PDA

View Full Version : blueballs thread #174

blueballs
11-04-2006, 01:14 AM
looking for reply #3466
now that research made me sleepy

What Chiefs Planet poster is the biggest mystery?
you are just not sure what they are about
you think you have tehm figured out..then

luv
11-04-2006, 01:24 AM
looking for reply #3466
now that research made me sleepy

What Chiefs Planet poster is the biggest mystery?
you are just not sure what they are about
you think you have tehm figured out..then
If you think you have them figured out, you probably don't think of them as a mystery.

It's the people you least expect...

KcMizzou
11-04-2006, 01:28 AM
Suck cheese shark face!

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2006, 01:44 AM
There are a lot of gay homosexuals on this board, and that puzzles me.

luv
11-04-2006, 01:46 AM
There are a lot of gay homosexuals on this board, and that puzzles me.
Actually, it's the straight homosexuals that would puzzle me.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2006, 01:50 AM
Actually, it's the straight homosexuals that would puzzle me.

Oh my science! You are right!!

ENDelt260
11-04-2006, 02:06 AM
If SNR and sky showed up in this thread it would be complete.

boogblaster
11-04-2006, 07:24 AM
everybody here are internet crazied animals ...

blueballs
11-04-2006, 09:33 AM
Suck cheese shark face!

go take straddling shit
over a electric fence

blueballs
11-04-2006, 10:16 AM
‘You can’t get much more concealed than that’
Police arrest naked man after he allegedly said he had a tool in his rectum

Updated: 4:21 a.m. CT Nov 4, 2006
EL CERRITO, Calif. - A man was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon after police found him outdoors — naked — and he told them he had a tool in his rectum, authorities said.

The man was lying on a tree stump, masturbating beside a nature path, near a Bay Area Rapid Transit station Thursday, police said.

John Sheehan, 33, of Pittsburg, was initially arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure. But when asked whether he was carrying anything police should know about, Sheehan mentioned the tool, said El Cerrito Detective Cpl. Don Horgan.

“You can’t get much more concealed than that,” Horgan said.

Officers drew their weapons and firefighters were called to the scene. Sheehan removed a 6-inch metal awl wrapped in black electrical tape without incident.

Sheehan, who was paroled from state prison last week, was then booked into jail on suspicion of parole violations, indecent exposure and one felony count of possessing a concealed weapon.

“When you’re talking about an awl or an ice pick and you’re dealing with somebody who’s fresh out of prison, it’s a weapon. That’s a stabbing instrument,” Horgan said.

It was not immediately clear what Sheehan was on parole for. A person answering the phone at the jail Friday night did not know whether Sheehan had a lawyer.

Fairplay
11-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Yeah, i seen that article on the internet. Thought about posting, then thought..naaah. Someone else will do it.

I think that guy is a candidate for the asylum.

milkman
11-04-2006, 10:22 AM
‘You can’t get much more concealed than that’
Police arrest naked man after he allegedly said he had a tool in his rectum

Updated: 4:21 a.m. CT Nov 4, 2006
EL CERRITO, Calif. - A man was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon after police found him outdoors — naked — and he told them he had a tool in his rectum, authorities said.

The man was lying on a tree stump, masturbating beside a nature path, near a Bay Area Rapid Transit station Thursday, police said.

John Sheehan, 33, of Pittsburg, was initially arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure. But when asked whether he was carrying anything police should know about, Sheehan mentioned the tool, said El Cerrito Detective Cpl. Don Horgan.

“You can’t get much more concealed than that,” Horgan said.

Officers drew their weapons and firefighters were called to the scene. Sheehan removed a 6-inch metal awl wrapped in black electrical tape without incident.

Sheehan, who was paroled from state prison last week, was then booked into jail on suspicion of parole violations, indecent exposure and one felony count of possessing a concealed weapon.

“When you’re talking about an awl or an ice pick and you’re dealing with somebody who’s fresh out of prison, it’s a weapon. That’s a stabbing instrument,” Horgan said.

It was not immediately clear what Sheehan was on parole for. A person answering the phone at the jail Friday night did not know whether Sheehan had a lawyer.

What an awlful ass!