PDA

View Full Version : Kansas Bowl Game Chances?

Que Card QB
11-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Assuming Kansas finishes the win today, they'll need one more with Kansas State at home and on the road at Missouri. I think they win at home against K-State and lose at Missouri. But Kansas has won the last three Missouri meetings and as always, anything can happen in that game.
What do you think, Bowl or no Bowl for the Jayhawks?

Lzen
11-04-2006, 01:54 PM
I think Kansas will finish off the Cyclones and beat KSU at home. At Mizzou will be a very tough task. I don't think it will matter, though, if KU manages to beat ISU and KSU. That would get them 6 wins and they would probably get invited to a lower tier bowl.

Skip Towne
11-04-2006, 02:13 PM
They will win 6 game an go to the Turdin Punch Bowl.

milkman
11-04-2006, 02:17 PM
The fact that a team only needs six wins to get into a bowl game is clear proof that there are just too damn many bowl games.

DJay23
11-04-2006, 02:22 PM
The fact that a team only needs six wins to get into a bowl game is clear proof that there are just too damn many bowl games.
I agree, and I'm still waiting for the day when a bowl game is sponsored by a feminine hygiene product:

Tune in to see Kansas play Austin Peay in The Summer's Eve Douche Bowl! Live, from St. Louis, Missouri!

Que Card QB
11-04-2006, 02:27 PM
I remember about two or three years ago, a certain, young Phillip Rivers just torched KU for about 6000 passing yards.

chiefsfan987
11-04-2006, 02:43 PM
I agree, and I'm still waiting for the day when a bowl game is sponsored by a feminine hygiene product:

Tune in to see Kansas play Austin Peay in The Summer's Eve Douche Bowl! Live, from St. Louis, Missouri!

I've always thought they should get someone like 2000 flushes to sponsor a toilet bowl and give two winless teams the opportunity to finish the season with one victory.

BigRock
11-04-2006, 03:11 PM
At this point I kinda doubt they'll beat KSU. Anything can happen, but a win in that one doesn't look as good to me as it did a few weeks ago.

Sure-Oz
11-04-2006, 03:15 PM
if mangini or wtf his name is eats the competition

Que Card QB
11-04-2006, 03:44 PM
At this point I kinda doubt they'll beat KSU. Anything can happen, but a win in that one doesn't look as good to me as it did a few weeks ago.I definately agree.

Que Card QB
11-04-2006, 03:51 PM
if mangini or wtf his name is eats the competitionYou'd think opponents could employ some food distraction tactics against him. Set up a huge buffet across the field from him...

jaxchiefsclub
11-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Assuming Kansas finishes the win today, they'll need one more with Kansas State at home and on the road at Missouri. I think they win at home against K-State and lose at Missouri. But Kansas has won the last three Missouri meetings and as always, anything can happen in that game.
What do you think, Bowl or no Bowl for the Jayhawks?

Toilet Bowl

Ari Chi3fs
11-04-2006, 07:41 PM
They will win 6 game an go to the Turdin Punch Bowl.

ROFL. never heard that. Ownage.

Coach
11-04-2006, 07:48 PM
I don't know if KU could beat K-State, since ISU is just awful, especially on defense, and K-State's D is better than ISU.

I guess we'll know the answer coming next Saturday.