PDA

View Full Version : Which FFL defense?

crispystl420
11-05-2006, 06:35 AM
Im my fantasy league I can go with Denver against Pittsburgh or Dallas against Washington. Who would you guys go with??

patteeu
11-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Im my fantasy league I can go with Denver against Pittsburgh or Dallas against Washington. Who would you guys go with??

With both of them on the road, I'd go with Denver. Washington has only turned the ball over 6 times (tied for 3rd best in the league) while Pittsburgh has turned it over 18 times (only Oakland has turned it over more). Washington has given up 11 sacks compared to Pittsburgh's 22.

IA_Chiefs_fan
11-05-2006, 07:12 AM
With both of them on the road, I'd go with Denver. Washington has only turned the ball over 6 times (tied for 3rd best in the league) while Pittsburgh has turned it over 18 times (only Oakland has turned it over more). Washington has given up 11 sacks compared to Pittsburgh's 22.Solid advice.

Simplex3
11-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Denver as well. The wheels have fallen off in PIT.

Nzoner
11-05-2006, 07:17 AM
I agree with Denver as well,however,to add a little "what if" keep in mind that the Skins major playmaker Santana Moss will more than likely be out today.

kepp
11-05-2006, 07:19 AM
Okay, how about these choices:

Den vs. Pit
or
Min vs. SF

...right now I have denver starting, but Min against the 9'ers is pretty tempting.

crispystl420
11-05-2006, 07:24 AM

Den vs. Pit
or
Min vs. SF

...right now I have denver starting, but Min against the 9'ers is pretty tempting.
Yeah anyone against the niners is tempting.

crispystl420
11-05-2006, 07:25 AM
thanks for the advice.

Nzoner
11-05-2006, 07:30 AM

Den vs. Pit
or
Min vs. SF

I think the Pats gave Norv Turner a perfect gameplan,combine that loss on MNF with traveling across the country on a short week and personally I see this game being alot closer than what some think.

Simplex3
11-05-2006, 07:35 AM

Den vs. Pit
or
Min vs. SF

I'd stick with Denver, MIN's D isn't very good.

I'd certainly start any Viqueens I had on O, though.

mylittlepony
11-05-2006, 07:38 AM
Lucky for me I have the Bears I need not worry on a week to week basis.

Santana is defenatly out now? Im waiting till last minute before I replace him.

Nzoner
11-05-2006, 07:41 AM
Santana is defenatly out now? Im waiting till last minute before I replace him.

Here's the latest from Rotoworld

Santana Moss (hamstring) will not play Sunday against Dallas.
He hasn't been officially downgraded to out, but will be inactive in Week 9. Moss says his leg will "let (him) know when it's ready," which is uncertain going forward. James Thrash, Brandon Lloyd, Antwaan Randle El, and possibly David Patten will play increased roles in the receiving game.
Source: Washington Times

mylittlepony
11-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Jikes, then I need some help aswell I have these 3 I need to play 2:

Terry Glenn
Mike Furrey
Reggie Williams

Or I will have to hope Vick and da Bears bail me out this week aswell.

Nzoner
11-05-2006, 07:48 AM
Jikes, then I need some help aswell I have these 3 I need to play 2:

Terry Glenn
Mike Furrey
Reggie Williams

Or I will have to hope Vick and da Bears bail me out this week aswell.

Again according to Rotoworld

The exact extent and area of Terry Glenn's injury is unknown.
Glenn is probable and missed practice Friday with what's been called a quadriceps injury, but Dallas sat Keith Davis when he was probable a few weeks ago. Glenn is worth keeping on fantasy benches at this point.
Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

CupidStunt
11-05-2006, 07:48 AM
Not to mention that Denver's defense is better than Dallas, too, to go along with the great points above.

mylittlepony
11-05-2006, 07:51 AM
Again according to Rotoworld

The exact extent and area of Terry Glenn's injury is unknown.
Glenn is probable and missed practice Friday with what's been called a quadriceps injury, but Dallas sat Keith Davis when he was probable a few weeks ago. Glenn is worth keeping on fantasy benches at this point.
Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Oh come on. Im playing Manning and Crumpler this week. Im gonna get trashed with Williams and Furrey.

Nzoner
11-05-2006, 07:51 AM
Someone please talk me out of sitting Todd Heap to go with Jeramy Stevens tomorrow night,I have this thing about wanting to watch a player on MNF and it usually blows up in my face but here I sit thinking Wallace will be looking for Stevens on a regular basis tomorrow night.

CupidStunt
11-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Don't bench your studs.

Stevens isn't even a good matchup.