PDA

View Full Version : Huard's TD pass to BigFoot

dtebbe
11-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Damn that was a HELL of a throw! One one the nicest I've seen this year. The pass to Parker was pretty damn sweet to. Hate to agree with Whitload, but we've got Grbac / Gannon II happening right before our eyes...

DT

Short Leash Hootie
according to some dumbass it was a "lucky" throw...

Great analysis.

CupidStunt
Both mint throws, no question.

leviw
11-05-2006, 03:47 PM
There's one big difference. That being Green has proven himself as a starting quarterback that can lead a team and win with 100 percent support from his teammates. Grbac never had that.

I'm not saying there's not a "controversy", for lack of a better term. But it's not Grbac-Gannon II.

Short Leash Hootie
11-05-2006, 03:48 PM
This is most definitely GrBac-Gannon part II, only with better QB's this time around...

Mecca
11-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Kris Wilsons better than I thought he was.......guess they should have been using him as a FB more often.

Bob Dole
11-05-2006, 04:27 PM
This is most definitely GrBac-Gannon part II, only with better QB's this time around...

Bob Dole supposes it's the same if you ignore that Green and Huard are QB's with very similar styles and skills, while Gannon and Grbac were completely different types of QBs...

Count Zarth
11-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Huard's throw to Parker was impeccable. When was the last time Green made a pass like that?

Short Leash Hootie
11-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Huard's throw to Parker was impeccable. When was the last time Green made a pass like that?
"We've seen Green make that throw 1,923 times. I counted. Huard is terrible, he's wearing a leash. With Trent, we would be winning every game by 80+."

Tribal Warfare
11-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Their isn't a QB, contraversy Green is the main man period

Christ you guys like to churn the shitpot

ChiefaRoo
11-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Green > Huard

Rain Man
11-05-2006, 05:10 PM
The pass to Wilson was a pass of unparalleled greatness. I was quite wowed.

HemiEd
11-06-2006, 05:53 AM
Kris Wilsons better than I thought he was.......guess they should have been using him as a FB more often.

He has great hands and just doesn't drop the ball! Now if Parker could only learn something from Kris Wilson.

His blocking has improved dramtically as well. He laid a great block to spring LJ when we were deep in our own end early.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2006, 06:11 AM
He has great hands and just doesn't drop the ball! Now if Parker could only learn something from Kris Wilson.

His blocking has improved dramtically as well. He laid a great block to spring LJ when we were deep in our own end early.Damn right.

I NEVER DOUBTED, MOTHER****ERS.

Lzen
11-06-2006, 07:35 AM

Seriously, it was a great throw. Beautiful, no doubt. But c'mon, Green has made many a throw like that in his Chiefs career. Get real.

And btw, that throw to Kris Wilson was also a thing of beauty. Props to Huard. He could be a starter on most other NFL teams with the way he's been playing. That being said, what if the Colts lost Peyton Manning for half the season and then his backup came in and played as well as Huard has been playing. Would you not bring Manning back in when he got healthy?

InChiefsHell
11-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Huard is doing a fantastic job of imitating Trent Green. Settle down folks. Green is the starter and I will welcome his return.

htismaqe
11-06-2006, 08:00 AM

Yeah, it only took a 1st-year ultra-conservative OC to figure out Jesus Saunders' secret weapon...

cdcox
11-06-2006, 08:05 AM

Dude, don't make me post the link to your Green highlight videos again.

dtebbe
11-06-2006, 08:36 AM

I think the main thing is just having him on the field (at any position). Then the other team just gets used to see him there, so they don't try and key on him when he comes in.

Think about it, now when we go 2 TE with Gonzo and Dunn with Wilson lined up at FB - it screams run. BUT you've really got a great passing formation too, with 3 TEs that can catch, and 2 that can beat about any safety or linebacker on the field. Gonzo's TD catch was a prime example. Everybody went left, and the safety & linebacker just didn't know who to cover.... not sure if Gonzo would be the guy I let go though!

DT