PDA

View Full Version : We are in Good Shape

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Baltimore sucks ass. Their offense is pathetic. They are lucky and luck runs out. McNair is a joke.

SD and Denver both have huge ?s. Denver has a terrible, terrible secondary, SD has a porous pass D and the biggest choke artist ever to wear a headset.

Cincinnati is imploding before our eyes. Too many character and O-line issues combined with a D that can't stop anyone.

We can do this shit. This team can make the playoffs.

Rausch
11-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Right now we are ****ing Golden.

Without the retirement of Roaf and Green going down very few figured we'd have a record like this.

I'magine what happens once we get healthy...

Count Alex's Losses
11-05-2006, 06:42 PM
We can do this shit. This team can make the playoffs.

THIS TEAM CAN WIN THE SUPER BOWL.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-05-2006, 06:43 PM

STFU

Direckshun
11-05-2006, 06:45 PM
There's three games that officially scare me.

1. Denver

Obviously.

2. @ San Diego

The whole board is pegging this as a loss.

3. Baltimore

If Trent is still getting used to QBing at this point, Ray Lewis and company will make this a very long game.

tk13
11-05-2006, 06:46 PM
I've been saying that since about week 4. Way more weaknesses in AFC teams than previous years, this thing is wide open. I just want to try and get in the playoffs, we'll have a shot. Even the Colts D is struggling worse than previous years. New England could stick themselves out front with a big win tonight, but Denver still seems to have their number. Yet Denver still has Plummer, SD has Marty, the Colts have a lot to prove, McNair hasn't played well, etc, etc.

I think Cincy is in deep trouble. Their schedule is too tough.. just like ours was last year down the stretch. They still have to play @ Denver, Indy, and New Orleans. Plus San Diego and Baltimore at home. Brutal, they aren't going to win all those.. and if they somehow do, that means all those other playoff contenders dropped a game.

Deberg_1990
11-05-2006, 06:47 PM

No, but they might win a playoff game.

They wont win on the road against a Colts, Broncos or Pats team.

Count Alex's Losses
11-05-2006, 06:48 PM
There's three games that officially scare me.

1. Denver

ROFL

This is a PRIMETIME game. The first night game at Arrowhead since 2004. The team will be so amped it will be like they all snorted coke in the locker room. I'm personally attending and we will RAPE THE DONKEYS.

Rausch
11-05-2006, 06:49 PM
No, but they might win a playoff game.

They wont win on the road against a Colts, Broncos or Pats team.

Right, because Herm's only beaten the Colts in the playoffs.

Or something...