PDA

View Full Version : Jack Harry is a bitter old man. I can't stand that S.O.B!

John_Wayne
11-06-2006, 08:25 AM
Did anyone see his rant on the 10pm news last night? He is a Chiefs / Carl Peterson hater. He says nothing positive about Chiefs.......... EVER. The Chiefs have a great win and he does a special segment about how he was right about Priest Holmes injury status. He trashed Priest Holmes and Carl Peterson and Bob Gretz. I'm not a Gretz fan, but it was just sad to see Jack Harry try to pat himself on the back. Did I say that I really HATE that bitter old man? At this point, I really don't care if Priest comes back or not. But, just to stick it in Jack Harry's face, I wish Priest would come back and play.

redbrian
11-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Don't watch or listen to him, the guy is a class dipshit.

morphius
11-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Did he do his, "I'm a long time Chiefs fans, and I want nothing more from this team then for them to win, but there are times you really have to question this organization and the way it treats its fans..." speal?

I think Jack Harry is great, if you like to watch completely useless idiots.

morphius
11-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Did I miss something from Holmes camp last week? I know they were supposed to have a look at him last week, but didn't hear anything after that.

Chief Chief
11-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Priest was examined/tested late last week and the Chiefs will get those results either today (Mon) or tomorrow.

Dartgod
11-06-2006, 08:41 AM
I think Jack Harry is great, if you like to watch completely useless idiots.
Why would we watch him when we have this place? :p

Lzen
11-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Jack Harry is a bitch. If I saw him on the street, I'd slap the shit outta that old fart.

chagrin
11-06-2006, 08:45 AM
"Jack Harry" Butt head laughing, that's hilarious

hawkchief
11-06-2006, 08:47 AM
He's tomorrow's Keitzman.

morphius
11-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Priest was examined/tested late last week and the Chiefs will get those results either today (Mon) or tomorrow.
That is what I thought, I just wasn't sure where his rant was coming from. Of course with him it is normally out of his ass, but I guess by ranting about it now if Priest can't come back then he can say he was right. If he was wrong, he just will not say anything.

redbrian
11-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Why would we watch him when we have this place? :p

ROFL .....................hey wait a min. was that a shot.

Bowser
11-06-2006, 09:40 AM
He's tomorrow's Keitzman.

Heh. All we'll hear from him is complete disgust on how Huard couldn't break 150 yards passing, and how we could let a runningback have 133 yards receiving against us.

chiefqueen
11-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Just think, if I had stayed up 10 minutes later I would have caught that.

boogblaster
11-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Jack needs to jack-one in the chamber and pull the trigger.................

Cochise
11-06-2006, 12:03 PM
He was doing his touchdown dance over Priest Holmes.

Remember about a year ago, Harry's program predicted that his career was over and he was going to announce retirement "as early as Tuesday" or Thursday or something like that. Obviously it turned out to be false since Holmes still hasn't retired. But Harry is still claiming victory, he just leaves out the part about the announcement he predicted. I don't think it's presumptuous to believe that this "information" probably came from his scrotum ornament Athan.

He basically blasted Carl Peterson and the whole Chiefs organizaiton because Carl said at the time he didn't think it was a career threatening injury, and Vermeil called him a 'kooky journalist' or something like that.

It was a 10 minute long, Jack Harry, "i was right" diatribe where he made sure you knew he was the greatest journalist in human history but that he was also the most humble guy ever and how bad the mean 'ol Chiefs treated him. It was hard to watch.

I laughed out loud when he said "I've been quiet about this whole thing for a long time now" (sic). Yeah, Jack, you've been really quiet about it :rolleyes:

RINGLEADER
11-06-2006, 12:07 PM
Umm, excuse me, but wouldn't it be stoopid to play Priest even if he did come back? LJ is the yards from scrimmage leader (or damn near it). Also, didn't the Chiefs think ahead and make plans for life after Priest by getting Bennett in here? Jack's beef about being right on Priest would only be relevant if the Chiefs and Carl Peterson HADN'T made plans for life after Priest.

What a knucklehead.

John_Wayne
11-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Did I say that I DESPISE Jack Harry? Yes I do.