PDA

View Full Version : Tell Us About Your Coolest/Funniest Celebrity Encounter

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 02:37 PM
What celebs do you have a cool or funny story about??? Preferably not sports people 'cause we already hear a lot of those. Actors & musicians but i certainly wont whine if you have a good one on a sports figure.

I have a few but will wait awhile because i want to hear yours.

Rain Man
11-06-2006, 02:39 PM
We had a piece of baseboard missing in our bedroom, and had to call in a woodworker guy to reproduce it. He mentioned that he had played a doctor during the first couple of years of The X-Files.

How's that?

Baby Lee
11-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Waited in line for the Zambizi Zinger right behind Jack Harry. [Is he a sports figure or TV figure, if he's on TV whining about local sports?]
Of all the days to forget my blackjack!!

noa
11-06-2006, 02:41 PM
I was in the airport with a friend and we saw Marc Curry (Hangin with Mr. Cooper). He was in front of us in line so my buddy snapped a pic with his cell phone. Later, I asked him if I could take a picture with him and he gave me the hand and said, "uh uh, your friend already got a pic of me and i don't appreciate that" and stormed away. I can see his point of view, but I was still surprised he'd be so bitter.

trndobrd
11-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Waited in line for the Zambizi Zinger right behind Jack Harry.
Of all the days to forget my blackjack!!

A punch in the neck would have been just as good. Way to let us down. :shake:

Baby Lee
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
A punch in the neck would have been just as good. Way to let us down. :shake:
By way of mitigation, the fact that I was waiting for the effing Zambizi Zinger might give you an idea as to the time line here.

AZORChiefFan
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Took a leak next to Tommy "The Duke" Morrison in the restroom at Sandstone during an Aerosmith Show.

He's a meatpeeker.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I was in the airport with a friend and we saw Marc Curry (Hangin with Mr. Cooper). He was in front of us in line so my buddy snapped a pic with his cell phone. Later, I asked him if I could take a picture with him and he gave me the hand and said, "uh uh, your friend already got a pic of me and i don't appreciate that" and stormed away. I can see his point of view, but I was still surprised he'd be so bitter.

He's lucky anyone would want his sorry ass pic or autograph, what a jerk.

tyton75
11-06-2006, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't say it was really much of an encounter; but I was down at westport when Politically Incorrect was just getting popular and saw Bill Maher stumbling out of Kelly's...

I was just shocked at how short he was... he looked like he could have been a freaking Leprechaun

DMAC
11-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Had courtside seats at a Lakers-Grizzlies game and said hi to Nick Anderson.

Oh and told Jason Williams (in more or less words) that he didn't play very good.:)

Halfcan
11-06-2006, 02:49 PM
I met the Fonz out at Arrowhead-he is a very cool guy.

Redrum_69
Took a leak next to Tommy "The Duke" Morrison in the restroom at Sandstone during an Aerosmith Show. He's a meatpacker.

You should get tested for AIDS...

Easy 6
My first one is a second-hand one from a cousin. He was living in Chicago at the time and was down in Wrigleyville at dusk, as he was walking past an alley he noticed an old man a few feet into the alley pissing on a dumpster. The guy looked oddly familiar to him so he said "Harry??? Harry Carey??? whats up???" sure enough it was him and he turned his head to my cousin, Jason, and said "play ball", Jason just laughed & kept walkin'.

Baby Lee
11-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Not me personally, but a good friend just recently went off with a few others to start a patent law firm, and they're sharing space with some other attorneys. A week or so ago, there was a guy with lots o' bling in their foyer, and he was in the company of a couple of thick brothers. Turns out one of the guys they share space with represents Chingy.

SquirrellyBastard
11-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Sid Vicious, former WWF wrestler, works out at my gym. He talks about when he snapped his leg jumping off the top rope.....effing nasty.

According to his Wikipedia entry, he sounds crazy. I'm to scared to ask.

Redrum_69
11-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I met two actors at LAX in 2005. Mary Lou WTFeverhernameis from Taxi and that senator from the first X-MEN who got turned into a mutant..

stevieray
11-06-2006, 02:53 PM
The coolest was Dennis Hopper.

4th and Long
11-06-2006, 02:54 PM
I met two actors at LAX in 2005. Mary Lou WTFeverhernameis from Taxi.
Henner

Baby Lee
11-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Mary Lou TFeverhernameis..
Marilu Henner - aka effing hot for her age, aka the kind of hot mom Redrum should be aspiring to.

morphius
11-06-2006, 02:55 PM
The best I have is that I know someone who has played a nurse on Gray's Anatomy a few times. First time I met her was at my wedding, and she volunteered to tape the wedding for us since we hadn't bothered with getting that done.

Baby Lee
11-06-2006, 02:55 PM
The best I have is that I know someone who has played a nurse on Gray's Anatomy a few times. First time I met her was at my wedding, and she volunteered to tape the wedding for us since we hadn't bothered with getting that done.
The one who gave George the Syph? Or the old one?

Redrum_69
11-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Thats it...yeah she is hot I guess, just not too sure I want something that got Tony Danza'ed....also rumor has it she was playing tag with Kinicki from Grease.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Heres another, when i was 16 i went to LA with my mom to visit her girlfriend, actually it was Corona...anyways this was at the height of the 80's hair metal scene there & i was all about it. Anyway the girlfriends new hubby's son who was like 20 & i got along & he agreed to take me to the Strip to see the sights with his cousin, a very hot little rocker chick.

So were heading towards the Rainbow, THE rocker bar back in the day, when here comes Chris Holmes from Wasp, piss ass drunk with his handler. Well he could barely stand but when he got to us i had to say hey 'cause i used to love WASP. So he slurrs and slobbers out a "nice ta meet ya kid" then turns to the girl with us and says "so you wanna go for a limo ride back to my place fer a lil' fuccy-sucky??? I about died laughing right there.

Funny thing is she was gonna say yes but Jeff had to talk her out of it, Chris tried again real quick before his handler had had enough and dragged him away.

Rain Man
11-06-2006, 03:07 PM
I aspire to have my own handler some day.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-06-2006, 03:09 PM
I met Luke Perry at a political rally last month. He seemed like a pretty nice guy.

I ran into Elway at the Mirage last January. He was playing blackjack with a small entourage. I thought about stabbing him in the heart, but I didn't have my Leatherman with me.

I met Matt Morris on my 21st birthday. He signed my Cards cap. Nice guy, and hella tall.

big nasty kcnut
11-06-2006, 03:12 PM
I met dustin rhodes son of the american dream dusty rhodes. Well it was late cause the show had ended and wanting to get some autograph i waited around abit So he come out and we chatted a little. Then his at the time wife came out and they were leaving they asked me if i wanted a ride to my house cause it was getting late. I said thank but no thank and walked home which wasn't that far away. Very nice guy.

noa
11-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Here's a weird one:

I live near the Verizon Center (formerly the MCI Center) in DC, and I bumped into Michael Wilbon after a game one night. We are both Northwestern alum, so I mentioned that and he was very nice. We were talking a bit about sports and then we heard a screech and a thump and it turned out that a guy across the way got hit by a car. We were both a little freaked out and I took out my cellphone to call the cops, but just then, the van that hit the guy turned on its sirens and turned out to be a cop car. It was a weird confluence of events, bump into Michael Wilbon, actually talk with him a little bit, and then see a cop hit a guy in the street.

siberian khatru
11-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I was covering an Indiana University basketball game in Bloomington one night, and in the postgame Bobby Knight walks up and says that he was turning the press conference over to a legendary hoops coach -- and up steps Nick Nolte, who was in town doing research for his role in that movie "Blue Chips," in which he played a college basketball coach.

We asked him a few questions, about studying Knight, the movie, etc. Lasted about 5 minutes.

4th and Long
11-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I met FDE. :D

mylittlepony
11-06-2006, 03:16 PM
I stepped on Lenox Lewis shoe in an lift once. It was not very pleasant. His cross eyedness makes him even more scary when he is stareing at you.

Oh and I met Snoop dog backstage at a concert. If it wasnt for the smoke I would have thought he was a wax figurine.

siberian khatru
11-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Here's another: I got yelled at by Hannah Storm.

I was covering the 1991 World Series in Atlanta and was a minute late to the pre-game presser on the next game's starting pitcher (I think it was Tom Glavine). I and two other guys are in the same boat, we quickly walk in to find a seat and without thinking walk in front of the NBC camera taping the interview. Hannah's sitting there next to it and she says in a loud whisper "Move! Move! God, guys!" and rolls her eyes.

Bitch.

JBucc
11-06-2006, 03:20 PM
I don't meet celebrities. Celebrities meet me.

Athis
11-06-2006, 03:26 PM
I met Halle Berry. Just what you think, HOT...

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Back in the 80's i went to see a Vinnie Vincent Invasion & LA Guns show at a tiny little theater. My buddy happened to know some of the local roadies they had hired and they got us in because we did have band experience etc. We got to help break down LA Guns gear. So i had a couple of minutes to talk to Mark Slaughter & Dana Strum before they went on with VVI. Strum was a total dick & blew me off as quick as possible, Mark Slaughter, much as i never could stand his music was far beyond cool to me though, we prolly talked for 10 minutes.

When i was talking to him i said "so where do you find the inspiration to rock in this junk theatre in the middle of nowhere" , later on in his show he said to the crowd "i was backstage wondering what in the hell i'm doing in a dive in the middle of nowhere" then said something like here to rock or whatever. But i felt kinda cool that a rock star would use my pre-show conversation in his stage banter. Crappy music - cool dude.

Talked to Traci Guns for about 10 minutes to, another very cool, down to earth guy. We asked him if he wanted to burn one & he said nah, he didnt smoke the stuff but we should go ask Steve Riley their drummer, didnt get the chance though.

Stewie
11-06-2006, 03:33 PM
I met Michael Landon on the set of Highway to Heaven. That's about it for non-sports celebritites. I did, however, meet Muhammad Ali when I was a little kid. He even shook my hand and I got his autograph (it went missing when we moved). Damn to have that autograph back! It wasn't really legible, but it was signed by "THE GREATEST!"

bogie
11-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Joel Silver Co-Produced a show that we posted. I can tell you for a fact that Joel Silver is the BIGGEST ASSHOLE in Hollywood. He told an editor working for us to not piss him off or he'll squish him into an oil spot.
I spent some quality time smoking a cigarette with Jack Nicholson at a Lakers game. He was a gentleman.

Bob Dole
11-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Taken from "Famous Flatulii" (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=297094&highlight=perot#post297094)

Bob Dole has previously posted about Bob Dole's encounter with Joe Montana in the men's room at Tom Fooleries on the Plaza in KC. Though uneventful, it's been a fairly decent story for quite a few years.

Until today, Bob Dole didn't really think much about the circumstances, but now Bob Dole is concerned that perhaps some sort of strange karma-thing is making itself felt.

Bob Dole was in the men's room across the hall from Bob Dole's office about 10 minutes ago, disposing of the last 2 pots of black coffee. A typical run-of-the-mill everyday occurance that Bob Dole is certain many of the people on here have in common.

Anyway, as with the Joe Montana story, the door opens and Bob Dole turns to look (without coughing, thank you) and Ross Perot strolls in and steps up to the urinal next to Bob Dole.

This makes 2 urinal encounters, and Bob Dole is wondering WTF is up with that?

Besides the connection with the previous encounter, this story is only bettered by the fact that Mr. Perot proceeded to do his best impression of General Colon Bowel barking out orders. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, even the very wealthy are apparently afflicted with flatulence now and again.

Unbelievable.

stevieray
Back in the 80's i went to see a Vinnie Vincent Invasion & LA Guns show at a tiny little theater. My buddy happened to know some of the local roadies they had hired and they got us in because we did have band experience etc. We got to help break down LA Guns gear. So i had a couple of minutes to talk to Mark Slaughter & Dana Strum before they went on with VVI. Strum was a total dick & blew me off as quick as possible, Mark Slaughter, much as i never could stand his music was far beyond cool to me though, we prolly talked for 10 minutes.

When i was talking to him i said "so where do you find the inspiration to rock in this junk theatre in the middle of nowhere" , later on in his show
he said to the crowd "i was backstage wondering what in the hell i'm doing in a dive in the middle of nowhere" then said something like here to rock or whatever. But i felt kinda cool that a rock star would use my pre-show conversation in his stage banter. Crappy music - cool dude.

Talked to Traci Guns for about 10 minutes to, another very cool, down to earth guy. We asked him if he wanted to burn one & he said nah, he didnt smoke the stuff but we should go ask Steve Riley their drummer, didnt get the chance though.

Met or partied with...

Metallica
Poision
MotleyCrue
Skid Row
Dio
Great White
Black Crowes
Warrant
Ugly Kid Joe
Faster Puusycat
OZZY
Lemmy

Rain Man

Wow. Where do you meet them?

siberian khatru
11-06-2006, 03:36 PM
When i was talking to him i said "so where do you find the inspiration to rock in this junk theatre in the middle of nowhere" , later on in his show he said to the crowd "i was backstage wondering what in the hell i'm doing in a dive in the middle of nowhere" then said something like here to rock or whatever. But i felt kinda cool that a rock star would use my pre-show conversation in his stage banter. Crappy music - cool dude.

Reminds me of a story that would be of interest only to political junkies:

3-4 years ago Jonah Goldberg (syndicated columnist and editor with National Review Online) posted on the NRO blog that he was co-hosting CNN's "Crossfire" that evening. So I e-mailed him and jokingly said "keep the nudity tasteful" (kind of an in-joke with him). He e-mailed back and said "Never!"

I tuned in that night, and after introducing himself he said "And I promise to keep the nudity tasteful." I took full credit for that.

I also exchanged e-mails with Andrew Sullivan once. (And no, I wasn't asking him out.)

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 03:40 PM
For something a little bit newer, i played a cop on a CBS pilot for Michael Chiklis called St.Michaels Crossing after the Commish was canceled, it was in 99' in Hollywood. Got to sit with him & several others at a big table at lunch. Talked to him & his co-star Kevin Dillon for about 5 minutes after lunch. They were both very nice & gave me some advice on the "biz".

KcMizzou
11-06-2006, 03:42 PM
For something a little bit newer, i played a cop on a CBS pilot for Michael Chiklis called St.Michaels Crossing after the Commish was canceled, it was in 99' in Hollywood. Got to sit with him & several others at a big table at lunch. Talked to him & his co-star Kevin Dillon for about 5 minutes after lunch. They were both very nice & gave me some advice on the "biz".Is that the same Kevin Dillon who's on "Enourage" on HBO?

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Reminds me of a story that would be of interest only to political junkies:

3-4 years ago Jonah Goldberg (syndicated columnist and editor with National Review Online) posted on the NRO blog that he was co-hosting CNN's "Crossfire" that evening. So I e-mailed him and jokingly said "keep the nudity tasteful" (kind of an in-joke with him). He e-mailed back and said "Never!"

I tuned in that night, and after introducing himself he said "And I promise to keep the nudity tasteful." I took full credit for that.

I also exchanged e-mails with Andrew Sullivan once. (And no, I wasn't asking him out.)

Its kind of a cool feeling when you affect something like that isnt it!!!

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Is that the same Kevin Dillon who's on "Enourage" on HBO?

I dont have HBO but i'm sure it is, looks like an ugly version of his brother Matt.

KcMizzou
11-06-2006, 03:47 PM
I dont have HBO but i'm sure it is, looks like an ugly version of his brother Matt.
Yep that's him. He plays Johnny Drama... it's a great character on a great show. That's really cool.

Lonewolf Ed
11-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Back in the late 1980s, I was heading home from a visit to my family in Denmark, and I met a rock band called Helix in the Copenhagen airport. I met the singer first at a newstand. He picked up a Circus magazine and I heard him say to what turned out to be the group manager, "They took a lousy picture of me for this story." I was standing right next to him and not knowing who he was at the time, I asked if he was in a band. He said yes, and asked if I wanted to meet the group. I said yes, and he took me to meet the group. The band had been touring with KISS and just finished a tour of Sweden, so I got to hear stories about it over breakfast with them. The bass player told me about all the Swedish chicks they nailed.

Just a few years ago, I was friends with a couple of Playmates, and one of them, Petra Verkaik, was going to appear at a comic book show in PA, so I went to see her there, and she had a win-a-breakfast-date contest, so I entered and won. She told me how glad she was that I won the contest, because she was really nervous about doing it in the first place.

I went to see her at another show in LA and saw Gene Simmons. I told him, "Hey, Gene, you do rock 'n' roll right," not being able to think of anything else I wanted to say to him. He said thanks, but didn't make eye contact with me. No biggie. I'd rather meet Ozzy or Robert Plant anyhow.

kepp
11-06-2006, 03:53 PM
I met Kobe Bryant and The Rock at Gold's Gym in Venice, CA. The Rock was there with some other big wrestling dude...didn't know him.

Baby Lee
11-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Just remembered, when I was like 5, I got called on stage to do 'The Twist' with Chubby Checker at a concert at Crown Center. I had no idea what was going on, but my mom was geeked.

Rooster
11-06-2006, 03:55 PM
I met the news anchor lady for Wichita. That's the about it.

I did see Bob Dole at a unrinal once. :)

AZORChiefFan
11-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Saw Alice Cooper at a party. He's short 5'6" or maybe 5'7". He was eating some pasta salad. Seemed like a cool dude.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Met or partied with...

Metallica
Poision
MotleyCrue
Skid Row
Dio
Great White
Black Crowes
Warrant
Ugly Kid Joe
Faster Puusycat
OZZY
Lemmy

How did you swing that Stevie Ray??? I got to see METALLICA on their 1st headlining tour for Master Of.. right after they took a break Cliff comes out with a huge plastic cup full of beer took 1 swig then noticed me & a buddy in the second row (not really rows, there were no seats on the floor so we were basically right on the stage) hittin' a smokeless pipe, he grinned real big and handed us the rest of before he launched into ORION. That was super cool, he died in Sweden like 2 months later :(

Rain Man
11-06-2006, 04:07 PM
The late Representative Barbara Jordan was a professor of mine in grad school in 1991. When she gave the keynote speech at the 1992 Democratic National Convention, she threw in a little sentence that was something that I had told her in class. I thought that was way cool.

TinyEvel
11-06-2006, 04:07 PM
We were shooting up in Vancouver in 99. THere were more celebs in that hotel we were in than I'd seen in Hollywood.

We were in the pool and there's this fat really old guy floating around in there: Rodney Dangerfield. Then I'm chillin' in the steam room and in walks Mr. Dangerfield in his Birthday suit. He sits down and I had the most silent three minutes of my life before I opted out. I wanted to make a gag about "no respect" but couldn't get the nuts to.
Later in the Lobby, Jerry Stiller (Castanza's dad) walks by my boss yells: "Happy Festivus!" What a jackass. In the bar at night there was this middle-aged grayish-haired dude, and looked kind of familiar, then he started talking, and I realized it was DICE CLAY. Hickory Dickory Dock....
Nice week. Oh yeah, we met a blonde gal that was on NYPD (Sharon something?) blue and she ended up hanging with us until my other boss surprise planted one on her at the dance club and she bailed and never called us back after that. Was a good couple of weeks. Oh yeah ,Yasmin Bleeth was there with Richard Greico! ROFL

Donger
11-06-2006, 04:14 PM
I met the actor that played J. Peterman on Seinfeld a few years ago in Vail. He was wearing a big fur coat. I couldn't help but start laughing when I shook his hand.

OnTheWarpath58
11-06-2006, 04:14 PM
I've been lucky to meet a ton of athletes. But only two celebrities outside of sports.

While at a NCAA Regional here in STL several years ago with an ex, she runs into a friend who's one of Ashley Judd's "people". She inroduced us and I got to talk to here for about 10 minutes. Very nice, humble woman.

The best was while staying at the Wynn in Las Vegas.

A couple of years back, right after my divorce became final, I treated a couple of friends to a guys trip to Vegas. First night we were there, we had just come back from a nightclub at the Palms....about 3:30am. I had literally just walked in my room and kicked off my shoes, was walking to to bathroom when there was a knock on the door. Expecting to see one of my buddies, who was giving me shit about going to bed, I swing open the door and say "I'm going to bed, jackass!"

Standing at the door.....no other than Christina Aguilera.

Being the dumbass I am, I say "Holy shit, you're Christina Aguilera!" She let out a laugh, said "yeah" and apologized...said she was looking for some girl.

BTW, she's even hotter in person.

BucEyedPea
11-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Well, mine isn't cool or funny! But I was eatin' lunch next to RJ stadium around Thanksgiving 2002 and this place was packed with a line. Brian Kelley of the TBBucs was next for a seat with his wife and two kids. I was alone in a booth...and when I was done and got up it was he and his family that were taking it over when I met him.

siberian khatru
11-06-2006, 04:19 PM
The late Representative Barbara Jordan was a professor of mine in grad school in 1991. When she gave the keynote speech at the 1992 Democratic National Convention, she threw in a little sentence that was something that I had told her in class. I thought that was way cool.

So YOU'RE the one who invented "Republicans are da debbil!"

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Man there are so many cool & funny stories here its gonna take me awhile to respond to all of them, some great stuff guys!!!

I went to an AA meeting in Hollywood with my pal who was on the wagon & met Michael Ironsides.. the dude who played the bad guy in Total Recall & the commander missing an arm in Starship Troopers. Super cool guy, asked anyone that wanted to to come up & talk when he was done with his presentation. He had some of the worst shittin' himself, literally blind for days drug stories i've ever heard. He talked to me & my pal for like an hour afterwards, got all kinds of good advice from him.

Faye Dunaway was there, but didnt try to talk to her. Considered bad form at AA meetings unless they invite you to. Theres a term for it in LA and its the kiss of death to be called a "starf*cker".

Worked as a background extra on EMINEMS Guilty Conscious vid. My scene was cut but i stood next to Dr.Dre and had coffee at the Kraft services table, didnt try to talk though, would be very unprofessional and would have been tossed out on my ear, again, dont be a starf*cker. I did sneak onto Robert Culps bus to take a piss though, just to say i did.

EMINEM acted like a little jerk, king o the world. Culp was playing a Robert Stack-like "unsolved mysteries" host, he always was kinda the poor mans Robert Stack.

Rain Man
11-06-2006, 04:20 PM
I met the actor that played J. Peterman on Seinfeld a few years ago in Vail. He was wearing a big fur coat. I couldn't help but start laughing when I shook his hand.

The air is crisp, the oxygen thin. The sun rises over the mountains, its fragile first rays reflecting off the fine fur of his 100 percent silky-soft marmot duster. Available in chocolate, jet black, and albino.

Sydd
11-06-2006, 04:25 PM
I was sitting on a plane, not paying attention to who sat next to me. During the flight, I was watching "From the Earth to the Moon" on my laptop. I had in part seven, "That's all there is", which is my favorite episode (about Apollo 12).

I can see the guy is watching the screen, no big deal to me. I look over and I can tell he wants to say something, so I take off my headphones. The guy says "you really should be watching part eleven" with a smile. I asked why that was and he said "because that's the mission I was on".

He introduced himself as Charlie Duke. He was the Lunar Module pilot on Apollo 16, and one of the twelve men to have ever walked on the moon. I said that I would watch that one next and turned off my laptop. We talked for the rest of the flight. Really nice guy who had some incredible stories.

The Monday night game against the Raiders, where we scored three TD's in the fourth to win, I sat with Ed Lothamer in the suite we were in. He had a nice Super Bowl ring. :)

A guy I went to High School with is an actor now. He was in Tears of the Sun with Bruce Willis. If anyone has seen it, he was the medic, Doc. He also had a small part in Pearl Harbor. He was the guy next to Alec Baldwin on the Tokyo bombing mission.

BucEyedPea
11-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Joe Kennedy II crashed my block party in Boston to campaign. What a lout 'cause I wasn't votin' for him. He also jumped up on stage and grabbed the mic without even askin' me. I wanted him off my property. Typical politician!

Rain Man
11-06-2006, 04:28 PM
I was sitting on a plane, not paying attention to who sat next to me. During the flight, I was watching "From the Earth to the Moon" on my laptop. I had in part seven, "That's all there is", which is my favorite episode (about Apollo 12).

I can see the guy is watching the screen, no big deal to me. I look over and I can tell he wants to say something, so I take off my headphones. The guy says "you really should be watching part eleven" with a smile. I asked why that was and he said "because that's the mission I was on".

He introduced himself as Charlie Duke. He was the Lunar Module pilot on Apollo 16, and one of the twelve men to have ever walked on the moon. I said that I would watch that one next and turned off my laptop. We talked for the rest of the flight. Really nice guy who had some incredible stories.

That's way cool.

Baby Lee
11-06-2006, 04:29 PM
The air is crisp, the oxygen thin. The sun rises over the mountains, its fragile first rays reflecting off the fine fur of his 100 percent silky-soft marmot duster. Available in chocolate, jet black, and albino.
That's a Ziggy!! That irreverence, that wit, I'd recognize it anywhere. Some stick figure has stolen a Ziggy and passed it off as his own.

Donger
11-06-2006, 04:30 PM

ROFL

I don't know if he was in character or not (a blonde was attached to his arm), but I was surprised that he really does speak that way.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 04:31 PM

The Monday night game against the Raiders, where we scored three TD's in the fourth to win, I sat with Ed Lothamer in the suite we were in. He had a nice Super Bowl ring. :)

A guy I went to High School with is an actor now. He was in Tears of the Sun with Bruce Willis. If anyone has seen it, he was the medic, Doc. He also had a small part in Pearl Harbor. He was the guy next to Alec Baldwin on the Tokyo bombing mission.
WOW, i would have been super honored. Astronauts have always been huge heroes of mine, especially a guy thats been on the moon. Nice story.

Rain Man
11-06-2006, 04:31 PM
That's a Ziggy!! That irreverence, that wit, I'd recognize it anywhere. Some stick figure has stolen a Ziggy and passed it off as his own.

Quick! To my archives!

Discuss Thrower
11-06-2006, 04:32 PM
I met Robin Williams once... He ran into my mother in the Houston Airport when she was pregnant with me. He apologized and cracked a joke about hitting her so hard he was afraid he made her pregnant. She stood there stunned.

I met KISS when I was a three year old at the KC Hyatt.... Gene Simmons didn't say anything to me, one of the other guys thought my long tongue was cool.

There are others, but I can't remember them all. I do personally know a former NFL player though, that's pretty cool.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Here's another: I got yelled at by Hannah Storm.

Bitch.

With a name like Hannah Storm its easy to envision a tempestuous, blustery bitch.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Taken from "Famous Flatulii" (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=297094&highlight=perot#post297094)

LOL, you shoulda looked around, he prolly crapped out a couple of $100's.

Garcia Bronco
11-06-2006, 04:47 PM
I went to wrestlemania 4 at Trump Plaza during my 7th grade year. It's on Sunday and we fly out before the event ends. We're waiting for the plan at this tiny airport. In struts the Donald, Ivanna, Robin Leach, and his woman. Since I didn't get tot see the Champioships tourney match I asked the group who won....The Donald told me "I believe it was the ah Macho Man."

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 04:47 PM
I met Christina Applegate as a 1 line bit player on the "The Jesse Show", i was totally fumbling for words, its hard to describe how hot she is. She must have been wearing the expensive, real-deal pheremones because i couldnt get her scent off my mind for a week. I think i fumbled out something like "you have so much more to offer than Kelly Bundy" , was prolly drooling on my shoes.

KcMizzou
11-06-2006, 04:48 PM
I met Christina Applegate as a 1 line bit player on the "The Jesse Show", i was totally fumbling for words, its hard to describe how hot she is. She must have been wearing the expensive, real-deal pheremones because i couldnt get her scent off my mind for a week. I think i fumbled out something like "you have so much more to offer than Kelly Bundy" , was prolly drooling on my shoes.She's aged well, too.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 04:53 PM
I went to wrestlemania 4 at Trump Plaza during my 7th grade year. It's on Sunday and we fly out before the event ends. We're waiting for the plan at this tiny airport. In struts the Donald, Ivanna, Robin Leach, and his woman. Since I didn't get tot see the Champioships tourney match I asked the group who won....The Donald told me "I believe it was the ah Macho Man."

Ya shoulda kicked him in the jimmy & said "get a haircut" & then hauled ass from his goons LOL!

ZepSinger
11-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Tom Cruise- stood right next to him in the pits in Phoenix. He was getting coffee. He doesn't even come up to my shoulder

Leo Burmester (played 'the Hammer' in 'The Abyss')- partied for 3 weeks with him while he was in KC shooting 'Article 99'. A party animal.

Keith David, Forrest Whitaker- had lunch with them(also were shooting Article 99)

Lea Thompson(mom in Back to the Future)- rode down an elevator with her at a movie wrap party that my band played at. She was 6 weeks pregnant and that's all she could talk about

Nuno Bettencourt(guitarist for Extreme)- met backstage at Robert Plant concert. Nice guy. Very soft spoken

Robert Plant- I ate at the catered meal backstage- him and his band were there. He backed up from the lunch line and ran into my girlfriend, almost knocked her over. It was clear that he didn't like a Plant lookalike there, so I left him alone

Usher- was in a big mall in Memphis last year. Saw tons of screaming girls. Turned around and there was Usher and his entourage. He walked by so close I could've slapped him. It was painfully obvious that he was there just to be seen...

And last but certainly least- Dale Evans. Years ago, she was doing a revival at a local high school. She rented my bands' PA for the event. She was CLUELESS about sound. She held her wildly feeding mic in her hand and kept telling me 'More gain! More gain!'

Z

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Back in the late 1980s, I was heading home from a visit to my family in Denmark, and I met a rock band called Helix in the Copenhagen airport. I met the singer first at a newstand. He picked up a Circus magazine and I heard him say to what turned out to be the group manager, "They took a lousy picture of me for this story." I was standing right next to him and not knowing who he was at the time, I asked if he was in a band. He said yes, and asked if I wanted to meet the group. I said yes, and he took me to meet the group. The band had been touring with KISS and just finished a tour of Sweden, so I got to hear stories about it over breakfast with them. The bass player told me about all the Swedish chicks they nailed.

Just a few years ago, I was friends with a couple of Playmates, and one of them, Petra Verkaik, was going to appear at a comic book show in PA, so I went to see her there, and she had a win-a-breakfast-date contest, so I entered and won. She told me how glad she was that I won the contest, because she was really nervous about doing it in the first place.

I went to see her at another show in LA and saw Gene Simmons. I told him, "Hey, Gene, you do rock 'n' roll right," not being able to think of anything else I wanted to say to him. He said thanks, but didn't make eye contact with me. No biggie. I'd rather meet Ozzy or Robert Plant anyhow.
You sound like a lucky man Ed, i would have asked to sample her muffin for breakfast :) , as for Gene Simmons he must be one of the BIGGEST douchebags in all the world. I LOVE the idea & music of KISS but Gene in particular is just a GIANT arrogant asshole.

TinyEvel
11-06-2006, 04:58 PM
I've been lucky to meet a ton of athletes. But only two celebrities outside of sports.

While at a NCAA Regional here in STL several years ago with an ex, she runs into a friend who's one of Ashley Judd's "people". She inroduced us and I got to talk to here for about 10 minutes. Very nice, humble woman.

The best was while staying at the Wynn in Las Vegas.

A couple of years back, right after my divorce became final, I treated a couple of friends to a guys trip to Vegas. First night we were there, we had just come back from a nightclub at the Palms....about 3:30am. I had literally just walked in my room and kicked off my shoes, was walking to to bathroom when there was a knock on the door. Expecting to see one of my buddies, who was giving me shit about going to bed, I swing open the door and say "I'm going to bed, jackass!"

Standing at the door.....no other than Christina Aguilera.

Being the dumbass I am, I say "Holy shit, you're Christina Aguilera!" She let out a laugh, said "yeah" and apologized...said she was looking for some girl.

BTW, she's even hotter in person.

:clap: NIIICE! Ashley Judd AND Christina? That's enough material for a month! You should have invited Xtina inside to look for her friend.

big nasty kcnut
11-06-2006, 04:58 PM
One more i met Sierra Scott at my job when i was in wichita. She very nice and pretty. Emailed her and she wrote back to me and remembered me. She answered a few question i had about getting people to back my project up.

BIG_DADDY
11-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Hands down lil momma getting french kissed by Dolly Parton. I wasn't even there either. :cuss:

chief husker
11-06-2006, 05:01 PM
While at UNI I worked at a catering service. Had the pleasure of serving Coretta Scott King. Very nice and personable. Signed her name placard for me and was truly engaging. Classy lady.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Hands down lil momma getting french kissed by Dolly Parton. I wasn't even there either. :cuss:

DETAILS?!?!?! I didnt know Dolly liked pie???

big nasty kcnut
11-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Big daddy where were you at?

TinyEvel
11-06-2006, 05:03 PM
We just took our kids Trick or Treating with Mike Croel, fomer Denver DE/LB. I guess he was 1992 AFC rookie of the year.
They're friends of ours. Mike is a WAY cool, a very funny dude. I was wearing my Trent Jersey. When he came over he said, "That's a good way to get yourself tackled."

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:08 PM
We just took our kids Trick or Treating with Mike Croel, fomer Denver DE/LB. I guess he was 1992 AFC rookie of the year.
They're friends of ours. Mike is a WAY cool, a very funny dude. I was wearing my Trent Jersey. When he came over he said, "That's a good way to get yourself tackled."

I remember that guy, even have a few of his football cards.

RINGLEADER
11-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Got a lap dance from Mandy Moore once.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Sid Vicious, former WWF wrestler, works out at my gym. He talks about when he snapped his leg jumping off the top rope.....effing nasty.

According to his Wikipedia entry, he sounds crazy. I'm to scared to ask.

That guy is one scary lookin' dude, prolly best to let him have the bench when he comes over... :)

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Got a lap dance from Mandy Moore once.

DETAILS!?!?!?

CoMoChief
11-06-2006, 05:13 PM
A couple of weeks ago (I dont know his name) I saw the actor who played the HS QB of the movie Friday Night Lights movie (not TV show). Appearantly he's from Columbia and had some nasty looking girl with him. We were at the Fieldhouse bar and he bought 15 people including me some shots, he was wasted as hell.

Also a year ago I was at this bar in CoMo called Spanky's sports bar and grill and I was sitting at the bar and guess who sits next to me?!?!
Jake Taylor or I mean Tom Berenger. I asked him how many people call him Jake Taylor and he said most of the college students and teens call him that LOL.

ZepSinger
11-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Forgot a couple. I stodd next to Christian Okoye at the bar at Hooter's.

Played a band gig for Barry Word once. Nice guy...

Z

KChiefs1
11-06-2006, 05:20 PM
I was in line to the men's restroom at Arrowhead with Paul Rudd & Ron Livingston who are both huge Chiefs fans.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:23 PM
I was in line to the men's restroom at Arrowhead with Paul Rudd & Ron Livingston who are both huge Chiefs fans.

Livingston was great in Office Space & Band of Brothers, i would have had to ask for an autograph.

OnTheWarpath58
11-06-2006, 05:24 PM
:clap: NIIICE! Ashley Judd AND Christina? That's enough material for a month! You should have invited Xtina inside to look for her friend.

Two of my faves. When I met Ashley Judd, I was expecting her to be tiny...like five-one or five-two. She's probably five-seven or eight.

I had always thought the reverse of Xtina......she was MAYBE five-one or five-two.

Funny thing about C.A. is that like a week after the encounter in Vegas, I read an article where she talked about how horny girls make her and that she likes to experiment with her sexuality.

:drool:

OnTheWarpath58
11-06-2006, 05:25 PM

Did you ask Livingston when he was going to finish those TPS reports?

Baby Lee
11-06-2006, 05:30 PM
How in the heck did I already know that about Rudd?
Did someone post his fandom on here previously?

Know how I know you're gay? You chatted up Paul Rudd in the restroom at Arrowhead.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:33 PM

I once boned Sharon Stone.............

.............it was in a dream but i was breakin' the bed with her!!!

Bill Parcells
11-06-2006, 05:38 PM
In the late 80's I played craps with Frankie Avalon in Atlantic City..

I also played Blackjack with Patrick Ewing around the same time..the table was on fire..I remember high fiving him and looking up those gigantic cave nostrils..

BTW..Atlantic City sucks!!!nothing compares to Vegas :)

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:44 PM
In the late 80's I played craps with Frankie Avalon in Atlantic City..

I also played Blackjack with Patrick Ewing around the same time..the table was on fire..I remember high fiving him and looking up those gigantic cave nostrils..

BTW..Atlantic City sucks!!!nothing compares to Vegas :)

Meeting Frankie would be cool. Didja win big that night???

Rain Man
11-06-2006, 05:46 PM

Did you bet against him and win a night of lust with former Mouseketeer Annette Funicello?

M-I-C
See you naked soon
K-E-Y
Why? Because I won you.
M-O-U-S-E

TinyEvel
11-06-2006, 05:47 PM
The year was 1999. A fellow Evel Knievel collecting buddy and I went to Vegas to meet Evel at Robbie’s jumps. We had some original Evel jump photos from the 1970’s we wanted to show him. We met Evel in the Tropicana lounge before the jump.
Hanging out with there was Matthew McCaugnahey, in his “Samuel Jackson” leather jacket and yellow wraparound shades. You could tell he was really working the actor thing. Apparently they were talking to the Mattster about playing Evel in a feature film.

Anyway, we saw the jump and drank/gambled the rest of the night. Around midnight I’m in the airport terminal at the Burger King. Who’s standing next to me, sucking on a Coors Light? Matt McCaughnahey. I walked up to him and said, “Hey, research.” He said, “What?” I repeated “Research, you’re gonna be the man, right?”
He looked like he was about to spit in my face when he looked down and saw I was holding out the B/W photos. He took them and thumbed through the pics. “These are nice,” he said.
Then I asked him to autograph the envelope to my wife. He took a pen and scribbled on it and handed it back. That’s what it looked like: a scribble. A doctor’s prescription form is more legible. Anyway. I took my BK and went to the gate.
I sat next to my buddy and said “McCaughnahey’s a dick. We should beat his ass.”

Then who’s in the same gate? Yep. McMatt. Complete with his entourage: they looked like the guys from Friends and Party of Five put together.
So, next thing I know, McMatt sits down next to me, leans over and says, “So, my boys said they heard you say you want to beat McCaugnahy. Is that true?
I was so drunk all I wanted to do is eat my BK and pass out. So I said, “No, it was this guy,” pointing over to my (6’2” 225lb auto mechanic) friend, I continued, “and he didn’t say he wants to beat McCaugnahey. He said he wants to BE McCaugnahey. He wants to BE you. You know, do some space thing, and some lawyer thing...” referring to some of his recent roles.
McMatt leaned over to my buddy and said. “Is that true? You said you want to BE me?”
My buddy replied (through a mouthful of burger), “I don’t know what the f—k you’re talking about. Besides, you’re a big fellow. A guy could get hurt messing with you.”
At that, McMatt looked at us both, gave a dismissive gesture and went back over to his band of butt-brothers.
Then he was on our SOUTHWEST flight back to L.A. Cheap-ass.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Did you bet against him and win a night of lust with former Mouseketeer Annette Funicello?

M-I-C
See you naked soon
K-E-Y
Why? Because I won you.
M-O-U-S-E

Yeah, i'd love to go back in time and play a lil' "Beach Blanket Bingo" with her. I've always been a sucker for olive skinned, dark haired girls, Italian, Jewish etc.

"Bob" Dobbs
11-06-2006, 05:52 PM
I met Robert Plant once just before a show. He stunk like he hadn't had a shower in a WEEK. Really kinda killed the whole "legend" thing for me.

Bill Parcells
11-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Not big..I think it was $1500 in 45 minutes..
Craps is dangerous for me..it's hit and run

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:54 PM
The year was 1999. A fellow Evel Knievel collecting buddy and I went to Vegas to meet Evel at Robbie’s jumps. We had some original Evel jump photos from the 1970’s we wanted to show him. We met Evel in the Tropicana lounge before the jump.
Hanging out with there was Matthew McCaugnahey, in his “Samuel Jackson” leather jacket and yellow wraparound shades. You could tell he was really working the actor thing. Apparently they were talking to the Mattster about playing Evel in a feature film.

Anyway, we saw the jump and drank/gambled the rest of the night. Around midnight I’m in the airport terminal at the Burger King. Who’s standing next to me, sucking on a Coors Light? Matt McCaughnahey. I walked up to him and said, “Hey, research.” He said, “What?” I repeated “Research, you’re gonna be the man, right?”
He looked like he was about to spit in my face when he looked down and saw I was holding out the B/W photos. He took them and thumbed through the pics. “These are nice,” he said.
Then I asked him to autograph the envelope to my wife. He took a pen and scribbled on it and handed it back. That’s what it looked like: a scribble. A doctor’s prescription form is more legible. Anyway. I took my BK and went to the gate.
I sat next to my buddy and said “McCaughnahey’s a dick. We should beat his ass.”

Then who’s in the same gate? Yep. McMatt. Complete with his entourage: they looked like the guys from Friends and Party of Five put together.
So, next thing I know, McMatt sits down next to me, leans over and says, “So, my boys said they heard you say you want to beat McCaugnahy. Is that true?
I was so drunk all I wanted to do is eat my BK and pass out. So I said, “No, it was this guy,” pointing over to my (6’2” 225lb auto mechanic) friend, I continued, “and he didn’t say he wants to beat McCaugnahey. He said he wants to BE McCaugnahey. He wants to BE you. You know, do some space thing, and some lawyer thing...” referring to some of his recent roles.
McMatt leaned over to my buddy and said. “Is that true? You said you want to BE me?”
My buddy replied (through a mouthful of burger), “I don’t know what the f—k you’re talking about. Besides, you’re a big fellow. A guy could get hurt messing with you.”
At that, McMatt looked at us both, gave a dismissive gesture and went back over to his band of butt-brothers.
Then he was on our SOUTHWEST flight back to L.A. Cheap-ass.

Good story, butt-bongo boy felt like playing barney badass for his "companions".

TinyEvel
11-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Funny thing about C.A. is that like a week after the encounter in Vegas, I read an article where she talked about how horny girls make her and that she likes to experiment with her sexuality.
:drool:

Dude! We were at a Hollywood strip club a couple years back, we had a big group, all sitting ina long booth along the back wall, a guy comes over and says, "You're all going to have to move, we're bringing Christina Aguilera's group here."
All my friends got up. I was pissed. I stayed put. "I'll believe it when I see it."
The guy comes back a minute later. "I'm telling you you have to MOVE" I said, "I wanna see them" And the guy was just about to say something when I see the biggest black dude I've ever seen, coming this way in a black suit and a bowler. You bet I got the F-- up right then.
I stood there by the end of the booth. These three TINY chicks lined in behind him and sat down. I just kind of hung near. The big dude was cool. He said "It's cool you can sit there."
So I sat at the end of the booth, like 5 feet from the girl.

After they got drinks they got up and sat at the stage. I was actually relieved because I had to rip a gnarly fart. Though, I was almost tempted t o let it go, so I could be able to say Christina had smelled one of my f-bombs.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Not big..I think it was $1500 in 45 minutes..
Craps is dangerous for me..it's hit and run

1500 isnt anything to sneeze at, especially in under an hour.

BTW, I cant believe i've had 2 - 100 post threads in a day...I'm kind of a big deal.......{/sarcasm,lots of it}

Bill Parcells
11-06-2006, 06:03 PM
BTW, I cant believe i've had 2 - 100 post threads in a day...I'm kind of a big deal.......{/sarcasm,lots of it}
:rolleyes: :shake: WooWoo :p

TinyEvel
11-06-2006, 06:06 PM
1500 isnt anything to sneeze at, especially in under an hour.

It's easy when 50 of those posts are yours! :)

Bill Parcells
11-06-2006, 06:11 PM
It's easy when 50 of those posts are yours! :)
:thumb:

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 06:11 PM
LOL...I knew i'd take shots for that even with the {/sarcasm} i added.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Make it 26, shotmeisters... :)

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Dude! We were at a Hollywood strip club a couple years back...

Crazy Girls? Man, it sucks that place is out of business? That place absolutely ROCKED around 2001. I ran into/hung out with DLR (he was always at then end of bar and when I first met him, he asked me for a "bump". That kinda bummed me out), David Boreanez, Pam Anderson, Kid Rock, Mark McGrath, Matt Sorum (time and time again with Matt) and so many others. It was like a regular night club, except with topless women.

Back on topic, I recently went to a party hosted by Keifer Sutherland. Free beer, booze and food. He was extremely nice and quite a conversationalist. He even made a point to bring over some food to me that was made especially for him. Overall, very cool guy.

Brooke Shields was there with her husband and I have to say, she is still quite stunning in person.

TopJet2
11-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Not sure if he counts as celebrity but I found the encounter hilarious. I had just taken a leak in a convenience store in Erie, KS. As I was walking out a man approached me and stuck out his hand and introduced himself as Jim Ryun, I then noticed the guy with the camera and a couple of guys I guessed were his entourage. He made his spiel as I was shaking his hand. He asked me if I had any concerns about current political topics. Now, usually I would have talked his ears off but all I could think about was the fact that I had just taken a piss and not washed my hands. I laughed my way all the way home.

Sydd
11-06-2006, 06:31 PM
WOW, i would have been super honored. Astronauts have always been huge heroes of mine, especially a guy thats been on the moon. Nice story.

Thanks, it was really cool to talk to the guy, especially as I have read a TON about the history of the space program. I actually have autographs of five of the twelve who walked on the moon, but Duke was the only one I got in person. I have books signed by Al Bean and Gene Cernan that I know are real. I have an autographed photo of Armstrong and Aldrin. I have no way to validiate if it is authentic, but in my mind it is.

TinyEvel
11-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Crazy Girls? Man, it sucks that place is out of business? That place absolutely ROCKED around 2001. I ran into/hung out with DLR (he was always at then end of bar and when I first met him, he asked me for a "bump". That kinda bummed me out), David Boreanez, Pam Anderson, Kid Rock, Mark McGrath, Matt Sorum (time and time again with Matt) and so many others. It was like a regular night club, except with topless women.

Back on topic, I recently went to a party hosted by Keifer Sutherland. Free beer, booze and food. He was extremely nice and quite a conversationalist. He even made a point to bring over some food to me that was made especially for him. Overall, very cool guy.

Brooke Shields was there with her husband and I have to say, she is still quite stunning in person.

Yes, it was Crazy Girls! Funny how we ended up there. There was a Maxim Pussycat Dolls Event at the Ford Theater. Coors light gave us ten invites. We went there all hyped to go (and I was calling all my bro's trash talking about where I was going that night). We get there and it's closed. Turns out IT WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE! :banghead:
The account director got the date wrong. :cuss:
So we went to Crazy Girls. Glad I got a good story out of it.

Iowanian
11-06-2006, 06:48 PM
6 years ago, I was getting a blow job from Dorthy White and I farted right before the money shot, and she gurgled "exppp custhmbbmm bbbmme" **

**some or all facts may not be actually true in the sense of actually happening.

KcMizzou
11-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Who's Dorthy White?

At first I was thinking of Betty White. :hump:

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 07:05 PM
I saw Venus & Serena Williams walking in Beverly Hills with some little white lady once, i'm telling you they looked like freaks, until i got close enough i figured they were some humongous transvestites. They honestly looked like pro linebackers. Even though i dont think their faces are bad i still found them repugnant because of their shear ripped size.

Lonewolf Ed
11-06-2006, 07:16 PM
You sound like a lucky man Ed, i would have asked to sample her muffin for breakfast :) , as for Gene Simmons he must be one of the BIGGEST douchebags in all the world. I LOVE the idea & music of KISS but Gene in particular is just a GIANT arrogant asshole.

I would have asked her that, but then she'd be calling me all the time begging me to do it again, and I hate to hear a beautiful woman beg. :p

Bill Parcells
11-06-2006, 07:21 PM
6 years ago, I was getting a blow job from Dorthy White and I farted right before the money shot, and she gurgled "exppp custhmbbmm bbbmme" **

**some or all facts may not be actually true in the sense of actually happening.
A quick google search pulled up Dorthy White
http://www.firechoir.com/fullimages2/Dorothy+White_f.jpg

Did one for the teamowanian???

Simplex3
11-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Here's how all my celebrity encounters start and end:

With me not recognizing them or giving a damn if they were there or not.

Ebolapox
11-06-2006, 07:51 PM
well, there was this one time in a shower at river falls...

Ebolapox
11-06-2006, 07:58 PM
oh... and I once boned bea arthur

RINGLEADER
11-06-2006, 08:43 PM

How bout hitting up The Body Shop? I saw Verne Troyer drunk off his ass once there. Went home with a bunch of skanky strippers.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2006, 08:52 PM
How bout hitting up The Body Shop? I saw Verne Troyer drunk off his ass once there. Went home with a bunch of skanky strippers.

That place is like $20 to get in and never seemed as fun as Crazy Girls, though I've only been there once or twice. I could usually get in for free a CG's and beer was "cheap" for L.A. prices. Plus, CG's felt more like a bar and less like a sleazy strip club. NTTATWWT :)

boogblaster
11-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Worked stage protection couple times in the 70s..meet some Rockers..most were stoned..so they didnt really impress me..hell I was stoned too...my neighbor has a son who fishes with my son sometimes, hes under contract with Disney, done a few films..his name is Hank Neil .....

VonneMarie
11-06-2006, 09:03 PM
I met Tech N9ne at a party... Ginuwine at World's of Fun, getting funnel cakes with his wife Sole (who seemed like a b!tch) but I got my autograph and picture. :D

Not to mention countless Chiefs and Royals players.

noa
11-06-2006, 09:04 PM
oh... and I once boned bea arthur

you are my hero

Donger
11-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Okay, this is embarrasing, but Andrew McCarthy hit on me once, circa 1987 or 1998, out in Lawrence.

Easy 6
11-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Okay, this is embarrasing, but Andrew McCarthy hit on me once, circa 1987 or 1998, out in Lawrence.

:hmmm: ...sounds like him & Robert Downey Jr. should have switched roles in Less Than Zero.

KChiefs1
11-06-2006, 10:02 PM

Wow! I was hitting on Kyra Sedgwick at the same time he was hitting on you. I thought you were doing me a favor by keeping him occupied while I worked my magic.

I thanked you for years because she was a great lay...damn Kevin Bacon!

cardken
11-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Have a couple since my arrival to Sin City, ran into Shannon Elizabeth at a gas station on the strip with some other girls buying a bunch of junk food for a batchloreete party. She was cool and shook my hand and took a pix. Also on New Years Eve of this year was drunk off my a#@, was with friends when I overheard someone say "Lee Majors", I spun around and scanned and saw him, sitting with his back slghtly turned to me, as I approached him I tapped him on the shoulder, and said "Hey, your Lee Majors", he looked puzzled grinned and laughed and said "yes. I am", I then replied "Cool", and stumbled away, and he yelled after me"Happy New Years, Buddy". So he was cool. Oh, also saw Tony Curtis while waiting to see my urologist. Only in Vegas

CosmicPal
11-07-2006, 12:57 AM
I was hammered in Dallas one weekend when a buddy of mine had gotten married earlier in the day. The reception and wedding suite was at some posh high-rise hotel just short of downtown Dallas.

Later that night, right around 1am, I'm waiting for the elevator with a couple of peeps from the wedding. I'd been drinking all night and when the door spit open it was freakin' Janet Jackson! Of course, my drunken response was "Holy Sheet, it's freakin' Janet Jackson!" For the life of me, I couldn't figure out how I didn't notice the four giant body guards surrounding her: each one of them, six-feet five and over 300 pds at least.

Anyways two of them stand right in front of me and gave me the dirtiest look like they were going to pick my up by two fingers and throw me out the window. I smiled, backed off, and watched the beetch saunter on down the hallway.

Rausch
11-07-2006, 01:00 AM
I once watched the douhcebag from Kung-Fu get kicked out of a bar in Atlanta for not paying his tab.

His kung-fu was not strong...

CosmicPal
11-07-2006, 01:01 AM
I once watched the douhcebag from Kung-Fu get kicked out of a bar in Atlanta for not paying his tab.

His kung-fu was not strong...

Was his name Grasshopper?

Rausch
11-07-2006, 01:05 AM
Was his name Grasshopper?

No, it was David Carradine.

And it was pretty sweet the next night when I could run a tab and that ****er had to pay cash... ROFL

1adam1238
11-07-2006, 05:59 AM
We had the dufus John Wayne Bobbit locked up in the prison I work in. I assigned a caseworker to him who gladly told him her name was lorena. It was too funny.

Baby Lee
11-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Yuppies, all of you!!!

siberian khatru
11-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Yuppies, all of you!!!

Maybe we should start a "What's your coolest encounter with a person who is your intellectual/caste equal?" thread.

Baby Lee
11-15-2006, 03:45 PM
Maybe we should start a "What's your coolest encounter with a person who is your intellectual/caste equal?" thread.
You know I'm right and all you have left is deflection.

http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/Caption_pictures/brian_fellows_crazy.jpg
Ah got a 36 on mah ACT, I'm Hamass Jenkins!!!!

Bootlegged
11-15-2006, 03:50 PM
I onced porked Marcia Cross.