PDA

View Full Version : WTF.......

Mecca
11-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Why do all these guys on ESPN think the Jaguars are better than the Chiefs? I find that to be retarded......if you wanna see even fine but I don't see what the Jags have done to show they're better for them to all say they're in the playoffs and the Chiefs are out...

Count Zarth
11-06-2006, 10:17 PM
You're out of character.

TinyEvel
11-06-2006, 10:17 PM
I hope this just makes the team more angry (especially LJ).

Mecca
11-06-2006, 10:18 PM
You're out of character.

LOL.......just my opinion I'm not always negative.

KurtCobain
11-06-2006, 10:19 PM
We play the jags in the last game, correct?

Short Leash Hootie
11-06-2006, 10:20 PM
mecca reminds me of a used tampon.

Carry on.

Mecca
11-06-2006, 10:20 PM
mecca reminds me of a used tampon.

Carry on.

It's nice that you go out of your way to insult me......go back to your being 12 years old world.

Short Leash Hootie
11-06-2006, 10:21 PM
NOBODY CAN DENY, IT'S AN ORDINARY WORLD!

Sam Hall
11-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Remember what happened to Cincinnati when they came here on week 17 last year? That's what will happen to Jacksonville this year, only it will knock the Jags out of the playoffs and put the Chiefs in, if they're not already in.

dirk digler
11-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Why do all these guys on ESPN think the Jaguars are better than the Chiefs? I find that to be retarded......if you wanna see even fine but I don't see what the Jags have done to show they're better for them to all say they're in the playoffs and the Chiefs are out...

In order for the Chiefs to make the playoffs we need to at least end up in 2nd place or were toast.

boogblaster
11-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Jags need a QB..they have a good D..thats it...Chiefs win in week 17 will be sweet, and the door to the POs....

Mecca
11-06-2006, 10:35 PM
In order for the Chiefs to make the playoffs we need to at least end up in 2nd place or were toast.

2 wildcards could from 1 division it's unlikely but it could happen.......the East won't get one.....so all we have to do is finish better than Cincy and Jacksonville and even if we're still behind SD and Denver we'd take the 2nd wildcard.

SNR
11-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Because the media wants to see a black quarterback do well. Jacksonville has two of them.

(Yes, I'm joking)

BigRedChief
11-06-2006, 10:46 PM
In order for the Chiefs to make the playoffs we need to at least end up in 2nd place or were toast.Frazod reasons below that we are in with this scenerio and I agree.

We only have one remaining road game against a team with a winning record (San Diego). All the remaining tough games are at Arrowhead (Denver, Baltimore and Jacksonville). If we don't get punked by somebody we should clearly beat (Miami, Oakland or Cleveland), we can afford to lose to San Diego and dump one game against a playoff caliber team at Arrowhead and still go 11-5.

11-5 gets us in

SNR
11-06-2006, 10:47 PM
2 wildcards could from 1 division it's unlikely but it could happen.......the East won't get one.....so all we have to do is finish better than Cincy and Jacksonville and even if we're still behind SD and Denver we'd take the 2nd wildcard.Figuring that Denver and SD will beat up on each other enough to allow Indy and New England the 1 and 2 seeds, we'd get our first game against a rival... or the Ravens, who are overrated. Either way, I like our chances on the road against a division foe with Herm instead of playing at home with Vermeil. We'd see some incredible energy on the road from the Chiefs that we haven't seen in years.

Halfcan
11-06-2006, 11:56 PM
The Miami game has me worried-I hope we hold onto the football down there.

tk13
11-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Because David Garrard is the greatest thing since sliced bread, or something.

Rausch
11-07-2006, 12:12 AM

I........

RedThat
11-07-2006, 12:12 AM

we also have to consider that final game against Jacksonville? That could possibly be a meaningful game?

Look at it this way, say the Chiefs and Jax have identical records at the end of the season, and both teams need to win, now, mind you, if either one wins, they would secure the final playoff spot.

If the playoffs were to start tomorrow. The Chiefs and Jax are tied for the final playoff spot! Which means that last game is meaningful.

RedThat
11-07-2006, 12:18 AM
The Miami game has me worried-I hope we hold onto the football down there.

Im kinda worried too because the Chiefs have a bad record playing in the state of Florida. History sure indicates that.

But I still think this team could pull it off. I certainly hope so? I think this team is different. Herm knows we have to win on the road. He even said it himself that he wants this team to win on the road, And I think he is delivering his message and making it be heard to the rest of the team! He is installing that in the team. We saw it last week in St. Louis.

Makes me believe now. This is a different team. A new attitude, new mindset. Unlike years past. With that being said, I have a little bit of faith. :)

Rausch
11-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Look at it this way, say the Chiefs and Jax have identical records at the end of the season, and both teams need to win, now, mind you, if either one wins, they would secure the final playoff spot.

You're twisting my dig in a knot.

Wait, do we need to win now or is it the end of the season?...

Bob Dole
11-07-2006, 06:10 AM
How soon everyone forgets.

Two words:

Matt Jones.

dj56dt58
11-07-2006, 07:07 AM
Because ESPN is stupid and is never right?

Frosty
11-07-2006, 08:04 AM
The Jag's amazing turnaround has come against the Texans and Titans, right? Impressive. :rolleyes:

CHENZ A!
11-07-2006, 12:30 PM
The Jag's amazing turnaround has come against the Texans and Titans, right? Impressive. :rolleyes:

They did beat the Eagles last week, but they've been struggling too... Although I believe it was played at Philly.

KC-TBB
11-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Don't worry, Be happy! We are going to 'win out', it's not how you start the season, it's how you finish it...8 in a row, then into the playoffs, BAY BE!

Bob Dole
11-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Don't worry, Be happy! We are going to 'win out', it's not how you start the season, it's how you finish it...8 in a row, then into the playoffs, BAY BE!

Did we trade for Matt Jones?

CHENZ A!
11-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Did we trade for Matt Jones?

Who?

Lzen
11-07-2006, 12:48 PM

Actually, the Texans whooped the crap outta the Jags a couple weeks ago.