PDA

View Full Version : an interesting comment from GoChiefs at the mane

King_Chief_Fan
11-07-2006, 07:45 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=49066

Crap Planet?

rageeumr
11-07-2006, 07:50 AM
Oh God... not another trial.... please???

Bwana
11-07-2006, 07:53 AM
I don't know which if funnier. The number of faces of gochiefs, or the fact you're hanging out over in that useless dump. :)

Bearcat
11-07-2006, 07:53 AM
What the hell is a Cheeve?

BigRedChief
11-07-2006, 07:54 AM

Crap Planet?

Hey the dudes highlight videos are the best I've ever seen by an amatuer. He has improved the quality of my life (just a little) by providing me with a chance to relive great Chief plays that I saw live and on the boob tube. What have you done for me?:harumph:

Bwana
11-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Hey the dudes highlight videos are the best I've ever seen by an amatuer. He has improved the quality of my life (just a little) by providing me with a chance to relive great Chief plays that I saw live and on the boob tube. What have you done for me?:harumph:

If I may be so bold?...............I DON'T want to hear that answer! :hmmm:

Chief Chief
Where's the Walter vs. Tuisasopo poll on "crap planet"?

I have to agree with the flea-bitten posters at the mange: Nobody (over there) cares!!

King_Chief_Fan

nothing and don't intend to. You got a little bitch named GoChiefs...use her all you want

chagrin
11-07-2006, 07:58 AM
I felt dirty just being there

Easy 6
11-07-2006, 08:00 AM
Disappointing to say the least...........

Cochise
11-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Who cares?

BigRedChief
11-07-2006, 08:04 AM
nothing and don't intend to. You got a little bitch named GoChiefs...use her all you want
heh. Yeah trying to slap the ghey on me huh? Sorry dude, have you seen pics of me? I don't think anyone has ever been gay and looked like me. You should go for child molester or something else you consider vile. I didn't attack you I was defending Go Chiefs. Big difference.

Que Card QB
11-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Not to speak for him but he could have meant Crap Planet as in, "how it's commonly referred to here (at the mange)".
If not, hang him!

jspchief
11-07-2006, 08:05 AM
You're gonna complain about a thread about a team that is 1 game behind and in the same division when every Turdburger starts their own Plummer v Cutler thread instead of posting in the 100 that are already started b/c they feel they have something original and more important to say!? Then all you get is people taking the time to post I don't care in the thread- why bother opening it up!? Clearly, the point was to get some outside opinion but this place has become a joke for football discussion unless its slurping at the donkey trough.

This guy has it right. You'd think it would be a discussion that would get some play on any football BB, and especially an AFC West one. Unfortunately that message board is a steaming pile of homer cork-smoking.

Although I'm sure the fact that gochiefs acts like a moron over there also makes it less likely to get genuine replies.

Simplex3
11-07-2006, 08:29 AM
The guy's a classic attention whore. Things like this shouldn't suprise anyone.

Bob Dole
11-07-2006, 08:32 AM
The link won't work.

Bob Dole's employer blocks sites that are considered to be in poor taste.

Fairplay
11-07-2006, 09:06 AM
I felt dirty just being there

I have great bowel movements being on there.

Lzen
11-07-2006, 09:14 AM
This guy is a real freakin' brainiac. ROFL

Both Suck IMO

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-07-2006, 09:16 AM
So much for an objective look at a division rival's QB situation. That place is a f*cking joke.

boogblaster
11-07-2006, 09:16 AM
GoChiefs Mange = balless hairless mindless whocaresless...............

Basileus777
11-07-2006, 09:23 AM
I'm no fan of the Mange or Donks fans, but would people here respond any differently in the same situation? If we had some Bronco troll spamming the Planet with stuff about Denver, would we act any differently?

Iowanian
11-07-2006, 09:23 AM
I saw it and take it as gochiefs beating the mingemonkeys to the punch.

Its worse and worse over there....like a group of spider-monkeys slinging crap at anyone who isn't a donk homer. Its boarding pathetic.

jspchief
11-07-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm no fan of the Mange or Donks fans, but would people here respond any differently in the same situation? If we had some Bronco troll spamming the Planet with stuff about Denver, would we act any differently?Well, it's not Denver, but someone just yesterday posted a thread about the Bengals coach.

And yes, it got a lot of the same idiotic "who cares" type of responses, as if there's something offensive about talking football here. It's why this place has gone in the shitter.

jspchief
11-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Well, it's not Denver, but someone just yesterday posted a thread about the Bengals coach.

And yes, it got a lot of the same idiotic "who cares" type of responses, as if there's something offensive about talking football here. It's why this place has gone in the shitter.Actually, I just checked the thread again.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151555&page=2&pp=15

I was wrong. It actually got mostly genuine football-talk opinions.

Not quite an even comparison since it's not a division rival. I'm sure with our love of trashing Plummer, there would be a lot of smack talk. But I'd also bet that the ratio of good honest opinions would be way better than that thread on the Minge.

King_Chief_Fan
11-07-2006, 09:55 AM
heh. Yeah trying to slap the ghey on me huh? Sorry dude, have you seen pics of me? I don't think anyone has ever been gay and looked like me. You should go for child molester or something else you consider vile. I didn't attack you I was defending Go Chiefs. Big difference.

no, no no.....not attacking you either. You took that in a sexual sense?
hmmmmm.

Ebolapox
11-07-2006, 09:58 AM
it'd be interesting to see gochiefs' response to this thread

Mr. Laz
11-07-2006, 09:58 AM

Crap Planet?
i would think anyone would be surprised ... he's a Troll and a attention whore at heart.

just because someone dresses the troll up and teaches it to talk doesn't mean it's still not a troll.

besides isn't he already bought and paid for by someone else?

Iowanian
11-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Interestingly enough, that Troll brings more to the planet than pRon.

Every site needs a rival and a villain....Every good site has villains...its a requirement. This place would be alot better off if Packfan, hawaiianboy, MHM and a few other still came here to yank our chains.

Mr. Laz
11-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Interestingly enough, that Troll brings more to the planet than pRon.
:rolleyes:

nothing rally the defenders like that chance to disagree with me.

you go Ioweenie ... you go girl!!

have you asked phil what your opinion should be lately?

BigRedChief
11-07-2006, 10:25 AM
no, no no.....not attacking you either. You took that in a sexual sense?
hmmmmm.

Well you do have a pic of a weiner dog for your avatar. He said sexual...heh
http://gonerick.scrawlville.com/beavis.JPG

JimNasium
11-07-2006, 10:30 AM
it'd be interesting to see gochiefs' response to this thread
:shake: There's very little that is interesting about him.

Ebolapox
11-07-2006, 10:55 AM
:shake: There's very little that is interesting about him.

I agree... however, it'd be interesting to see if he fesses up, or if he squirms

cmh6476
11-07-2006, 11:46 AM
i didnt know gochiefs was bob, what a LD5er

BIG_DADDY
11-07-2006, 11:52 AM
I was hoping to find out he had made the full conversion.

Iowanian
11-07-2006, 11:55 AM
have you asked phil what your opinion should be lately?

I'd imagine its likely that he might agree with me that you're one of the biggest doooshbags the planet has to offer. No need to ask. I'm sold.

BIG_DADDY
11-07-2006, 11:55 AM
That dipso guy is funny too. Nobody cares here? I guess all they want to talk about is the snake and their team. Heaven forbid anyone talk about a division rival. That guy was close with his name, it should have been Dipshit.

HemiEd
11-07-2006, 12:10 PM
I would say that a Mod over there, namely Taco, changed it to Crap.

go bowe
11-07-2006, 12:15 PM
heh. Yeah trying to slap the ghey on me huh? Sorry dude, have you seen pics of me? I don't think anyone has ever been gay and looked like me. You should go for child molester or something else you consider vile. I didn't attack you I was defending Go Chiefs. Big difference.oh, you'd be surprised...

remember, i don't need no picture, i've seen you in person...

and you aren't really that big, as big men go...

(oh noes... i'm beginning to sound like meatpeeker... :eek: )

Count Alex's Wins
11-07-2006, 01:15 PM
I typed that of my own accord. They refer to us as "Crap Planet," so I was just following their lead. You folks know what I think about this place. If they could put aside their addiction toward making gay jokes about me and instead talk football, that place would be much better.

Calcountry
11-07-2006, 02:47 PM
What the hell is a Cheeve?I don't know, why don't you AskJeeves?

Redrum_69
11-07-2006, 02:51 PM
GOCHIEFS NEEDS TO GO ON TRIAL....

Wheres Rainman at when you need him.

The charges against Gochiefs could be made into a 99 page thread....

vailpass
11-07-2006, 02:57 PM
GOCHIEFS NEEDS TO GO ON TRIAL....

Wheres Rainman at when you need him.

The charges against Gochiefs could be made into a 99 page thread....

OMG that would be the best thing that ever happened to that attention-starved kid. An ongoing process devoted to discussing Draven? Jesus you just gave the loser a solid woody which means one of his Sith Lord tube socks will be glued shut by morning.

Valiant
11-07-2006, 02:58 PM
I typed that of my own accord. They refer to us as "Crap Planet," so I was just following their lead. You folks know what I think about this place. If they could put aside their addiction toward making gay jokes about me and instead talk football, that place would be much better.

They call it crap planet because of all the retarded poop threads...

But all kidding aside, that place if a ****ing joke...

Count Alex's Wins
11-07-2006, 03:04 PM
An ongoing process devoted to discussing Draven?

www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/

Ari Chi3fs
11-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I, for one, continue to care about your posts Pink d00sh

Someone read my post when I said we should rename GoChiefs, Pink d00sh.

oh man, thats hilarious.

DaFace
11-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Is "Draven" some old/alternate username or something?

KurtCobain
11-07-2006, 03:12 PM
What the hell is he doing there anyways?

that's the most horrible mite infested website I've ever been to. God should damn that place. *shudders*

Count Alex's Wins
11-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Is "Draven" some old/alternate username or something?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=2538

CosmicPal
11-07-2006, 03:38 PM
I typed that of my own accord. They refer to us as "Crap Planet," so I was just following their lead.

It's still inexcusable!

You are too weak to defend your own home and therefore, considered a traitor.

You should be whacked.

Just because we all call your own children retards doesn't make it OK for you to call your very own children retards as well. Stand up, be a man, and defend your Planet.

Hog Farmer
11-07-2006, 03:58 PM

I didn't realize those were jokes. My opinion of you changes more and more every day.