PDA

View Full Version : Neal Morse fans...A New release coming Soon

foxman
11-07-2006, 07:35 AM
If you are a fan of Neal Morse the Prog Rocker there is a new release that JUST got completed and is due out soon.

news
New Morse Prog Epic Completed !

Added on 11-6-2006

Neal Morse has finished recording his latest prog masterpiece, and sent it off for mixing and mastering. This will be Neal's 4th progressive rock solo release, following the highly acclaimed albums ?, One, and Testimony. The amazing line-up of Mike Portnoy (drums) and Randy George (bass) return on this release, with the addition of special guest Paul Gilbert (Mr. Big) on guitar. Fans of Neal's looking for the ordinary will have to keep looking, though—this one will be full of surprises. Fans of the current Spock's Beard need apply.

The release date for this as-yet untitled album is currently set for March 1, 2007.

Also, if you are a fan of cover tunes, they just recently released a disk of cover songs with a nice lineup of songs. I havent gotten mine yet since I just ordered it but here is the info.

New Album by M-P-G, Cover to Cover, Released

Added on 9-19-2006

Neal Morse, Mike Portnoy and Randy George (M-P-G) have recorded some amazing versions of other artists' songs in between sessions. Here they are all are on one CD, many previously unreleased!

2005 ? Sessions
1. Pleasant Valley Sunday (The Monkeys)
2. Badge (Cream)
3. Maybe I'm Amazed (Paul McCartney)
4. Where Do The Children Play (Cat Stevens)
5. I'm The Man (Joe Jackson)
6. Feeling Stronger Everyday (Chicago)
7. Rock And Roll Suicide (David Bowie)

2004 One Sessions
8. Where The Streets Have No Name (U2)
9. Day After Day (Badfinger)
10. What is Life (George Harrison)
11. I'm Free / Sparks (The Who)

2003 Testimony Sessions
12. Tuesday Afternoon (The Moody Blues)
13. Find My Way Back Home (Blind Faith)

This album is only available from Radiant Records (not on iTunes or anywhere else!).

Here is the link that you can follow to order Neal's or various other Prog groups such as the Flower Kings, OSI and the like. LINKY (http://www.nealmorse.com/news.asp)