PDA

View Full Version : The New York football Giants...

Joe Seahawk
01-14-2001, 12:30 PM
Are on fire!!

unbelievable...

milkman
01-14-2001, 12:37 PM
OK, who are these guys dressed in Giant blue?
One thing, though. I sure am glad the Chiefs didn't (get the chance to) draft Donnel.....errrr....Ron Dayne.

NaptownChief
01-14-2001, 01:10 PM
Boy,

Ole Denny Green really brought his team ready to play...OUCH....This is the worst azz whoppin' I have ever seen at the conference championship level.

Bob Dole
01-14-2001, 01:16 PM
Bob Dole doesn't think <b>anyone</b> saw this coming....

HC_Chief
01-14-2001, 01:16 PM
No doubt, milkman! Dayne looks like total crap... slow, fat, weak (relative to that girth, he is a total ****), and bad hands (knock on him coming into the draft; along with his big, fat, bloated, slow arse!).

NaptownChief
01-14-2001, 01:29 PM
Donnell errrrr Dayne has been worse than I expected and that is saying something cause my expectation weren't very high...Never have liked the big overweight backs...Even the ones that put together a good season or two aren't worth that much to me cause of durability...The media always tries to incorrectly put the durability question mark on the smaller backs but history has shown that the big backs are the one that can't last long...N.Means, M. Butts, B.Foster, C.Okoye, Gary Brown, John Settle, Bam Morris, Ickey Woods etc.etc...Even the ones that work out don't last but a couple of years. Bettis is about the only exception to that rule but even he is slowing down prematurely due to chronic injuries...

Bob Dole
01-14-2001, 01:37 PM
This is absolutely un-freakin-believable to Bob Dole. Bob Dole's present dumbfoundedness is only rivaled by that experienced when KC played Atlanta.

NaptownChief
01-14-2001, 01:40 PM
By chance, did Bob Dole have a financial interest in the outcome of this game?

Frazod
01-14-2001, 01:42 PM
I was pretty sure that New York would win, but not like this. Damn. This is the best performance by a team I've seen in years. Hats off to the Giants.

Bob Dole
01-14-2001, 01:43 PM
No, thankfully.

Bob Dole's feeling was that too much depended upon game-time weather. That feeling appears to have been total crap.

morphius
01-14-2001, 01:48 PM
This has just been a serious butt kicking on a grand scale, defense offense and everything between. Giants may have moved to be favorites in the Superbowl.

Didn't some sports guy say that the Giants were the worst team to ever win homefield throughout? I picture this poor guy just sitting in front of his TV with his jaw on the floor.

NaptownChief
01-14-2001, 01:48 PM
I think they need to repo the coach of the year award away from Haslett and give it to Denny Green for his great game plan and over all motivation that he instilled into his team...

Bob Dole
01-14-2001, 01:52 PM
It would appear that the Minnesota coaching staff spent the week studying the Chiefs' performance against the Falcons.

Frazod
01-14-2001, 02:01 PM
Bob, I think they studied the Rams game plan AGAINST the Chiefs...

Just like two years ago, the Vikes start making Super Bowl reservations before they play the last game. They always seem to overlook that pesky Championship Game. Unless the entire Giants team suddenly dies in the next few minutes, they'll be overlooking the Super Bowl.

DJay23
01-14-2001, 02:18 PM
Very surprising performance to say the least from both teams.

On a lighter note would someone please stuff a turkey leg in Madden's mouth? The guy is an idiot. He brandishes these "big words" like he actually graduated high school, and then he can't even pronounce them. I don't believe I have ever heard the word "omus" before, much less used in place of the word onus. Maybe he should start getting people to spell these words for him before he uses them. BOOM.

Frazod
01-14-2001, 02:23 PM
I agree about Madden. At least they took that damn clicker away from him.

New York doesn't punt until the 4th quarter.
Chris Carter doesn't make a catch until the 4th quarter.
Kerry Collins looks like Joe Montana (today, anyway).

Who'd have thunk it?

Rick Stephens
01-14-2001, 02:28 PM
Is that really Denny Green on the Minnesota sideline or is that Gunther in disguise?

I've not seen a team so unprerared for a championship game in a long, long time!!