PDA

View Full Version : **** you guys

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Were we calling for Todd Collins after the Buffalo game last year?

Green was 25 times worse last year against Buffalo than Huard was today.

He also had, and this is hard to believe, better pass protection that game than Huard had today.

Turley/Black get the blame for me. Huard was mediocre at best, but I think the high throws had a lot to do with the fact he was getting no pass protection and hit every ****ing snap.

WHY WEREN'T WE DOING DRAW PLAYS TO LJ!? PLAYCALLING WAS, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WEEKS, HORRIBLE.

Unacceptable. The coaching staff didn't prepare well enough.

Bowser
11-12-2006, 07:20 PM
LMAO

cdcox
11-12-2006, 07:21 PM
This thread is going to be funny.

Hammock Parties
11-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Hootie, you need to step off.

dirk digler
11-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Trent is our starter give it up already

stumppy
11-12-2006, 07:22 PM
:loser:

ROFL

morphius
11-12-2006, 07:23 PM
you have to get first downs to use a playbook

Coach
11-12-2006, 07:23 PM
"**** me"?

I'll pass.

Hammock Parties
11-12-2006, 07:24 PM
you have to get first downs to use a playbook

You also have to use a playbook to get first downs. Does Solari know? :)

milkman
11-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Hootie is a thumbsucking GoChiefs wannabe.

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:25 PM
are you serious?

We went away from LJ...we called a friggin' pass on 3rd and 1 (once again)...

Turley was flat out bad. Because of him, when we were finally moving the ball, we had a 1st and 25 because the dude is 240 pounds and playing offensive line...

BAD.

This is on the coaching staff/offensive line WAY before it's on Huard.

Dante Hall sucks.

Keyaron Fox sucks.

Surtain sucks.

I admit, Green is our starting QB. That's what I want now, I want Green...I do.

BUT

Green had a game like this last year, on the 9th game, and we fell to 5-4.

We can easily be 8-4 in three weeks.

It's a setback, but we'll bounce back.

Hopefully Green is cleared so he gets work in against a Raiders team WE WILL BEAT and then he shines against Denver.

We'll see...

But as for this game, we had a lot more problems than Damon Huard...

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Trent is our starter give it up already
I AGREE

Dave Lane
11-12-2006, 07:26 PM
We are a slightly above average team led poorly. The QB really is not going to matter. This is a 9-7 team anyway you slice it. Add outstanding coaching and you might get to 10-6 or 11-5.

Dave

Over-Head
11-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Hootie is a thumbsucking GoChiefs wannabe.:eek:

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:27 PM
We are a slightly above average team led poorly. The QB really is not going to matter. This is a 9-7 team anyway you slice it. Add outstanding coaching and you might get to 10-6 or 11-5.

Dave
We'll see...

We have potential to be excellent...but we have a lot of work to do.

Raiderhader
11-12-2006, 07:29 PM
The play calling was not at all stellar today. That being said I recall a screen play to attempt to keep the D honest, and Huard threw the ball too low and it got batted down.

the Talking Can
11-12-2006, 07:30 PM
you're such a complete douchebag

Trent is our starter....wanting him to start isn't "unkind" towardd our backup....it simple ****ing sense- YOU PLAY THE BEST PLAYER

Huard and the leash are done. And the fanboys can go hide their ****ing heads until the next career backup lands in Kansas City and talks his way into their panties.

The madness is over. Order will be restored.

Deberg_1990
11-12-2006, 07:30 PM
He had about 3 or 4 that could have been disasterous today. That one where Jason Taylor had a hand on it in the endzone was almost Plummeresqe.......

the Talking Can
11-12-2006, 07:31 PM
and it was thoughtful of Damon to injure Tony before shuffling off back to obscurity....thanks for that,,,

D2112
11-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Hootie is a thumbsucking GoChiefs wannabe.
:shake: :shake: ROFL

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:36 PM
I think Trent deserves a shot to start now.

I've said that, as soon as Huard falters, then we turn to Trent.

That happened today.

Christ you idiots...I almost think you were cheering for Huard to do bad.

cdcox
11-12-2006, 07:38 PM
I think Trent deserves a shot to start now.

That's big of you.

Mr. Laz
11-12-2006, 07:40 PM
stay down, Bitch.

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:41 PM
you guys are all ****ing stupid.

If you couldn't see what the problem today was, I don't respect your opinions when it comes to football (not that I did, anyways.)

It started with the line, and then it ended with the coaching staff not making proper adjustments and playcalls.

Huard's execution was off, at times, but he didn't have a chance. On 10 of his 15 completions (estimated), he was a tenth of a second away from being sacked (and he ended up getting nailed)...

If you don't think ANY QB would've played like Huard today, you're an idiot. Plain and simple.

Trent Green wouldn't have won this game today...WE HAD A GAME, JUST LIKE THIS ONE, LAST YEAR AT BUFFALO.

This was Buffalo all over again (only Huard played better than Green, amazingly enough)..

luv
11-12-2006, 07:44 PM

If you couldn't see what the problem today was, I don't respect your opinions when it comes to football (not that I did, anyways.)

It started with the line, and then it ended with the coaching staff not making proper adjustments and playcalls.

Huard's execution was off, at times, but he didn't have a chance. On 10 of his 15 completions (estimated), he was a tenth of a second away from being sacked (and he ended up getting nailed)...

If you don't think ANY QB would've played like Huard today, you're an idiot. Plain and simple.

Trent Green wouldn't have won this game today...WE HAD A GAME, JUST LIKE THIS ONE, LAST YEAR AT BUFFALO.

This was Buffalo all over again (only Huard played better than Green, amazingly enough)..
So do you or do you not want Trent back? I'm confused.

dirk digler
11-12-2006, 07:44 PM

Hootie no question the line played like shit today but so did Huard. He made some poor decisions like throwing a 30 yd pass on 3rd and 8 when we were driving or totally missing a wide open Parker on 3rd and 3 and he hung the ball up on EK which could easily have been a TD.

No one is totally blaming Huard he has done a great job as a backup and that is what he is...just a backup.

The whole O stunk and he is the leader of the O.

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Green should start.

I said that all along. I said if Huard falters, he should start.

Do I think his play will be better than Huard's?

No. I don't. Not with this offensive line.

But we might as well find out. It can't get any worse than today...

Trent throws a prettier ball, so I guess all of these 'near interceptions' might turn into actual interceptions (this is a joke), but other than that...can't get any worse than today.

FAX
11-12-2006, 07:45 PM
stay down, Bitch.

ROFL

FAX

banyon
11-12-2006, 07:46 PM
This is what happens when you hang with GoChiefs.

milkman
11-12-2006, 07:46 PM

No one has actually laid the blame at Huard's feet entirely.

Hermie, Solari, and the O-Line have taken the brunt of the critizism for today's loss.

luv
11-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Green should start.

I said that all along. I said if Huard falters, he should start.

Trent throws a prettier ball, so I guess all of these 'near interceptions' might turn into actual interceptions (this is a joke), but other than that...can't get any worse than today.
So you don't want who you think is the better QB to start?

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Hootie no question the line played like shit today but so did Huard. He made some poor decisions like throwing a 30 yd pass on 3rd and 8 when we were driving or totally missing a wide open Parker on 3rd and 3 and he hung the ball up on EK which could easily have been a TD.

No one is totally blaming Huard he has done a great job as a backup and that is what he is...just a backup.

The whole O stunk and he is the leader of the O.
I can agree...

but the playcalling, oh man, it was bad.

When we had the ball for the last time...A ****ING DRAW WOULD'VE BEEN GOLDEN..

You guys remember the Jets game a few years ago where Priest single-handedly won the game with that jumping kick into the end zone? Where he touched the ball pretty much every time on that final drive!?

THAT'S what we should've done...Huard hooked up with Kennison for a miracle pass...

BUT JESUS CHRIST SOLARI THE DROP BACK PASS WASN'T WORKING....

Play to your ****ing strengths. We had two timeouts and two minutes...we could've easily ran the ball and kept them honest. God damnit, Solari pissed me off all game long. He was AWFUL.

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:48 PM
So you don't want who you think is the better QB to start?
are you ****ing illiterate?

Or do you just not have any common sense?

Stop trying to talk football with me. I have no interest in your opinion, I have no interest in hearing anything you have to say...you have no idea what's going on, ever, and, well, that pretty much sums it up.

dirk digler
11-12-2006, 07:51 PM
I can agree...

but the playcalling, oh man, it was bad.

When we had the ball for the last time...A ****ING DRAW WOULD'VE BEEN GOLDEN..

You guys remember the Jets game a few years ago where Priest single-handedly won the game with that jumping kick into the end zone? Where he touched the ball pretty much every time on that final drive!?

THAT'S what we should've done...Huard hooked up with Kennison for a miracle pass...

BUT JESUS CHRIST SOLARI THE DROP BACK PASS WASN'T WORKING....

Play to your ****ing strengths. We had two timeouts and two minutes...we could've easily ran the ball and kept them honest. God damnit, Solari pissed me off all game long. He was AWFUL.

I agree the play calling was suspect

boogblaster
11-12-2006, 07:52 PM
The O sucked today..Oline first Huard second

luv
11-12-2006, 07:52 PM
are you ****ing illiterate?

Or do you just not have any common sense?

Stop trying to talk football with me. I have no interest in your opinion, I have no interest in hearing anything you have to say...you have no idea what's going on, ever, and, well, that pretty much sums it up.

I have yet to offer an opinion in this thread. I'm simply asking questions.

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:53 PM
I said Green should start.

I then said I don't think Green is going to do any better than Huard.

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

luv
11-12-2006, 07:54 PM
I said Green should start.

I then said I don't think Green is going to do any better than Huard.

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
I don't understand why you think Trent should start if you don't think he will do any better than Huard.

Hootie
11-12-2006, 07:56 PM

TRENT SHOULD START.

HUARD FALTERED.

I SAID ALL ALONG, ONCE HUARD LOSES/PLAYS POORLY, THEN WE GO BACK TO TRENT.

WELL THAT HAPPENED.

THAT'S WHY TRENT SHOULD START.

HOWEVER, WITH OUR ****ING LINE...HE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE, EITHER.

IF WE PLAY LIKE WE DID TODAY, ON THE LINE AND WITH THE PLAYCALLING, TRENT WILL DO NO BETTER THAN HUARD.

IT'S SIMPLE.

SIMPLE.

DO YOU GET IT?

GOD DAMNIT.

luv
11-12-2006, 07:57 PM

TRENT SHOULD START.

HUARD FALTERED.

WELL THAT HAPPENED.

IF WE PLAY LIKE WE DID TODAY, ON THE LINE AND WITH THE PLAYCALLING, TRENT WILL DO NO BETTER THAN HUARD.

IT'S SIMPLE.

SIMPLE.

DO YOU GET IT?

GOD DAMNIT.
I get it.

Actually, I just like pushing your buttons.

Redcoats58
11-12-2006, 08:39 PM
are you serious?

We went away from LJ...we called a friggin' pass on 3rd and 1 (once again)...

Turley was flat out bad. Because of him, when we were finally moving the ball, we had a 1st and 25 because the dude is 240 pounds and playing offensive line...

BAD.

This is on the coaching staff/offensive line WAY before it's on Huard.

Dante Hall sucks.

Keyaron Fox sucks.

Surtain sucks.

I admit, Green is our starting QB. That's what I want now, I want Green...I do.

BUT

Green had a game like this last year, on the 9th game, and we fell to 5-4.

We can easily be 8-4 in three weeks.

It's a setback, but we'll bounce back.

Hopefully Green is cleared so he gets work in against a Raiders team WE WILL BEAT and then he shines against Denver.

We'll see...

But as for this game, we had a lot more problems than Damon Huard...

I remember that Bills game, Jordan Black got the I-65 nickname that game, Trent almost got murdered.

ChiefsLV
11-12-2006, 08:40 PM

TRENT SHOULD START.

HUARD FALTERED.

WELL THAT HAPPENED.

IT'S SIMPLE.

SIMPLE.

DO YOU GET IT?

GOD DAMNIT.

Hootie,

Are you "CFSD" from the Chiefsplanet gamechat today who went off on me when I made the Hutard comments? Did you have that beer I recommended? :)

Chan93lx50
11-12-2006, 08:57 PM
I wonder if Welbourne will give Turley a couple cycles of roids this offseason

Easy 6
11-12-2006, 08:59 PM

At this rate, Turley wont need roids next year. He will be starring in B horror flicks.

alanm
11-12-2006, 09:28 PM
We'll see...

We have potential to be excellent...but we have a lot of work to do.
And when I take a shit in the morning there's the potential for winged monkeys to fly out my ass. But it ain't gonna happen.

burt
11-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Head Coach Hootie seems to be PMS ing. ROFL

blueballs
11-12-2006, 09:35 PM
don't you think they will give Green
more leeway in the p lay calling
Green could be Solari's bestest friend

teedubya
11-12-2006, 09:36 PM
IGNORE HOOTIE!!

Your CP Experience gets much better!

Drink Milk!

greg63
11-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Hootie, you need to step off.

Yep!

Skip Towne
11-12-2006, 10:01 PM
There are very good reasons why 21 year olds don't hold positions where important decisions are made. Lack of experience and immaturity are but two of them. Insurance companies charge customers under 25 considerably more for auto insurance for these same reasons. Yeah, Hootie, we are all idiots. Everyone is out of step but you.

Bowser
11-12-2006, 10:16 PM

He could start by giving Turley some ribeye steaks with loaded baked potatoes. Turley can't weigh much more than 260.

Crashride
11-12-2006, 10:18 PM
He could start by giving Turley some ribeye steaks with loaded baked potatoes. Turley can't weigh much more than 260.

Yea hes tiny compared to those other lineman

Eleazar
11-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Once again, the Huard scrotum ornaments have proved that the dumbest people in any crowd are usually the loudest.

burt
11-12-2006, 10:31 PM
the dumbest people in any crowd are usually the loudest.

HEY!! I resent that!

greg63
11-12-2006, 11:06 PM
HEY!! I represent that!

Fixed yer post. :D

j/k

burt
11-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Fixed yer post. :D

Now I fixed yours....no j/k needed! ROFL "The truth is a legal defence"

Logical
11-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Hootie you are a loser. Give it up.

burt
11-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Hootie you are a loser. Give it up.

He is sad...but I like his new sig! Oh, wait, that was Mecca's new sig. I changed my mind...Hootie is just sad.

ChiefFan31
11-12-2006, 11:26 PM
LMAO Threads like this make me Instantly feel better about the Chiefs loss. Thank You.

burt
11-12-2006, 11:28 PM
LMAO Threads like this make me Instantly feel better about the Chiefs loss. Thank You.

Whisley does it for me.

ChiefFan31
11-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Whisley does it for me.

That would do the trick as well, but I like a good comedy too :D

greg63
11-13-2006, 06:46 AM
Now I fixed yours....no j/k needed! ROFL "The truth is a legal defense"

LMAO

ct
11-13-2006, 06:49 AM
thus ends the controversy. welcome back trent!!

munkey
11-13-2006, 08:05 AM

That right there was the problem the whole game....How many times did LJ touch the ball?

Hootie
11-13-2006, 05:22 PM
That right there was the problem the whole game....How many times did LJ touch the ball?
not nearly enough.

Seriously...

Remember a few years ago against the Jets when Priest touched the ball every friggin' time on that game winning drive?

We should've done that...

Two draws to the left side and then the defense has to be thinking run...

It's not like we NEEDED a TD...our defense hadn't allowed a point in the 2nd half...if we burned too much clock all we had to do was get in FG range...

the playcalling on that last drive was disastrous.

The drop back pass WASN'T working...

It was unbelievable.

Fish
11-13-2006, 05:34 PM
How many of the hardcore Huard-backers have now done a 180?

....and said that was their idea all along.....?

TEX
11-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Were we calling for Todd Collins after the Buffalo game last year?

Green was 25 times worse last year against Buffalo than Huard was today.

He also had, and this is hard to believe, better pass protection that game than Huard had today.

Turley/Black get the blame for me. Huard was mediocre at best, but I think the high throws had a lot to do with the fact he was getting no pass protection and hit every ****ing snap.

WHY WEREN'T WE DOING DRAW PLAYS TO LJ!? PLAYCALLING WAS, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WEEKS, HORRIBLE.

Unacceptable. The coaching staff didn't prepare well enough.

Yep.