PDA

View Full Version : Time Warner Cable

CHENZ A!
11-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Sucks ass! The other day they sent me this letter containing info on how to set up my "Rewards" acct. They informed me that since I have been a valued customer for some time, that they would start me off with $500 in "Rewards" money, and credit my acct $25 more in "Rewards" money every month that I pay my bill.

So I go to check out the stuff that I can get with my "Rewards" money, and they have alot of great stuff, cruises, jewelry, movie tickets, stainless steel coffee mugs etc. Just for the hell of it, I click on the cruise option, and read that the price is $2000, so I'm thinkng wow, they're going to knock off $500 on the price of the trip? :shake: They will only allow you to use $100 of your "Rewards" money towards this. So then I decide to check out other things, even way less expensive things like DVD's, and the aforementioned stainless steel coffee mugs, and I can't even get those for free, the coffee mugs would still cost me like $8 plus shipping. I mean WTF? What kind of a reward is that?

So I sent them this email.

RE: I have a suggestion

Thanks guys for the "Rewards" money, but you can't even use all of your "Rewards" money at once, so you can't really get anything worthwile for free or that much of a discount that it makes a difference. If you want to keep me happy then just let me spend my "Rewards" money on THE NFL NETWORK.

Thanks,

Maybe I'm just pissed because the Chiefs went out and layed a turd, but I am sick of those Time warner MFers not giving me my TV station. :cuss:

VonneMarie
11-12-2006, 08:49 PM
I got that crap too. Thanks for telling me this so I won't even bother to look at that worthless crap. :mad:

CHENZ A!
11-12-2006, 09:26 PM
yeah, not worth your time in my opinion, unless you need to buy movie tickets in bulk with a discount of 1/6 of the price taken off. :shake: