PDA

View Full Version : I now know why we lost...

Hammock Parties
11-13-2006, 05:12 PM
It dawned on me just now...I forgot to post this week's Chiefs history thread. DAMMIT!!! I'll do better next time.

StcChief
11-13-2006, 05:34 PM
That's it.

glad you put your finger on it.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Don't waste your time this week RAIDERS are going to come into Narrowhead and rip chefs hearts out on the 2006 season.

Easy 6
11-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Don't waste your time this week RAIDERS are going to come into Narrowhead and rip chefs hearts out on the 2006 season.

You can guffaw, but take this to Chase bank and deposit it............Unkl al will be busted :whackit: , Pee-Wee Herman style, in the the seediest smut theater in all of Hollywood by Thursday 7:30pm western time.

Bugeater
11-13-2006, 06:37 PM
You sure are a funny little troll.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 06:45 PM
It's about time to break the 10+ game losing record against AFC W. Had chances to beat KC both games last year.

Bugeater
11-13-2006, 06:47 PM
It's about time to break the 10+ game losing record against AFC W. Had chances to beat KC both games last year.
Woulda coulda shoulda but didn'ta.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 06:48 PM
What exactly is a troll? Someone who brings reality to homer chef fans? You guys throw the word around so freely I am starting to wonder what your translation is.

HemiEd
11-13-2006, 06:49 PM
Had chances to beat KC both games last year.

And how did that work out? About like yesterday's close miss? Your heart must have been ripped out so long ago, you don't remember it.

Bugeater
11-13-2006, 06:52 PM
What exactly is a troll? Someone who brings reality to homer chef fans? You guys throw the word around so freely I am starting to wonder what your translation is.
You've obviously come here to start trouble, and if you think this is a :homer: board you need to start paying attention.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Woulda coulda shoulda but didn'ta.
That's what chef fans have been saying for years. How many times has KC had homefield in Playoffs and been eliminated 1 game? Go to second page and you will find some chef homers talking about how they had tiebreaker with Pitt even though Pitt had a better record. I wish someone could explain that one.

HemiEd
11-13-2006, 06:56 PM
I cun splain it 2 ya, U cant reed so guud.

Bugeater
11-13-2006, 06:57 PM
That's what chef fans have been saying for years. How many times has KC had homefield in Playoffs and been eliminated 1 game? Go to second page and you will find some chef homers talking about how they had tiebreaker with Pitt even though Pitt had a better record. I wish someone could explain that one.
Yes, we have been saying that for years, but at least we haven't been as bad as the Raiders are this year for a couple decades. You'll have to throw up a link for the thread you are referring to as none of the thread titles on the second page have anything to do with that particular subject.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Yes, we have been saying that for years, but at least we haven't been as bad as the Raiders are this year for a couple decades. You'll have to throw up a link for the thread you are referring to as none of the thread titles on the second page have anything to do with that particular subject.
Few pages back but it was yesterday that it was being discussed.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3551606#post3551606

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Score is 3 to 1 where it counts.

Bugeater
11-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Few pages back but it was yesterday that it was being discussed.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3551606#post3551606
I see two people who agree with you, and the others were saying we would have had the tiebreaker if the records would have been the same. It's a moot point, but it's true.

Bugeater
11-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Score is 3 to 1 where it counts.
Yes, if you're living in the past. Of course, seeing what your present is I can't say I blame you.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 07:15 PM
I see two people who agree with you, and the others were saying we would have had the tiebreaker if the records would have been the same. It's a moot point, but it's true.
Should of would of could of, any team can use that SAME argument, If raiders had WON every game last year they would be SB champs. KC fans are the best should of would of could of with all the homefield advantage chokes couldn't even beat the donkeys the one year to add insult to injury.

Easy 6
11-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Should of would of could of, any team can use that SAME argument, If raiders had WON every game last year they would be SB champs. KC fans are the best should of would of could of with all the homefield advantage chokes couldn't even beat the donkeys the one year to add insult to injury.

It takes a special strain of the {fade000} virus to talk smack at this point in your PATHETIC season, i havent checked NFL.com yet...but i'm pretty sure you jailbirds & malcontents gave up something like eleventy-billion sacks to Seattle.

And dont hide behind the worst Super Bowl choke in FOREVER, rivaling the scuffalo jills futile displays against the boys for shear, unbridled ownage.

By the way...Walsh makes an outstanding omelette, wouldnt you agree???

KurtCobain
11-13-2006, 10:07 PM

I doubt you have a brain.

Or a penis.

KCBOSS1
11-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Autumnwind....What a great name for a raider fan and taken from the days when they actually qualified as an NFL team.

KCBOSS1
11-13-2006, 10:15 PM
What a great break for the Chiefs...the Raiders coming into Arrowhead....It's like a second bye.

Bugeater
11-13-2006, 10:51 PM
Do you have a point? Besides the one on your head?