PDA

View Full Version : FFL History?

old_geezer
11-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Background; Rockaholics were tied for first in my public league with a 7-2 record and playing one of the bottom feeders this week. I thought an easy victory. :banghead: This might possibly be the lowest total score ever for someone with a full team playing.

QB - Marc Bulger .................2 pts
WR - A. Johnson (Hou)..........2 pts
WR - C. Chambers ...............3 pts
WR - L. Coles......................1 pt
RB - R. Johnson .................10 pts (my hero)
RB - C. Portis .....................1 pt
TE - L.J. Smith ...................0 pts
K - R. Longwell .................5 pts
Def - San Diego ...................0 pts.

Total ..................................24 pts. :cuss:

noa
11-13-2006, 07:34 PM
yikes

Dark Horse
11-13-2006, 07:47 PM
There should be an award for that

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2006, 08:47 PM
There should be an award for that

It could be like shooting the moon in Hearts

Cave Johnson
11-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Rough week, but you'll bounce back. In week 6 of my money league, a team put up 21 thanks in large part to Rex Grossman's 6 turnover fiasco. That's with the same lineup, plus 2 flexes.

I'm up 8 this week and going against Steve Smith. As long as the Bucs hold him under 125 and keep him from hitting paydirt, I'm golden.

KCChiefsMan
11-13-2006, 08:57 PM
my team is doing ok, I'm in 4th place now after I won this week. I have:
Eli Manning (-5 points) and I have made the mistake of not drafting a decent defense so I kind of pick one each week based on matchups. I thought grabbing Minnesota against Green Bay was a good idea....ZERO points. But Willie Parker, Steven Jackson and Frank Gore pretty much lifted me for the win

KCChiefsMan
11-13-2006, 08:59 PM
Rough week, but you'll bounce back. In week 6 of my money league, a team put up 21 thanks in large part to Rex Grossman's 6 turnover fiasco. That's with the same lineup, plus 2 flexes.

I started Rex Grossman that week. good old Rex gave me -8 points in my money league....guess how much I lost by? 3!!! :cuss: each win in our league is huge and that really pissed me off

BWillie
11-13-2006, 09:13 PM
I've done worse than that, but I don't really pay attention to my fantasy leagues. I'll have a QB, RB, and WR on off weeks and I don't start my bench guys cuz I don't check it. I'm still 5-3 though..haha lucky so far

Nzoner
11-13-2006, 09:16 PM
In one of my money leagues I got the pleasure of playing against the team with Chad Johnson AND Willie Parker,SON-OF-A- :cuss:

KurtCobain
11-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Usually I have a few teams and 5 or 6 suck and one wins it's league. But this year I joined only one, a money league and randomly got the last pick. Luckily for me some chick had the second pick, didn't get there on time and autopick took LJ. She got there just before I was going to take my second pick and said she was angry because she wanted Peyton Manning badly. So I took him and got LJ in trade. He's basically carried my team to 7-2(8-2 after the mn game). Well, him and the fact I grabbed colston off waivers, he usually comes through when LJ can't. I'm tied for first in my division, and unless Steve Smith scores 26 points somehow I've beaten the only undefeated team left in my league this week.

KurtCobain
11-13-2006, 11:26 PM
smith got 21, but still not 26. And everyone lost to my needs so I am surprisingly from #3 to #1 despite my team's second poorest performance.

go prisoners.