PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone else upset

Dark Horse
11-13-2006, 07:58 PM
When Fox cut to the Chargers game after the Chiefs game and then with like 7 or 8 minutes left said were out of time here. Then showed commentary for the next 15 minutes. If the Chiefs game would have still been on I'd have gone crazy and probably blown an artery. I guess they think those talking heads are more interesting than an exciting game involving one of our division rivals. :banghead:

banyon
11-13-2006, 08:00 PM
That's contractual. If you were in the SD or CIN market, they would've kept the feed going.

Of course, fans would definitely like to see that rule changed.

DaFace
11-13-2006, 08:04 PM
The contractual rules in the NFL need to be changed. Fan bases are being spread out more than ever, and it's ridiculous that people have to resort to internet streaming or satellite to see the games they love. If nothing else, the NFL should show EVERY game on pay per view each week.

Skip Towne
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Did anyone else notice that giant monitor behind the talking heads? The Chargers were on it and I was able to follow the game for another few minutes. That was pretty slick of them.

Dark Horse
11-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Did anyone else notice that giant monitor behind the talking heads? The Chargers were on it and I was able to follow the game for another few minutes. That was pretty slick of them.

I guess I couldn't see it for the smoke coming out of my ears.

Simply Red
11-13-2006, 08:13 PM
well if it makes you really mad it may be on NFL replay. I saw the last few minutes and to save yourself from dry-heaving you may just as well not bother seeking it.

But it was a sh!tty ending anyway and pisses us all off by the outcome. I'm still not quite right.

Dark Horse
11-13-2006, 08:20 PM
well if it makes you really mad it may be on NFL replay. I saw the last few minutes and to save yourself from dry-heaving you may just as well not bother seeking it.

But it was a sh!tty ending anyway and pisses us all off by the outcome. I'm still not quite right.

I now hate the Bengals twice. Once for beating us, Once for not beating the Chargers. :cuss: