Simply Red
11-13-2006, 08:55 PM
typical.

OldTownChief
11-13-2006, 08:55 PM
okay

Simplex3
11-13-2006, 09:01 PM
The refs should have a fresh jersey for every one of the Donk linemen for every time they come in the game.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah you guys let them come to your house and beat you with Home Field then I had to suffer and watch horse face get a SB. What does slick substance do for an OL anyway.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2006, 09:11 PM
What does slick substance do for an OL anyway.

I guess Autumn wind blows through your ears too.

dj56dt58
11-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Yeah you guys let them come to your house and beat you with Home Field then I had to suffer and watch horse face get a SB. What does slick substance do for an OL anyway.
Who said it was slick? They save that for the running backs and recievers..they use sticky stuff on linemen so that the defensive linemen stick to them. If that doesn't work they chop block them or hold them. They haven't figured out a way for a qb to cheat yet..hence Plummer still sucks

D2112
11-13-2006, 09:14 PM
I have never seen that before..WTF?

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 09:15 PM
I have never seen that before..WTF?
Yep 97 playoff game, some kind of cooking spray.

slappyhappy
11-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Yep 97 playoff game, some kind of cooking spray.

I was at that game. The Donks sure as hell cheated!

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Who said it was slick? They save that for the running backs and recievers..they use sticky stuff on linemen so that the defensive linemen stick to them. If that doesn't work they chop block them or hold them. They haven't figured out a way for a qb to cheat yet..hence Plummer still sucks
Because I watched the game, obviously you didn't it was a terrible loss for the #1 seed in 97 Playoffs. KC CHOKES someone tell me how many times they have lost with 1 seed? 3 times at least right I know of 2 for sure.

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 09:22 PM
I was at that game. The Donks sure as hell cheated!

Yeah I watched it on TV, still makes me sick to this day. The Bronco's will never have a lick of respect from me.

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Because I watched the game, obviously you didn't it was a terrible loss for the #1 seed in 97 Playoffs. KC CHOKES someone tell me how many times they have lost with 1 seed? 3 times at least right I know of 2 for sure.

You sure do drop alot of smack for having a team that sucks balls.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 09:24 PM
You sure do drop alot of smack for having a team that sucks balls.
As bad as they suck the franchise is a respected a lot more than the ferry's in the red uniforms.

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 09:27 PM
As bad as they suck the franchise is a respected a lot more than the ferry's in the red uniforms.

You sure are delusional.

TrickyNicky
11-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Yeah, I hate red ferry's. Damn you ferry's for taking people across bodies of water. Damn you straight to hell!

slappyhappy
11-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Yeah I watched it on TV, still makes me sick to this day. The Bronco's will never have a lick of respect from me.

The Crowd went nuts as the talk of them cheating spread through the stands that day. Denver was pelted heavily with tons of trash as they left the field up the tunnel after the game ended. I was on the other side of the field, but wished I was on that side just to give them my 2 cents worth.

DaFace
11-13-2006, 09:29 PM

Whoa...are you serious? I could see you saying that they have been a better team in the past, gotten further, etc., but the common view in the entire NFL is that the Raiders are a bunch of misfits with a bunch of thugs for fans.

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 09:30 PM

By the way, is your team still having problems selling out their stadium. So much for respect aye.

Simplex3
Eye jus luv it wen sum moran cums and toks smak wif lots of spelin errs.

FAX
Yeah, I hate red ferry's. Damn you ferry's for taking people across bodies of water. Damn you straight to hell!

ROFL

FAX

Bwana
11-13-2006, 09:32 PM

Hit the road douche bag.

Simplex3
11-13-2006, 09:33 PM
Hit the road douche bag.
I believe that's "Hit teh rode doosh bag."

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 09:34 PM
Eye jus luv it wen sum moran cums and toks smak wif lots of spelin errs.You can deflect to me all you want, doesn't change the KC CHOKES and the homerism hopes you fools have.

Simplex3
11-13-2006, 09:36 PM
You can deflect to me all you want, doesn't change the KC CHOKES and the homerism hopes you fools have.
Your team hasn't proven anything other than the fact that the NFL is Ok with cheating.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Your team hasn't proven anything other than the fact that the NFL is Ok with cheating.
What the RAIDERS cheat on?

slappyhappy
11-13-2006, 09:40 PM
What the RAIDERS cheat on?

Let me send you my kid's hooked on phonics CD's. You need to get off the hooked on ebonics.

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 09:41 PM
You can deflect to me all you want, doesn't change the KC CHOKES and the homerism hopes you fools have.

I think most on this board would agree with you that the Chiefs have been infamous for choking big games, but you're an idiot to think we would agree with you that your team filled with thugs and fan base filled with gang bangers and criminals that can't even sell out their own stadium on a Monday night football game during their latest superbowl run has more respect in the league then the Chiefs.

You sir are the epitome of a homer!

Simplex3
11-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Let me send you my kid's hooked on phonics CD's. You need to get off the hooked on ebonics.
Whoa there, we probably shouldn't be picking on the retarded kid.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I think most on this board would agree with you that the Chiefs have been infamous for choking big games, but you're an idiot to think we would agree with you that your team filled with thugs and fan base filled with gang bangers and criminals that can't even sell out their own stadium on a Monday night football game during their latest superbowl run has more respect in the league then the Chiefs.

You sir are the epitome of a homer!
I'll bet you wouldn't come to OAKTOWN and call the fan's THUGS. It's hard to sell out one some of the diehards are in and out of the yard on different weeks.

Simplex3
11-13-2006, 09:51 PM
I'll bet you wouldn't come to OAKTOWN and call the fan's THUGS. It's hard to sell out one some of the diehards are in and out of the yard on different weeks.
Your proof of the non-thugness of the Faiders fans is that they would kick your ass if you called them thugs?

LMAO

slappyhappy
11-13-2006, 09:55 PM

In and out of the yard? Free range chickens????

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 09:55 PM
Your proof of the non-thugness of the Faiders fans is that they would kick your ass if you called them thugs?

LMAO
I've never said that all the RAIDER fans are class acts or clean guys like all the Classy Redcoat fans. I just said you hillbillies camaro driving mullet heads wouldn't come to OAKTOWN and run your mouth.

Fish
11-13-2006, 09:56 PM

Anybody know what this idiot is talking about?

TrickyNicky
11-13-2006, 09:58 PM
In and out of the yard? Free range chickens????
I'm guessing it means Prison. :shrug:

Fish
11-13-2006, 09:58 PM
I've never said that all the RAIDER fans are class acts or clean guys like all the Classy Redcoat fans. I just said you hillbillies camaro driving mullet heads wouldn't come to OAKTOWN and run your mouth.

You can hardly communicate on a 3rd grade English comprehension level... and you're bringing out the hillbillies camaro driving mullet head smack???

ROFL

slappyhappy
11-13-2006, 09:59 PM

OOOOOHHHH I know what Yard you're talking about now! The Prison Yard!

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 10:02 PM

You're right because I wouldn't attend a game in Oakland, sorry but I love the game of football, not gangs, drug dealing, murders, and criminally classless fans.

OctoberFart
11-13-2006, 10:02 PM
You guys better hope you beat the Raiders this weekend otherwise this site will explode. You will go spineless mode where only a few select can get in to not only avoid the RAIDERFANS, charger and Donk fans from overruning this place with joy.

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 10:05 PM
You guys better hope you beat the Raiders this weekend otherwise this site will explode. You will go spineless mode where only a few select can get in to not only avoid the RAIDERFANS, charger and Donk fans from overruning this place with joy.

Yeah ok noob, isn't it almost lights out at the penetentary?

slappyhappy
11-13-2006, 10:05 PM

Does anyone else feel their IQ draining every time they read a post by this mongaloid?

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Does anyone else feel thier IQ draining every time they read a post by this mongaloid?

ROFL rep!

Fish
11-13-2006, 10:06 PM

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7711/heyaholear5.jpg

Donger
11-13-2006, 10:07 PM
I don't get it. It looks like it was raining. Is it illegal for them to get dried off on the sidelines?

Redcoats58
11-13-2006, 10:08 PM
I don't get it. It looks like it was raining. Is it illegal for them to get dried off on the sidelines?

Only if its raining cooking spray!

slappyhappy
11-13-2006, 10:10 PM

There are a couple of guys with dry hair in the background. I don't think it was raining.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2006, 10:14 PM
It wasn't raining.

Anyong Bluth
11-13-2006, 10:19 PM
Okay, so if we are some "rednecks" What scares you more? Some wannabe thugs acting like they live the street life, while getting paid millions of dollars, and their same thug wannabe fans pouring over $8 beers in the stands, wishing they could "movin'-on-up" to San Francisco.
-OR-
The rednecks from Deliverance.

Oakland: Only slightly gayer than San Francisco.

KCBOSS1
11-13-2006, 10:51 PM
Man, I miss the days when it was worth it to hate the Raiders. But as of the last few years, their not worth expending the energy of hate.

KCBOSS1
11-13-2006, 10:52 PM
correct they're, not their....been reading too much of AutumnWind's comments.

Fish
11-13-2006, 10:53 PM
Okay, so if we are some "rednecks" What scares you more? Some wannabe thugs acting like they live the street life, while getting paid millions of dollars, and their same thug wannabe fans pouring over $8 beers in the stands, wishing they could "movin'-on-up" to San Francisco.
-OR-
The rednecks from Deliverance.

Oakland: Only slightly gayer than San Francisco.

ROFL

Halfcan
11-14-2006, 12:44 AM
F#ckin Cheatin Bastards.

11-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Look at these cheating m'fers....

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/cheatingdonks3.gif

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/cheatingdonks4.gif

The entire line should have been kicked out of that game.

GoodDaySir!
11-14-2006, 01:15 AM
It's almost been a decade, it might be time to get over this one fellas.

11-14-2006, 01:55 AM
It's almost been a decade, it might be time to get over this one fellas.
Nah. It is nice fuel for the fire with Thanksgiving coming up. :)

ChiefFan31
11-14-2006, 02:00 AM
Look at these cheating m'fers....

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/cheatingdonks3.gif

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/cheatingdonks4.gif

Yep, I remember shit. You could see them keep going over to the sidelines. I hate the Donks.

greg63
11-14-2006, 02:05 AM
The refs should have a fresh jersey for every one of the Donk linemen for every time they come in the game.

Yep!