PDA

View Full Version : Do the Donks even stand a chance against the Chargers?

Garcia Bronco
11-14-2006, 10:07 AM
This Charger team is good...the weakest link might be the QB and that's a compliment. Maybe the secondary is the weak link...either way. I just don't see the Broncos winning this one. Jamal Williams is a beast and expect him to be the player of the game.

Charger 24
Broncos 13

KCChiefsFan88
11-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Nope you don't. The Chargers defense will expose Denver's offense for the garbage that it is (I'd expect at least 3 INTs from Jake the Fake).

And your overrated defense will be ripped apart by the Chargers offense, much the same way the Colts drove up and down the self proclaimed "Best defense in football".

Your only saving grace is Marty's shitty karma in Denver... but even that won't be enough to save you this time.

San Diego 31 Denver 3

Garcia Bronco
11-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Nope you don't. The Chargers defense will expose Denver's offense for the garbage that it is (I'd expect at least 3 INTs from Jake the Fake).

And your overrated defense will be ripped apart by the Chargers offense, much the same way the Colts drove up and down the self proclaimed "Best defense in football".

Your only saving grace is Marty's shitty karma in Denver... but even that won't be enough to save you this time.

San Diego 31 Denver 3

You're probably right

Redrum_69
11-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Garcia Bronco's mom is like a national park...strangers come from miles around to "ooo" and "aahhh" at her landscapes, if you stray off the beaten path you will surely get lost in her thick canopy forests, she'll provide tours to spots of interests so make sure to take your camera, every hotel chain in the area knows her and will offer discounts when you say that you've been in her.

stevieray
11-14-2006, 10:25 AM
pooping on the rug again, Garcia?

ChiefsCountry
11-14-2006, 10:26 AM
How ESPN is talking about the Chargers, they have already won the Super Bowl and are the greatest team ever.

InChiefsHell
11-14-2006, 10:45 AM
Ladanian Tomlinson breaks his leg in the first quarter from a bone crushing tackle by Lynch. He also fumbles on the play and Al Wilson scoops it up and goes 60 yards for a touchdown. Jake has a career day, passing for 700 yards, 7 TD's and no INT's. His cheerleader girlfriend actually gives him head on the sidelines during timeouts. Mike Bell rushes for an nfl record 500 yards all on kick returns from the goal line.

Donks 138 Chargers 0

StcChief
11-14-2006, 10:48 AM
How about a OT tie 31-31, everybody is beat up.
As good as both with losses.

Warrior5
11-14-2006, 10:54 AM
This Charger team is good...the weakest link might be the QB and that's a compliment. Maybe the secondary is the weak link...either way. I just don't see the Broncos winning this one. Jamal Williams is a beast and expect him to be the player of the game.

Charger 24
Broncos 13

Nope, the Donks just don't stand a chance against the Bolts...it'll probably be more like 64 to 13.

But I sure hope your Donks get beat up physically, because your Donkey team is good...the weakest link might be the QB and that's a compliment. Maybe the secondary is the weak link...either way. With all our injuries, the Chiefs just don't stand a chance on Thanksgiving night.

ROYC75
11-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Bottom line , Depends on how Plummit plays ............

CupidStunt
11-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Start Jay Cutler. Listening to Bronco fans, chances are you'll win 271-3.

Mr. Laz
11-14-2006, 11:00 AM
i predict a huge Bronco win with Jake Plummer throwing for 523 yrds and 4 TD, 0 ints.

The denver defense makes Tomlison their bitch and hold him to under 50yrds rushing AND receiving.

Marty is so embarrassed that he quits after the game.

denver 48
San diego 3

BigChiefFan
11-14-2006, 11:02 AM
The Chargers are a very good team, but their defense is still suspect, IMO. Their front 4 is great, but they still give up quite a few points.

Buck
11-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Ladanian Tomlinson breaks his leg in the first quarter from a bone crushing tackle by Lynch. He also fumbles on the play and Al Wilson scoops it up and goes 60 yards for a touchdown. Jake has a career day, passing for 700 yards, 7 TD's and no INT's. His cheerleader girlfriend actually gives him head on the sidelines during timeouts. Mike Bell rushes for an nfl record 500 yards all on kick returns from the goal line.

Donks 138 Chargers 0

I HATE YOU

I hope the Donks play like crap, me being a chargers fan and all.

InChiefsHell
11-14-2006, 04:03 PM
I HATE YOU

I hope the Donks play like crap, me being a chargers fan and all.

Well, it is a reverse karma thread. I hate the Donks. I don't like the Chargers. So, don't hate. I'm trying to work some mojo here :)

Spott
11-14-2006, 04:05 PM
Marty can't win in Denver.

FAX
11-14-2006, 04:15 PM
I predict that the mischievous football gods will have some fun with this game.

FAX

Halfcan
11-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Even after the Cheatin Donks grease up their Lineman with cooking spray-they will be no match for SD which will hang 45 on them.

SD 45 Cheatin Wesson oil Donks 0

DaFace
11-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Don't you ever get tired of this crap?

Garcia Bronco
11-14-2006, 04:55 PM
You know...we're lucky to be even be able to have the opportunity to take the field against the Chargers.

StcChief
11-14-2006, 05:01 PM
You know...we're lucky to be even be able to have the opportunity to take the field against the Chargers.

How about dueling to tie in OT.

KurtCobain
11-14-2006, 05:04 PM
donks 20 chargers 14

LT gets injured, and champ bailey gets busted smoking pot after the win.

Garcia Bronco
11-14-2006, 05:04 PM
How about dueling to tie in OT.

We'd be darn lucky to go to OT against a great team like this.

StcChief
11-14-2006, 05:06 PM
We'd be darn lucky to go to OT against a great team like this.

This is getting really old....GB

Just bring in Cuntler and let's see what he can do.

stevieray
11-14-2006, 05:06 PM
The Football gods wait till the playoffs to pool all your threads together for review.

Garcia Bronco
11-14-2006, 05:24 PM
The Football gods wait till the playoffs to pool all your threads together for review.

I won't presume to tell the Gods their business.

stevieray
11-14-2006, 05:26 PM
I won't presume to tell the Gods their business.

your replies do that for you.

good luck!

:)

beer bacon
11-14-2006, 05:29 PM
The Chargers are a very good team, but their defense is still suspect, IMO. Their front 4 is great, but they still give up quite a few points.

Once Roids and Castillo get back the Chargers' defense will be very good again. After giving up 41 to Cinci last Sunday, SD is giving up 19.4 ppg to our 20.2.

If you consider that we have given up a fumble return and interception return for a TD, and the Chargers have given up no TDs by KR, PR, interception, or fumble, our defense has actually given up less points then theres. With those 14 points subtracted out, our defense alone has actually given up 18.6 ppg to San Diego's 19.4.

Oh Snap
11-14-2006, 05:55 PM
Donkobonkos lose this game. when was the last time them donks lost two games in row? cause that is about to happen!!!!

OctoberFart
11-14-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm sure its kind of like paper rock scissors chefs < Donks < Bolts < chefs???

So that must mean the chefs will win the division since they already beat the bolts who ESPN says is the best in division.

Easy 6
11-14-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm sure its kind of like paper rock scissors chefs < Donks < Bolts < chefs???

So that must mean the chefs will win the division since they already beat the bolts who ESPN says is the best in division.

Atleast we are cooking up somethin' above .500 with well-founded hope about the rest of our season.

How bouts you??? ...Oh!!! Hey!!! somethings burning on the stove behind you!!!.....................

Garcia Bronco
11-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Anybody else want to get in on this?

Ebolapox
11-17-2006, 01:54 PM
this schtick is beyond old

DaFace
11-17-2006, 01:57 PM
GB, I've always admired you as a rival poster, but lately you've done nothing but come over here and start/bump these pointless threads. What did you do with the old GB?

Iowanian
11-17-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm rooting for a long, physical, exhausting and bruising game, with OT, and near the End of OT....Kaeding Kicks the winnah.

That should make it fun when they limp into Arrowhead 4 nights later.

Buck
11-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Once Roids and Castillo get back the Chargers' defense will be very good again. After giving up 41 to Cinci last Sunday, SD is giving up 19.4 ppg to our 20.2.

If you consider that we have given up a fumble return and interception return for a TD, and the Chargers have given up no TDs by KR, PR, interception, or fumble, our defense has actually given up less points then theres. With those 14 points subtracted out, our defense alone has actually given up 18.6 ppg to San Diego's 19.4.

So what? I hope you take pride in the fact that you have given up less points on Defense than us. First of all, we don't turn the ball over so we don't give up TD's on offense like you do. Also, we are 7-2 and you are 5-4. I mean you did beat us, but I hope that when the season ends you can take some pride in that you had one better statistic than us, while we are winning the Super Bowl.

TEX
11-17-2006, 02:58 PM

Charger 24
Broncos 13

The Bolts are good but their defense is nowhere near as good without Merriman and Castillo. Also, the Cheating Donx are at home so they have a good chance anytime that's the case. Plus the chances go up even more if the refs don't call a penality against the Donx for the duration of the game and even more if it goes into overtime without pennalities.:hmmm:

alanm
11-17-2006, 03:32 PM
So what? I hope you take pride in the fact that you have given up less points on Defense than us. First of all, we don't turn the ball over so we don't give up TD's on offense like you do. Also, we are 7-2 and you are 5-4. I mean you did beat us, but I hope that when the season ends you can take some pride in that you had one better statistic than us, while we are winning the Super Bowl.
Uhhh... Marty's your coach. End of story. ROFL

OctoberFart
11-17-2006, 03:38 PM

Let the SD fan have his glory, besides they were all RAIDER fans in 2002. SD fans only show when they are good and they go in hiding like cockroaches when they suck.

Warrior5
11-17-2006, 03:41 PM

Whatever. Look, our broke Chiefs took the stinkin', cheatin' Donks into OT in that cesspool called Incrisco Pile High in week 2. Your Bolts are running on all cylinders right now, so just take care of business and beat the Donks like the mules they are. And kill Plummer while you're at it.

Easy 6
11-17-2006, 05:30 PM
... while we are winning the Super Bowl.

As good as Livers has the potential to be, do you REALLY think he is gonna hold up all through the playoffs, like there wont be a D good enough to make him look like the kid he is???

You are pissing into the wind yet i hope you manage to spray a good shot onto the donx faces.

I wish you BEGRUDGING good luck this week.

TEX
11-17-2006, 07:14 PM

Win the Super Bowl With Marty? ROFL
My God man, are you heading for a let down. :shake:

TEX
11-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Whatever. Look, our broke Chiefs took the stinkin', cheatin' Donks into OT in that cesspool called Incrisco Pile High in week 2. Your Bolts are running on all cylinders right now, so just take care of business and beat the Donks like the mules they are. And kill Plummer while you're at it.

I agree. But there's just something about Marty taking a better team to Denver to play the Donx that just doesn't seem to work out right. Kind of like him taking any team to the playoffs. You just know it's going to end badly.

Garcia Bronco
11-19-2006, 09:27 AM
On Rivers. Due to the fact that he's a good QB and his extensive experience in college, he's not your normal first year starter.. Especially with 2 bench years in tow learning from the sideline. We have to get to him pure and simple. The SD oline is better than it was two years ago. So he's going to be tough to get to.

Garcia Bronco
11-19-2006, 09:28 AM
GB, I've always admired you as a rival poster, but lately you've done nothing but come over here and start/bump these pointless threads. What did you do with the old GB?

It's a good thread to discuss a rival game.

Deberg_1990
11-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Marty will choke once again in Dungver like he always does....

D2112
11-19-2006, 09:45 AM
It's a good thread to discuss a rival game.
The Chargers are going to come out flat today after that emotional game in cincy last week

Ugly Duck
11-19-2006, 09:52 AM
The Chargers defense will expose Denver's offense for the garbage that it is

Too late. The Oakland defense exposed the Donky O last week..... 63 yards rushing, 17 lousy points, 3 INTs. Their only sustained TD drive of 60 yards came late in the game after Oakland's D had been on the field all day. They suck.

Garcia Bronco
11-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Too late. The Oakland defense exposed the Donky O last week..... 63 yards rushing, 17 lousy points, 3 INTs. Their only sustained TD drive of 60 yards came late in the game after Oakland's D had been on the field all day. They suck.

Yep. We're terrible...back to D-1 ball for us.

Garcia Bronco
11-20-2006, 08:08 PM
DOH!!!!

Easy 6
11-20-2006, 08:10 PM
DOH!!!!

Fat Bastard has stolen your MoJo... :)

FAX
11-20-2006, 08:16 PM
Perhaps the double-reverse mojo, Mr. Garcia Bronco?

FAX

Garcia Bronco
11-20-2006, 08:28 PM
I had a good run...I think it's about 12 straight. I have to start a new different one soon

Garcia Bronco
11-20-2006, 08:28 PM
Fat Bastard has stolen your MoJo... :)

LOL...

"tastes a little nutty."

Jack
11-20-2006, 08:31 PM
He just may be on to something that seems to become more evident in each game.

Point: Several times in the 3rd and 4th quarters, the donks pass rush was just nonexistant. Their linemen would just stand there with little or no push. On one play one of them just turned around and was looking downfield before Rivers tossed the ball.

Seems to me that the donkeys lose their steam in the last part of the game. Up by 17 and the execution fell way off. This defense is just not as scary as some claim it to be. No better than proof as SDiego set a record never heard of before; first team to win b2b games when down by 17 or more points.

Deberg_1990
11-20-2006, 08:34 PM
I like this new and improved "Air Schottenhiemer".

I wonder if he will show up in the playoffs??

FAX
11-20-2006, 08:36 PM
I think Marty is back to liking "chunks".

FAX