PDA

View Full Version : Walters questions play calling...

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Art Shell is pissed at him, on nfl network.

man if we can't beat this team, we are dooooooommmmmmeeed.

milkman
11-14-2006, 09:42 PM
I can't say I blame him.

Halfcan
11-14-2006, 09:49 PM
I wonder if Shell will be fired before or after Christmas?

Coach
11-14-2006, 09:51 PM
I hate to nitpick, but it's Walter.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2006, 09:54 PM
I heard Randy Moss doesnt care about the play-calling that much...

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2006, 09:55 PM
I hate to nitpick, but it's Walter.

I heard it's Walker

FAX
11-14-2006, 09:57 PM
As much as I hate the nasty black rashes, I like Art Shell.

It's sad to see him go through this. Almost as sad as a giant Col. Sanders face.

FAX

milkman
11-14-2006, 10:02 PM
I wonder if Shell will be fired before or after Christmas?

I don't think Davis can fire Shell, unless he thinks he can find a high school coach somewhere who'll take the job.

Bob Ingersoll
11-14-2006, 10:25 PM
The plays are called almost like Tom Walsh is trying to lose the game.

He's okay in the first half of games, but come the second half, he's shown a very solid inability to adjust. It's not that his adjustments don't work, he just doesn't adjust. If memory serves me correct, I believe we've scored one touchdown in the 4th quarter all season long. And that was a garbage time score against San Francisco.

I remember seeing this the first time around when Shell and Walsh conspired the get the very least out of one of the league's most talented teams at the time. I was glad when Shell was fired then and I was horrified upon his rehiring.

No one else will come here though. I mean sure, find a desperate retread like Jim Fassel and he'd probably come here just like Norv Turner did. The results will stay the same though.

I've noticed a few of you guys complaining about your 0-line. You haven't seen a shitty 0-line until you've witnessed our pork fattened cattle floundering around in Silver & Black uniforms making spastic motions that I believe indicate they're trying to get in the way of opposing players.

I hate Tom Walsh. I also have great disdain for the gigantic lawn gnome that is currently our head coach. I'll save my vitriol for Al Davis for the Raider boards I frequent. I have to allow myself some dignity as a Raider fan.

boogblaster
11-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Art is mad, damn, wonder who told him ...

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-14-2006, 10:32 PM
The plays are called almost like Tom Walsh is trying to lose the game.

He's okay in the first half of games, but come the second half, he's shown a very solid inability to adjust. It's not that his adjustments don't work, he just doesn't adjust. If memory serves me correct, I believe we've scored one touchdown in the 4th quarter all season long. And that was a garbage time score against San Francisco.

I remember seeing this the first time around when Shell and Walsh conspired the get the very least out of one of the league's most talented teams at the time. I was glad when Shell was fired then and I was horrified upon his rehiring.

No one else will come here though. I mean sure, find a desperate retread like Jim Fassel and he'd probably come here just like Norv Turner did. The results will stay the same though.

I've noticed a few of you guys complaining about your 0-line. You haven't seen a shitty 0-line until you've witnessed our pork fattened cattle floundering around in Silver & Black uniforms making spastic motions that I believe indicate they're trying to get in the way of opposing players.

I hate Tom Walsh. I also have great disdain for the gigantic lawn gnome that is currently our head coach. I'll save my vitriol for Al Davis for the Raider boards I frequent. I have to allow myself some dignity as a Raider fan.

I said last week I could call a better game based on my "Madden" experience. I stand by that statement.

RINGLEADER
11-15-2006, 12:42 AM
I hope Walter or Walters or whatever his name is doesn't get benched before this week's game...

Bowser
11-15-2006, 01:14 AM
Walters should question his sanity for signing with the Raiders.

ChiefFan31
11-15-2006, 03:01 AM
I havent really watched any Raiders games this year, but isnt a guy like Walters a guy who needs to STFU and just play?

If he has proven himself, then by all means talk shit.

big nasty kcnut
11-15-2006, 04:34 AM
Hey maybe he signed with the raiders thinking it will get him street cred.

Bob Ingersoll
11-15-2006, 10:15 AM
I havent really watched any Raiders games this year, but isnt a guy like Walters a guy who needs to STFU and just play?

If he has proven himself, then by all means talk shit.

That's the bitch of the whole thing. Before the season started, the Branch Davidian sect of Raider Nation was talking about how Aaron Brooks gave us the best chance to get to the playoffs. That belief was a sad, sad joke, but nonetheless it seemed to be the coaches opininions as well.

Then, if we reached a point in the season where we were, oh, I don't know, say... 2-7, then put Andrew Walter in and let's see what we have.

By playing Brooks, Art Shell isn't proving he's unfit to be a head coach, he's already proven that, a dozen years ago and the results of this season speak for themselves. He's severely mishandled this team, the offensive schemes, personnel---Jerry Porter in particular.

In a season that was lost well before it started, Art Shell is going to play Brooks in a sorry ass attempt to make himself look not so horrorific by hopefully putting together a couple more wins to match last year's 4-12 mark.

Andrew Walter should be starting every game for the rest of this season. OTOH though, it's nearly impossible to evaluate personnel in this offense. No one can succeed in it. Stitch together the best parts of Joe Montana, John Elway, Johnny U, and Dan Marino and that monster would still fail miserably in this outdated piece of shit scheme. The same goes for the receivers and the 0-linemen. They're set up to fail.

Kerberos
11-15-2006, 10:40 AM
I feel sorry for Art in so many ways. He took over a group with very little sense of the word "TEAM".

He is going to have to clean house before he can get everyone on the same page and to go along with his way of thinking.

Al Davis needs to wither away and die for the sake of that franchise. Of course as long as he is still rotting away among the living it is all the better for the AFC West!

:D

FringeNC
11-15-2006, 11:06 AM
The Raiders are averaging 131 yards passing per game. That's just pathetic.

Bowser
11-15-2006, 11:47 AM
The Raiders are averaging 131 yards passing per game. That's just pathetic.

That would be a pretty good half.

Frankie
11-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Walters should question his sanity for signing with the Raiders.
He was drafted by them.

Wasn't he one of the 'name' QBs of that draft? If he has any talent should we sign him after Oakland dumps him and offer him a chance at a 'real' career?

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2006, 01:04 PM
As much as I hate the nasty black rashes, I like Art Shell.

It's sad to see him go through this. Almost as sad as a giant Col. Sanders face.

FAX
FAX, I'm sorry, but I had to read that first sentence like four times before I realized it wasn't some sort of racial slur. I'm glad to say I finally understood.

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 01:17 PM
I have to allow myself some dignity as a Raider fan.

Dignity + Raider fan = oxymoron...

:p

Bill Lundberg
11-15-2006, 01:19 PM
That's the bitch of the whole thing. Before the season started, the Branch Davidian sect of Raider Nation was talking about how Aaron Brooks gave us the best chance to get to the playoffs. That belief was a sad, sad joke, but nonetheless it seemed to be the coaches opininions as well.

Then, if we reached a point in the season where we were, oh, I don't know, say... 2-7, then put Andrew Walter in and let's see what we have.

By playing Brooks, Art Shell isn't proving he's unfit to be a head coach, he's already proven that, a dozen years ago and the results of this season speak for themselves. He's severely mishandled this team, the offensive schemes, personnel---Jerry Porter in particular.

In a season that was lost well before it started, Art Shell is going to play Brooks in a sorry ass attempt to make himself look not so horrorific by hopefully putting together a couple more wins to match last year's 4-12 mark.

Andrew Walter should be starting every game for the rest of this season. OTOH though, it's nearly impossible to evaluate personnel in this offense. No one can succeed in it. Stitch together the best parts of Joe Montana, John Elway, Johnny U, and Dan Marino and that monster would still fail miserably in this outdated piece of shit scheme. The same goes for the receivers and the 0-linemen. They're set up to fail.

I think hell may have frozen over. This guy appears to be an intelligent Raider Fan.

Frankie
11-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Dignity + Raider fan = oxymoron...

Therefore: Dignity = oxy

JBucc
11-15-2006, 01:26 PM
:p:LOL:

milkman
11-15-2006, 01:31 PM
I think hell may have frozen over. This guy appears to be an intelligent Raider Fan.

Yeah.

He, Ugly Duck, and Hawaiian Boy (miss that guy) are going to ruin RaiderFan's perfectly bad reputation.

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 02:04 PM

ROFL Took me a minute to get that...