PDA

View Full Version : On TV tonight, don't miss Glenn Beck

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 12:05 PM
Not sure if this is really a DC thing or not but...

Do not miss Glenn Beck on Headline News tonight (at 7:00 and 9:00 Eastern). He is doing a special called Exposed: The Extremist Agenda. Supposed to be a very eye-opening look into the truth about what Iran, Syria and the rest of the terrorists of the world are actually saying and planning, and all right under our noses. We are not getting the full story in the media for whatever reason, so make sure you watch tonight.

No, I was not paid for this announcement...

Here is a link to his website about this how:http://www.glennbeck.com

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Rush Limbaugh is interviewing him about it now...

Archie F. Swin
11-15-2006, 12:20 PM
You sick, twisted, freak!!!11

Pitt Gorilla
11-15-2006, 12:22 PM
We are not getting the full story in the media for whatever reason, so make sure you watch tonight.[/url]Given that it is all but theoretically impossible to obtain a "full story," the media have a pretty good excuse.

RealSNR
11-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Isn't he the asshole who claimed the US gov planned 9/11 because if you fold a $20 bill a certain way you get a picture of the WTC towers on fire and on the other side a picture of the Pentagon explosion?

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Given that it is all but theoretically impossible to obtain a "full story," the media have a pretty good excuse.

Touche...let me re-state that we are not getting THIS part of the story anywhere in the media...

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Isn't he the asshole who claimed the US gov planned 9/11 because if you fold a $20 bill a certain way you get a picture of the WTC towers on fire and on the other side a picture of the Pentagon explosion?

No. He laughed about that stuff on his radio show, but he's not some wacko conspiracy theory guy. His website featured all that crap to expose the wackos who make those claims, but not to claim it himself...

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 12:28 PM
You sick, twisted, freak!!!11

heheheh...indeed. Get ready for a duct tape alert.

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 01:09 PM
bump

KCChiefsFan88
11-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Not sure if this is really a DC thing or not but...

Do not miss Glenn Beck on Headline News tonight (at 7:00 and 9:00 Eastern). He is doing a special called Exposed: The Extremist Agenda. Supposed to be a very eye-opening look into the truth about what Iran, Syria and the rest of the terrorists of the world are actually saying and planning, and all right under our noses. We are not getting the full story in the media for whatever reason, so make sure you watch tonight.

No, I was not paid for this announcement...

Here is a link to his website about this how:http://www.glennbeck.com

How ironic that an extremist right winger like Glenn Beck is doing a special like this.

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 03:22 PM
How ironic that an extremist right winger like Glenn Beck is doing a special like this.

I never really thought of him as an extremist, but I guess people might. But it's just like anything else, if you don't listen to him much, you might get that impression.

Regardless though, I think you should watch it and decide for yourself.

bkkcoh
11-15-2006, 03:33 PM

I am not sure as to where you really get off calling him an extreme
right-winger. If you listened to him, I think you would have a different opinion of him. Honestly, open your mind and try him... :Poke:

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 03:35 PM
right-winger. If you listened to him, I think you would have a different opinion of him. Honestly, open your mind and try him... :Poke:
I think that if you are on the radio and you are a conservative, you are automatically and EXTREME RIGHT WINGER

Wrasse
11-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I fall in the middle somewhere politically and I really enjoy listening to/watching his show.

I've got the Tivo ready.

KCChiefsFan88
11-15-2006, 04:01 PM

I have listened to him... he's an extremist. Not as extreme as the Hannity, O'Reilly, Rush crowd maybe, but he's up there. He's part of the extremist right wing movement that wants to destroy America

PinkFloyd
11-15-2006, 04:03 PM
Won't his show also have something about Trent Green getting cleared too play ????

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

banyon
11-15-2006, 04:12 PM
If this were a promo for a special report by Keith Olbermann or a left-leaning show, this would certainly be in DC.

Mr. Laz
11-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Rush Limbaugh is interviewing him about it now...
well that answers all my questions

Baby Lee
11-15-2006, 05:35 PM
I think that if you are on the radio and you are a conservative, you are automatically and EXTREME RIGHT WINGER
Apologies, 88 meant to use the proper x-treem moniker to denote that Beck is super-cool, snowboards, and drinks Mountain Dew Code Red!!!

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 06:59 PM
well that answers all my questions

Oh good then. Glad to see you actually want to learn something. :rolleyes:

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 07:00 PM
I have listened to him... he's an extremist. Not as extreme as the Hannity, O'Reilly, Rush crowd maybe, but he's up there. He's part of the extremist right wing movement that wants to destroy America
I gotta know. What did you hear that made him an...*gasp*...Extremist?

InChiefsHell
11-15-2006, 07:02 PM
So, anybody watch this? It'll be on again in an hour and again at Midnight. At least watch it before you judge about Beck's "extremism".

It's an eye opener.

noa
11-15-2006, 07:05 PM
So, anybody watch this? It'll be on again in an hour and again at Midnight. At least watch it before you judge about Beck's "extremism".

It's an eye opener.

I'm watching it right now (DVR). Pretty scary stuff so far.

noa
11-15-2006, 07:08 PM
According to the propaganda:

PEPSI = Pay Each Penny Save Israel

ROFL

InChiefsHell
11-16-2006, 09:28 AM
According to the propaganda:

PEPSI = Pay Each Penny Save Israel

ROFL

That was amazing. Also, the whole Coke portion of the Zionist conspiracy...

What got me was their news "anchors". They were not really even reporting news, just telling people what to think about stuff on the screen. Amazing. No wonder these people have a hatred for all things non-Muslim. It just goes so deep...

patteeu
11-16-2006, 09:40 AM

From where KCChiefsfan88 sits, sanity looks extreme.

Demonpenz
11-16-2006, 10:01 AM
The part where he thought tnt not the planes took down the twin towers was pretty interesting.

Wrasse
11-16-2006, 10:16 AM
It was a good show. It's just really hard watching children spew out so much hatred towards others that they barely know. The interviews were interesting and ending the show on a more positive note (showing people speak out against some of the negativity and extremist point of view) wrapped things up nicely.

InChiefsHell
11-16-2006, 10:44 AM
The part where he thought tnt not the planes took down the twin towers was pretty interesting.
WTF?

journeyscarab
11-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Great show. Beck is excellent. If you want to see more information like this check out the movie Obession (http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/).

It has a lot of the same details and more. Time to wake up and get into the game.

Pitt Gorilla
11-16-2006, 11:35 AM
What got me was their news "anchors". They were not really even reporting news, just telling people what to think about stuff on the screen. Amazing.Fox News? (kidding)

InChiefsHell
11-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Fox News? (kidding)

heheheh...but Fox News has like super hot info babes... :drool:

bkkcoh
11-16-2006, 12:30 PM

What makes you think that he is an extremist, because of his religion???

What about his views do you think would destroy America?

bkkcoh
11-16-2006, 12:34 PM
I never really thought of him as an extremist, but I guess people might. But it's just like anything else, if you don't listen to him much, you might get that impression.

Regardless though, I think you should watch it and decide for yourself.

Glenn himself says that you have to give him 6 weeks before you really make up your mind on his show. It starts out with hate for him and then it goes to white hot hate for it and then you like him....

Glenn's show really tries to stay away from politics as much as it can. Unlike Rush and Hannity.

InChiefsHell
11-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Glenn himself says that you have to give him 6 weeks before you really make up your mind on his show. It starts out with hate for him and then it goes to white hot hate for it and then you like him....

Glenn's show really tries to stay away from politics as much as it can. Unlike Rush and Hannity.

Exaclty. I can't stand Hannity at all, and yes, I still listen to Rush, but I don't even put the two into the same category. Glenn is much more Joe Blow down to earth.

TrickyNicky
11-16-2006, 01:28 PM
What a concept, "Just watch me for two months, and you will start to enjoy it!"

I have no problems with his views or religion, I just can't stand his personality.