PDA

View Full Version : I Lost My Baby!!

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 06:18 PM
Stolen from me Saturday morning. Walked into a Quik Trip in Wichita at the corner of 31st and Hillside. Left my keys in the truck, walked out and she was gone.

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 06:19 PM

Sure-Oz
11-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Why did you leave your keys in the truck??

elvomito
11-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Will insurance pay out if they never find it?

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Why did you leave your keys in the truck??

Normally I don't but all I did was walk in, get a bottled water and a pack of cigs and walked out.

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Will insurance pay out if they never find it?

No full coverage, I hardly ever drove it.

Phobia
11-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Nogales?

morphius
11-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Good Idea - Going to Quick Trip
Bad Idea - Leaving Keys in car at gas station

Any Questions?

Honestly sorry man. One of the things that really pisses me off is messing with someone's car.

Calcountry
11-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Sorry to hear about it man, but that is what happens when Democrats run things, just joking.

Predarat
11-15-2006, 06:31 PM
You can expect that at 13th and Hillside but 31st???!! WTF!!????

hypersensitiveZO6
11-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Good Idea - Going to Quick Trip
Bad Idea - Leaving Keys in car at gas station

really? LMAO

boogblaster
11-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Get-a-rope............

FAX
11-15-2006, 06:40 PM
This is amazing, Mr. OldTownChief. You were just in the market for a short while? It sounds like an inside job, possibly.

You have contacted the authorities, I'm sure. Did they give you any indication as to their procedures or plans?

FAX

SLAG
11-15-2006, 06:59 PM
id quit smoking

:thumb:

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 07:02 PM

31st and Hillside is just as bad, Plainview area. I was passing through on my way to Derby KS.

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 07:05 PM
This is amazing, Mr. OldTownChief. You were just in the market for a short while? It sounds like an inside job, possibly.

You have contacted the authorities, I'm sure. Did they give you any indication as to their procedures or plans?

FAX

I had the truck since March and was looking around for a car too. The police wont do much unless it's ditched somewhere or pulled over for something.

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Get-a-rope............

If I run across someone driving it they'll wish I would have hung them.

Logical
11-15-2006, 07:09 PM
That is more like giving your baby away. Sorry for your loss.

Iowanian
11-15-2006, 07:33 PM
This is UNPOSSIBLE!

Clint in witchita often informed me that Bitchita was the center of civilization. An Urban utopia if you will.

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 07:36 PM
This is UNPOSSIBLE!

Clint in witchita often informed me that Bitchita was the center of civilization. An Urban utopia if you will.

I got out of that shit town to move to Augusta 6 years ago so my daughters wouldn't have to go to school there.

Jenson71
11-15-2006, 07:59 PM
The dingo's got my baby!

DenverChief
11-15-2006, 08:00 PM
sorry to hear....but you know there is a reason they say "look both ways before crossing the street" and "never leave your car unattended and running"

Skip Towne
11-15-2006, 08:02 PM
Stolen from me Saturday morning. Walked into a Quik Trip in Wichita at the corner of 31st and Hillside. Left my keys in the truck, walked out and she was gone.
That's near WSU isn't it?

teedubya
11-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Old Town Chief... after I saw your pic from Joes shindig, I wouldnt **** with your truck. If the person who stole your truck would have saw you... they probably wouldnt have either.

Sorry to have it ganked.

Was it also RUNNING? People who leave the vehicle running in 2006 seem to be asking for someone to run away with the car. heh.

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 08:05 PM
sorry to hear....but you know there is a reason they say "look both ways before crossing the street" and "never leave your car unattended and running"

It wasn't running. I got the key part.

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 08:06 PM
That's near WSU isn't it?

No, but about the same type of area. This was at 31st south and Hillside, WSU is at 21st north and Hillside.

KurtCobain
11-15-2006, 08:11 PM

It wasn't running? Then that was just plain sh*t luck that someone noticed the keys in the engine in the little time you were in the store.

Savages in this world. Sucks man.

ChiefFan31
11-15-2006, 08:14 PM

That sucks man. Gone are the days when folks can do that.

You didnt leave it running though. That is awful ballsy of the thief to just go and do that. Were you parked right in front?

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 08:16 PM
It wasn't running? Then that was just plain sh*t luck that someone noticed the keys in the engine in the little time you were in the store.

Savages in this world. Sucks man.

Thats what I was thinking, I wasn't in there more than 2 minutes. They also got my cell phone that was in there. I called Verizon and they said they couldn't trace the phone but it was used between 8:00 AM and 12:00 noon that day. They're getting a list of the #'s called for me.

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 08:18 PM
That sucks man. Gone are the days when folks can do that.

You didnt leave it running though. That is awful ballsy of the thief to just go and do that. Were you parked right in front?

To the right front corner, If I'd been looking that way I would have saw them do it.

chiefs4me
11-15-2006, 08:18 PM

you left the keys inside and you are sad.......think about how she feels..:D

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 08:20 PM
you left the keys inside and you are sad.......think about how she feels..:D

ROFL Believe me, I learned a very expensive lesson that day.

Simplex3
11-15-2006, 09:46 PM
I had the truck since March and was looking around for a car too. The police wont do much unless it's ditched somewhere or pulled over for something.
Yeah, they're too busy giving out speeding tickets and busting kids for dope to catch car thieves, murderers, and rapists.

Simplex3
11-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Thats what I was thinking, I wasn't in there more than 2 minutes. They also got my cell phone that was in there. I called Verizon and they said they couldn't trace the phone but it was used between 8:00 AM and 12:00 noon that day. They're getting a list of the #'s called for me.
Do not let Verizon bulls**t you, they can get the exact time and numbers called. Get back on the phone and don't get off until they give you those numbers. They do eventually purge that info, though usually it's weeks if not months.

cdcox
11-15-2006, 09:56 PM
Do not let Verizon bulls**t you, they can get the exact time and numbers called. Get back on the phone and don't get off until they give you those numbers. They do eventually purge that info, though usually it's weeks if not months.

Not only that, but the location of the cell tower that processed the call. Gives you a general local.

chagrin
11-15-2006, 10:01 PM
On a positive note, Budweiser now has these bottles, they ar eplastic bottles, but bottles with screw on and off tops like the 2 liter Diet Coke or Pepsi you can buy? Anyway, I took 3 swigs out of one before I was forced into a car of a coworker to continue my birthday celebration, and now I am back home - the thing hasn't lost a bit of carbojnation, totally like a fresh bottle of beer.

OTC, i am pissed off to hear that some slug stole your vehicle dude, I hope you recover it

chagrin
11-15-2006, 10:04 PM

dude, the compnay I work for is a direct comeptitor of Verizon here in Florida, I say that because I know we can trace something as well but the system takes a few hours to cycle through, they can too! They can totally tell you what time the call was made in a fe whours; the software usually has to "cycle" and it may be after 2a, when that happens, but they will do it right away, keep on them.

mikey23545
11-15-2006, 10:07 PM
WTF would anyone leave their keys in the car, or smoke?

I would say sorry for your bad luck, but you're manufacturing most of it.

beavis
11-15-2006, 10:40 PM
I bet it was the same guy that stole Rain Man's bike.

Simplex3
11-15-2006, 10:42 PM
I bet it was the same guy that stole Rain Man's bike.
...and Phil's truck...

...and GoatCheeze's virginity...

OldTownChief
11-15-2006, 10:48 PM

I don't need your sorry. Go **** yourself.

pr_capone
11-15-2006, 11:02 PM
WTF would anyone leave their keys in the car, or smoke?

Jesus you insensitive ****.

If all you are gonna do is shit on the guy some more, then dont ****ing post in this thread.

____

Sorry to hear about your ride man... I have had my cars broken into several times but at least they were still there in the morning.

KCChiefsMan
11-15-2006, 11:35 PM
it's hard to feel sorry for you if you left your keys in the truck in wichita of all places.....but that still sucks man

Redcoats58
11-15-2006, 11:44 PM
There is a website you can go to that allows you to track where your cell phone is at at any time. Kinda like they do with planes. Saw it on a detective show. I don't remember the website :(

Redcoats58
11-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Here you go, ULocate and this one http://www.accutracking.com, don't know if this will help, but I guess it would be worth a shot.

CHENZ A!
11-16-2006, 01:29 AM

No doubt, my buddy got his jeep ganked in Westport, and he didn't get it back for a week and a half later. they left a crack pipe in there, and the roof was dented and shit.

PastorMikH
11-16-2006, 01:36 AM
Oldtown, call your cell phone from a payphone. Tell them you were at a party the other night and a guy you met there - since you were kinda hammered you are having a hard time remembering his name but you think it was Bob or John or something like that. Anyhow, he mentioned that his buddy just came accross a truck that might be had at a good price and wrote this # down for you to call. If he wants to sell it, arange to meet him someplace with police nearby or at least several friends.

Who knows, it might just work.

Rausch
11-16-2006, 01:39 AM
If all you are gonna do is shit on the guy some more, then dont ****ing post in this thread.

So..................I hear it's getting cold......

CHENZ A!
11-16-2006, 01:43 AM
So..................I hear it's getting cold......

The wind is vicious..

Rausch
11-16-2006, 01:47 AM
The wind is vicious..

Yep. Had to pull all the plants in.

Loads of fun I tell ya'...

HemiEd
11-16-2006, 02:10 AM
Damn that sucks man. Those trucks are a hot commodity, pretty sharp. I hate to say it, but Chevy Pick ups are the thieves favorites. Not to new, not to old. They would have probably had your truck almost as fast without the keys, the wrong person was watching you park it.
Isn't that down pretty close to Joyland?

Saggysack
11-16-2006, 05:18 AM

WTF? Planeview isn't exactly paradise. Around the Pawnee & Hillside QT this past month there has been a Sherriff shot, and 4 or 5 other shootings. It's the ghetto.

Saggysack
11-16-2006, 05:20 AM
31st and Hillside is just as bad, Plainview area. I was passing through on my way to Derby KS.

Is it Plainview, or Planeview? I always thought it was Planeview because it's right around McConnell and SAS.

Fairplay
11-16-2006, 05:22 AM
If i was a criminal, or aspireing criminal. I always thought that convienent store parking lots would be easy pickin's.

I've noticed many times people leaving keys in cars, leaving them unlocked with packages inside just begging to be stolen.

Saggysack
11-16-2006, 05:34 AM
it's hard to feel sorry for you if you left your keys in the truck in wichita of all places.....but that still sucks man

In Wichita of all places? Would you like to see a comparison of crime rates for Wichita and Lawrence? They are exactly the same rates. Now enter KC into the mix, and you have about a 3x more chance to be robbed, beat, shot, stabbed, or raped compared to Wichita or Lawrence.

Wichita has a very low crime rate for a city of it's size. I'd really like to see, for once, someone have some evidence rather than blathering about shit they obviously have no clue about.

Wichita's crime rate is about half the average for cities of comparable population.
Source: FBI Uniform Crime Report (2004)

OldTownChief
11-16-2006, 06:07 AM
Is it Plainview, or Planeview? I always thought it was Planeview because it's right around McConnell and SAS.

You're probably right.

OldTownChief
11-16-2006, 06:11 AM
Oldtown, call your cell phone from a payphone. Tell them you were at a party the other night and a guy you met there - since you were kinda hammered you are having a hard time remembering his name but you think it was Bob or John or something like that. Anyhow, he mentioned that his buddy just came accross a truck that might be had at a good price and wrote this # down for you to call. If he wants to sell it, arange to meet him someplace with police nearby or at least several friends.

Who knows, it might just work.

I tried to call it for hours Saturday (some of them from a pay phone) but no answer. When I called Verizon they shut it off and activated another one for me. I'll be able to get a list of numbers today that the thug called from my cell.

Fairplay
11-16-2006, 06:13 AM
Your truck is probably at the chop shop being dismantled for parts.

Lots of money in that.

OldTownChief
11-16-2006, 06:16 AM
Your truck is probably at the chop shop being dismantled for parts.

Lots of money in that.

Yeah, I don't really expect to see it again. I wont make that mistake again.

Bwana
11-16-2006, 06:33 AM
Well that sucks! I hope you beat the odds and they catch the punk bastards.

Scaga
11-16-2006, 08:08 AM
OTC...
That sucks...
Bet it was Gaz....
That's how those Derby people are. :hmmm:

morphius
11-16-2006, 08:21 AM
dude, the compnay I work for is a direct comeptitor of Verizon here in Florida, I say that because I know we can trace something as well but the system takes a few hours to cycle through, they can too! They can totally tell you what time the call was made in a fe whours; the software usually has to "cycle" and it may be after 2a, when that happens, but they will do it right away, keep on them.
And they should be able to tell what tower the calls are being placed from.

And since all new phones are supposed to have ability in them they should be able to triangulate it down a bit.

Sad that the cops are not helping, 'cause they have to know this.

kepp
11-16-2006, 08:24 AM
id quit smoking

:thumb:
...and drinking water

Rain Man
11-16-2006, 08:31 AM
Bummer about your truck.

A friend of mine had his car stolen several years back, and in the middle of the night the thieves called him and offered to "sell" him the car back for some amount of money ($500 or $1,000 or something - don't recall). It kind of freaked him out to realize that they had his address and phone from the stuff in the car.

He told them to keep it, and he would just get the insurance money.

Saggysack
11-16-2006, 08:41 AM
Sad that the cops are not helping, 'cause they have to know this.

At this point they probaly won't help much, atleast not for a misdemeanor. What, you say? A misdemeanor? How can that be?

According to the law, a vehicle stolen that has it's keys with it is considered joyriding. Joyriding is not considered a criminal act.

wutamess
11-16-2006, 09:06 AM
You mean to tell me...

You turned the engine off but just didn't take the keys out of the ignition to walk into the store?

Tha doesn't make very much sense at all.

Rain Man
11-16-2006, 09:09 AM
You mean to tell me...

You turned the engine off but just didn't take the keys out of the ignition to walk into the store?

Maybe he was planning to rob the Quick Trip and didn't want to be fumbling with his keys during the getaway.

HemiEd
11-16-2006, 09:58 AM
You mean to tell me...

I do it all the time around my house. When you are constantly moving cars around on a weekend, it is a pretty handy way of doing it. I just counted my keys, 18, plus 3 keyless entry senders. It is a pain in the ass to keep digging them out of a pocket and looking for the right one.

ChiefsOne
11-16-2006, 10:23 AM

You can probably do a little searching the cell numbers and find out some info and maybe find it. Cingular has your account online and you can find the numbers called, maybe Verizon does that too.

Same thing happened to my mom a few months ago, except in a small town. I traced the numbers called and told the police. They found the truck at the crooks house, one he made a call to. The dumbass was out on probation, so his ass is back in.

Redrum_69
11-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Crime in Wichita....no...way!

Redrum_69
11-16-2006, 10:27 AM
Nothing good happens in wichita....ever.

Well, except for the cotillion

Frazod
11-16-2006, 10:35 AM
That's some bad luck, OTC. You could probably get away with it 99.99% of the time. There was certainly a time I did the same thing frequently, but living in Chicago cured me of that quickly. I'm guessing you won't do it again.

And BTW, Mikey, when your house gets blown away in the next f#cking hurricane, remember how you manufactured your own bad luck. 4321

Brock
11-16-2006, 11:35 AM
In Wichita of all places? Would you like to see a comparison of crime rates for Wichita and Lawrence? They are exactly the same rates.

Uh, hardly.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/snapshots/PL2079000.html

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/snapshots/PL2038900.html

OldTownChief
11-16-2006, 06:05 PM
According to the law, a vehicle stolen that has it's keys with it is considered joyriding. Joyriding is not considered a criminal act.

The Lt. working the case put it down as a Vehicle Theft, there is a time limit on the joy riding defense, and we're well past that.

OldTownChief
11-16-2006, 06:09 PM
OTC...

Bet it was Gaz....

Ah yes, I never considered the Gaz option.

OldTownChief
11-16-2006, 06:11 PM
That's some bad luck, OTC. You could probably get away with it 99.99% of the time. There was certainly a time I did the same thing frequently, but living in Chicago cured me of that quickly. I'm guessing you won't do it again.

And BTW, Mikey, when your house gets blown away in the next f#cking hurricane, remember how you manufactured your own bad luck. 4321

Thanks Man!! And yes, I learned my lesson.

Rain Man
11-16-2006, 06:41 PM
I do it all the time around my house. When you are constantly moving cars around on a weekend, it is a pretty handy way of doing it. I just counted my keys, 18, plus 3 keyless entry senders. It is a pain in the ass to keep digging them out of a pocket and looking for the right one.

(Reaching into pocket and pulling out keys, then pondering it.) Wow, you're right. That is a hassle.

OldTownChief
11-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Almost time to go shopping around.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Avalanche-1500-Z71-2002-CHEVY-AVALANCHE-CREW-CAB-1500-Z71-4X4-5-3L-V8_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34429QQihZ002QQitemZ120052151171QQrdZ1

greg63
11-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Sorry to hear here it man; hope ya get it back.

teedubya
11-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey man, everyone is telling you how sorry they are that your truck got stolen.

**** that. Im glad your truck got stolen.

How you like me now? :fire:

teedubya
11-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Mwha hah ahahaahahahah

OldTownChief
11-16-2006, 09:21 PM
How you like me now? :fire:

About the same as I always did, really.

boogblaster
11-16-2006, 11:17 PM
I really needed the money, sorry I didn't know it was your truck...............

CHENZ A!
11-16-2006, 11:48 PM
Quick Trip is the best place to drop a deuce when it's late, besides home of course.

teedubya
11-16-2006, 11:59 PM
Ok, Im sorry about your truck. I just wanted to be mean for a little while.

HemiEd
11-17-2006, 12:15 AM
(Reaching into pocket and pulling out keys, then pondering it.) Wow, you're right. That is a hassle.

It is a real bitch.

Fairplay
11-17-2006, 05:25 AM
Go buy another truck. Go to the Quick Rip shop you had your previous truck stolen. Leave keys in ignition. Go inside store then peek out to see if some low life is going to steal it.

Then when you come out, don't waste time; don't sit down... you come out blasting. And don't take chances. In the head, two shots apiece.
Just let your hand drop to your side, and let the gun slip out. Everybody be starin' at your face, see? Then walk out of the place real fast, but don't run. Don't look anybody directly in the eye, but don't look away from them neither. Hey, they'll be scared stiff o' you, believe me. Nobody's gonna bother with you. Don't worry about nothing; you'd be surprised how good these things go.

OldTownChief
11-17-2006, 05:52 AM
I really needed the money, sorry I didn't know it was your truck...............

LMAO If it was you it would be...
BOOG OUT

greg63
11-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Ok, Im sorry about your truck. I just wanted to be mean for a little while.

You're....not.... John Kerry.....are you???

NUMBER7
11-18-2006, 10:09 AM
OTC,

I am sure the Wichita police checked the outside and inside security cameras. I know in KC they have both at these QTs. Good Luck!

OldTownChief
11-18-2006, 11:12 AM
I GOT HER BACK

Sitting a few blocks from the QT in a neighborhood out of gas. Unharmed.

Every morning before work, I drove that area and prayed to God I'd find it.

Fairplay
11-18-2006, 11:14 AM
I GOT HER BACK

Hell Yessss buddy!

Thats awesome! So was there any damage, anything missing, or needles strewn on your floorboard or what not?

OldTownChief
11-18-2006, 11:15 AM
OTC,

I am sure the Wichita police checked the outside and inside security cameras. I know in KC they have both at these QTs. Good Luck!

The Wichita police were absolutely NO help at all. I suggested that to them too but they just sit in their car. Worthless piece of shit SOB's.

OldTownChief
11-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Hell Yessss buddy!

Thats awesome! So was there any damage, anything missing, or needles strewn on your floorboard or what not?

There was beer cans in it and a hunting knife with the tip burned like they were doing crack or something. All my papers in the glove box were on the floorboard on the pass. side. No damage, I had almost a full tank of gas when it was taken and it was empty.

Sure-Oz
11-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Po Po is never helpful with stolen cars or break ins it seems. Atleast in the few cases with my friends.

Fairplay
11-18-2006, 11:22 AM
I would imagine they drove it like sh*t since it wasn't their truck.

Oh well. Hard lesson to learn but you got it back thats the main thing.

OldTownChief
11-18-2006, 11:24 AM
I would imagine they drove it like sh*t since it wasn't their truck.

Oh well. Hard lesson to learn but you got it back thats the main thing.

I'll never be that stupid again.

Fairplay
11-18-2006, 11:26 AM
I'll never be that stupid again.

Never say never. Heh. :)

Frazod
11-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Cool. Sometimes brutal learning experiences have happy endings. :thumb:

Coach
11-18-2006, 12:34 PM
The Wichita police were absolutely NO help at all. I suggested that to them too but they just sit in their car. Worthless piece of shit SOB's.

Having lived in Wichita before, I can agree with this statement.

CosmicPal
11-18-2006, 01:09 PM
I had the same sort of thing happen to me back in 2001. Only I left my wallet in my SUV too.

I usually take my wallet out of my back pocket 'cause I don't like sitting on it, and since I had cash in my front pocket, I just walked into the convenience store to get a pack of smokes. Before I knew what hit me, someone was driving off with my SUV.

Not only did they have my vehicle, but they had my wallet too. Which, ironically turned out to be the best thing I could've done.

When I got home, I called the police, and of course all they could do is file the paper work. I then remembered watching a show about how the FBI tracked down these kids that stole a vehicle and credit cards and basically tracked their purchases until they nabbed them.

So, I called my bank to not only cancel my card, but to see if it's been used. The gal told me the robber had already maxed out the card!!!! And that they used it a few minutes ago at a hotel in Idaho Springs.

I called the Idaho Springs police department, described the vehicle, and ten minutes later, they called back to say they found the vehicle and the party that had stolen it! Yay.

It took a couple of months, but I the bank was awesome in returning all the money they spent too.

HemiEd
11-18-2006, 01:15 PM
There was beer cans in it and a hunting knife with the tip burned like they were doing crack or something. All my papers in the glove box were on the floorboard on the pass. side. No damage, I had almost a full tank of gas when it was taken and it was empty.

That is great news, really glad to hear it.

Frazod
11-18-2006, 01:20 PM

A word of advice - I would keep a copy of the police report in the truck at all times, and any follow-up documentation you get from them now that you have it back (I assume you told them).

Just in case at some point in the future a drug dog happens to key in on a glob of heroin that fell behind the seats.

OldTownChief
11-18-2006, 01:59 PM
A word of advice - I would keep a copy of the police report in the truck at all times, and any follow-up documentation you get from them now that you have it back (I assume you told them).

Just in case at some point in the future a drug dog happens to key in on a glob of heroin that fell behind the seats.

Good advice, the police took a beer can that was in the truck to dust for prints.

L.A. Chieffan
11-18-2006, 02:22 PM
So, I watched that movie Ice Harvest and it seems pretty much everybody in Wichita has one or two screws loose

Simplex3
11-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Amazing. The cheap sons-of-bitches wouldn't even fill up a free truck.

Congrats to you. I might have the cops sweep it for drugs, though.

Bwana
11-18-2006, 03:21 PM
I GOT HER BACK

No kidding? Wow, you beat the odds, Congrats, that's great news. :thumb:

NUMBER7
11-18-2006, 08:09 PM
I GOT HER BACK

I am glad to hear....now you can enjoy the game Sunday.

greg63
11-18-2006, 10:37 PM
I GOT HER BACK

Congrats! :toast:

Rain Man
11-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Good news. I wonder if they changed the oil or did any other type of scheduled maintenance.

Logical
11-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Good to hear good news, man remember to get your ignition re-keyed.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 04:19 AM
sucks l,ike the faders

OldTownChief
11-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Good news. I wonder if they changed the oil or did any other type of scheduled maintenance.

I did the oil and lube job the week before, I spent 2 hrs. at the car wash yesterday washing all the thug residue off of it.

OldTownChief
11-19-2006, 09:44 AM
Good to hear good news, man remember to get your ignition re-keyed.

Thats on the list, right now no one can get to it. I changed all the house locks last week.

Phobia
11-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Awesome. Congrats Kevin.

RNR
11-19-2006, 09:56 AM
I did the oil and lube job the week before, I spent 2 hrs. at the car wash yesterday washing all the thug residue off of it.
31st and Hillside? it might have gay thugs, better wash it again!

Phobia
11-19-2006, 10:17 AM
31st and Hillside? it might have gay thugs, better wash it again!

I would take this bit of advice very seriously. Raiders fans really know their gay areas.

RNR
11-19-2006, 10:26 AM
I would take this bit of advice very seriously. Raiders fans really know their gay areas.
Eat shit! :)

Phobia
11-19-2006, 10:36 AM
Eat shit! :)

An invitation to fellate with you? No thanks.

chappy
11-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Hey you should buy a keyless entry and ignition convertion kit

Scaga
11-21-2006, 08:23 AM

Can I have my knife back? :p
We're going hunting this weekend.

Just looked this thread back up Kevin...thought I saw your truck at your house the other day.
Congrats on getting her back.

Nzoner
11-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Good to hear man