PDA

View Full Version : What will Green's return do to the offense?

Hammock Parties
11-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Will it be scaled back at all to compensate for his rust? I think Samie Parker will benefit more than anyone else from Green's return, as he and Huard never really developed much of a connection. I HOPE that Solari gives Green free license to audible.

Sully
11-15-2006, 06:48 PM
I don't think much will change.

milkman
11-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Do to the offense?

Energize it.

Hootie
11-15-2006, 06:50 PM
nothing unless the offensive line learns how to pass protect...

redbrian
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Open the play book past page 2

boogblaster
11-15-2006, 06:53 PM
More play-action..more movement..more out-patterns..shall I go on .....

Hootie
11-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Open the play book past page 2
you're an idiot.

You'll all see...

Green will play well at home, just like Huard, and he'll struggle on the road...

It's how it has always been.

If you think the offense is going to be ANY different than it was with Huard you are wrong.

Hopefully Green will be more accurate.

Hootie
11-15-2006, 06:54 PM
More play-action..more movement..more out-patterns..shall I go on .....
more sacks, more interceptions...

Hootie
11-15-2006, 06:55 PM
don't get me wrong, I think we'll be just as good, if not better with Green...but you're all kidding yourselves if you think we'll be the 2003-2005 Chiefs with Green back at the helm.

kcxiv
11-15-2006, 06:55 PM
It wont be scaled back more then it already has.

Hootie
11-15-2006, 06:56 PM
It wont be scaled back more then it already has.
you're right, it'll be the EXACT same.

redbrian
11-15-2006, 06:59 PM
you're an idiot.

You'll all see...

Green will play well at home, just like Huard, and he'll struggle on the road...

It's how it has always been.

If you think the offense is going to be ANY different than it was with Huard you are wrong.

Hopefully Green will be more accurate.

Go change your diapers pootie, and come back when you grow up in about ten years.

philfree
11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
We've got to block better or it won't matter who the QB is. Trent's been on the sideline and he's been throwing the ball in practice so I think all this talk of rust is over rated. Not having gonzo won't help him but getting a lead and passing when we want to will. We should take a lesson from Miami and hit a trick play somewhere in the early part of the game. The way teams are keying on LJ a flea flicker should break wide open for us. Once we get the a lead at Arrowhead against a team that scores a whopping 11 points a game we'll be in control and be able to do what ever we want. We've gotta block though. We gotta B+Lock.....

PhilFree:arrow:

Hammock Parties
11-15-2006, 07:38 PM
I don't understand why we never try a flea flicker or a HB pass. Everyone does that crap against us.

plbrdude
11-15-2006, 07:43 PM
I don't understand why we never try a flea flicker or a HB pass. Everyone does that crap against us.

it's an unwritten rule. do not take advantage, be taken advantage of.

though with the way everbody keys on lj, i wouldn't be surprised if a flea flicker wouldn't work twice in a game.

Raiderhader
11-15-2006, 07:45 PM

Two years in a row now. That sh!t is really starting to piss me off.

Hootie
11-15-2006, 08:19 PM
LJ, I love the guy, but he isn't very athletic. Don't get me wrong, phenomenal football player...but watch him swing a bat...I could only imagine what he looks like trying to throw the ball.

JBucc
11-15-2006, 08:21 PM
LJ, I love the guy, but he isn't very athletic. Don't get me wrong, phenomenal football player...but watch him swing a bat...I could only imagine what he looks like trying to throw the ball.
He's no Darren McBadass.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2006, 08:52 PM

Are you f*cking serious??

Sure-Oz
11-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Probably better than you

Raiderhader
11-15-2006, 09:00 PM

Dude, the discussion was about flea flickers, not half back options.

Hootie
11-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Are you f*cking serious??
I'm dead serious.

He has average hands...at best.

I went to high school with a kid...best running back I saw in high school...most unathletic person I've ever been around. All-state...shoots a basketball like a total girl.

LJ swings a baseball bat like my little sister. It was embarrassing.

I bet the dude throws the ball like a girl, too.

Hootie
11-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Dude, the discussion was about flea flickers, not half back options.
It was about flea flickers and half back passes, bud.

Chiefnj
11-15-2006, 09:55 PM
More INT's for a few weeks.

Flustrated
11-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Huard sucking last week had nothing to do with his inability to complete passes, the O'line stunk up the field and our recievers were getting wtfpwnd. I stayed out of the Huard vs Green debate, I will admit, I had very little confidence in him before I saw him play, but I like how he throws it up and lets the recievers make a play on the ball a little more than Green. When it comes to accuracy, I don't think there is any question the edge goes to Green. But with that being said, I bet Huard could become a more accurate passer if he spent more time in the offense playing with the starters.

Deberg_1990
11-15-2006, 10:29 PM
more interceptions...

Now this i do agree with.

Trent has always fought with his evil doppleganger "TrINT"