PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You To Damon Huard. . .

mac58
11-15-2006, 07:08 PM
I think Trent should be our starter, but man did this guy step up and exceed all of our expectations. . .he played virtually mistake free, solid, pasionate football. For a guy who didnt start a game in that many years he did great. . .The two loses he has I feel were more the shitty play calling's fault and not his. . .What a job he did and what a great backup to have. . .basically saved our season and gave us some hope

Hammock Parties
11-15-2006, 07:09 PM
This will be the last time we see this avatar, most likely. Godspeed, Downfield Damon. Air Huard is grounded.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5972/huardav3ra3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Eleazar
11-15-2006, 07:10 PM
He was definitely underrated. Trent is our QB, but he deserves his due.

stevieray
11-15-2006, 07:16 PM
I met him the other night. Don't think for a second he has a problem with Trent being the starter. This guy is all about team.

SPchief
11-15-2006, 07:18 PM
I met him the other night. Don't think for a second he has a problem with Trent being the starter. This guy is all about team.

but ESPN said there would be a quarterback controversy. :)

morphius
11-15-2006, 07:20 PM
He has really talked the talk the entire time.

I'm really glad the guy brought his game up from the preseason.

MichaelH
11-15-2006, 07:21 PM
He did way better than I thought he would. He makes a great back up to Trent and an excellent teamate. I hope he gets resigned for at least another year.

Logical
11-15-2006, 07:23 PM
I would praise him but I am sick of the sausage suck fest Hootie and GoChiefs put us through.

NewChief
11-15-2006, 07:24 PM
Damon is a great guy, and I hope he gets a starting job somewhere, next year (though I'd love to see him stick around here).

philfree
11-15-2006, 07:30 PM
I would praise him but I am sick of the sausage suck fest Hootie and GoChiefs put us through.

You old sweetie pie! How the heck are yuh? Huard did great but I agree with you 100%. Hope Damon gave those guys a facial... :shake:

PhilFree:arrow:

Easy 6
11-15-2006, 07:40 PM
He has certainly earned my deep admiration, i would honestly love to see him come back next year whether Trent plays beyond this season or not.

But a Green, Huard & Croyle ticket sounds like a deal, hopefully for 07. It has a perfect symmetry to me.

Hootie
11-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Unlike you, we're solid Chiefs fans...

We care about the team and about them winning, we're optimists and Huard was doing a great job and playing as good as Green had ever played for KC for the stretch of games he was starter for.

Does Green deserve to be the starter this Sunday? Yes. He does.

But if we make the playoffs at least half of the credit goes to Damon.

mikey23545
11-15-2006, 09:29 PM
But Maddog said Huard is the debbil....

mikey23545
11-15-2006, 09:30 PM

You lie!

cdcox
11-15-2006, 09:35 PM
Thanks, Damon. Glad you were here to fill in. Now go be the best clip board holder in the NFL.

stevieray
11-15-2006, 09:35 PM
You lie!

nuh-uh.

:harumph:

mikey23545
11-15-2006, 09:38 PM
nuh-uh.

:harumph:

I for one have no trouble believing you....Huard has been the ultimate team guy and gentleman through this whole episode.... :toast:

Reaper16
11-15-2006, 09:41 PM
:clap: for Damon. We're still in it for a wild card because of you.

Hammock Parties
11-16-2006, 07:37 AM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5563/t2thumbpx2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

boogblaster
11-16-2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the memories..you beautiful back-up bitch..........

Rain Man
11-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Half a season, half a season,
Half a season onward,
All in the league of football
Rode the Damon Huard.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of football
Rode the Damon Huard.

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the players knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Damon Huard.

Seahawks to right of them,
Rams to left of them,
Chargers in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with blitzers and linemen,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the Damon Huard.

Flash'd all their sabres bare,
Flash'd as they turn'd in air,
Sabring the gunners there,
Charging an army, while
All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the battery-smoke
Right thro' the line they broke;
Cardinals and 49ers
Reel'd from the sabre stroke
Shatter'd and sunder'd.
Then they rode back, but not
Not the Damon Huard.

Seahawks to right of them,
Rams to left of them,
Chargers in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
While linebacker and safety fell,
They that had fought so well
Came thro' the jaws of Death
Back from the mouth of Hell,
All that was left of them,
Left of Damon Huard.

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wondered.
Honor the charge they made,
Honor the Light Brigade,
Noble Damon Huard.

psychadelicdream
11-16-2006, 11:17 PM
rofl....damn rainman thats about the gayest thing ive ever read.....did you write that in yer dress and pantyhose...sheesh....im sure damon will clench his cheeks tighter tonight after reading that

SPchief
11-16-2006, 11:39 PM
rofl....damn rainman thats about the gayest thing ive ever read.....did you write that in yer dress and pantyhose...sheesh....im sure damon will clench his cheeks tighter tonight after reading that

You won't be here long.

CHENZ A!
11-17-2006, 12:26 AM
He kept us afloat, that's all you could ask. I hope he is our backup next yr too.

Rain Man
11-17-2006, 01:15 AM

I shall force western culture into you or I shall shoot you from the mouth of a cannon. Your choice.

ChiefFan31
11-17-2006, 03:23 AM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5563/t2thumbpx2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
LMAO

Damon sure did exceed expectations and did a great job for us. Without a doubt.

trndobrd
11-17-2006, 06:02 AM

(orders the large bucket of popcorn and settles back to watch the show, secure in his knowledge that Rainman rarely wears his dress and pantyhose while posting.)

Rain Man
11-17-2006, 09:27 AM
(orders the large bucket of popcorn and settles back to watch the show, secure in his knowledge that Rainman rarely wears his dress and pantyhose while posting.)

Yeah, I don't know where that comes from. I'm usually naked as a jaybird.

DaFace
11-17-2006, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I don't know where that comes from. I'm usually naked as a jaybird.

And how do your employees feel about that? :hmmm:

mikey23545
11-17-2006, 09:48 AM

Well, aren't you the little renaissance man?

Rain Man
11-17-2006, 09:51 AM
And how do your employees feel about that? :hmmm:

I think they like it, but I'm not sure since they all tend to work at the far end of the office.

Chief Pote
11-17-2006, 11:00 AM

Ouch...stay away from me dude, you're in f*ckin trouble.

Rain Man
11-17-2006, 11:06 AM
I kind of like psychadelic dream. He's got some fight in him. That type usually kicks longer when they're dangling from the rope.