PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 Preview: Raiders at Chiefs

Phobia
11-16-2006, 02:29 AM
Interesting stats, streaks, and other stuff here:

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=2&c=591281

philfree
11-16-2006, 02:40 AM
I quit reading after the first short sentence. Miami has a kick a$$ D and our O line was make shift. We also had a plethera of injuries on D.... Gee I wondered why we struggled :) The people who write this crap are full of the same. :shake:

PhilFree:arrow:

Phobia
11-16-2006, 02:59 AM
This article is actually about the upcoming game against the Raiders. You should have continued to read.

philfree
11-16-2006, 03:21 AM
This article is actually about the upcoming game against the Raiders. You should have continued to read.
Yeah but the article was predispositioned by the first statement which had to do with the Miami game. That made me dismiss the the whole article. ..O.K. i go read the whole thing so I'm not prejudgemental. (Is that a word and wrong did I spell it?)

philfree
11-16-2006, 03:31 AM

O.K. O.K. O.K. that's some pretty intersting history and i appreciate the post. The things i've read about the loss to Miami has kinda ticked me off so I reacted to quickly to the first thing I read in the article. :shrug:

Phobia
11-16-2006, 10:04 AM
No prob. I'm glad you decided to read the whole thing. Brent does this preview before every game and there's always something interesting inthere.

elvomito
11-16-2006, 12:07 PM
ah so safetly Greg Wesley (shoulder) is questionable, as well as Knight?
maybe we'll see page and pollard starting?
i hope we get good play from our safetly position
:)