PDA

View Full Version : Pay attention when ordering gifts

ChiefsFan4Life
11-16-2006, 01:28 PM
So my wife's birthday is on Tuesday and her parents got her a new car stereo that has an iPod connection built in. So I decide to get her an ipod for her birthday to complement the other gift.

Sounds easy enough. I go online to apple and order the iPod and they have free engraving so I decide to her it engraved for her birthday and I decide to get the gift wrapping.

I log onto Apple today to check out the shipping status because I know its coming soon and they have like an "order summary" where you can see all of what you ordered.

So I look at the engraving summary and it says:

"Merry Christmas (wifey's name)" :eek: :D

I thought I would play it off and wait to give it to her at Christmas but I discussed the idea of the ipod in conjunction with her mom for their gift and she would definitely tell my wife the story

This is part of the reason I hate holidays and Christmas and Birthday's, etc. - what the hell is the purpose of them

Redrum_69
11-16-2006, 01:35 PM
I decked your wifes walls and this weekend plan on trimming her tree.

ChiefsFan4Life
11-16-2006, 01:41 PM
I decked your wifes walls and this weekend plan on trimming her tree.

If you would have decked the walls you would have already known there is nothing to trim

CF4L 1
Redrum 0

DaFace
11-16-2006, 01:48 PM
If you would have decked the walls you would have already known there is nothing to trim

CF4L 1
Redrum 0

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hydrae
11-16-2006, 01:55 PM
I prefer to give gifts when I see something that makes me think of the person. Means much more than just, "Here, this is what they had for a decent price at Wally-World. Merry Christmas!"

Birthdays are fine but Christmas drives me nuts.

kepp
11-16-2006, 02:07 PM

CF4L 1
Redrum 0
niiiiiccccce ROFL

ferrarispider95
11-16-2006, 02:26 PM
reddrum got pwned