PDA

View Full Version : Pitt vs W.Virginia

the Talking Can
11-16-2006, 07:08 PM
if you're watching you know the block I'm talking about...

maybe the coolest block I've ever seen...guy on kick return blows up 2 W. Virginia players...resulting in a TD return...

the balance, the timing, the speed...everything perfect, blindsides #1 and knocks him head over feet into #2....it will be on youtube soon I'm sure...

Sully
11-16-2006, 07:12 PM
That was an amazing run, as well as the block.

the Talking Can
11-16-2006, 07:14 PM
24-27 Pitt in the first half

good game

DaKCMan AP
11-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Go Pitt. Beat WVU, lowering Louisville's SOS, thus lowering Rutgers SOS.

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-16-2006, 07:20 PM
Yeah, that block was pretty awesome. Been a fairly entertaining game so far.

BWillie
11-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Go Pitt. Beat WVU, lowering Louisville's SOS, thus lowering Rutgers SOS.

Go everybody that has 1 win to lose so that Rutgers can play Ohio State. That way no more of this retarded BCS crap. 8 team playoff, and just name each of the playoff games a bowl. Keep all the rest of the shitty Insight.com bowls for teams like Missouri and Kansas to feel good about their season with.

Basileus777
11-16-2006, 08:04 PM
WVU losing would kill Rutgers NC hopes, but it wouldn't be all that bad for RU. It would guarantee them a BCS bowl unless they lose 2 games.

BWillie
11-16-2006, 08:13 PM
What about this scenario. EVERYBODY with one loss loses another game. By this I mean USC, Notre Dame, ALL SEC teams, West Virginia, Louisville, etc. Leaving the only one loss teams Michigan and Wisconsin and undefeated Rutgers. Who goes?

Logically, I would put Mighigan in again, but you know how stupid the polls are and penalize teams for losing at the end of the year...like it's Michigans fault they had to play Ohio State at the end of the year. It could go to Rutgers in my opinion if it came down to it. They would of beaten two top 10 teams if they go undefeated.