Dude, do you have chlamydia?

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 06:35 AM
Dude, do you have chlamydia?

OH HELL NO !!!!!!! ROFL

I have bronchiole pnemonia

4th and Long
11-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Antibiotics and steroids. Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!

htismaqe
11-17-2006, 07:27 AM
I was gonna say, you either have a sinus infection or bacterial pneumonia...

Before my reconstructive surgery, I did antibiotics and medtrol packs about twice a month...

boogblaster
11-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Sounds like ur high too me .....

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Sounds like ur high too me .....

I react differently to every medicaton, and when I took these 2 this morning after breakfast, I was humming !!!

Just woke up from a nap, and now I feel like a train ran over me !!!

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 10:54 AM
I was gonna say, you either have a sinus infection or bacterial pneumonia...

Before my reconstructive surgery, I did antibiotics and medtrol packs about twice a month...

Wonder why this one medication is called METHylpred ???? :shake:

NewChief
11-17-2006, 10:54 AM
I react differently to every medicaton, and when I took these 2 this morning after breakfast, I was humming !!!

Surely it was only the steroids? I can't imagine an antibiotic making you feel anything.

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Surely it was only the steroids? I can't imagine an antibiotic making you feel anything.

I probably agree with you there... I remember when I had my 2 rotator cuff surgeries, they gave me a 850 mlg something... Talk about walking on cloud fricking nine !!!

NewChief
11-17-2006, 11:03 AM
I probably agree with you there... I remember when I had my 2 rotator cuff surgeries, they gave me a 850 mlg something... Talk about walking on cloud fricking nine !!!

Heh. Just looked up methelpred. Lots of people complain about the "speedy" side effects.

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Heh. Just looked up methelpred. Lots of people complain about the "speedy" side effects.

Complain my ass !!!!!!!! PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Bowser
11-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Get off the drugs and get a job, you damned dirty hippie.

penguinz
11-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Go lift some weights.

slappyhappy
11-17-2006, 11:11 AM

Prednisone's done that to me. I have severe reactions to Poison Ivy. I walked in to a forest of it one night camping, covered my legs completely in it.

Doc gave me Prednisone, tiny tiny lil' pills. It sent me to the moon, teeth chattering. I cleaned my entire house!! I never clean. My friends thought I was Bi-Polar there for awhile. Wild stuff!!! :)

patteeu
11-17-2006, 11:14 AM
I had a vasectomy a few years ago. After some intense scrunching and tensing up while the doctor stretched my scrotum down to my knees and snipped away, I got up off the table and I felt drunk for about 10 or 15 minutes. No drugs (aside from a local). Is that what they mean by getting high on life?

Bowser
11-17-2006, 11:19 AM
I had a vasectomy a few years ago. After some intense scrunching and tensing up while the doctor stretched my scrotum down to my knees and snipped away, I got up off the table and I felt drunk for about 10 or 15 minutes. No drugs (aside from a local). Is that what they mean by getting high on life?

Maybe. You could have been numb for denial, though.

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Get off the drugs and get a job, you damned dirty hippie.

Got one --- plus these drugs will keep me from going to work til NEXT Wednesday !!! :clap:

Demonpenz
11-17-2006, 11:23 AM
drugs are bad pacman

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 11:24 AM

If someone pulled on my "junk" for 15 minutes -- I might get up off the table and walk alittle funny also !!

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Prednisone's done that to me. I have severe reactions to Poison Ivy. I walked in to a forest of it one night camping, covered my legs completely in it.

Doc gave me Prednisone, tiny tiny lil' pills. It sent me to the moon, teeth chattering. I cleaned my entire house!! I never clean. My friends thought I was Bi-Polar there for awhile. Wild stuff!!! :)

I remember taking that also one time for something... I don't know what it is, but I can take those big horse pills and be just fine... But you get me taking these little 4mg pills that I am now --- and I'm flying high again !!!

slappyhappy
11-17-2006, 12:16 PM
--- and I'm flying high again !!!

:rockon:

4th and Long
11-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Wonder why this one medication is called METHylpred ???? :shake:
METHylprednisolone. :)

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 01:00 PM
METHylprednisolone. :)

METH
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if thats not an ingredient... I just took my 3rd pill for the day... Three more before bed time...

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 01:02 PM
I know one thing is for sure... This medication makes me hungry as hell !!! I can't stand McDonalds much anymore, but I just ate a double quarter pounder with cheese --- fries --- and a 20 piece mcnugget !!! :)

4th and Long
11-17-2006, 01:12 PM
METH
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if thats not an ingredient... I just took my 3rd pill for the day... Three more before bed time...
You're on a titrating dose of Methylprednisolone. Just make sure you have something in your stomach before each dose or you may :Lin:

slappyhappy
11-17-2006, 01:13 PM
I know one thing is for sure... This medication makes me hungry as hell !!! I can't stand McDonalds much anymore, but I just ate a double quarter pounder with cheese --- fries --- and a 20 piece mcnugget !!! :)

Got the munchies do ya? lol ROFL

4th and Long
11-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Keep that up and the next drug you'll be on is Zocor.

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 01:22 PM
You're on a titrating dose of Methylprednisolone. Just make sure you have something in your stomach before each dose or you may :Lin:

Oh I know that.... I just love what the packet says...

Each Tablet Contains: Methylprednisolone USP, 4mg.
Usual Dosage : See package insert

and then it says

KEEP PATIENT UNDER CLOSE OBSERVATION OF A PHYSICIAN !!!

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 01:24 PM
Got the munchies do ya? lol ROFL

First it gets you all screwed up and feeling good... Then after awhile it knocks you out -- so you take a 2 hour nap.... then you wake up wanting to go out and butcher a hog and slap it on a fire !!!!

4th and Long
11-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Oh I know that.... I just love what the packet says...

Each Tablet Contains: Methylprednisolone USP, 4mg.
Usual Dosage : See package insert

and then it says

KEEP PATIENT UNDER CLOSE OBSERVATION OF A PHYSICIAN !!!
It's a steroid so that's typical. Unless, of course, you'd rather be under the close supervision of a Veterinarian or something. :p

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 01:26 PM
Keep that up and the next drug you'll be on is Zocor.

ROFL ROFL

I very seldom eat there anymore... If I do --- it's just usually the chicken nuggets and fries... Their burgers scare me !!! LOL

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 01:28 PM
It's a steroid so that's typical. Unless, of course, you'd rather be under the close supervision of a Veterinarian or something. :p

Oh no... I called into work and explained to them I wasn't afraid to come back to work due to the pneumonia ----- I was afraid to come back to work cause of the drugs !!! :) :drool: :p ROFL

4th and Long
11-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Oh no... I called into work and explained to them I wasn't afraid to come back to work due to the pneumonia ----- I was afraid to come back to work cause of the drugs !!! :) :drool: :p ROFL
I've taken a Medrol Dosepak on a few differnt occasions and I never had any of the effects you're having. I've taken the Zithromax too, also with no ill effects.
:hmmm:

PinkFloyd
11-17-2006, 01:40 PM
I don't know, but my system just doesn't handle steriods very well... Like right now, it's been only 20 minutes since I took that last pill... I feel like I just smoked a fat hooty at a PinkFloyd concert !!!

I'm Comfortably Numb !!! :drool: