PDA

View Full Version : Tukey Day Tailgate?

pr_capone
11-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Who all is going to the game?

My wife, 2 friends, and myself will be there grilling some steaks and other random assortment of dead animals.

Figured I might swing by and say hello and meet some fellow planeteers.

I will be arriving at Arrowhead around 2 p.m to get the festivities started.... or should we be there earlier?

NewChief
11-17-2006, 12:37 PM
We're going, but we're going to be weak and not tailgate. Just going to do turkey day at the house, hang out until the game, then buzz into the lot in time to get inside. Weak, I know.

BigRedChief
11-17-2006, 12:42 PM

My wife, 2 friends, and myself will be there grilling some steaks and other random assortment of dead animals.

I will be arriving at Arrowhead around 2 p.m to get the festivities started.... or should we be there earlier?
I'll be sitting up my usual tailgate. We have about 20-25 people stop by and say hay every week.
http://eteamz.active.com/lscardinals/images/Xmarks_the_tailgate_spot_small.jpg

OnTheWarpath58
11-17-2006, 01:33 PM

Has anyone confirmed that they are opening the gates early? If they stick to SOP, the gates won't open until 3:30.........

Deberg_1990
11-17-2006, 01:36 PM
I would think that tailgating would be lighter than usual on that day??

Nzoner
11-17-2006, 01:58 PM
Our tailgate party is up to 38,we're having a full blown Thanksgiving Dinner right down to the chilled cranberry sauce.Canadian Chief and his crew are driving down from Canada once again to join us.

BigRedChief
11-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Our tailgate party is up to 38,we're having a full blown Thanksgiving Dinner right down to the chilled cranberry sauce.Canadian Chief and his crew are driving down from Canada once again to join us.
So you are making to another game? Cool. Same place as usual?

Nzoner
11-17-2006, 02:22 PM
So you are making to another game? Cool. Same place as usual?

Right across the street with my old group,just hope I'm feeling up to it,this stuff I got is nasty,making me feel like crap.

Fish
11-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Has anyone confirmed that they are opening the gates early? If they stick to SOP, the gates won't open until 3:30.........

I called Arrowhead, and they said it would be treated like any other game..... 3.5 hrs before kickoff....

But it is a night game.... I'm banking that they'll let us in early.....

Phobia
11-17-2006, 02:43 PM
I've heard through the grapevine 2:30. Arrowhead ticket office says 3:30. The only way to know for sure is to ask the gate attendants what time they're supposed to show up on Thursday, I guess.

FWIW, I'm doing a tailgate. I think it's going to be my last tailgate that I organize for a while. I've lost my burst.

CanadianChief
11-17-2006, 03:08 PM

The six of us are completing the process of getting a pardon to get across the U.S border. :)

Fish
11-17-2006, 03:11 PM
The six of us are completing the process of getting a pardon to get across the U.S border. :)

So.... can you bring down any drugs?

Nzoner
11-17-2006, 03:51 PM

I'd love to see the border guard's face when he sees how much beer you're hauling.

OnTheWarpath58
11-17-2006, 04:30 PM

Can you get Kokanee where you are CC? It's brewed in British Columbia, don't know if it's available in the East.

If so, I'd pay a premium for a case.....