PDA

View Full Version : Olive Branch

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Chiefs Planet:

I have finally arrived in the Promised Land. I am currently assigned to Fort Leavenworth (no, I am not a prisoner), Kansas with all the wonderful accoutrements of Metro Sports, 610/810 sports radio, KC Star newspaper coverage, etc... and I am LOVING IT!

Still trying to scrape together the finances to get me and one of my daughters to Arrowhead for a home game on military pay, but I hope to make that a life-long-dream-come-true. That way those of you who want to meet me, punch me in the face, buy me a beer, shove me down the stairs, etc.. will get your chance.

On the issues:
GLAD Trent is back, but without Tony Gonzales, it will take a lot of ball distribution and Larry Johnson Jim Browning opponents to get to the post-season (doable). I am thrilled with Jared Allen's emergence as a major disruptor and very impressed with the young KC DBs who have stepped up.

Please don't just throw insults at me, I love the Chiefs and I am finally within striking distance of attending a real Chiefs home game in Arrowhead stadium.

Go Chiefs!
Sergeant First Class (P) John Proctor
aka KCJohnny

Archie F. Swin
11-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Welcome back to the Chiefs Nation, JP

you're good in my book

Count Zarth
11-17-2006, 11:09 PM
Have some pie!

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:16 PM
Thanks, Archie! Army life has not exactly afforded me the best opportunity to follow the Chiefs up close and personal, but here I am in Kansas and loving it!

Archie F. Swin
11-17-2006, 11:17 PM
ok

your strat should probably be Red though

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:21 PM
ok

your strat should probably be Red though

LOL! Its a Beach Boys thing! I also do music at http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandID=220644

pr_capone
11-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Chiefs Planet:

I have finally arrived in the Promised Land. I am currently assigned to Fort Leavenworth (no, I am not a prisoner), Kansas with all the wonderful accoutrements of Metro Sports, 610/810 sports radio, KC Star newspaper coverage, etc... and I am LOVING IT!

Still trying to scrape together the finances to get me and one of my daughters to Arrowhead for a home game on military pay, but I hope to make that a life-long-dream-come-true. That way those of you who want to meet me, punch me in the face, buy me a beer, shove me down the stairs, etc.. will get your chance.

On the issues:
GLAD Trent is back, but without Tony Gonzales, it will take a lot of ball distribution and Larry Johnson Jim Browning opponents to get to the post-season (doable). I am thrilled with Jared Allen's emergence as a major disruptor and very impressed with the young KC DBs who have stepped up.

Please don't just throw insults at me, I love the Chiefs and I am finally within striking distance of attending a real Chiefs home game in Arrowhead stadium.

Go Chiefs!
Master Sergeant John Proctor
aka KCJohnny

Welcome to actual Chiefs Nation KCJ!

If you can make it to the Turkey Day game, I would be more than hapy to buy you a beer. :D

boogblaster
11-17-2006, 11:27 PM
GO JOHNNY GO OOOOOOOOO......

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Welcome to actual Chiefs Nation KCJ!

If you can make it to the Turkey Day game, I would be more than hapy to buy you a beer. :D

I'm working on it! Nothing would be more satisfying to this Soldier than to beat the Donks in Arrowhead on Thanksgiving Day!!!

Phobia
11-17-2006, 11:32 PM
I'll be nice to you but only if you have a Silver Star and above.

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:34 PM
I'll be nice to you but only if you have a Silver Star and above.

Fine. Don't be nice to me. So what else is new?

Phobia
11-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Heh. I'm generally always nice to people, Johnny. Welcome to KC. I don't know if you're aware but that's where we live now.

pr_capone
11-17-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm working on it! Nothing would be more satisfying to this Soldier than to beat the Donks in Arrowhead on Thanksgiving Day!!!

Definately. Let me know... anything for a fellow soldier.

Tho if you are an E-8, and I was an E-3, shouldnt you be buying??? :D

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:39 PM
Heh. I'm generally always nice to people, Johnny. Welcome to KC. I don't know if you're aware but that's where we live now.

Well, I'm a newcomer. I'm still learning the layout of the surrounding towns and even Ft. Leavenworth. This is such a great place to be if you are a Chiefs fanatic like me. I'm digging all the Chiefs coverage. I have already called in to 3 different Sports Radio shows and I like Neil/Marty/Rhonda a lot. Herm is cool, too. The Chiefs are playing all phases of the game now and not just offense, which is GREAT and what I have been advocating since 2000.

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:40 PM
Definately. Let me know... anything for a fellow soldier.

Tho if you are an E-8, and I was an E-3, shouldnt you be buying??? :D

ROGER. I'm Buying, Private! Is that clear?

BTW, thanks for serving our great country!

Frazod
11-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Welcome back. Glad you made it home in one piece, Johnny.

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:45 PM
Welcome back. Glad you made it home in one piece, Johnny.

Hey, Buddy! Glad to see you are still hanging out!
Man, I am hoping to get to a Chiefs game this year. I just made the promotion list and I may be gone by next season. If so, It would be cool to meet you. I'm pumped about the Chiefs' prospects for 2006!

pr_capone
11-17-2006, 11:51 PM
ROGER. I'm Buying, Private! Is that clear?

BTW, thanks for serving our great country!

YES MASTER SGT!

I only wish I was able to do more than I did. That medical discharge kinda messed with my career plans. :)

Frazod
11-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey, Buddy! Glad to see you are still hanging out!
Man, I am hoping to get to a Chiefs game this year. I just made the promotion list and I may be gone by next season. If so, It would be cool to meet you. I'm pumped about the Chiefs' prospects for 2006!

Yeah, you missed the BB get-together by about a month. I won't be able to make it down again this season. Perhaps you'll be able to make the next one before you get reassigned.

Congratulations on your promotion. Making E9 is quite an accomplishment.

As for the Chiefs, if we can survive all the injuries suffered during the Rams game for a couple more weeks, we might have a shot at the postseason. Losing Waters really hurt.

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:54 PM
Yeah, you missed the BB get-together by about a month. I won't be able to make it down again this season. Perhaps you'll be able to make the next one before you get reassigned.

Congratulations on your promotion. Making E9 is quite an accomplishment.

As for the Chiefs, if we can survive all the injuries suffered during the Rams game for a couple more weeks, we might have a shot at the postseason. Losing Waters really hurt.

Frazod: I know you are US Navy, in the Army, MSG is E-8, but thanks anyway! Yeah, I just got here in mid OCT, and I am still getting my family's finances hammered out, but with Christmas coming, I am hoping to be able to afford a couple of Chiefs tix. Tell me, is it worth it, even if I sit in the nosebleed section?

KCJohnny
11-17-2006, 11:56 PM
YES MASTER SGT!

I only wish I was able to do more than I did. That medical discharge kinda messed with my career plans. :)

You SERVED, brother! That's what counts. You can't help injuries. Just as in football. But if you are making more $ than me as a civilain, YOU ARE BUYING the suds! Clear?

(just kidding...)

Frazod
11-18-2006, 12:00 AM
Frazod: I know you are US Navy, in the Army, MSG is E-8, but thanks anyway! Yeah, I just got here in mid OCT, and I am still getting my family's finances hammered out, but with Christmas coming, I am hoping to be able to afford a couple of Chiefs tix. Tell me, is it worth it, even if I sit in the nosebleed section?

Oops. Yeah, I'm thinking Master Chief, which is E9.

As for the seats, my last ones were nosebleeders, but there really isn't a bad vantage. I found myself wishing I'd remembered the binoculars a couple of times, though.

I'm out for the night. Talk to you later.

pr_capone
11-18-2006, 12:04 AM
You SERVED, brother! That's what counts. You can't help injuries. Just as in football. But if you are making more $ than me as a civilain, YOU ARE BUYING the suds! Clear?

(just kidding...)

Believe me... I'm not making more as a civi.

So.... you are still buying. :D

Congrats on making the promotion list. I made the list for Spec right before my knee blew out... on a road march of all things. lol Gotta love sticking your foot in a pothole and shredding your knee. *sigh*

C-Mac
11-18-2006, 12:07 AM
Homers have always been welcome in my book, hope you get to the game John.

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Believe me... I'm not making more as a civi.

So.... you are still buying. :D

Congrats on making the promotion list. I made the list for Spec right before my knee blew out... on a road march of all things. lol Gotta love sticking your foot in a pothole and shredding your knee. *sigh*

I'm only too happy to buy. I have a reconstructed knee that the doctors prepared for me to do 32 parachute jumps with. So I can dig it, dude. Ruck up and drive on! And Go Chiefs!!!!
KCJ

Phobia
11-18-2006, 12:10 AM
John, you're pretty high strung which is why you've come unglued on here in the past. But you're alright with me. Now bake me some pie.

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 12:11 AM
Homers have always been welcome in my book, hope you get to the game John.

I may not always tote the Planet Party Line (PPL) [wink], but I love my Chiefs and will never jump ship. I am the quintissential blind, decieved homer.
Go Chiefs!
KCJ

Logical
11-18-2006, 12:11 AM
No controversy from me, here is a wish for good fortune for your family.

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 12:12 AM
John, you're pretty high strung which is why you've come unglued on here in the past. But you're alright with me. Now bake me some pie.

LOL! The pie is what it is!

I may be passionate, but life is short! Play to win!

Demonpenz
11-18-2006, 12:13 AM
LOL! The pie is what it is!

I may be passionate, but life is short! kill to win!

there we go fixed that up for you

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 12:13 AM
No controversy from me, here is a wish for good fortune for your family.

Thanks, Jimbo. Great to hear from you. Hope you and your family are well in California.

KCJ

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 12:15 AM
there we go fixed that up for you

Damn right.

Otter
11-18-2006, 12:18 AM
What's up Johnny! Hope life is treating you well.

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2006, 12:33 AM
Hey Johnny!

I'm glad to hear that you and your family are safe and happy in Kansas. Enjoy your stay and I hope you make it to Arrowhead this year.

Thanks again for your service.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-18-2006, 02:19 AM
Happy to see your ok Johnny, I remember you from the Star Bulletin board, those were the days. That was a loooooooooooong time ago, The faider fans actually put up a fight in those days that's how long ago.

big nasty kcnut
11-18-2006, 02:25 AM
Welcome back kc johnny glad you made it in one piece. Hope you'll get a chance to see the chiefs play and god bless you for serving and protecting this country.

kcfanXIII
11-18-2006, 03:37 AM
did you call 610 or 810 the thurs? i heard the exact same thing from one of the callers on there.

Warrior5
11-18-2006, 05:50 AM
Marhaba, Proctor!

Wish I'd known you were back a little sooner; would've taken you to the game Sunday.

Where are you working on post. Munson?

Fairplay
11-18-2006, 06:02 AM
Thanks for serving our country soldier.

Welcome back. Looking forward to more posts from you on CP.

Easy 6
11-18-2006, 06:14 AM
Welcome home Johnny, your legend lived on in your absence. You are one of the very few that i have actually looked up in the archives.

Hope you & your family make it to Arrowhead!!!

Best Wishes, scott free.

Braincase
11-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Can't say you ever rubbed me the wrong way. Welcome to our humble commode.

thepascalblaze
11-18-2006, 06:27 AM
How does one look up a poster in the archives?

shakesthecat
11-18-2006, 06:43 AM
Cool, this place could use some Proctor right about now.

Welcome back, and I hope you can make it to a game.

the Talking Can
11-18-2006, 07:02 AM
between johhny, mecca, and hootie I think we're exposed to levels of self-righteousness beyond the EPA's recommendation....can we just sticky an "I'm right, **** You, Look At Me!" thread which they can share and re-use?

chagrin
11-18-2006, 07:56 AM
Thank you for your service dude, glad you are well. I went to my first Arrowhead game a few weeks back, any seat in the house is a good one!!

Brock
11-18-2006, 08:56 AM
Somebody start the countdown clock for the next epic meltdown.

milkman
11-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Glad you made it back, Johhny.

Don't go on any rampage there in my hometown.

siberian khatru
11-18-2006, 09:08 AM
Well, if frazod and Johnny can make nice, there's hope for us all (and maybe even Iraq).

Here's a peace offering:

http://www.tonidunlap.com/pumpkin_pie.jpg

Glad you're home safely, Proctor.

ChiTown
11-18-2006, 09:09 AM
Somebody start the countdown clock for the next epic meltdown.

ROFL

What is this, like round 4 or 5 of the Olive Branch ceremony?

Anyway, glad you made it home safely.

Iowanian
11-18-2006, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the neighborhood.

I don't know why a fresh start isn't doable. Hopefully you're in a better place personally now.

As for Arrowhead, there isn't a bad seat in the place. If you're looking for an economy trip, hook up with someone here for a ride into the parking lot and buy yourself a scalped ticket or two 20 minutes before the game. You'll find one and save money.

Mosbonian
11-18-2006, 09:25 AM
John:

Welcome back.....good to see that you made it back safely. Hope all is well with you and your family.

mmaddog

ExtremeChief
11-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Glad to see you made it back safely, John.

NUMBER7
11-18-2006, 10:03 AM
KCJ,

Glad to see your back...thanks for your service to our country.

alanm
11-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Welcome back John. Glad to see you're in Kansas for awhile. Like Iowanian said there's really no bad seat in the stadium. Also I second his advice about going to the stadium and finding a scalpers ticket. Tomorrow's game would be a prime example of finding a ticket cheap. My advice would be there to get there early and get your tickets first thing so you have time to wander around and take it all in. :thumb:

Jenson71
11-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Say hello to LVNHACK for us.

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 04:01 PM
did you call 610 or 810 the thurs? i heard the exact same thing from one of the callers on there.

Yeah, that was probably me on 810 talking about the ages of our QBs...

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Welcome back John. Glad to see you're in Kansas for awhile. Like Iowanian said there's really no bad seat in the stadium. Also I second his advice about going to the stadium and finding a scalpers ticket. Tomorrow's game would be a prime example of finding a ticket cheap. My advice would be there to get there early and get your tickets first thing so you have time to wander around and take it all in. :thumb:

My curiosity is piqued - how cheap is "cheap"? And what if I can't find a scalper? Is it illegal? I can't get in touble... :hmmm:

Iowanian
11-18-2006, 04:24 PM
I think you could land upper deck, right before the game for $20-$40.

stevieray
11-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Welcome home, KCJ.

:toast:

go bowe
11-18-2006, 05:13 PM
say, mr. johny, whatsup?

welcome back to the planet... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Bwana
11-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Fair enough Johnny, I'm all for a second chance, welcome back.

BigOlChiefsfan
11-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Welcome to Kansas, KCJohnny, thanks for your service. Glad you're back.

Rain Man
11-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Well, if frazod and Johnny can make nice, there's hope for us all (and maybe even Iraq).

Here's a peace offering:

http://www.tonidunlap.com/pumpkin_pie.jpg

Glad you're home safely, Proctor.

Can I have some, too, or is it just limited to - eh, never mind.

Welcome back, KCJ. Glad to see you've returned unscathed.

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 05:33 PM
I think you could land upper deck, right before the game for $20-$40.

Wow, that sounds very doable. With my luck I'd by the tix from an undercover cop. :(

Hydrae
11-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Glad to see you are back in one piece! Thanks for your continuing service for us all. :thumb:

Calcountry
11-18-2006, 06:13 PM
I feel like I know you Johnny, welcome home.

When Johnny comes marching home again, hurrah, hurrah!.

Skip Towne
11-18-2006, 07:09 PM
Welcome home to Kansas, John. You've been missed.

KCinNY
11-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Welcome home Sergeant! God bless you and your family.

Most of us know how you felt about DV and his boys, how do you feel about Herm?

Halfcan
11-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Welcome!

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 08:05 PM
Welcome home Sergeant! God bless you and your family.

Most of us know how you felt about DV and his boys, how do you feel about Herm?

I deeply admired DV as a person, and still do. I loathed all the drama he brought to One Arrowhead Drive during the 2000-2001 off season. I hated the way he inherited the league's 8th best offense and 5th best passing game, loaded it up with FAs and the Ramifized playbook, and then got credit for "creating a powerhouse offense" (don't believe me? Check the 2000 Chiefs season stats - that passing O actually set many records). DV also inherited the league's #18 defense (not great, but servicable) and drove them down to (yes, you guessed it) record setting levels of shame (rankings of 31, 32, 29, etc...). So get the #1 offense and the #32 defense and what does that get you? Right. .500.

Was it fun to watch? You bet! Did I dig the gaudy stats? Every week. Did I fall in love with Priest, Trent, Willie, etc...? Head over heels. But after 5 years, what I was saying back in 2000 was fulfilled to the letter: DV would not even do as good as Marty and would take 3 whole seasons to pass Gunther. Five seasons, one playoff berth, first round out, end of story.

Now Herm has the team playing all three phases. Its ONE TEAM. Its not a gaudy offense supported by a wobbly defense and hit'n'miss special teams. Herm did the OPPOSITE of Vermiel and sustained the successful things that were working well. He did NOT bring the Jets playbook or a platoon of Jets players (as Vermiel brought players, coaches, staff, etc... from STL). Herm has already faced crippling diversity, a QB controversy, and other distractions. He has stood firm in his convictions about being tough, physical and playing hard defense. He has not considered lighnting-in-a-bottle to be a philosophy on which to establish the team (see: 1999 Rams).

So, to answer your questions, I like Herm a lot. Not as much as Marty/Gun, but hey, its only been 9 games. Herm might establish a winning tradition here more in the Stram mold: Suffocating defense, brutal hitting, innovative offense that can smack you in the mouth, trick you for the big play, or "matriculate down the field".

I have some peeves with Herm, but they are minor compared with the 2001-2002 14-18 Chiefs. Thanks for asking.

KCJ

blueballs
11-18-2006, 08:07 PM
are you Tom Cash

blueballs
11-18-2006, 08:07 PM
WTF

Skip Towne
11-18-2006, 08:09 PM
I deeply admired DV as a person, and still do. I loathed all the drama he brought to One Arrowhead Drive during the 2000-2001 off season. I hated the way he inherited the league's 8th best offense and 5th best passing game, loaded it up with FAs and the Ramifized playbook, and then got credit for "creating a powerhouse offense" (don't believe me? Check the 2000 Chiefs season stats - that passing O actually set many records). DV also inherited the league's #18 defense (not great, but servicable) and drove them down to (yes, you guessed it) record setting levels of shame (rankings of 31, 32, 29, etc...). So get the #1 offense and the #32 defense and what does that get you? Right. .500.

Was it fun to watch? You bet! Did I dig the gaudy stats? Every week. Did I fall in love with Priest, Trent, Willie, etc...? Head over heels. But after 5 years, what I was saying back in 2000 was fulfilled to the letter: DV would not even do as good as Marty and would take 3 whole seasons to pass Gunther. Five seasons, one playoff berth, first round out, end of story.

Now Herm has the team playing all three phases. Its ONE TEAM. Its not a gaudy offense supported by a wobbly defense and hit'n'miss special teams. Herm did the OPPOSITE of Vermiel and sustained the successful things that were working well. He did NOT bring the Jets playbook or a platoon of Jets players (as Vermiel brought players, coaches, staff, etc... from STL). Herm has already faced crippling diversity, a QB controversy, and other distractions. He has stood firm in his convictions about being tough, physical and playing hard defense. He has not considered lighnting-in-a-bottle to be a philosophy on which to establish the team (see: 1999 Rams).

So, to answer your questions, I like Herm a lot. Not as much as Marty/Gun, but hey, its only been 9 games. Herm might establish a winning tradition here more in the Stram mold: Suffocating defense, brutal hitting, innovative offense that can smack you in the mouth, trick you for the big play, or "matriculate down the field".

I have some peeves with Herm, but they are minor compared with the 2001-2002 14-18 Chiefs. Thanks for asking.

KCJ
You told us so.

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 08:12 PM
You told us so.

If that's what you get out of it, that's what you get out of it. I am not rubbing it in any individual's face. I was right (mostly) but my views were rejected pretty much wholesale back then. I'm not going to get into it again, the record is what it is. KCinNY wanted to know my views on Herm, and I found it useful to contrast him with DV.

the Talking Can
11-18-2006, 08:14 PM
If that's what you get out of it, that's what you get out of it. I am not rubbing it in any individual's face. I was right (mostly) but my views were rejected pretty much wholesale back then. I'm not going to get into it again, the record is what it is. KCinNY wanted to know my views on Herm, and I found it useful to contrast him with DV.

And so it begins.....

RJ
11-18-2006, 08:14 PM
John, welcome home, glad to see you here. I don't visit this board as much as I once did but when I do I enjoy seeing the posters from the old days. Good luck on getting to a game, that's a life-long dream for me too.

milkman
11-18-2006, 08:16 PM

And you could have easily answered the question in five words, without drawing the comparison.

"I think he has potential".

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 08:17 PM
John, welcome home, glad to see you here. I don't visit this board as much as I once did but when I do I enjoy seeing the posters from the old days. Good luck on getting to a game, that's a life-long dream for me too.

Thanks, RJ. God willing, I'll get to one soon.
Peace,
KCJ

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 08:21 PM
And you could have easily answered the question in five words, without drawing the comparison.

"I think he has potential".

And if KCin NY wanted your take, Johnnie, he would ask you. Let me bloviate if I want to.

CHIEF4EVER
11-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Welcome home from the 2 way rifle range Johnnie. I can imagine how you feel being home....been there. Have a beer, go to a Chiefs game, have another beer...and another...and another....

milkman
11-18-2006, 08:29 PM
And if KCin NY wanted your take, Johnnie, he would ask you. Let me bloviate if I want to.

That isn't my take on Hermie.

I was just paraphrasing your bloviated take.

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 08:56 PM
That isn't my take on Hermie.

I was just paraphrasing your bloviated take.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Rain Man
11-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Any good war stories?

siberian khatru
11-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Any good war stories?

All right, Kevin, am I gonna have to turn this car around?

WilliamTheIrish
11-18-2006, 09:09 PM
KCJohnny.. welcome home.

KCJohnny
11-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Any good war stories?

I could write a book. Everything from the inanity of sharing a 3-hole plywood hopper with the Brigade Commander, Field Artillery Sergeant Major one morning to the heartbreak of losing 18 men to the pride in seeing Iraq free from Saddam. You can get a vignette here: http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandid=220644&songid=3055359&content=song

chop
11-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Welcome back. I'm glad you made it back safely.

Just try to stay away from the Marty/DV comparisons and I don't think you'll get attacked...much. :D

Logical
11-18-2006, 11:45 PM

KCJNot that you will listen, but this is how you ene up being the center of controversies. You could of just answered what you wanted to say (in as many words as you desired) but kept it about Herm instead of a deluxe I told you so.

milkman
11-18-2006, 11:49 PM
Not that you will listen, but this is how you ene up being the center of controversies. You could of just answered what you wanted to say (in as many words as you desired) but kept it about Herm instead of a deluxe I told you so.

He knows that as well as you do.

kcfanXIII
11-19-2006, 01:29 AM
i have to say, no one on this board could resist a told you so. i know i couldn't. i disagree with what he said on the radio, but he has a point in his argument.

don't know your history here johnny, but thanks for your service, and welcome home.

btw, for a single ticket, you should just walk around the parking lot saying: i need a ticket, anyone got tickets?
never takin me more than 15 minutes to find someone with a single ticket. probably won't pay more than face either.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 03:11 AM
blah blah bl,ah

Baby Lee
11-19-2006, 06:55 AM
And so it begins.....
And so what begins? Talking about football?? On a football BB!!???

Lounds!!!

Mr. Kotter
11-19-2006, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the neighborhood.

I don't know why a fresh start isn't doable. Hopefully you're in a better place personally now.

As for Arrowhead, there isn't a bad seat in the place. If you're looking for an economy trip, hook up with someone here for a ride into the parking lot and buy yourself a scalped ticket or two 20 minutes before the game. You'll find one and save money.

Ditto what the Iowanian says--especially about the seats, and ticket recommendations.

Congratulations on E8 and making it back intact. I grew up in Leavenworth and graduated from HS there. You'll enjoy your time there.

Welcome back.

KCJohnny
11-19-2006, 02:16 PM
Not that you will listen, but this is how you ene up being the center of controversies. You could of just answered what you wanted to say (in as many words as you desired) but kept it about Herm instead of a deluxe I told you so.

Oh, that was mild. I could write a book.
Some other time.
Go Chiefs!
KCJ