PDA

View Full Version : Dear K-State Fans...

Braincase
11-18-2006, 05:24 PM
You'll always have Texas.

Saulbadguy
11-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Thank you. We'll settle for that in Year 1, when we were supposed to finish in last place, and win 3 games.

CHENZ A!
11-18-2006, 05:31 PM
I am amazed that the first reply from a K-state fan, had nothing to do with Oral roberts, or Bradley or Bucknell.

nice job Saul.

Saulbadguy
11-18-2006, 05:33 PM
I am amazed that the first reply from a K-state fan, had nothing to do with Oral roberts, or Bradley or Bucknell.

nice job Saul.
Why would it? He's talking about football.

CHENZ A!
11-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Why would it? He's talking about football.

Because it's something easy you bring up to get under the skin of KU fans. Maybe all my friends are just horrible smack talkers.

KevB
11-18-2006, 05:37 PM

nice job Saul.

I'm not surprised that in a KSU football thread, the first KU fan's response revolved around KU basketball.

KevB
11-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Thank you. We'll settle for that in Year 1, when we were supposed to finish in last place, and win 3 games.

Exactly. Hell, after that Baylor game, I wasn't sure we'd win another game. Despite today's outcome, which was disappointing, I'm happy with the season and very much look forward to the future.

ENDelt260
11-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Someone post that picture of my favorite k-state fan, plz.

CHENZ A!
11-18-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm not surprised that in a KSU football thread, the first KU fan's response revolved around KU basketball.

Umm, I was rooting for KU today, but I'm an Arizona Wildcat fan first and foremost. I was rooting for KSU last week, I just don't hate any of the local schools, I root for all of them from time to time. I have to hear all of the smack talk that goes on between my friends, as I have some friends that are MU, some KU, and some KSU.

ENDelt260
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm an Arizona Wildcat fan first and foremost.

F@g.

Pitt Gorilla
11-18-2006, 05:52 PM
It could always be worse; you could be an MU fan.

Lzen
11-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Nice win today by the Jayhawks. I knew they had it in them. :thumb:

Pitt, what's up with MU? They looked so good earlier in the season. They just go into the toilet or what?

CoMoChief
11-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Nice win today by the Jayhawks. I knew they had it in them. :thumb:

Pitt, what's up with MU? They looked so good earlier in the season. They just go into the toilet or what?

Yup, just in time to give Pinkel a nice 5 yr extension. MU went from being the favorite in the north to being a team that could very well be 7-5 after starting 6-0. Granted the wins were against teams MU very well should have beaten in the first place but the team literally just fell apart midway through the season. The playcalling needs to change, MU can not run the football anymore. Their RBs are all pussies who can't hold on to the damn football.

WilliamTheIrish
11-18-2006, 08:25 PM

It never fails...

WilliamTheIrish
11-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Congrats BC, your squad deserved the win. Cornish was great today.

POND_OF_RED
11-18-2006, 08:27 PM

It goes both ways, don't act like it doesn't.

Lzen
11-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Hey guys, CHENZ A! is not a KU fan. Try to pay attention.

WilliamTheIrish
11-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey guys, CHENZ A! is not a KU fan. Try to pay attention.

Sorry I mistook him for ari in the other thread...

CHENZ A!
11-19-2006, 02:17 AM
F@g.

Cal last week, Oregon today. watch out next yr. Stoops has 'em playin ball again.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 03:12 AM
k state fans-you suck-root for Mizzou before it is too late!

Braincase
11-19-2006, 06:35 AM
Congrats BC, your squad deserved the win. Cornish was great today.

Cornish and the rest of the squad arguably played their best game of the season, but I gotta hand it to the D with the fumbles and interceptions - 2 scores? Yowsah!

Phobia
11-19-2006, 06:56 AM
Sorry I mistook him for ari in the other thread...
That's rough. Oh my!

kcfanXIII
11-19-2006, 07:03 AM
i missed the game, i was watching the michigan ohio state game. i heard ku won. won't it be something if ksu can knock off the hawks in basketball this year.

Lzen
11-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Cornish and the rest of the squad arguably played their best game of the season, but I gotta hand it to the D with the fumbles and interceptions - 2 scores? Yowsah!

I knew the defense had been maturing and they had been a big reason why KU had won 2 straight. At the same time, I wanted to see them do it against a quality opponent. After all, beating Colorado and ISU is nothing to brag about this year. Unless you're Missouri. ROFL Other than a few mental lapses (or whiffs by Jerome Kemp), the defense looked pretty good in this game.

Like someone said in the other thread, KU could have been undefeated. I realize this will sound absurd to some people (mainly KU hates), but if you look back over the schedule and how KU lost those 5 game you'll realize how close they were to winning. I realize a team is who they are and you can't go back and change what has already occurred. Still, makes ya wonder what if.

Lzen
11-19-2006, 08:53 AM
won't it be something if ksu can knock off the hawks in basketball this year.

NOOOO!!!!!! Well, not this year anyways. I know it will happen soon. Yeah, I know they did it just last year. That didn't mean that KSU was going in the right direction to stop the dominance KU has had over KSU. Hiring Huggins is definitely a step in the right direction, though.