PDA

View Full Version : recognized by avatar

kc rush
11-18-2006, 09:39 PM
I was at Zarda's on 87th Street in Lenexa with my family today and I was asked as I was leaving "Do you post on Chiefs Planet?"

When I answered yes, I was told that it was because he recognized my oldest son from my avatar.

Good to meet you ChiefFan31.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

blueballs
11-18-2006, 09:42 PM
if this bitch bends over in front of me
no one will ever see it

kc rush
11-18-2006, 09:49 PM
if this bitch bends over in front of me
no one will ever see it

If I ended up with blue balls because of it, I might think of you and curse your name.

morphius
11-18-2006, 10:36 PM
LOL! Hell, GoChiefs didn't even recognize me tonight, but Phobia's wife did.

DaFace
11-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Unless I put on a ton of green makeup and drink some cherry kool-aid, I don't think anyone will recognize me based on my avatar. I don't think I've ever posted a picture either. So unless you're Phobia, SaulBadGuy, TinyEvel, Bowser, or Rain Man, I would walk up to you on the street and you'd never have any idea. (Insert maniacal laugh here)

I do hope to change that tomorrow. I'm going to try and make it to the Coalition tailgate in lot M. Hopefully I'll see a couple of you guys there.

siberian khatru
11-18-2006, 11:16 PM
Drop some acid and you might recognize me.

milkman
11-18-2006, 11:23 PM
Unless I put on a ton of green makeup and drink some cherry kool-aid, I don't think anyone will recognize me based on my avatar. I don't think I've ever posted a picture either. So unless you're Phobia, SaulBadGuy, TinyEvel, or Rain Man, I would walk up to you on the street and you'd never have any idea. (Insert maniacal laugh here)

I do hope to change that tomorrow. I'm going to try and make it to the Coalition tailgate in lot M. Hopefully I'll see a couple of you guys there.

You know, there might be a slight resemblence between me and my avatar.

My beard is gray, however.

mikey23545
11-19-2006, 01:32 AM
Funny, no one ever remembers meeting me......

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Rush forever!!!