PDA

View Full Version : Apparently...

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:09 PM
making three threads is spam, according to nazi mod zach.

Hey sorry guy, I had to watch it on TVU...if I post in the gameday thread, I'm on two minute delay and the game is given away to me...

IS THREE THREADS DURING A THREE HOUR GAME REALLY THAT BIG OF A DEAL?

Christ dude, put down the power pipe.

Iowanian
11-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Your threads aren't spam...unless by "spam" you mean "ignorant, whiny and douchee"

the Talking Can
quit bleeding all over our board you ****ing DRAMA QUEEN....

|Zach|
There is no reason to junk up the board with useless threads with every small miniscule thought you have when there are game threads.

Short Leash Hootie
according to him they're spam...

I made three threads about the game throughout the game, one at halftime, one after halftime near the 4th quarter, and one when Page made that INT...

what's the big friggin' deal?

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:12 PM
There is no reason to junk up the board with useless threads with every small miniscule thought you have when there are game threads.
THREE ****ING THREADS DOUCHE NOZZLE...THAT'S NOT EVERY MINISCULE THOUGHT.

I'm watching on three minute delay, you do understand if I post in the game thread and read it, the whole game is given away to me.

Jesus dude, seriously...power trippin'...take it easy.

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Because they are useless threads filled with the same ignorant trash. Keep it in the one thread buddy.

JBucc
11-19-2006, 03:13 PM
THREE ****ING THREADS DOUCHE NOZZLE...THAT'S NOT EVERY MINISCULE THOUGHT.

I'm watching on three minute delay, you do understand if I post in the game thread and read it, the whole game is given away to me.

Jesus dude, seriously...power trippin'...take it easy.Keep all your thoughts in the first thread you start you stupid ****.

ferrarispider95
:clap:

Short Leash Hootie
Because they are useless threads filled with the same ignorant trash. Keep it in the one thread buddy.
apparently you guys can't read...

hey, here's an idea...

If you don't want to respond to my ignorant trash, don't, and let it fall to page 2...I don't bump my threads.

blueballs
think before you hit submit

oh wait

|Zach|
11-19-2006, 03:14 PM
I guess I am the only one who thinks this way right Hootie?

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:14 PM
THREE THREADS IN THREE HOURS...WHOOOPDEEDOO'

If you don't like me, ignore me...simple solution.

I'll keep making threads when I see fit...fatass power trippin' homo isn't going to stop me.

I'm not spamming the board. I know what spam is.

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 03:15 PM
It makes no sense to start a separate thread during the game because you're just not going to get much action on it. 99% of the posters are concentrating on the game thread.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:15 PM
I guess I am the only one who thinks this way right Hootie?
I don't give two shits what anyone thinks of me or my opinion on this board...I'm a Chiefs fan, I call it like I see it, and I like making threads on game day...

Fortunately for you all I'll be at the game Thursday so you won't see any threads from this guy.

But until then, suck my dick Zachy...

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:16 PM
It makes no sense to start a separate thread during the game because you're just not going to get much action on it. 99% of the posters are concentrating on the game thread.
well the other 1% can focus on my threads...

They all got hits and replies...get over it.

headsnap
start the game thread but won't post on it?!?!?!

FUQTARD!!!!!

JBucc

FUQTARD!!!!!LMAO

Short Leash Hootie

FUQTARD!!!!!
didn't know I was going to be on three minute delay...

but I'm glad you guys can read and see that I've said that thirty ****ing times.

|Zach|
11-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Coming unglued like a little bitch.

I love it.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Coming unglued like a little bitch.

I love it.
coming from the guy who PM'd me about making three threads, and then swung his little power stick.

You're an idiot.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:19 PM
a good mod moderates when necessary...

Telling someone to cut down on threads, THAT ARE ON SUBJECT WITH THIS WEBSITE, is ****ing unecessary and a waste of time.

Chances are I'd be done posting now and watching football if it wasn't for your pathetic fat ass. TRY A SALAD!!!

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Hootie is almost a parody of himself. This is good stuff. ROFL

dirk digler
11-19-2006, 03:20 PM
God just stfu for once.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:21 PM
you guys are idiots...

GAMEDAY

1 THREAD MADE BEFORE THE GAME
1 THREAD MADE AT HALFTIME
1 THREAD MADE AT THE START OF THE 4TH QUARTER
1 THREAD MADE AFTER PAGE INT

OMG SPAM

ChiefsFire
11-19-2006, 03:22 PM
i dont see what the big deal is....you dont want lurkers in here but a guys not supposed to make a thread or two?

so what if theres a couple threads that doesnt get read and they fall to page 2....is it the end of the world?

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:22 PM
IGNORE ME AND THIS WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM.

It's that simple...I know you're all idiots...but seriously, click ignore, don't respond, simple solution.

I don't ask anyone to respond to anything I write...I just like to vent during gameday.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:23 PM
i dont see what the big deal is....you dont want lurkers in here but a guys not supposed to make a thread or two?

so what if theres a couple threads that doesnt get read and they fall to page 2....is it the end of the world?
OMG SOMEONE GETS IT!

AND THE WORLD TURNS

Bwana
11-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Drama Queen :shake: Go get a shopvac and clean up all that sand.

stumppy
11-19-2006, 03:24 PM

Look out Hootie. He's the HMFIC now. He's going to flex his new found power.

Do we all have a thread limit ? Per hour ? Per day ? Is acceptable content based on your opinion alone ? If you've changed the rules around here I'd like to know.

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 03:24 PM

It has alot to do with who is making them. Everyone is tired of Hootie whining and b*tching.

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 03:25 PM

Do we all have a thread limit ? Per hour ? Per day ? Is acceptable content based on your opinion alone ? If you've changed the rules around here I'd like to know.
You don't get any new threads. Ever.

You didn't get the memo?

stumppy
11-19-2006, 03:26 PM
You don't get any new threads. Ever.

You didn't get the memo?

ROFL

I guess I'm out of the loop.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:27 PM

Zach is super-cool.

He moderates Chiefs fans talking Chiefs football on a Chiefs board.

I guess the Jets trolls don't come around enough anymore...

Simplex3
When ferrarispider95 knows you're being an idiot you've sunk to a low that most men can't comprehend.

Keep digging though, you're almost out.

the Talking Can
Hootie should be the only one who can start threads.

Then there is no threat that he isn't the center of attention. And he wouldn't have to run around with his panties off crying about the sky falling.

ChiefsFire
It has alot to do with who is making them. Everyone is tired of Hootie whining and b*tching.

please tell me this board isnt reverting back to its days of when it mattered who you were more than what you had to say

dirk digler
11-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Zach is super-cool.

He moderates Chiefs fans talking Chiefs football on a Chiefs board.

I guess the Jets trolls don't come around enough anymore...

Did he delete any of your threads?

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 03:29 PM
please tell me this board isnt reverting back to its days of when it mattered who you were more than what you had to say

uh...it's always been that way....if it was only what you had to say then Hootie would have been laughed off the board a long time ago...

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:30 PM
apparently I'm an idiot for saying Trent wasn't an upgrade to Huard.

Apparently it's Tony Gonzalez' fault.

Apparently people weren't watching the same game where Green's leash was far longer than Huard's leash ever was, even @ Denver.

Apparently people on this board are so blinded by their bias towards Trent Green they can't see reality.

Green made as many bad throws as good throws, and threw the ball what, 15 times?

Wasn't everyone complaining a few weeks ago when Huard was 11/15 with 3 TD's...

"He threw the ball 15 times, wtf?!?!?!"

I remember that.

Well here's news for everyone that thought the offense was going to suddenly OPEN UP when Green returned...

We're the same conservative offense we were with Huard at the helm, except Green is going to take more sacks because he doesn't take chances like Huard. Is that good? Maybe. Is that bad? Possibly.

We'll see...

He'll get a pass this week from this Chiefs fan.

htismaqe
11-19-2006, 03:31 PM
uh...it's always been that way....if it was only what you had to say then Hootie would have been laughed off the board a long time ago...

Bingo.

meStevo
11-19-2006, 03:31 PM
IGNORE ME AND THIS WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM.

It's that simple...I know you're all idiots...but seriously, click ignore, don't respond, simple solution.

I don't ask anyone to respond to anything I write...I just like to vent during gameday.

You're one of those asinine ignorant ****s that cusses in games and message boards and replies to complains with 'THERE'S A FILTER, THAT MEANS I CAN DO IT!!1!!1!!' aren't you?

I'm on a 3-8 second delay from the living room thanks to my HDDVR and TiVo, clearly I should have started my own 4 threads too....

If your only legitimate leg to stand on is 'IGNORE ME!' you really need to just stop posting and let THIS fall to page 2.

|Zach|
11-19-2006, 03:32 PM

You can make all the threads about Vans that you please.

Short Leash Hootie
why, because I'm right...almost every time?

You were one of the guys thinking Green was going to 'open this offense' up...

lmao.

Green isn't an upgrade to Huard FOR this team WITH this line...he is probably a downgrade. Hate to say it, too...

God of Thunder
hey, offtopic here, but how the hell do I get a custom Avatar? Also, it won't allow me to post new threads, what do I do?? I activated from email, but do I have to have a certain post count or something??

htismaqe
11-19-2006, 03:33 PM

Apparently people weren't watching the same game where Green's leash was far longer than Huard's leash ever was, even @ Denver.

Apparently people on this board are so blinded by their bias towards Trent Green they can't see reality.

Green made as many bad throws as good throws, and threw the ball what, 15 times?

I remember that.

Well here's news for everyone that thought the offense was going to suddenly OPEN UP when Green returned...

We're the same conservative offense we were with Huard at the helm, except Green is going to take more sacks because he doesn't take chances like Huard. Is that good? Maybe. Is that bad? Possibly.

We'll see...

Just about everybody here expected EXACTLY what we got from Trent today...

People think you're an idiot for going on and on about HUARD BEING THE UPGRADE, not Trent.

So whine on, crazy diamond...

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 03:33 PM

I remember that.

We'll see...

what a disgrace you are

you're "giving a pass" to our starting QB? wow...I bet he's shaking....

the truth is this: WE WON AND YOU ARE UPSET BECAUSE YOU CARE MORE ABOUT HUARD THAN THE CHIEFS.

this post leaves no doubt

you are a shitty fan that doesn't deserve the Chiefs....

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 03:34 PM

lmao.

Green isn't an upgrade to Huard FOR this team WITH this line...he is probably a downgrade. Hate to say it, too...

ROFL

We need to keep this thread alive, this is pure comedy.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Bingo.
Because I was right about Green and Huard the WHOLE ****ing time.

Right.

Just because the majority of this board is so blinded by what Trent Green has done the past few years (with the best line in the league and probably the best running game), doesn't mean I have to put on that same pair of blinders.

Green is, without question, a more experienced QB that probably is more skilled than Huard, but has flaws (like everyone else)...

Unfortunately, his flaws fall right into our teams weakness, and with this line, Huard is the better QB for our team.

htismaqe
11-19-2006, 03:35 PM

lmao.

You're right almost every time?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm upset?

Ok.

I'm glad we won, but this wasn't a good win...all this win did was make it tougher for us to run next week against Denver, because they are going to dare Trent to beat them, and he can't...not with this line.

If we win, it'll be all LJ, just like it was today.

I thank God, as a Chiefs fan, that we have Larry Johnson. Without him, we're a 2 win football team.

htismaqe
11-19-2006, 03:36 PM

Right.

Just because the majority of this board is so blinded by what Trent Green has done the past few years (with the best line in the league and probably the best running game), doesn't mean I have to put on that same pair of blinders.

Green is, without question, a more experienced QB that probably is more skilled than Huard, but has flaws (like everyone else)...

Unfortunately, his flaws fall right into our teams weakness, and with this line, Huard is the better QB for our team.

What the hell were you right about?

I've been saying ALL ALONG that Huard offers NOTHING that Green doesn't offer. And Green proved that today.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:36 PM
You're right almost every time?

ROFL ROFL ROFL
show me where I've been wrong.

Green played worse today than Huard did @ Miami (ON THE ****ING ROAD)...

Green has been ABSOLUTE money at home this year...

Should I post Huard's home stats? They're pretty ****ING scary.

Green better shake the rust, for Herm's sake.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:38 PM
What the hell were you right about?

I've been saying ALL ALONG that Huard offers NOTHING that Green doesn't offer. And Green proved that today.
Green proved that today?

YEAH, OK!

With what, his great third down passes that Huard always made at home? Green did shit today.

Huard, at home this year...sick.

Against San Fran? Money.
Against Seattle? Money.
Against San Diego? Money.

EVERY ****ING HOME GAME HUARD PLAYED WELL.

Well this makes two home games for Trent, and two poor performances.

Give him the pass for Tony G being out, or game 1 for a new coaching staff...eventually the excuses are going to run dry.

He better shake the rust, that's all I'm saying. Sure, I can't do anything about it...but now, if this team doesn't make the playoffs, people WILL be calling for Trent's and Herm's head.

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm upset?

Ok.

I'm glad we won, but this wasn't a good win...all this win did was make it tougher for us to run next week against Denver, because they are going to dare Trent to beat them, and he can't...not with this line.

I thank God, as a Chiefs fan, that we have Larry Johnson. Without him, we're a 2 win football team.

Good Lord, who cares HOW we win?

That's got to be one of the dumbest posts ever. "Well, if we didn't have LJ, we'd lose!"

htismaqe
I'm upset?

Ok.

Pretty creative attempt to deflect.

All of these things you say about Green apply equally to Huard.

There's one key difference:

Whether or not Trent Green can beat the Broncos in the absence of a running game is an UNKNOWN.

We already know the answer when Huard is under center. HE LOST.

dirk digler

Right.

Do you listen to Herm after the game? He compared the situation last week to this week and where Damon had the ball at the end and failed. Trent succeeded. He then went on and said that is why he is the starter and there is a reason why some players are just backups. So if you have a problem it should be with Herm.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Huard's lowest QB rating @ home in games he started this year was 109.

Yeah, Green proved Huard was no upgrade to this team today...that's for sure.

LMAO.

We barely beat the Raiders...this isn't time to celebrate.

dirk digler
11-19-2006, 03:41 PM

LMAO.

I guess you're smarter than the coach then. :rolleyes:

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:41 PM
well htismagejapr38382, once again, the funny thing is...no matter what Green does next week, it won't be his fault. It'll be someone elses.

And if we win, I'll be the idiot. That's fine, I'll gladly be the idiot for a home win that'll put us 7-4.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:43 PM
I guess you're smarter than the coach then. :rolleyes:
hey, all I know is...Green played about as poor as I've ever seen him play today, at home, against a team that isn't very good...to say the least.

and I also know, Huard, against a team with Shawne Merriman, threw two TD passes and posted a QB rating of 109.

So you know what, bash me all you want, but let's hope, as Chiefs fans, this was Trent shaking off that rust...because if not, we're in trouble.

htismaqe
11-19-2006, 03:43 PM

LMAO.

QB rating. QB rating.

Keep clinging, stat boy.

Green is the starter. It was never a question.

htismaqe
11-19-2006, 03:44 PM
well htismagejapr38382, once again, the funny thing is...no matter what Green does next week, it won't be his fault. It'll be someone elses.

And if we win, I'll be the idiot. That's fine, I'll gladly be the idiot for a home win that'll put us 7-4.

ROFL

Who said Green did nothing wrong today? Green did plenty wrong today, and at the end of the day, he engineered a TD drive in the 4th quarter to win a game. He did his job.

This isn't about Green, it's about Huard, and you know it.

stumppy
11-19-2006, 03:45 PM
You can make all the threads about Vans that you please.

Ouch, you got me.:rolleyes:

Staying on subject, what's the deal ? Not that I bother to read any of Hooties' threads unless I need a good laugh.
But, three threads in one hour ? Do you consider that spam ? Or is it that you don't like the content of his threads ?

dirk digler
hey, all I know is...Green played about as poor as I've ever seen him play today, at home, against a team that isn't very good...to say the least.

and I also know, Huard, against a team with Shawne Merriman, threw two TD passes and posted a QB rating of 109.

So you know what, bash me all you want, but let's hope, as Chiefs fans, this was Trent shaking off that rust...because if not, we're in trouble.

There is no question Trent struggled but in the end when we needed it the most he was money. I suspect on Thursday Trent will be very sharp.

Basileus777

Yeah, Huard is responsible for Merriman disappearing for the game. :rolleyes:

the Talking Can

your hatred for Green is amazing...you became Denise overnight...I've never seen a fan as angry about winning as you....

it must be a virus, or you're both just dumb homos....

meStevo
11-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Holy shit dude, shut the **** up.

You sound like my ex-wife... 'just do it, cause you're going to do it anyways'.

Stop bullshitting and just state facts. Paint us a picture of how Huard doesnt dink every 4th pass off the linemen and is not nearly as accurate as Trent, and keep finding ways to undermine the fact that we just beat the Raiders for the 7th straight time by 7 points or less....

If Trent throws a few picks next week, it's on him. If he continues to make his accurate passes like he did this week dropping them onto our WR in ways Huard can't then it will be on the line for the sacks or on parker some more for his notorious drops.

Just shut up and move on, we won, stop making excuses.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:47 PM
ROFL

Who said Green did nothing wrong today? Green did plenty wrong today, and at the end of the day, he engineered a TD drive in the 4th quarter to win a game. He did his job.

This isn't about Green, it's about Huard, and you know it.
No, this is about Trent.

This about Trent looking scared.

Trent made two good throws all day long, and I'll give him credit, they came exactly when we needed it...but this game shouldn't have had to come down to that...and we all know the reason those throws were open was because of LJ...

why we didn't use more 2nd down play-action passes is beyond me, they were wide open...

The playcalling, for two weeks in a row, was BAD...

I think you confuse me for something I'm not...I'm a Chiefs fan, I don't care if Dustin Colquitt is our QB...but today, we weren't the better team...and that's pretty sad because our opponent was the Oakland Raiders...

If it wasn't for a facemask and a holding penalty (against the Raiders tightend with about 5 minutes left in the 4th), we would've probably lost.

But thank god for us that they're the Raiders and they always manage to shoot themselves in the foot, somehow.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:48 PM
There is no question Trent struggled but in the end when we needed it the most he was money. I suspect on Thursday Trent will be very sharp.
let's hope

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:48 PM
Yeah, Huard is responsible for Merriman disappearing for the game. :rolleyes:
his quick decisions are a big reason, yeah.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:51 PM
my hatred for Green?

ha!

Trent Green is my favorite Chief of all time. He's a classy guy who is a team player...

But, you know, sorry...it's a business, and Huard is the better fit for this team. He is. Green proved that today.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:51 PM
and Green didn't learn his lesson, either...that scramble where he dove and got hit in the head...stupid. The last thing I want to see is Green suffer another head trauma that threatens the rest of his life.

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 03:52 PM
This token post is needed to prevent Hootie from making 20 consecutive posts.

ChiefsLV
11-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Forgive my ignorance, does Pootie = Hootie? Striking similarities. Have that beer yet? Perhaps anger management is more in order.

morphius
11-19-2006, 03:54 PM
and Green didn't learn his lesson, either...that scramble where he dove and got hit in the head...stupid. The last thing I want to see is Green suffer another head trauma that threatens the rest of his life.
He wasn't as vulnerable in that spot though.

morphius
11-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Oh, and creating a lot of threads is considered spamming the BB.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 03:58 PM
I've never seen anyone come unglued like this after a WIN....your hatred is deep...

dare I say, unrivaled in the kingdom of Stupidity?

meStevo
11-19-2006, 03:59 PM
in brighter news:

LaMont Jordan has a torn MCL, according to Art Shell, and Robert Gallery has a dislocated elbow.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:00 PM
Oh, and creating a lot of threads is considered spamming the BB.
5 threads (including this one) in 5 hours is spamming? When they're all on subject with the board?

Uh huh...

I guarantee if someone respected, like, say, Logical (I guess) made 5 threads in 5 hours no one would say a god damn thing...

when I start posting threads about having an erection, then get on me for spam.

Deal?

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 04:00 PM
in brighter news:

LaMont Jordan has a torn MCL, according to Art Shell, and Robert Gallery has a dislocated elbow.
that's bright news?
and I'm the idiot?

OOOOOK!

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 04:02 PM

When Trent scrambled, Bob Dole peed himself just a little and started another thread.

ChiefsLV
11-19-2006, 04:03 PM
that's bright news?
and I'm the idiot?

OOOOOK!

Take your Hutard doll and go back into the closet and cry for your mommy CFIS, Hootie, Pootie, whatever you are!!!

redbrian
11-19-2006, 04:05 PM
You know I donít think Iíve ever seen a bigger hissy fit in my life.
Whatís the matter pootie you have a bad diaper rash?

KcMizzou
11-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Robert Gallery has a dislocated elbow.Not surprising. Gallery really looked like he was in some severe pain. Hard to watch a 300 lb man flop around like a fish.

Bwana
11-19-2006, 04:34 PM
that's bright news?
and I'm the idiot?

That would be a big 10-4.

Mr. Laz
11-19-2006, 04:35 PM
just include a link to WPI in your post ... then your golden.

blueballs
11-19-2006, 04:50 PM
who the hell is playing this Pootie charactor
NO ONE is this bull headed stupid

siberian khatru
11-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Hard to watch a 300 lb man flop around like a fish.

That's how he plays when he's healthy.

go bowe
11-19-2006, 06:20 PM
THREE THREADS IN THREE HOURS...WHOOOPDEEDOO'

If you don't like me, ignore me...simple solution.

I'll keep making threads when I see fit...fatass power trippin' homo isn't going to stop me.

I'm not spamming the board. I know what spam is.fatass power trippin' homo, eh?

what have you got against homosexuals?

go bowe
11-19-2006, 06:39 PM
a good mod moderates when necessary...

Telling someone to cut down on threads, THAT ARE ON SUBJECT WITH THIS WEBSITE, is ****ing unecessary and a waste of time.

Chances are I'd be done posting now and watching football if it wasn't for your pathetic fat ass. TRY A SALAD!!!boy, you need to step away for "awhile"...

unless you're just a sociopath bent on self destruction, you do a pretty good immitation of an asshole just trying to piss people off...

in either case, your and idiot...

you're pushing hard for attention, too hard...

you've gone beyond being a nuisance to become a full-fledged troll...

many try, most fail...

congratulations... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cochise
11-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Why does Poozie still have positive rep?

unlurking
11-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Why does Poozie still have positive rep?
Good question.