PDA

View Full Version : Chef fans should be real confident after the Raiders blowing foot off.

OctoberFart
11-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Real confident that chefs will make the playoffs. THey are playing some real good football right now. THey just took the 2nd to worst team in football to the woodshed. I know your excuse is it isn't December in Camarohead yet. But you can be real confident after this game that KC isn't doing anything this year. 17-13 same score as last week against Donkos and you fools say they aren't going anywhere and you are right, but neither are the redcoats.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:23 PM
SPAM

ZACH

SOMEONE MADE A THREAD

DELETE THEM, BAN THEM, BURN THEM

Baconeater
11-19-2006, 03:26 PM
And exactly where the **** is your team going dumbass?

Bob Dole
11-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Wah wahwah wah wah wah wahwahwah. Wah wahwah wah wah wahwahwah wah wahwah wahwah wah. Wah wah wah wah wahwah!

Wahwah wah!!!

redbrian
ROFL

Man I donít know who the bigger troll is the faider whiner or the diaper boy pootie.

Bwana
Don't you have some wine to make in the toilet and some pole to smoke in cell 138B Raider boy?

boogblaster
11-19-2006, 03:29 PM
asshole-wind just farted again ....

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 03:30 PM
style points count in the NFL?

Frankie
11-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Real confident that chefs will make the playoffs. THey are playing some real good football right now. THey just took the 2nd to worst team in football to the woodshed. I know your excuse is it isn't December in Camarohead yet. But you can be real confident after this game that KC isn't doing anything this year. 17-13 same score as last week against Donkos and you fools say they aren't going anywhere and you are right, but neither are the redcoats.
Autumnfart gets a neg rep for spam thread.

MGRS13
I love it when raider fan makes the cammrohead joke? Have you been to Oakland? It's a white trash mecca. It has to have the highest "broken down car in the front yard filled with old beer cans" ratio per capita in the states.

KcMizzou
You lost, fool... move on.

It's time to start trolling the forums of whoever you're scheduled to lose to next.

blueballs
11-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Brooks should help the fade
move down from the top 2-3rd pick

ChiefFripp
11-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Post like this make the win all the more enjoyable. I mean you can almsot hear the teardrops.

OctoberFart
11-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Autumnfart gets a neg rep for spam thread.
Ohhh neg rep, wow you got me, I'm going away since rep hurts my feelings. What the hell does rep do anyway? Tell you who sucks the most pole to get the most points? So who is it?

Thig Lyfe
11-19-2006, 03:38 PM
It's a white trash mecca.

Low blow.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 03:44 PM
ROFL

Man I donít know who the bigger troll is the faider whiner or the diaper boy pootie.

Its a tie.

Frankie
11-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Ohhh neg rep, wow you got me, I'm going away since rep hurts my feelings. What the hell does rep do anyway? Tell you who sucks the most pole to get the most points? So who is it?

Gets a reaction like this.

Priceless!!

jspchief
11-19-2006, 03:47 PM
Is this supposed to be smack talk?

"Our team sucks so bad that you should be embarrassed that you barely beat them".

Frankie
11-19-2006, 03:49 PM

"Our team sucks so bad that you should be embarrassed that you barely beat them".
I was thinking that too. And the guy wonders why he deserved a neg rep.

CoMoChief
11-19-2006, 03:52 PM
Wow, what a dumbass.

Frankie
11-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Wow, what a dumbass.
Don't post that right after mine without a quote! ;)

WilliamTheIrish
11-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Raiders Rock, is that you?

C'mon in and have a brew. Yea, we didn't look good but you can hang around and pound on skip of you want.

Ugly Duck
11-19-2006, 04:16 PM

I need a drink...

WilliamTheIrish
11-19-2006, 04:18 PM
I need a drink...

UD, tell me how you are faring in your new career? Are you all finished uo with the schooling side? Found any nice places to work?

Gonzo
11-19-2006, 04:26 PM

Nice logic...Raiders defense is in the top ten overall, we are missing three powl bowlers, our starting q.b. has not played a game in two months.

Nice adjustment to our offensive scheme after half-time by the way.

Ugly Duck
11-19-2006, 04:31 PM
UD, tell me how you are fain=fing in your new career? Are you all finished uo with the schooling side? Found any nice places to work? I'm working my ass off, but won't get paid for another 9 months. They drag out the clinical experience in this field to extreme lengths. No problemo.... I'm having fun. Blood & guts trauma, twisted broken bones, interventional radiography.... I'm diggin' it!

I might take a job at the hospital where the Raider players go for X-ray during camp. Maybe I'll get an autograph....

Wa-Z
11-19-2006, 04:42 PM
Camarohead! LMAO

CHIEF4EVER
11-19-2006, 04:43 PM

Are you bitter that your sorry azzed team have been our bitches for 7 straight games? That we've broken your crappy azz team down like a double barrel shotgun for the last 10+ years for the most part? That your cesspool of a stadium has been renamed Arrowhead West? Go ahead, let it all out. You'll feel better in the morning.

WilliamTheIrish
11-19-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm working my ass off, but won't get paid for another 9 months. They drag out the clinical experience in this field to extreme lengths. No problemo.... I'm having fun. Blood & guts trauma, twisted broken bones, interventional radiography.... I'm diggin' it!

I might take a job at the hospital where the Raider players go for X-ray during camp. Maybe I'll get an autograph....

I' glad you're seeing the light at the end of the tunell. LAst time we talked you had retake some classes that were no longer being accepted. Glad you stayed with it. It's a great field. I stay on top of the modalities of imaging and MRI is going to be an exiting imaging modality as we move forward in medicine.
If I could impart on you a small piece of advice: Get board certified and work in pediatric facilites. You will find it the most most rewarding aspect of you career. Hands down.

Good luck Duck. I know you'll be great.

NUMBER7
11-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Dude. It doesn't matter what the records are in this game. Look at the facts below. This series has been close for the last 6 years. It's the Faiders vs. the Chiefs.

Bowser
11-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Uhhh, didn't the Broncos eek out a victory at home against the "second worst team in the NFL" just last week?

You should be worrying about the Chargers right about now, dipshit.

bkkcoh
11-19-2006, 05:12 PM
The Raiders find a way to lose the game in KC, regardless of the record of either team.

They are the chokers..... they have mastered that ability. :toast: