PDA

View Full Version : A GREEN THREAD ...

boogblaster
11-19-2006, 02:34 PM
Thought Green did a good job, didnt show much rust..threw that out-pattern to Kennison like a All-Pro ....

yeti
11-19-2006, 02:37 PM
he threw a few passes a little low but didn't throw any INT's and that was huge. Had some clutch throws though that were right on the money. Basically what I expected from him today. It seems from the gameplan, he wasn't supposed to be in the position to win the game for us today but he performed under the pressure. I am just glad he didn't get hurt when he got blindsided from that corner blitz.

KurtCobain
11-19-2006, 02:38 PM
Green is the man.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Green only won because he had Gonzo today.

KurtCobain
11-19-2006, 02:40 PM
Green only won because he had Gonzo today.
ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 02:55 PM
WHAT?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

Ok, do me a favor...watch this game again, pretend #10 is #11, and see how mad you get.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 02:56 PM
WHAT?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

Ok, do me a favor...watch this game again, pretend #10 is #11, and see how mad you get.

uh...newsflash....you're the only retard here....

clearly

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 02:58 PM
uh...newsflash....you're the only retard here....

clearly
hahahaha

Just do it.

Pretend 10 is 11...

eazyb81
11-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Eh, I love Trent as much as the next guy (.....) but I don't think he looked very good today. He will really need to step up his game over the next few days if we want to win against the Donks on Thursday.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Eh, I love Trent as much as the next guy (.....) but I don't think he looked very good today. He will really need to step up his game over the next few days if we want to win against the Donks on Thursday.
WATCH OUT

milkman
11-19-2006, 03:08 PM
What you need to compare is this game today against Huard's first start against the Donkeys.

Green didn't play well today, but when it mattered, he made plays at the end of the game, coming off a 10 week layoff.

Against the Donkeys, Huard didn't.

eazyb81
11-19-2006, 03:08 PM
What you need to compare is this game today against Huard's first start against the Donkeys.

Green didn't play well today, but when it mattered, he made plays at the end of the game, coming off a 10 week layoff.

and Huard improved a lot in his 2nd start......Green will need to do the same if we hope to win on Thursday.

KCBOSS1
11-19-2006, 03:10 PM
He was a little rusty, but toward the end of the game he opened up and made some passes with zip that Damon couldn't muster.

They were really conservative with him until they couldn't be anymore. Luxury afforded by LJ and Bennett.

Trent's the guy....give it up.

KCBOSS1
11-19-2006, 03:11 PM
He also made some blitz reads, particularly the pass to Parker that I don't think that Damon would have made.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 03:11 PM

if I may add to your sane and intelligent post: Green did it without Waters or Gonzo.....big, big difference

milkman
11-19-2006, 03:14 PM
and Huard improved a lot in his 2nd start......Green will need to do the same if we hope to win on Thursday.

And Huard had two weeks to prepare for that second start.
Green has 3 days.

When he plays as well, or better, in his 2nd game as Huard, with a lot less preparation time, I'd expect this debate to go away.

Who am I kidding?

I know better than that.

KCJake
11-19-2006, 03:14 PM
Green under-threw Kennison pretty bad early in the game. Would have been a TD if the pass was on the money. Other than that, Green looked good.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Green under-threw Kennison pretty bad early in the game. Would have been a TD if the pass was on the money. Other than that, Green looked good.
Green never once looked 'good'.

He made two good throws, and they were very clutch...but he never looked confident or good to me.

Sure-Oz
11-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Green just came back from a major injury, he did what was needed of him. I expect him to get better, hes been off 9 weeks. Get off your huard crush, really.

Rain Man
11-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Green only had 16 passing attempts today. The overreliance on the run is scaring me.

the Talking Can
11-19-2006, 03:35 PM

He made two good throws, and they were very clutch...but he never looked confident or good to me.

ROFL

bitch

Raiderhader
11-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Did anyone else shudder when Green scrambled up the middle and took that hit to the upper body? I cursed him for scaring the shit out of me like that.

ChiefsCountry
11-19-2006, 09:33 PM
I thought Green played decent today. We didnt open the passing offense up, and not having your All-World TE kind of screws up our passing game.

greg63
11-19-2006, 09:37 PM
if I may add to your sane and intelligent post: Green did it without Waters or Gonzo.....big, big difference

Yup!

Lzen
11-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Ok, this thread proves it. Pootie is an idiot.

mikey23545
11-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Jeebus is Lord.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2006, 10:02 PM
How does this thread prove it?

Tell me how, today, Green played better than Huard...in any game...including the Denver game week 2.

He made throws when it counted, but Huard had three 4th quarter comebacks this year, so don't give me that shit.

Green is the starter, I know, but I was disappointed, to say the least, in what I saw.

I didn't see someone who was capable of shaking the rust and becoming the 'so-called #2 QB in the league behind Manning', I saw a guy who's going to continue to struggle behind our 'average at best' offensive line.

How is this 'so out there' that you guys can't understand it?

Redcoats58
11-19-2006, 10:06 PM
How does this thread prove it?

Tell me how, today, Green played better than Huard...in any game...including the Denver game week 2.

He made throws when it counted, but Huard had three 4th quarter comebacks this year, so don't give me that shit.

Green is the starter, I know, but I was disappointed, to say the least, in what I saw.

I didn't see someone who was capable of shaking the rust and becoming the 'so-called #2 QB in the league behind Manning', I saw a guy who's going to continue to struggle behind our 'average at best' offensive line.

How is this 'so out there' that you guys can't understand it?
Tell me how this win against the raiders was any different from previous years? Look it doesn't matter what you think, what I think, Herm is gonna play the quarterback that he feels gives him the best chance to win and he feels that quarterback is Green.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 11:05 PM

More BS that you can try and deny that you said. :shake: Have some cake tard.

kcfanXIII
11-19-2006, 11:18 PM
when green scrambled it was as if the air pressure dropped in arrowhead due to the collective gasp from the fans.