PDA

View Full Version : Mangina sucked the officials efficiently this week

SNR
11-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Unbelievable. He gets a small push from a LB due to a blocking scuffle after the ball is thrown. He doesn't even fall down. It's a tap on his shoulder. Refs throw the flag for roughing the passer.

Baconeater
11-19-2006, 03:06 PM
HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THE NFL's TREATMENT OF ST. MANNING??

Oh, and he just got picked off on the goal line. LMAO

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Unbelievable. He gets a small push from a LB due to a blocking scuffle after the ball is thrown. He doesn't even fall down. It's a tap on his shoulder. Refs throw the flag for roughing the passer.

I agree-they are not even trying to hide it anymore. It is bad enough they let the Colts line hold on every play to protect his hillbilly azz-now this. I have not hated a player this bad since Elgay.

Deberg_1990
11-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Well, at least Mangina is proving one again if you get in his face he will fold like cheap cardboard.

blueballs
11-19-2006, 03:30 PM
close only counts in handgrenades
and horseshoe football

Deberg_1990
11-19-2006, 03:30 PM
I dont get the Colts?? Their linemen move all over the place before the snap?? Can someone explain the rule to me?? Why are they allowed to do this??

SNR
11-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Speaking of the anti-Manning, idiot kicker keeps missing FGs for the Sowboys

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 03:39 PM
I dont get the Colts?? Their linemen move all over the place before the snap?? Can someone explain the rule to me?? Why are they allowed to do this??

Same reason why they don't get called for penalties in the Playoffs. Mr. Endorsement is the Golden Boy of the NFL-and they will do anything to get this choker a ring.

Deberg_1990
11-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Same reason why they don't get called for penalties in the Playoffs. Mr. Endorsement is the Golden Boy of the NFL-and they will do anything to get this choker a ring.

That was just blatantly horrible. On two of those plays on that TD drive. All of their linemen were twisting and turning around. Manning was walking up and down talking to the linemen, and the RB was wandering all over the backfield before the snap. I see no other NFL team allowed to do this??

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Pick six from Mangina-hahahahaha-he looked like he was going to cry-what a big puzzy.

Pierce
11-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Manning, whenever he makes a mistake, he ALWAYS is yelling at someone on his team.

Pitt Gorilla
11-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Mangina=Mangino, FYI.

VonneMarie
11-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Colts could actually lose today. And their defense sucks.

Crush
11-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Ha ha, the Colts turn over on downs.

BigOlChiefsfan
11-19-2006, 05:04 PM
One of the most amusing announcer lines in football is 'Manning wanted a flag'.

VonneMarie
11-19-2006, 05:05 PM
Indy turns it over on downs, down by 7. With just under 3 minutes to play...

Crush
11-19-2006, 05:05 PM
Don't worry, the Colts won't win in the playoffs with that porous run defense.

Basileus777
11-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Don't worry, the Colts won't win in the playoffs with that porous run defense.

Their defense has played well the last 2 weeks.

VonneMarie
11-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Look at Dungy trying to buy off the refs. :shake:

VonneMarie
11-19-2006, 05:11 PM
Dallas needs to go for the killshot, **** the FG.

Crush
11-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Indy has pretty much lost the game.

Mecca
11-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Yea he paid them off so much.....that they let Dallas cover Reggie Wayne by tackling him on 4th down with an official standing right there......

VonneMarie
11-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Indy loses!

tk13
The Colts continue to look like the 2003 Chiefs, right down to the 9-0 loss.

SNR
Yea he paid them off so much.....that they let Dallas cover Reggie Wayne by tackling him on 4th down with an official standing right there......It's a coverup. Gotta keep things honest so the rest of the NFL fans don't get suspicious. Very Peyton-like weasel move

Mecca
I find it funny that everyone hates the Colts so much around here.

Crush
11-19-2006, 05:17 PM
It's over and thank the football gods.

VonneMarie
11-19-2006, 05:18 PM
I thought the Colts looked like a familiar team... except they didn't get called out by a yuck mouth WR and choke...

VonneMarie
11-19-2006, 05:19 PM
I find it funny that everyone hates the Colts so much around here.
Because we can. You gotta problem with that?

Damn. :rolleyes:

Mecca
11-19-2006, 05:19 PM

Now Now they've been doing this for years........we only did it once, who's really like the other.....

SNR
11-19-2006, 05:25 PM
I find it funny that everyone hates the Colts so much around here.Do you LIKE the Colts? Do you also like the Yankees?

Bottom line: Manning is a crybaby choker. I see his ugly mug on every other ad on TV. And the NFL places him on a pedestal above other QBs. He can't get touched without getting a roughing the passer flag thrown at him. He's annoying and a complete douchebag.

That's why I hate Manning. And therefore I hate the Colts. Is that a problem?

Mecca
11-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Do you LIKE the Colts? Do you also like the Yankees?

Bottom line: Manning is a crybaby choker. I see his ugly mug on every other ad on TV. And the NFL places him on a pedestal above other QBs. He can't get touched without getting a roughing the passer flag thrown at him. He's annoying and a complete douchebag.

I dislike Tom Brady more than Peyton Manning....

VonneMarie
11-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Do you LIKE the Colts? Do you also like the Yankees?

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

mdstu
11-19-2006, 05:41 PM
I dislike Tom Brady more than Peyton Manning....

Me too.

Brady is a champion, but I got to where I can't watch him because everytime he throws the ball if its not complete he whines to the ref. He thinks its a foul when the defender interferes with the ball in route and generally thinks all defenses should make paths for him to throw and run.

In short I hate him. Probably because he has all those rings and we have none.

Mecca
11-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Me too.

Brady is a champion, but I got to where I can't watch him because everytime he throws the ball if its not complete he whines to the ref. He thinks its a foul when the defender interferes with the ball in route and generally thinks all defenses should make paths for him to throw and run.

In short I hate him. Probably because he has all those rings and we have none.

Manning doesn't bug me when he speaks, his hate just comes from the NFL markets it's biggest star and people hate great players for some reason....

Brady on the other hand when he speaks....reminds me of the jerkass guy in high school who thought he was hot shit and tried to steal everyones g/f's till he got his ass beat a few times.

blueballs
11-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Manning like Vick is/was over exposed
that and Vick's ****ing little smirk
just like his jackass coach

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Manning doesn't bug me when he speaks, his hate just comes from the NFL markets it's biggest star and people hate great players for some reason....

Brady on the other hand when he speaks....reminds me of the jerkass guy in high school who thought he was hot shit and tried to steal everyones g/f's till he got his ass beat a few times.

People hate him because he is a publicity whore and gets pampered by the refs. He gets every single break, which includes, roughing the passer calls if you touch him, his line gets to shift and move illegally, and they allow his line to hold and tackle defensive players so Mangina can throw 1 yard shovel passes to break Marino's records.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Oh and he :deevee: when he loses and :deevee: when a pass is dropped. He calls out his line and throws them under the bus when they lose-never once accepting any blame for choking away big games. :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Mecca
11-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Oh and he :deevee: when he loses and :deevee: when a pass is dropped. He calls out his line and throws them under the bus when they lose-never once accepting any blame for choking away big games. :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

You should watch a Pats game Tom Brady starts going apeshit when things aren't going his way.....

I think some of you guys overexagerate a few weeks back against Washington Manning got all bent up and about had his head ripped off and they didn't flag it.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 07:17 PM
You should watch a Pats game Tom Brady starts going apeshit when things aren't going his way.....

I think some of you guys overexagerate a few weeks back against Washington Manning got all bent up and about had his head ripped off and they didn't flag it.

I hate the Pats too-but to use Brady to divert the obvious fact that Manigina is an overrated crybaby does not make much sense. Mangina has been babied his whole life and continues to be the biggest azzhole in the NFl.

The NFL probably already has the MVP award engraved with his name on it for the next 10 years.