PDA

View Full Version : Who can tell me about the Denver game and TV broadcasts..???

DRU
11-19-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm getting a little bit confused and a little worried about the Thanksgiving day game.

The only broadcast I've seen advertised for this is on the NFL Network. Well, being a Time Warner subscriber I do not get an option to have NFL Network as many of you know already.

My assumption is that they pretty much have to play this game on a local station, right? I mean, it's a home game, sold out. They gotta play it I would think. But when I search for the game at tvguide.com in my Time Warner listings I get 0 results.

?????? Any info would be great!

JimNasium
11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
NFL network unless you can receive a KC broadcast station.

Phobia
11-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Fox locally.

NUMBER7
11-19-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm getting a little bit confused and a little worried about the Thanksgiving day game.

The only broadcast I've seen advertised for this is on the NFL Network. Well, being a Time Warner subscriber I do not get an option to have NFL Network as many of you know already.

My assumption is that they pretty much have to play this game on a local station, right? I mean, it's a home game, sold out. They gotta play it I would think. But when I search for the game at tvguide.com in my Time Warner listings I get 0 results.

?????? Any info would be great!
If you are in KC you can watch it on Channel 4.

DRU
11-19-2006, 04:19 PM
NFL network unless you can receive a KC broadcast station.

What does that mean? Does that mean it WILL be broadcast locally for me on a local station?

DRU
11-19-2006, 04:19 PM
If you are in KC you can watch it on Channel 4.

Ok, cool. Thank you.

JimNasium
11-19-2006, 04:20 PM
What does that mean? Does that mean it WILL be broadcast locally for me on a local station?
If you live in KC. I live in Springfield so I'm stuck having to seek out a friend who has the NFL network.

KCBOSS1
11-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Dude, I have the NFL network, come on over.....but I'm about 3 hours south.

Otherwise....Bufalo Wings Restaurant in Springfield.