PDA

View Full Version : Tom Nalen - Cheapest, cheapshotting, cheating cheater ever?

Pages : 1 [2]

Frankie
11-21-2006, 09:45 AM
He made a remark that Denver was the only team able to run on them this year; perhaps he forgot about the 132 yards and 2 TDs that LJ put on them a few weeks back.

Other than that, great interview. Wussies indeed...
With their hot shot LB playing, no less.

Frazod
11-21-2006, 10:01 AM
LMAO It never fails.

Aslo? Isn't that the capital of Narway? :hmmm:

Iowanian
11-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Oslo Fraz...

Getting an honest and informed opinion on dirty play from a donk fan is about as likely as finding your change still in your cup holder if you have a crackhead clean your car.

Bowser
11-21-2006, 10:07 AM
So with the logic that vailpass is using, Albert Haynesworth shouldn't have been suspended for cleating that Dallas lineman in the head, because it wasn't an "illegal play".

Donk fans do more spinning than a whore in the middle of a circle jerk.

And, awesome clip of Olshansky. The whole damned league feels what he just said.

manchambo
11-21-2006, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=Iowanian]Halfwit musings? You did cut your teeth on donkeyminge. Thats your speed.

As for playoff hopes, if the Chiefs beat the donks in 2 days, the Donks will have gone from 1st to 3rd in the division, looking up, with games vs a healthy Seatle and then AT Sandy Eggo, who just beat your ass, has an angry DE and will be getting back the roid boys.

Lets not forget that Jake PLummINT is your qb.

The donks are going down hard, and everyone in the league will enjoy it.[/QUOTE

But that's the beauty of it. The Chiefs probably will win this week. Then they'll lose to two or three shitty teams down the stretch.

From my observation of the years, it would appear that they are constantly toying with your poor souls. They masterfully give you a little hope, then squash it, every single year. You would be much better off if they would just lose all hope early in the season, each season, and then you could focus on tractor pulls or whatever else it is that keeps your attention once the Cheaps are eliminated.

(P.S., please note my clever pun (the means play on words) with the word "Chiefs.")

Frazod
11-21-2006, 10:38 AM
Oslo Fraz...

My cleverly deliberate misspellings are wasted on your Ioweegan types. :p

stevieray
11-21-2006, 10:45 AM
[QUOTE=Iowanian]

From my observation of the years, it would appear that they are constantly toying with your poor souls. They masterfully give you a little hope, then squash it, every single year. You would be much better off if they would just lose all hope early in the season, each season, and then you could focus on tractor pulls or whatever else it is that keeps your attention once the Cheaps are eliminated.

Sounds like the Invescos to me.

manchambo
11-21-2006, 10:46 AM
LMAO It never fails.
I deny that I committed that purported spelling error. Likely one of your moderators altered my post in a subtle effort to make me look foolish.

Dartgod
11-21-2006, 10:52 AM
I deny that I committed that purported spelling error. Likely one of your moderators altered my post in a subtle effort to make me look foolish.
Right. Because you're not doing a stellar job of that by yourself.

RedNeckRaider
11-21-2006, 10:54 AM
I posted his name wrong in my first post. The man who started this whole chop block thing was Bobb Mckittrick. Shannahan and Alex Gibb learned the tactic from him and brought it to Denver it is used to this day.

As I said it is the NFL that allows this crap to go on. Nallen is doing what his boss wants, and if he wants to keep his job he will keep doing it. It is nothing new. I don't blame the Broncos I blame the NFL.

They teach the chop with the idea of getting as many people on the ground as they can on every play. It is also effective because it slows defensive linemen who are worried about injury. Howie Long was no fan of the tactic...

Sept. 22, 1985: Hall of Fame Raiders defensive end Howie Long chased 49ers offensive line coach Bobb McKittrick up the tunnel at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Enraged by McKittrick's tactic of teaching cut blocking, Long was prepared to fight the former Marine. Before McKittrick succumbed to cancer and liver disease in March 2000, the two men made up.

NY CHIEF
11-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Nalens arms were blocked into igors knees ROFL

1.21Gigawatts
11-21-2006, 11:06 AM
It's pretty telling that this thread has Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, and Patriots fans all agreeing on the subject.
That's right. Cuz you all know what a cheap shot team Denver is. I'm beginning to hate them more than the Raiders, and you know how much Charger fans hate the Raiders.

BTW, here's their loser thread protecting Nalen:
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=76618

You guys can go there and tell them how lame they are. I already did. :cuss:

manchambo
11-21-2006, 11:12 AM
I posted his name wrong in my first post. The man who started this whole chop block thing was Bobb Mckittrick. Shannahan and Alex Gibb learned the tactic from him and brought it to Denver it is used to this day.

As I said it is the NFL that allows this crap to go on. Nallen is doing what his boss wants, and if he wants to keep his job he will keep doing it. It is nothing new. I don't blame the Broncos I blame the NFL.

They teach the chop with the idea of getting as many people on the ground as they can on every play. It is also effective because it slows defensive linemen who are worried about injury. Howie Long was no fan of the tactic...

Sept. 22, 1985: Hall of Fame Raiders defensive end Howie Long chased 49ers offensive line coach Bobb McKittrick up the tunnel at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Enraged by McKittrick's tactic of teaching cut blocking, Long was prepared to fight the former Marine. Before McKittrick succumbed to cancer and liver disease in March 2000, the two men made up.

Your teaching on this subject is undercut more than a little bit by the fact that you apparently don't know the difference between a cut block and a chop block.

manchambo
11-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Sounds like the Invescos to me.

Sorry, I didn't quite catch that comment. Two Lombardi trophies might have been clogging my ears.

Bowser
11-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Your teaching on this subject is undercut more than a little bit by the fact that you apparently don't know the difference between a cut block and a chop block.

One ends seasons, the other ends careers.

Bowser
11-21-2006, 11:18 AM
Sorry, I didn't quite catch that comment. Two Lombardi trophies might have been clogging my poop chute.

Dartgod
11-21-2006, 11:22 AM
That's right. Cuz you all know what a cheap shot team Denver is. I'm beginning to hate them more than the Raiders, and you know how much Charger fans hate the Raiders.

BTW, here's their loser thread protecting Nalen:
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=76618

You guys can go there and tell them how lame they are. I already did. :cuss:
This one is particularly funny...

Commentators said it was perfectly legal what Nalen did, as far as Nalen knows, it could be a fake clock stop play, it is not like that sort of thing is worked out between all 11 guys. He probably just aimed to finish the play and the other guy wasn't ready for it and got pissy.

ROFL

Bwana
11-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Sorry, I didn't quite catch that comment. Two Lombardi trophies might have been clogging my ears.

I don't think that's what's "Clogging your ears" Manchowder. It's likely Nalens hands blocking your hearing while he has a hold of your ears from the ear pulls. Once you get back off your knees and spit out Nalens love stick, I think your hearing with be greatly improved. :thumb:

Jack
11-21-2006, 11:28 AM

It will be very amusing to watch the Planet faithful shred this lover of man.

Most likely, he is a 29 year old bible thumper who actually believes this
old rock is only 6000 years old. That might explain his violation of the seven deadly sins. Add an eight to that; don't mess around in the affairs of dragons. . .

RedNeckRaider
11-21-2006, 11:28 AM
LOL yes I do and the Broncos employ both. And if you do not know that Shanahan is using the same zone blocking system used when he and Alex Gibb were coaching with the 49ers well... :shake:

Frazod
11-21-2006, 11:29 AM
I think we need to trade manchowder back to the Drane for Spider and a six pack of Coors Light.

manchambo
11-21-2006, 11:40 AM
It will be very amusing to watch the Planet faithful shred this lover of man.

Most likely, he is a 29 year old bible thumper who actually believes this
old rock is only 6000 years old. That might explain his violation of the seven deadly sins. Add an eight to that; don't mess around in the affairs of dragons. . .

I find the resort to references to semen and/or male-male sexual contact on this board to be stunningly quick and common. It likely bespeaks deep-seeded fear and distrust of unnatural stirrings in one's own deep places. I imagine that we could have long discussions about fumbling, groping experiences with Uncle Cletus behind the shed. I could undoubtedly provide you with startling insights into your innermost self, and the reasons why those experiences, and your constant ache to somehow get yourself back behind the shed, affect everything you now say and do. But that, surely, is a subject for another thread.

As for the subject at hand: Nalen's dive at the big Russian undoubtedly was a dirty trick. I for one will not deny that fact. However, I will state that I am proud that my team has the dirtiest, smartest, best offensive line in the league.

Rain Man
11-21-2006, 11:58 AM
As for the subject at hand: Nalen's dive at the big Russian undoubtedly was a dirty trick. I for one will not deny that fact. However, I will state that I am proud that my team has the dirtiest, smartest, best offensive line in the league.

You're one for three.

1.21Gigawatts
11-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Here's one:

"In any other job, if another person's irresponsible or negligent behavior jeopardized a person's health, no way would an acceptable reaction be to start punching him."

And I keep saying: No kidding those blocks are legal, but what is dirty is doing it AFTER the whistle AND knowing it was going to be a spike play. How can nobody see that?

BTW, if someone at your work punched you or chopped block you or kicked you or tried to harm you in a way, you wouldn't retaliate? Would you turn the other cheek?

Must be a religious boy who'll turn the other cheek when punched and wouldn't fight back because it's wrong. :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

manchambo
11-21-2006, 12:12 PM
You're one for three.

In a way you're right, because dirtiest and smartest are subsumed within best.

Frankie
11-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Aslo? Isn't that the capital of Narway? :hmmm:
:LOL:

Frankie
11-21-2006, 12:53 PM
My cleverly deliberate misspellings are wasted on your Ioweegan types. :p
Not true. See above.

1.21Gigawatts
11-21-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by MNPatsFan

I thought these were interesting:

An article discussing two Broncos O-Linemen being fined for illegal blocks that seriously injured players. http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/4468377

An article discussing another Broncos O-Lineman seriously injuring a player. http://www.sptimes.com/2004/10/31/S...p_Broncos.shtml

There were a number of other articles in which coaches of other NFL teams questioned and/or criticized the Broncos "execution" of the cut blocking scheme. As a result, it is not surprising that Nalen and the other Broncos O-Linemen have reputations for being dirty players.

Here's more:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=102405

CUT DOWN
Blocks by Broncos offensive linemen have
ended a number of players' seasons in
recent years:

Oct. 25, 2004: Cincinnati defensive tackle
Tony Williams suffered a broken ankle when
cut block by Broncos right tackle George Foster.

Sept. 19, 2004: Jacksonville defensive end
Paul Spicer suffered a broken leg on a low
block by Broncos left tackle Matt Lepsis.

Dec. 1, 2002: San Diego defensive tackle
Jamal Williams suffered a dislocated ankle
when blocked from behind by Broncos guard
Steve Herndon.

Oct. 28, 2001: New England linebacker Bryan Cox
suffered a broken leg on a play involving Broncos
right guard Dan Neil. Cox said he was clipped in
the back of his leg by Neil; Neil denied hitting Cox.

Oct. 21, 2001: San Diego defensive lineman
Maa Tanuvasa suffered a broken ankle on a
cut block by Lepsis.

Okay, yea it's legal...DURING the play. Not after the whistle blows and the ball is spiked.

Rain Man
11-21-2006, 12:56 PM
In a way you're right, because dirtiest and smartest are subsumed within best.

And that, my friends, says it all about the Broncos.

siberian khatru
11-21-2006, 01:01 PM
And that, my friends, says it all about the Broncos.

I think it was Descartes who said, "We cheat, therefore we win."

Frazod
11-21-2006, 01:03 PM
I think it was Descartes who said, "We cheat, therefore we win."

Is he one of the mods at the Drane?

siberian khatru
11-21-2006, 01:04 PM
Is he one of the mods at the Drane?

No, he was a Broncos assistant coach. Nicknamed "Frenchy."

Frazod
11-21-2006, 01:06 PM
No, he was a Broncos assistant coach. Nicknamed "Frenchy."

Wow. French and a Bronco. It can't get any worse than that. :D

Buck
11-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Cmon guys. You know that wasnt Nalen's fault. He had too much crisco on him that he just slipped and fell.

No but seriously. The Broncos are Cheaters. I live here in San Diego and after the game, they interviewed Olshansky right after the game on local TV (he was already in the locker room having been ejected, so he was the first to be interviewed).

He was asked why the Broncos are so good at running the ball and he replied with something like...

It doesnt ever matter who their running back is because their Offensive line is so good at holding and getting away with it. Its ridiculous that the refs dont call it. The refs do a very poor job at calling holding penalties.

Anyways. Olshansky is probably gonna get fined for his actions on the field and criticizing the refs after the game.

Oh well, at least we have an NFL player actually calling out the Cheating Donks.

Buck
11-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Cmon guys. You know that wasnt Nalen's fault. He had too much crisco on him that he just slipped and fell.

No but seriously. The Broncos are Cheaters. I live here in San Diego and after the game, they interviewed Olshansky right after the game on local TV (he was already in the locker room having been ejected, so he was the first to be interviewed).

He was asked why the Broncos are so good at running the ball and he replied with something like...

It doesnt ever matter who their running back is because their Offensive line is so good at holding and getting away with it. Its ridiculous that the refs dont call it. The refs do a very poor job at calling holding penalties.

Anyways. Olshansky is probably gonna get fined for his actions on the field and criticizing the refs after the game.

Oh well, at least we have an NFL player actually calling out the Cheating Donks.

As a matter of fact, here is the interview...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=beO_UUTxy-8

Donger
11-21-2006, 01:15 PM

Heh. "Those guys are wussies!"

patteeu
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
I find the resort to references to semen and/or male-male sexual contact on this board to be stunningly quick and common.

Are you new to the internet?

vailpass
11-21-2006, 02:10 PM

Holy shit an actual Charger fan. I'd heard the theories, seen the grainy videotape but I never dreamt I might catch a glimpse of one. The timing is extremely fortunate; Charger fan briefly surfaces in October and November each year but then dissapears into a dormant stage beginning each December.

Iowanian
11-21-2006, 02:15 PM
how fun is it that Charger fans are out loud, cheering for the Chiefs to beat the tar and urine out of the donks thursday night?

2 fan bases hate the donks enough, that one is willing to root for a rival to beat feces out of the players. Yes they have reason within the division, but I think it has more to do with hating the donks that much.

Donkfan is the biggest asshole in the NFL now...surpassing Raider fan.

vailpass
11-21-2006, 02:20 PM
how fun is it that Charger fans are out loud, cheering for the Chiefs to beat the tar and urine out of the donks thursday night?

2 fan bases hate the donks enough, that one is willing to root for a rival to beat feces out of the players. Yes they have reason within the division, but I think it has more to do with hating the donks that much.

History shows that the weak will always band together in an attempt to defeat the strong when neither weaker party stands a chance of doing so on their own.
Do you honestly think a single Bronco fan knows or cares what Charger or Cheif fan thinks?

Rain Man
11-21-2006, 02:23 PM
History shows that the weak will always band together in an attempt to defeat the strong when neither weaker party stands a chance of doing so on their own.
Do you honestly think a single Bronco fan knows or cares what Charger or Cheif fan thinks?

I thought history showed that the good tend to band together to destroy evil.

Iowanian
11-21-2006, 02:25 PM
The "weak" just beat your arse, at home. The other "weak" team is just about to kick your arses around the field 4 days later, dropping the donks to 3rd in the division, icing their bruised taints for Shaun Alexander and another 4 TD day from Tomlinson for desert.

If we're doing History Channel analogies, the Donks are the Germans who rolled over Poland, chop blocked a couple of million Jews, and we'll soon be watching the Allies rolling into Berlenver with KC Wolf atop a Sherman Tank.

The next 3 weeks are the ill advised winter invasion into Russia for the donks.

Frazod
11-21-2006, 02:27 PM

4,100 posts - you obviously care a great deal, dumbass.

SPchief
11-21-2006, 02:28 PM

Well with all the Broncos fans here, I would think that many of them care what we think.

manchambo
11-21-2006, 02:32 PM
The "weak" just beat your arse, at home. The other "weak" team is just about to kick your arses around the field 4 days later, dropping the donks to 3rd in the division, icing their bruised taints for Shaun Alexander and another 4 TD day from Tomlinson for desert.

If we're doing History Channel analogies, the Donks are the Germans who rolled over Poland, chop blocked a couple of million Jews, and we'll soon be watching the Allies rolling into Berlenver with KC Wolf atop a Sherman Tank.

The next 3 weeks are the ill advised winter invasion into Russia for the donks.

"chop blocked a couple of million Jews."

Wow. Just, wow. I am actually speechless.

Cochise
11-21-2006, 02:32 PM
If it weren't for Foster cheapshotting the Bengal player away from the play a few years back and ending his season, this would have been the cheapest shot I think I've ever seen in the NFL.

Nalen should be suspended.

I hope someone around the league will exact revenge and help the players police themselves. In baseball, if you did something like deliberately trying to injure someone after a play was over you would be getting thrown at. It would be nice if frontier justice took over.

manchambo
11-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Well with all the Broncos fans here, I would think that many of them care what we think.

So do you think that people watching monkeys at the zoo care what the monkeys think?

Donger
11-21-2006, 02:34 PM
So do you think that people watching monkeys at the zoo care what the monkeys think?

They'd better be. Those monkeys are more accurate with their sh*t than Plummer is with a football.

InChiefsHell
11-21-2006, 02:42 PM
They'd better be. Those monkeys are more accurate with their sh*t than Plummer is with a football.
ROFL I just got a mental image of a screaming Jake Chimp flinging poo down the field...

Frazod
11-21-2006, 03:01 PM

If the monkeys are watching your retarded ass, they're probably wondering why you aren't the one locked in a cage.

Rain Man
11-21-2006, 03:05 PM

Technically, it wasn't illegal. Hitler was just smart and dirty.

Iowanian
11-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Noone threw a flag until after the war in the official review. There was no penalty until the wednesday following the war after officials had time to review the tape at which time a fine for the non-call cheap shot was levied. A very heavy fine.

Que Card QB
11-21-2006, 03:09 PM
I find the resort to references to semen and/or male-male sexual contact on this board to be stunningly quick and common. It likely bespeaks deep-seeded fear and distrust of unnatural stirrings in one's own deep places. I imagine that we could have long discussions about fumbling, groping experiences with Uncle Cletus behind the shed. I could undoubtedly provide you with startling insights into your innermost self, and the reasons why those experiences, and your constant ache to somehow get yourself back behind the shed, affect everything you now say and do. But that, surely, is a subject for another thread.

As for the subject at hand: Nalen's dive at the big Russian undoubtedly was a dirty trick. I for one will not deny that fact. However, I will state that I am proud that my team has the dirtiest, smartest, best offensive line in the league.Sterotypically phychoanalyzing Chief's fans, from atop your high-donkey (a mile high in the sky), while stating you're proud your team is the dirtiest.
If only any of us inbreds, were capable of such superior knowledge and wit. Excuse me a moment while I wipe a little drool off my shirt. ROFL

It is as hard to see one's self as to look backwards without turning around (Henry David Thoreau), or in this case, the ground without coming out of the clouds.

FringeNC
11-21-2006, 03:13 PM

Wow. He didn't mince any words. Pat Bowlen will make sure he pays a big fine.

vailpass
11-21-2006, 04:00 PM
4,100 posts - you obviously care a great deal, dumbass.

LMAO After Denver whips KC in Arrowhead on Thanksgiving I'm gonna' show up on Friday even though it's a holiday just to tease Fraz into an epileptic fit.

Frazod
11-21-2006, 04:03 PM
LMAO After Denver whips KC in Arrowhead on Thanksgiving I'm gonna' show up on Friday even though it's a holiday just to tease Fraz into an epileptic fit.
Hey, at least you're predicting a Bronco win. Manchowder says he thinks Denver's going to lose, but he's here talking smack anyway.

Don't these trolls embarrass you? Or is that just part of the Denver experience?

1.21Gigawatts
11-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by manchambo

Technically, it wasn't illegal. Hitler was just smart and dirty.
And the Nazis denied it ever happened.

:rolleyes:

That is pretty low, being more hated than the Raiders, but the Broncs moved passed them.

I remember a Raider last season hit LT in the ribs. I think this play was worse. Broncos are #1 hated team now.

Shanarat :Broncos:

Chiefs and Chargers fans aren't the only ones saying it was a cheap shot:
http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4484

vailpass
11-21-2006, 04:21 PM
Hey, at least you're predicting a Bronco win. Manchowder says he thinks Denver's going to lose, but he's here talking smack anyway.

Don't these trolls embarrass you? Or is that just part of the Denver experience?

GoChiefs.

Frazod
11-21-2006, 04:30 PM
GoChiefs.

Point taken. ROFL

siberian khatru
11-21-2006, 04:31 PM
GoChiefs.

Man, that retort was Nalenesque.

Easy 6
11-21-2006, 04:49 PM
nalen's # is going to come up one day soon, every D player the donx come up against will be looking to hurt him, it will be a bright & glorious day when it happens.

Defend it all you want manhole, the guy is a cheating piece of shit. I love hearing a defense of dirtbag tactics...maybe you should have been on OJ's defense team???

Do you know how to compliment a "woman" in your neck of the woods manchowder???......you say "nice tooth dear!!!".

Now go tend to your Peter North blow-up doll, there's NOTHING it likes better than taking you out at the knees.

1.21Gigawatts
11-21-2006, 05:10 PM
nalen's # is going to come up one day soon,
Yea, his number is $25,000!

Broncos livid over Nalen's $25K fine

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6195350

Jay Glazer / FOXSports.com

The Denver Broncos are screaming mad after the NFL weighed in on an altercation between Broncos center Tom Nalen and Chargers DT Igor Olshansky.

FOXSports.com has learned that the league fined Nalen a whopping $25,000 for going down after Olshansky below the knees on a simple spike play in the waning minutes of Sunday night's game. Olshansky, who retaliated with a punch and was ejected from the game, was fined less than half that -- $10,000. Even though Nalen's fine was much more significant than Olshansky's, Nalen's action drew no flag.

Denver officials are furious with the fine and it's expected that Nalen will appeal such a move. After Olshansky was kicked out of the game his head coach Marty Schottenheimer was seen lambasting the young defensive lineman for the infraction.

WAHAHAHAHAHAAA ROFL ROFL :) :drool:

DaFace
11-21-2006, 05:13 PM

Wow. They fined him over twice as much as the guy who got ejected. That's pretty definitive.

siberian khatru
11-21-2006, 05:13 PM

The Denver Broncos are screaming mad after the NFL weighed in on an altercation between Broncos center Tom Nalen and Chargers DT Igor Olshansky.

FOXSports.com has learned that the league fined Nalen a whopping $25,000 for going down after Olshansky below the knees on a simple spike play in the waning minutes of Sunday night's game. Olshansky, who retaliated with a punch and was ejected from the game, was fined less than half that -- $10,000. Even though Nalen's fine was much more significant than Olshansky's, Nalen's action drew no flag.

Denver officials are furious with the fine and it's expected that Nalen will appeal such a move. After Olshansky was kicked out of the game his head coach Marty Schottenheimer was seen lambasting the young defensive lineman for the infraction.

B-b-b-but -- it was LEGAL!

Easy 6
11-21-2006, 05:14 PM

That is the coolest move the NFL has made in a LONG time and its about time. They better stick to their guns & not let his appeal work. A message must be sent to that fuccface. dinvr's outrage can go to HELL!!!.

siberian khatru
11-21-2006, 05:15 PM
That almost deserves its own thread, just to headline it.

Redcoats58
11-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Very nice!

stevieray
11-21-2006, 05:16 PM

don't teach your kid to steal if you don't want him busted for shoplifting.

i wish the league would step in and notice how this team hurts players almost every year, and put an end to the cheating donks bs scheme.... a good start would be suspending his ass for the remainder of the season.

Rain Man
11-21-2006, 05:16 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! A little bit of justice is served.

The league actually handled this well. Olshansky probably deserved a bit of a slap on the wrist, but everyone knows who the real villain is.

Bwana
11-21-2006, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=manchambo
Wow. Just, wow. I am actually speechless.[/QUOTE]

Outstanding! Now run along and go get Bwana a beer.

1.21Gigawatts
11-21-2006, 05:20 PM
That almost deserves its own thread, just to headline it.
I don't have permission to do so, but go ahead.

OnTheWarpath58
11-21-2006, 05:22 PM
I got it....this needs it's own thread.....

Bwana
11-21-2006, 05:29 PM

OOOOOPS!!

But, but, from what the donk fans were saying it was legal! How can this be!! LMFAO

manchambo
11-21-2006, 05:47 PM
OOOOOPS!!

But, but, from what the donk fans were saying it was legal! How can this be!! LMFAO

Clearly it reflects an insidious communist influence that penetrates the very heart of the NFL.

As I said before, Nalen's shot was dirty, and I don't have much problem with him being fined for it. It is amazing to me, however, that that communist piece of trash (i) punched another player more than once, and (ii) accused the refs of cheating in the Broncos' favor, and still was fined less than a red blooded American cheap-shot artist. Joe McCarthy must be rolling over in his grave.

Bwana
11-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Clearly it reflects an insidious communist influence that penetrates the very heart of the NFL.

As I said before, Nalen's shot was dirty, and I don't have much problem with him being fined for it. It is amazing to me, however, that that communist piece of trash (i) punched another player more than once, and (ii) accused the refs of cheating in the Broncos' favor, and still was fined less than a red blooded American cheap-shot artist. Joe McCarthy must be rolling over in his grave.

Insidious communist influence the penetrates the very heart of the NFL??

Priceless!

ROFL

Crashride
11-21-2006, 05:54 PM

Its hard to believe with all that adrenaline going through you, and given the fact that Nalen knew of his past knee injury, you would atleast retaliate in some way. No football player is gonna take that shit from anyone. Nalen tryed to go for cut block on a bad knee...something that could end a career. Nalens a big boy im sure he can handle a few punches to the back of the head while wearing a HELMET. Hell hes luck igor didnt throw knees. Both players were fined accordingly.

Bwana
11-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Hell hes luck igor didnt throw knees.
In that case, he is damn lucky Igor didn't go for a 75 yard field goal with his face and busted his jaw while he was down like that. It had to be tempting.

manchambo
11-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Its hard to believe with all that adrenaline going through you, and given the fact that Nalen knew of his past knee injury, you would atleast retaliate in some way. No football player is gonna take that shit from anyone. Nalen tryed to go for cut block on a bad knee...something that could end a career. Nalens a big boy im sure he can handle a few punches to the back of the head while wearing a HELMET. Hell hes luck igor didnt throw knees. Both players were fined accordingly.

Yeah, but what about his criticism of the refs? If there's one thing the league generally doesn't tolerate it's that.

To borrow Iowanian's briliant idiom, Olshansky was like Joseph Stalin, first instituting brutal pogroms against the jews (punching Nalen's head) and then establishing a brutal system of gulags to squelch political opposition (criticizing the refs).

Donger
11-21-2006, 06:19 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, I kind of like this manchambo's style.

Rain Man
11-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Apparently the league decided that everything Olshansky did - the punches, the allegations against the refs, everything - was less than half as bad as what Nalen did.

And your comparison of football to the murder of millions of people is offensive.

manchambo
11-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Apparently the league decided that everything Olshansky did - the punches, the allegations against the refs, everything - was less than half as bad as what Nalen did.

And your comparison of football to the murder of millions of people is offensive.
Thank you for noticing.

Rain Man
11-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Thank you for noticing.

Your posts are like Pol Pot's cleansing. All of the intellectual parts are taken out into the jungle and shot.

Bwana
11-21-2006, 06:27 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, I kind of like this manchambo's style.

:spock:

Crashride
11-21-2006, 07:07 PM
Though both players were wrong, its understandable why Igor retaliated.
Manchambo is just missing the whole point of what nalen tried to do. Thats equal to or maybe even worse than what haynesworth did. Would you argue if the the guy that was attacked by haynesworth (dont know his name) got up and started swinging? It stupid to even argue.

OnTheWarpath58
11-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Though both players were wrong, its understandable why Igor retaliated.
Manchambo is just missing the whole point of what nalen tried to do. Thats equal to or maybe even worse than what haynesworth did. Would you argue if the the guy that was attacked by haynesworth (dont know his name) got up and started swinging? It stupid to even argue.

DonkFan isn't missing the point....

He's ignoring it....

And now they are pissed that the NFL didn't ignore it....

philfree
11-21-2006, 07:15 PM
I wonder what the League would have done if Nalen actually tore up Shanky's knee?

PhilFree:arrow:

Easy 6
11-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Just looking at nalens picture makes me wanna aim center mass with a powerful crossbow and pull the trigger. :reaper:

Oxford
11-21-2006, 08:04 PM

Do what? Have you even seen the list of communists from the Roosevelt era that were being investigated by (not the UnAmerican practices committee of which Joe McCarthy, but) by the defense department at that time. The defense department and the FBI wouldn't let it be known that they were doing the investigations because of the communist sympathizers in DC. Lest you doubt my statement, look at the NYTimes/Wash Post article (circa 1995) showing that the people were agents employed by the KGB based on documents declassified by the Russians! The trail of agent-provocateurs goes all the way to FDR's closest advisers and secretary of state. McCarthy was not a cheap shot artist. No way, no how! I guess you have been educated by the same tripe that passes for an educator at the University of Colorado, you know the one. The one who claimed he was an Indian, taught tribal indian culture and was a fraud.

manchambo
11-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Do what? Have you even seen the list of communists from the Roosevelt era that were being investigated by (not the UnAmerican practices committee of which Joe McCarthy, but) by the defense department at that time. The defense department and the FBI wouldn't let it be known that they were doing the investigations because of the communist sympathizers in DC. Lest you doubt my statement, look at the NYTimes/Wash Post article (circa 1995) showing that the people were agents employed by the KGB based on documents declassified by the Russians! The trail of agent-provocateurs goes all the way to FDR's closest advisers and secretary of state. McCarthy was not a cheap shot artist. No way, no how! I guess you have been educated by the same tripe that passes for an educator at the University of Colorado, you know the one. The one who claimed he was an Indian, taught tribal indian culture and was a fraud.

I am not sure where you were educated (or for that matter, if you were educated) but my University of Colorado BA, along with my JD from UC Berkeley, did instill in me some capacity for reading comprehension. Thus I, unlike you, am able to re-read my post and recognize that it did not suggest in any way, shape or form that McCarthy was a "cheap-shot artist." Rather, it suggested--in a largely facetious and/or humorous fashion--that the right honorable Senator McCarthy, were he still to be counted amongst the living, would be horrified at the idea of a red-blooded American cheap-shot artist (videlicet, Tom Nalen) being fined more than an obvious communist (videlicet, Igor Olshansky).

I therefore find your rant/history lesson both misdirected, and vaguely disturbing. Are you related in some way to Senator McCarthy?

Buck
11-21-2006, 11:33 PM

Chargers Fan is definitely rooting for The Chiefs this week. As a matter of fact, as long as the Chargers remain ahead of the Chiefs, Charger Fan is rooting for the Chiefs to win every game except for Chiefs vs. Chargers. AFC WEST REPRESENT.

Us little guys (Chargers, Chiefs) need to stick together any chance we get. The Faiders and Donkeys have dominated both of us for 30 years now.

Also I have noticed that Chargers Fans and Chiefs Fans think a lot alike.

Anyways, you all can suck it if we meet in the playoffs though.

Halfcan
11-22-2006, 01:35 AM
Chargers Fan is definitely rooting for The Chiefs this week. As a matter of fact, as long as the Chargers remain ahead of the Chiefs, Charger Fan is rooting for the Chiefs to win every game except for Chiefs vs. Chargers. AFC WEST REPRESENT.

Us little guys (Chargers, Chiefs) need to stick together any chance we get. The Faiders and Donkeys have dominated both of us for 30 years now.

The Cheaten Donks are the biggest azzholes in the NFL hands down-Colts and Faders are a close second. I have never hated the Chargers but still don't like them.

I expect we will sweep the Chargers even if they get Roid Merryman back.

Halfcan
11-22-2006, 01:37 AM
With that said- nice job beating the Thug Bungholes and the D$ck Sucker Donkeys back to back in heart breaking and embarassing fashion. Oh and beating the Holy F#ck out of Mangina and the Colts last year.

Bowser
11-22-2006, 01:47 AM
I can honestly say that I can't remember another game where 30 other teams were rooting for the Chiefs to not only win, but to lay an ass whupping on their opponent.

Halfcan
11-22-2006, 01:49 AM
I can honestly say that I can't remember another game where 30 other teams were rooting for the Chiefs to not only win, but to lay an ass whupping on their opponent.

That is exactly what is going to happen.

ceebz
11-22-2006, 01:49 AM
The Donkeys dirty play hasn't escaped the media entirely; quoted from today's TMQ:

Second, the game offered numerous examples of how Denver has adjusted its dive-at-the-legs chop-block scheme to achieve quasi-legality. Between the tackles in the NFL, a blocker can dive at legs so long as the defender is not already "engaged" with another blocker. Example: Second quarter, unknown interchangeable Broncos running back Damien Nash goes up the middle for 26 yards. On the play, Denver center Tom Nalen first hits San Diego nose tackle Jamal Williams, then slides off him to the right just as left guard Ben Hamilton dives low at Williams' legs. Legal play: Nalen released Williams the instant before Hamilton chopped his legs. Sportsmanlike? That's another matter.

Halfcan
11-22-2006, 01:59 AM
The Donkeys dirty play hasn't escaped the media entirely; quoted from today's TMQ:

Second, the game offered numerous examples of how Denver has adjusted its dive-at-the-legs chop-block scheme to achieve quasi-legality. Between the tackles in the NFL, a blocker can dive at legs so long as the defender is not already "engaged" with another blocker. Example: Second quarter, unknown interchangeable Broncos running back Damien Nash goes up the middle for 26 yards. On the play, Denver center Tom Nalen first hits San Diego nose tackle Jamal Williams, then slides off him to the right just as left guard Ben Hamilton dives low at Williams' legs. Legal play: Nalen released Williams the instant before Hamilton chopped his legs. Sportsmanlike? That's another matter.

Surprised they did not bring up the notorious Foster incident last year when he took out the guys knee ligaments.

CHEATEN MOTHER F#CKERS! You can't hide from the tape Shanarat no matter how much you complain it is legal.

Taco John
11-22-2006, 02:01 AM
Clearly, Madden said this is ok. So what's the problem here?`

Halfcan
11-22-2006, 02:02 AM
Did you see that piece of steaming feces dive at Olshansky's knees during a spike-the-ball play? After the ball had been spiked?

I laughed out loud when Olshansky started punching that piece of garbage. Too bad he didn't take off the back of his cheating, cheap-shotting skull. I hope Olshansky shoots him in the face after the game.

It was funny too how Olshansky just walked off the field afterward. He knew he would be ejected, but sometimes you have to do the right thing and just kill the piece of garbage who tries to end your career on a spike play.

I hope you die of bird flu, Nalen, even if it takes out 40 million other Americans as a result.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UgEK6_nz28"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UgEK6_nz28" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

And Madden says it is okay to do-trying to take out a guys knee on a Spike Play. Jeez I hate Madden-he has ruined Monday Night Football.

Bowser
11-22-2006, 02:03 AM

LMAO

What we need right now is someone with the video of Frank Caliendo doing his Madden impersonation......

siberian khatru
11-22-2006, 07:58 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I think that's what Hirohito told Hitler in World War II.

DaFace
11-22-2006, 08:52 AM
I doubt any of you will care, but the video I uploaded to YouTube of this whole thing has gotten an INSANE amount of attention. According to YouTube, here are its "honors:"

#7 - Most Discussed (Today) - Sports - All
#7 - Most Discussed (Today) - Sports - English
#22 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Sports - All
#33 - Top Rated (Today) - Sports - All
#55 - Most Viewed (Today) - All
#12 - Most Viewed (Today) - Sports - All
#11 - Most Viewed (Today) - Sports - English
#27 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Sports - All
#38 - Top Favorites (Today) - Sports - All

Iowanian
11-22-2006, 08:58 AM
my JD from UC Berkeley,?

As if being a donk fan wasn't telling enough, this explains everything.

morphius
11-22-2006, 09:04 AM
LOL! Someone who thinks they know a lot about football actually listening to Madden. That's quality.

Inspector
11-22-2006, 09:18 AM

Sorry about what happened. I think your uncle should be jailed for taking advantage of you like that.

You should NEVER allow him in your trailer again. Or at least, make him move into his own bedroom and quit hogging your sheets.

Good luck man. You can overcome this. Just seek counseling. You will recover. I mean, your dad did.

Jack
11-22-2006, 09:48 AM
I am not sure where you were educated (or for that matter, if you were educated) but my University of Colorado BA, along with my JD from UC Berkeley, did instill in me some capacity for reading comprehension. Thus I, unlike you, am able to re-read my post and recognize that it did not suggest in any way, shape or form that McCarthy was a "cheap-shot artist." Rather, it suggested--in a largely facetious and/or humorous fashion--that the right honorable Senator McCarthy, were he still to be counted amongst the living, would be horrified at the idea of a red-blooded American cheap-shot artist (videlicet, Tom Nalen) being fined more than an obvious communist (videlicet, Igor Olshansky).

I therefore find your rant/history lesson both misdirected, and vaguely disturbing. Are you related in some way to Senator McCarthy?

Amazing!

This fellows intellectual façade shows while one can claim to be educated, a great chasm between education and intelligence can exist.

You can lead a horse (in this case, a donkey) to water but you can't make him think very clearly.

Now look for his weak efforts to spin this towards everyone but himself.

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 09:55 AM

Okay, we're on the same side this week, but please don't try to connect the Chargers and the Chiefs. We're one of the three big guys in division, and any alliance with the Chargers is more of an Alex Karras/Webster kind of partnership.

That said, we appreciate your support.

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 09:57 AM

This is definitely worth more discussion. Just another example of how Denver - at best! - lives on the ragged edge of the rules, and the other side of sportsmanship. I really, really hate that team.

Jack
11-22-2006, 10:04 AM

Why is it that you can continually come here and make such blind ignorant, statements? But in your defense you always try to better yourself. I need the humor at times.

Maybe you should start another movement like you did for john lynch when the poor bastard was thumped for his less than steller professional conduct. Can you find twenty-five thousand donkey fans to cough up a buck and help this poor maligned donkey? Then you all can march right up to the Commissioner and present your pleas, or whinnings. Better yet, keep the 25K and buy yourself a decent lineman, or QB, or coach, or. . .oh well, just fill in the blank.

What ever you do, don't waste the 25K to buy respectability for that franchise. Something money cannot buy.

siberian khatru
11-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Why is it that you can continually come here and make such blind ignorant, statements? But in your defense you always try to better yourself. I need the humor at times.

Relax, I think Teej is being playfully facetious.

trndobrd
11-22-2006, 11:14 AM

Sounds like there is a lot of pride in that UC Berkeley law degree...

Spring 2007 UC Berkeley School of Law course listings:

219.2 Representation of Law in American Literature
283 Representing low wage workers
255.3 Sports and the Law
281.8 Federalism and the family
283Q Domestic Violence Practicum Classroom component
282.4 Child Welfare reform litigation seminar
285.6 Social Justice Skills and Practice issues
288 Consitutional and Civil Rights of Immigrants
275.2 Playing by the Rules: Video Game Law
264.97 Islam, Democracy and Human Rights
265.3 Reparations: International and Comparative Law & Practice
212.6 Critical Race Feminisms
271.5 Environmental Writing Workshop
286.2 Economic Justice
285.6 Social Justice Skills and Practice Issues

http://www.law.berkeley.edu/students/courses/updates/asof11-20-public.pdf

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Coincidentally, I've just been looking for an attorney to handle a wrongful death suit for a Doom character. Looks like I should call a Berkeley lawyer.

manchambo
11-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Coincidentally, I've just been looking for an attorney to handle a wrongful death suit for a Doom character. Looks like I should call a Berkeley lawyer.

I can say with great confidence that neither you nor anyone else on this board could afford my rates.

Frazod
11-22-2006, 12:00 PM
I can say with great confidence that neither you nor anyone else on this board could afford my rates.

So, which client are you billing your dicking-around-on-the-internet time to?

manchambo
11-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Sounds like there is a lot of pride in that UC Berkeley law degree...

Spring 2007 UC Berkeley School of Law course listings:

219.2 Representation of Law in American Literature
283 Representing low wage workers
255.3 Sports and the Law
281.8 Federalism and the family
283Q Domestic Violence Practicum Classroom component
282.4 Child Welfare reform litigation seminar
285.6 Social Justice Skills and Practice issues
288 Consitutional and Civil Rights of Immigrants
275.2 Playing by the Rules: Video Game Law
264.97 Islam, Democracy and Human Rights
265.3 Reparations: International and Comparative Law & Practice
212.6 Critical Race Feminisms
271.5 Environmental Writing Workshop
286.2 Economic Justice
285.6 Social Justice Skills and Practice Issues

http://www.law.berkeley.edu/students/courses/updates/asof11-20-public.pdf

US News & World Report Rankings of Top Law Schools:

1. Yale University (CT)

2. Stanford University (CA)

3. Harvard University (MA)

4. Columbia University (NY)

4. New York University

6. University of Chicago

7. University of Pennsylvania

8. University of California–Berkeley

8. University of Michigan–Ann Arbor

Donger
11-22-2006, 12:01 PM

Based on what?

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 12:06 PM

I'm surprised, because I figured you worked on contingency. Or do you charge an hourly rate before the x-rays come back?

FAX
11-22-2006, 12:08 PM

ROFL

Two bucks an hour, huh? Dang.

FAX

manchambo
11-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Based on what?

I just haven't noticed anyone on here that strikes me as an eccentric millionaire. In all honesty, the only people who can afford most lawyers at this point (leaving aside contingency fees) are corporations and rich people.

For that matter, I couldn't afford myself.

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 12:14 PM
I just haven't noticed anyone on here that strikes me as an eccentric millionaire. In all honesty, the only people who can afford most lawyers at this point (leaving aside contingency fees) are corporations and rich people.

For that matter, I couldn't afford myself.

So in other words, you were attempting to mislead us with your earlier statement. Get out of my courtroom.

(Banging gavel)

manchambo
11-22-2006, 12:21 PM
So in other words, you were attempting to mislead us with your earlier statement. Get out of my courtroom.

(Banging gavel)

Thank you for noticing.

Bowser
11-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Just waiting for manchambo to tell us he can pee for better distance than all of us.

manchambo
11-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Just waiting for manchambo to tell us he can pee for better distance than all of us.

Given that I stand up to pee, I imagine that would have to be true, though I don't think it has any particular relevance to the present discussion.

Oxford
11-22-2006, 12:27 PM

Generally, when the the phrase "rolling over in his grave" is used, it means that you are equating the person in the grave to one of the persons mentioned in the preceding text. It makes no sense to equate Igor (the communist) to Joe McCarthy (certainly anti-communist). Therefore you must be equating him to Tom Nalen, aka the red-blooded American cheap shot artist.

I am not related to the late Senator McCarthy, but your JD at Berkeley would certainly explain the comment about the Senator. As to my education, since there no institutes of higher learning anywhere other than Yale, Harvard, University of Wis./Madison, or UC/Berkeley, I could not possibly be as educated as you, counselor.

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 12:28 PM
So what kind of law do you practice, manchambo? Aside from your admittedly lame defense of knee assaults during football games.

manchambo
11-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Generally, when the the phrase "rolling over in his grave" is used, it means that you are equating the person in the grave to one of the persons mentioned in the preceding text. It makes no sense to equate Igor (the communist) to Joe McCarthy (certainly anti-communist). Therefore you must be equating him to Tom Nalen, aka the red-blooded American cheap shot artist.

I am not related to the late Senator McCarthy, but your JD at Berkeley would certainly explain the comment about the Senator. As to my education, since there no institutes of higher learning anywhere other than Yale, Harvard, University of Wis./Madison, or UC/Berkeley, I could not possibly be as educated as you, counselor.

I really don't think that the phrase "rolling over in his grave" generally is used as a means of "equating the person in the grave to one of the persons mentioned in the preceding text. " Rather, it is a means of noting the displeasure that the person in the grave would express, were he still alive, at current events. No need to thank me for clearing that up for you.

Iowanian
11-22-2006, 12:34 PM

And I can say with a great deal of confidence that 90% of the people attending Burkley are douchebags with little comprehension of the mind of the rest of the country.

now, get on with sueing McDonalds for putting pickles on someone's mcRib.

I also anxiously await the impending "home value" smack.

manchambo
11-22-2006, 12:34 PM
So what kind of law do you practice, manchambo? Aside from your admittedly lame defense of knee assaults during football games.

Mostly I defend pharmaceutical companies.

Let the onslaught begin.

1.21Gigawatts
11-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Viewing this thread, I can see that many of you hate the Broncos even more than the Raiders.

It's funny. On the Broncos board, they said the Chargers are the most hated team.

Donger
11-22-2006, 12:39 PM

Let the onslaught begin.

Could be worse. You could defend the oil companies.

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 12:40 PM

Let the onslaught begin.

That sounds quite exciting. Do you ever pull people's crutches out, or yell 'fire' or anything to prove that they're faking injuries? I'd think that would be the most fun part of defending pharmaceutical companies.

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 12:41 PM
Viewing this thread, I can see that many of you hate the Broncos even more than the Raiders.

It's funny. On the Broncos board, they said the Chargers are the most hated team.

Are the Chargers in our division?

Frazod
11-22-2006, 01:04 PM
Bronco fan. Lawyer. Pharmaceutical company defender. Damn.

Hell is certain - but I don't know if he'll end up burning in the lowest level or with a cushy management job.

Or he could just be a shit-talking janitor logging in from an empty office.

Buck
11-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Okay, we're on the same side this week, but please don't try to connect the Chargers and the Chiefs. We're one of the three big guys in division, and any alliance with the Chargers is more of an Alex Karras/Webster kind of partnership.

That said, we appreciate your support.

Just so you know, in the History of the AFC West,

The Raiders have won 13 Championships
The Donkeys have won 10 Championships
The Chargers have won 6 Championships
The Chiefs have won 5 Championships
The Seahawks have won 2 Championships

And by Championships I mean AFC West titles.

So you aren't one of the "big guys."

Check the facts dude.

vailpass
11-22-2006, 01:20 PM

ROFL Who the hell is this guy? How long you been an NFL fan there bolt boy, about a week?
NOBODY hates the Chargers, there is nothing to hate. They are good guys in a nice city with a cool past who play a good regular season then politely go home prior to the start of the playoffs.
Hate the Chargers? That's like hating Snoopy: you just can't do it.

vailpass
11-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Are the Chargers in our division?
LMAO
Hey Rain,seems like mini-me is looking to you guys as his Doctor Evil. Somehow I never pictured you as the benefactor type.

KcMizzou
11-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Hate the Chargers? That's like hating Snoopy: you just can't do it.LMAO

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 02:01 PM
Just so you know, in the History of the AFC West,

The Raiders have won 13 Championships
The Donkeys have won 10 Championships
The Chargers have won 6 Championships
The Chiefs have won 5 Championships
The Seahawks have won 2 Championships

And by Championships I mean AFC West titles.

So you aren't one of the "big guys."

Check the facts dude.

We're talking about the division here. Not one of the big guys, my foot. Here's a summary of the division standings throughout the history of mankind.

Denver Broncos

1st place finishes - 10
2nd place finishes - 15
3rd place finishes - 7
4th place finishes - 11
5th place finishes - 2

Mean Finish - 2.56
Median Finish - 2nd
Mode Finish - 2nd
Weighted Median Finish - 2.83
Likelihood of Being in Top Two Teams - 56%

The Broncos are saved by the fact that they came in fourth place a lot of years when there were only four teams. Otherwise, they'd be rated lower. But in 56% of seasons, they're one of the top two teams duking it out for a playoff spot, even if they get there by cheating.

Kansas City Chiefs

1st place finishes - 7
2nd place finishes - 18
3rd place finishes - 9
4th place finishes - 5
5th place finishes - 6

Mean Finish - 2.67
Median Finish - 2nd
Mode Finish - 2nd
Weighted Median Finish - 2.83
Likelihood of Being in Top Two Teams - 56%

The Chiefs are hurt by the fact that our Dark Ages occurred in a five-team setting, or otherwise we would have higher rankings. In 56% of years, we're one of the top two teams fighting for a playoff spot.

Oakland Raiders

1st place finishes - 16
2nd place finishes - 8
3rd place finishes - 11
4th place finishes - 10
5th place finishes - 0

Mean Finish - 2.33
Median Finish - 2nd
Mode Finish - 1st
Weighted Median Finish - 2.94
Likelihood of Being in Top Two Teams - 53%

The Raiders are a boom or bust team that tends to finish either first or down in the depths. They have the highest mean finishing record and are most likely to finish in first place, but they're only the third-most likely team to be in the top two each year, and their weighted median is lower than that of the Broncos and the Chiefs. They're buoyed a bit by having no 5th-place anchors in their stats.

San Diego Chargers

1st place finishes - 11
2nd place finishes - 2
3rd place finishes - 17
4th place finishes - 7
5th place finishes - 8

Mean Finish - 2.98
Median Finish - 3rd
Mode Finish - 3rd
Weighted Median Finish - 3.62
Likelihood of Being in Top Two Teams - 29%

Who would've thought the Chargers have the second-most division wins of any AFC West team? Probably someone over 60 since five of those wins occurred in 1965 or earlier. The Chargers' most common finish is third place, which means that they aren't often among the top two teams. Only 29% of the time are they one of the top two.

Seattle Seahawks

1st place finishes - 2
2nd place finishes - 7
3rd place finishes - 5
4th place finishes - 5
5th place finishes - 5

Mean Finish - 3.17
Median Finish - 3rd
Mode Finish - 2nd
Weighted Median Finish - 3.60
Likelihood of Being in Top Two Teams - 38%

For an expansion team, the Seahawks grade out pretty well. They got hammered by a bunch of fifth-place finishes early in their history, but during their time in the division, they were actually more likely than San Diego to have been one of the top two teams fighting for the title. Overall, they rate out as the fourth- or fifth-most successful team, though, depending on whether you rate them above the Chargers.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1st place finishes - 0
2nd place finishes - 0
3rd place finishes - 0
4th place finishes - 0
5th place finishes - 1

Mean Finish - 5.00
Median Finish - 5th
Mode Finish - 5th
Weighted Median Finish - 5.00
Likelihood of Being in Top Two Teams - 0%

Okay, they were in the division for one expansion year. Not much data. We were certainly glad to have them around in 1976, though.

1.21Gigawatts
11-22-2006, 02:15 PM
ROFL Who the hell is this guy? How long you been an NFL fan there bolt boy, about a week?
NOBODY hates the Chargers, there is nothing to hate. They are good guys in a nice city with a cool past who play a good regular season then politely go home prior to the start of the playoffs.
Hate the Chargers? That's like hating Snoopy: you just can't do it.
Why you telling me that? Go tell that to the Donkeys. Here, I'll show you:

"I think the Chargers are becoming the most hated team in the West because of their fan..."

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=76692&page=2&pp=15

Keep looking at that board and you'll see.

That's coming from a board that defends Nalen, while the rest of the world hates the Broncos.

vailpass
11-22-2006, 02:26 PM

"I think the Chargers are becoming the most hated team in the West because of their fan..."

I don't need to ASK a Bronco fan, I AM a Bronco and have been so since Craig Morton was calling signals for Denver and San Diego was breaking in a rookie named Danny Fouts.

I like the Chargers, I respect the Chargers but in no way have I ever feared or hated the Chargers.

Bronco Nation hates the Raiders, argues bitterly with the Chiefs, and misses it's whipping boy Seahawks. We hold no animosity against the Bolts, even when you occasionally manage to win one against us.
Now come here and let me pinch your cheek you nice little Charger you.

1.21Gigawatts
11-22-2006, 02:30 PM
I don't need to ASK a Bronco fan, I AM a Bronco and have been so since Craig Morton was calling signals for Denver and San Diego was breaking in a rookie named Danny Fouts.

I like the Chargers, I respect the Chargers but in no way have I ever feared or hated the Chargers.

Bronco Nation hates the Raiders, argues bitterly with the Chiefs, and misses it's whipping boy Seahawks. We hold no animosity against the Bolts, even when you occasionally manage to win one against us.
Ah speak for yourself. Your fellow buddies over there dislikes us because of a few rotten apples. Not that I give a Shananarat's ass. Shanarat :Broncos:

Wow you're a Bronco fan. One of the few nice ones.

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Just for the record, I'm on the Charger fan's side in this argument, just out of general policy.

vailpass
11-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Ah speak for yourself. Your fellow buddies over there dislikes us because of a few rotten apples. Not that I give a Shananarat's ass. Shanarat :Broncos:

Wow you're a Bronco fan. One of the few nice ones.

The intraweb is not always an accurate reflection of real-world fans who actually leave their basements each day and can talk to a live girl without asking themselves "what would Hans Solo say?".

Oh, and I hate you.

Bill Parcells
11-22-2006, 02:36 PM
ROFL

vailpass
11-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Just for the record, I'm on the Charger fan's side in this argument, just out of general policy.

It is understood that your and Fraz' position on any issue can be defined with 100% accuracy as "that which is farthest from the Bronco side".

1.21Gigawatts
11-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Oh, and I hate you.
Feeling's mutual. :p

cdcox

That's coming from a board that defends Nalen, while the rest of the world hates the Broncos.

Having the most ridiculed fan base isn't really the same as having the most despised team. Charger fans don't really even swing a very mean smack stick, they just come across as naive or fair-weather.

Rain Man
It is understood that your and Fraz' position on any issue can be defined with 100% accuracy as "that which is farthest from the Bronco side".

Nice summary.

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 02:39 PM
Having the most ridiculed fan base isn't really the same as having the most despised team. Charger fans don't really even swing a very mean smack stick, they just come across as naive or fair-weather.

Almost by definition, a San Diego fan has to be a fair-weather fan. It's not fair, really.

vailpass
11-22-2006, 02:39 PM
Feeling's mutual. :p
LMAO It's a start Gig, it's a start.

cdcox
11-22-2006, 02:42 PM

Ah, another band wagon jumper. I remember when the both Donks and the Chargers were about the same level of competition and Floyd Little was having his non-Hall-of-Fame career.

Frazod
11-22-2006, 02:43 PM

Who, me?

Rain Man
11-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Ah, another band wagon jumper. I remember when the both Donks and the Chargers were about the same level of competition and Floyd Little was having his non-Hall-of-Fame career.

Yep. He ignores the team until they finally have one year of success, and then he goes out buys an Orange Crush t-shirt and starts learning to spell Gradishar.

vailpass
11-22-2006, 02:54 PM

I must be missing something here; are you calling ME a bandwagon jumper?

Crush
11-22-2006, 02:57 PM
As long as the person, in question, is not a Jets fan, I have no problem with it.

cdcox
11-22-2006, 02:59 PM
I must be missing something here; are you calling ME a bandwagon jumper?

Yup. Started following them once they didn't suck = Bandwagon jumper.

vailpass
11-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Yup. Started following them once they didn't suck = Bandwagon jumper.

You must be old LMAO I had no idea if Denver was good or bad prior to Craig Morton as I'm guessing most 9 year old kids didn't.

I started following the Broncos in 1976 when I was 9 years old when I went to my first game at Mile High, Monday night, against the Raiders.

I'm a 30 year fan yet still just a bandwagoner to you huh, pops?
You aren't gonna' come down on me for using those fancy electric powered lights instead of kerosene lanterns, are you?

CHIEF4EVER
11-22-2006, 04:14 PM
Funny to me that the most active thread on you all's board is one about the Broncos' center almost hitting the knee of one of your rivals' DL.

Kind of reflects how bad and irrelevant your own team has become, imho.

As always, my keen insight into your psyches is provided free of charge.

If we need your insight we'll got to www.cheatindonkfuqtard.com/mansausage (http://www.cheatindonkfuqtard.com/mansausage).

Oxford
11-22-2006, 04:23 PM
I really don't think that the phrase "rolling over in his grave" generally is used as a means of "equating the person in the grave to one of the persons mentioned in the preceding text. " Rather, it is a means of noting the displeasure that the person in the grave would express, were he still alive, at current events. No need to thank me for clearing that up for you.

No thanks would be necessary as I consider my opinion to be the correct one counselor.

manchambo
11-22-2006, 04:31 PM
No thanks would be necessary as I consider my opinion to be the correct one counselor.

Then I guess you will have to continue to go around misunderstanding things. You can't say I didn't try to help you. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

(And allow me to preemptively mention that, by that last comment, I did not mean to equate either you or myself to a horse.)

Buck
11-22-2006, 04:57 PM
RainMan you have some nice stats, but I was only talking about post-NFL Merger stats. I really could care less about the pre-1965 Chargers.

cdcox
11-22-2006, 05:00 PM
RainMan you have some nice stats, but I was only talking about post-NFL Merger stats. I really could care less about the pre-1965 Chargers.

All you bandwagoners (see VailPass) are alike in this way.

Buck
11-22-2006, 05:03 PM
All you bandwagoners (see VailPass) are alike in this way.

I was born in 86 and have been a Chargers Fan ever since. Please don't call me a bandwagonner.

Que Card QB
11-22-2006, 05:15 PM
So, which client are you billing your dicking-around-on-the-internet time to?
ROFL Headline should read--Arrogant Pharmaceutical Defense Lawyer Gets Intellectual Smack Down from Inbred (his perception) Chief's Fans ROFL

This has got to be a classic. Has redrum got in on this yet?

Ras-al-Ghul
11-22-2006, 05:17 PM

Posted: 22 hours ago

patteeu
11-22-2006, 05:17 PM
US News & World Report Rankings of Top Law Schools:

1. Yale University (CT)

2. Stanford University (CA)

3. Harvard University (MA)

4. Columbia University (NY)

4. New York University

6. University of Chicago

7. University of Pennsylvania

8. University of California–Berkeley

8. University of Michigan–Ann Arbor

Couldn't you get into the top law school in your state?

Que Card QB
11-22-2006, 05:19 PM
So what kind of law do you practice, manchambo? Aside from your admittedly lame defense of knee assaults during football games.I'm not worthy. :bravo:

trndobrd
11-22-2006, 05:27 PM
ROFL Headline should read--Arrogant Pharmaceutical Defense Lawyer Gets Intellectual Smack Down from Inbred (his perception) Chief's Fans ROFL

This has got to be a classic. Has redrum got in on this yet?

Amazing since most of us Chiefs fans are usually too tired from digging ditches all day to make much sense. At least I have all Thanksgiving day to work on getting that old Chevy running.

Does anyone know which way to turn the tinfoil on my TV antenna so as I can get the game on Thursday.

Halfcan
11-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Marty is such a D#ckhead-I always hated that guy.

jSatch
11-23-2006, 03:42 AM
San Diego fan here. Came to this site to see if there was any word on the Nalen issue before your game with them. Whoa! You guys are all over it.

Rooting for you guys to kick major butt on them Donkeys.

Good luck!!

JBucc
11-23-2006, 05:17 AM
Marty is such a D#ckhead-I always hated that guy.
Me too

Frankie
11-23-2006, 11:47 AM
Me too
You're D#ckhead too?
:p

patteeu
11-23-2006, 12:18 PM
You're D#ckhead too?
:p

LMAO Frankie's feeling spunky!

manchambo
11-23-2006, 12:29 PM
If we need your insight we'll got to www.cheatindonkfuqtard.com/mansausage (http://www.cheatindonkfuqtard.com/mansausage).

And the tone and intellectual rigor of this discussion is elevated yet again. I congratulate you, my good man, on squeezing "fuqtard" and "mansausage" as close together as is syntactically possible.

Bwana
11-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Didnt' I send you off to go fetch me a beer Manchump?? Sometime TODAY!

booger
11-23-2006, 12:58 PM
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.)

You can also make glue out of them, donkeys/horses.

shaqdevils
11-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi Guys,

Charger fan here, loved the replies in this thread. The Donkeys took Jamal Williams out on a similar dirty play a few years back and we are bitter here in San Diego about it.

The link below was an interview done with Igor right after the game on local TV in San Diego, I guarantee you that you will love this interview.

Good luck tonight vs the Donkeys, I hope you destroy them.

Thig Lyfe
11-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Wow. And Madden said "that's okay" about it, too.

SCChief
11-23-2006, 01:40 PM
Hi Guys,

Charger fan here, loved the replies in this thread. The Donkeys took Jamal Williams out on a similar dirty play a few years back and we are bitter here in San Diego about it.

The link below was an interview done with Igor right after the game on local TV in San Diego, I guarantee you that you will love this interview.

OMG! I love it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
11-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Hi Guys,

Even though you are a Chargers fan; (guess everyone has their faults) that was a pretty good first post!

:thumb:

Sure-Oz
11-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Hi Guys,

lmfao excellent first post. Welcome to the board btw.

Frazod
11-24-2006, 12:42 AM

Then again, maybe you won't. :loser:

DaFace
11-24-2006, 02:34 AM
Damn NFL took my clip off of YouTube. Bastards.

Frazod
11-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Bump for vailpass. Hope you enjoyed the game. :)

Also, I'd like to congratulate manchowder, who accurately predicted that the Donx would lose. Spot on, dude.

StcChief
11-24-2006, 10:23 AM
VP come by and take your medicine like a good Donx.

Horse tranquilizer required. :p

Frazod
11-24-2006, 05:01 PM
vailpass and manchowder have apparently been replaced with chirping crickets.

manchambo
11-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Bump for vailpass. Hope you enjoyed the game. :)

Also, I'd like to congratulate manchowder, who accurately predicted that the Donx would lose. Spot on, dude.

Yeah, but you need to remember the second part of my prediction: the Chieves lose to a couple of shit teams down the stretch and miss the playoffs. Spot on.

Oh yeah, and LJ is the cheapest, cheating cheater ever, for trying to end a Bronco's career by kicking him in the knee. I'm sure a $25k fine will be forthcoming.

morphius
11-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Yeah, but you need to remember the second part of my prediction: the Chieves lose to a couple of shit teams down the stretch and miss the playoffs. Spot on.

Oh yeah, and LJ is the cheapest, cheating cheater ever, for trying to end a Bronco's career by kicking him in the knee. I'm sure a $25k fine will be forthcoming.
You mean when the dumbass was illegally twisting his leg? That is supposed to be a personal foul as well.

So good luck with that line of bitching.

manchambo
11-25-2006, 12:28 AM
You mean when the dumbass was illegally twisting his leg? That is supposed to be a personal foul as well.

So good luck with that line of bitching.

You have stunning immunity to the effects of irony. Were you exposed to some type of mutogen as a child?

morphius
11-25-2006, 12:34 AM
You have stunning immunity to the effects of irony. Were you exposed to some type of motogen as a child?
Well, with some donk fan's it is impossible to tell how far their whining will go. Especially the number of posts over at OM saying that LJ should have been flagged.

Bowser
11-25-2006, 12:42 AM

''''''

manchambo
11-25-2006, 12:43 AM
Well, with some donk fan's it is impossible to tell how far their whining will go. Especially the number of posts over at OM saying that LJ should have been flagged.

Of course he should have been flagged. He was kicking another player after the play was over.

What's ironic is that stating that fact is "whining" or "bitching," while this big ass thread arguing about something that happened in a game your team wasn't even involved in is just another shining example of truth and justice seeking here on the planet.

manchambo
11-25-2006, 12:45 AM
''''''

I always wondered where the Chieves got that little hand-signal they make when they score touchdowns . . .

morphius
11-25-2006, 12:49 AM
Of course he should have been flagged. He was kicking another player after the play was over.

What's ironic is that stating that fact is "whining" or "bitching," while this big ass thread arguing about something that happened in a game your team wasn't even involved in is just another shining example of truth and justice seeking here on the planet.
Just like on the other thread there should have been two flags. LJ for kicking and the dumbass cheating donk who decided to hold onto LJ's leg and keep twisting long after the play is over. Both are considered 15 yard penalties. I'm guessing the refs saw both and decided not to even mess with having the stupid offsetting penalties.

But hey, congrats for the donks two weeks in a row trying to injure someone on a cheap move to try and injure them when they couldn't find any other way to stop them. High class organization, of course any team willing to rub crisco all over themselves... Well, what can you say.

But hey, lets just bitch about the retaliation and ignore the 'cause...

trndobrd
11-25-2006, 01:02 AM
I think you misunderstood something. It is having no hope of making the playoffs that makes one irrelevant. Reading the drivelings of half-wits for amusement makes me cynical and arrogant, but not irrelevant. I come here for reasons which I imagine must be similar to the reasons why people watched those videos of little kids fighting on myspace.

Unless the switch to Jay Cutler is going to help shore up the Denver run defense, it appears that manchambo will be slightly less relevant than buggy whips, communism, and the TRS-80 computer.

Denver's remaining schedule:

vs. Seattle (Shaun Alexander is back)
@ Arizona
vs. Cincinnati (8th in YPG/5th in scoring offense)
vs. San Francisco (6th rushing offense / Gore is #2 behind LJ)

trndobrd
11-25-2006, 01:06 AM

Since, as you correctly point out, the play was over, why was the Denver player still holding the ball carrier's legs?

manchambo
11-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Since, as you correctly point out, the play was over, why was the Denver player still holding the ball carrier's legs?

I don't know if you've ever watched any football games, so I will provide you an explanation of what happens when there is what we call a "play." When there is a play, the ball is "snapped" (that means that the big guy in the middle hands it to a smaller guy) and then "quarterback" (the smaller guy) either throws the ball or hands it to someone. Whoever gets the ball then tries to run in a generally forward-like direction, and the people on the other team try to tackle them. After each play, generally there are a number of people laying on the ground, on top of each other, etc. Sometimes it takes a few moments for them to get up, untangle etc. Sometimes if that takes a little too long, and the person who was carrying the ball is feeling a little pissy, he will start kicking the other players, even though he knows he shouldn't be doing that.

Frazod
11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
Wow, manchowder actually came back.

As for the missing the playoffs thing, that remains to be seen. We've managed to compile the same record you have while weathering the worst stretch of injuries we've had to endure in recent memory. Now that we're finally almost healthy, I like our chances a helluva lot better than yours.

Normally we expose you guys as f#cking frauds a bit later in the year, but now the blueprint for kicking your asses is out there for all to see, a couple of weeks earlier than usual.

And good luck with either your lame duck loser QB or midseason rookie QB. I'm sure that'll work out well for you. :)

CHIEF4EVER
11-25-2006, 01:31 AM
I don't know if you've ever watched any football games, so I will provide you an explanation of what happens when there is what we call a "play." When there is a play, the ball is "snapped" (that means that the big guy in the middle hands it to a smaller guy) and then "quarterback" (the smaller guy) either throws the ball or hands it to someone. Whoever gets the ball then tries to run in a generally forward-like direction, and the people on the other team try to tackle them. After each play, generally there are a number of people laying on the ground, on top of each other, etc. Sometimes it takes a few moments for them to get up, untangle etc. Sometimes if that takes a little too long, and the person who was carrying the ball is feeling a little pissy, he will start kicking the other players, even though he knows he shouldn't be doing that.

Since I don't know if you have ever watched a football game (well, other than glancing at the screen once in awhile whilst fellating), I will provide you with an explanation of what happens at the "line of scrimmage". The "line of scrimmage" is where big burly dudes (like your boyfriend Maurice but bigger, meaner and stronger) block the other team in a effort to create space for the 'running back' (dude with the oblong leather thingy under his arm) to run. In the case of Cheatin Donk lines of scrimmage, the big burly blocking dudes hurl themselves at opposing players knees every chance they get.

trndobrd
11-25-2006, 01:54 AM

This was my very first time watching a football game, ever. It was so confusing. All the people running around and throwing the oddly shaped ball. Then all the players on the ground and tangled up. Then the player named Ekuban holding the left leg of that Johnson guy in the red shirt from when the clock, running in reverse for some strange reason, started at 4:33 until 4:28. What's even more confusing is why the Ekuban player after grabbing the left leg of the Johnson player rolled from his right shoulder over to his left shoulder while still holding the other player's leg. Is this common in football games? Even when the Johnson player used his right leg to get his left leg free, the Ekuban player wouldn't let go. Did Mr. Ekuban think the Johnson player was tired from running so far during the game and wanted him to rest on the ground?

morphius
11-25-2006, 09:00 AM
I know it is impossible for Donkey fans to comprehend the rules, and thanks for proving it again. But for giggles here we go anyway.

About a decade ago years back they made it illegal to hold onto a players legs and twist them after the tackle because a few players had got injured with this amateurish move. You can talk about pile all you want, but you can't explain holding onto the leg 5 seconds after the whistle was blown while twisting nobody what you try.

Easy 6
11-25-2006, 09:07 AM
Manholes blend of arrogance & ignorance is SPECTACULAR in its purity, I would nominate him for scientific study, like say taking some poor monkeys spot in a nerve gas experiment.

StcChief
11-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Funny how the cameras don't lie.

Bwana
11-25-2006, 09:53 AM

Que Card QB
11-25-2006, 10:32 AM
LJ and Igor should've been flagged. In both cases, what their penalties should've been for, is self defense.

As far as Chief's fans caring about occurrences in other games--yeah, we're football fans that understand the game should be played and coached without disgrace and/or filthy intent. The fact that it was Denver is irrelevant to it being an embarrassment to the class we expect to see displayed in the NFL.

Haynesworth, Merriman, Welbourn, Ekuban, Nalen, Romanowski, Shanahan, or anyone else who believes in playing dirty or teaching dirty, ought to be discussed by anyone who really cares if the greatest game is played in a manner that represents human, physical ability at it's best.

If we wanted to watch a display of who's the greatest athlete on steroids, Floyd Landis would be the greatest bicyclist of all time.

manchambo
11-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Since I don't know if you have ever watched a football game (well, other than glancing at the screen once in awhile whilst fellating), I will provide you with an explanation of what happens at the "line of scrimmage". The "line of scrimmage" is where big burly dudes (like your boyfriend Maurice but bigger, meaner and stronger) block the other team in a effort to create space for the 'running back' (dude with the oblong leather thingy under his arm) to run. In the case of Cheatin Donk lines of scrimmage, the big burly blocking dudes hurl themselves at opposing players knees every chance they get.

I am beginning suspect that the purpose of this site is not actually to discuss football, but instead is an elaborate and disguised method of constructing, and then fantasizing about, improbable and overly-elaborate homo-erotic themes. Did that excite you to think about me "fellating" during a game? Did you imagine me looking up with my dark-dark eyes, slowly drawing the back of my hand accross my chin, and saying something like "this is the biggest one I've ever . . ."?

Rain Man
11-25-2006, 10:03 PM
Does anyone else suspect that Denver's 38-yard rushing performance had anything to do with the attention that Knee-len got for his cheap shot? I wonder if the league informed them that they would be watching for cheap shots in Thursday's game, and forced them to play real football for once (other than that Ekuban puck, who's too stupid to not try to injure LJ on national TV at the end of a play).

Did anyone notice if the Broncos' offensive line was cheap-shotting as much as usual? I had some distractions during much of the game, so I wasn't able to fully concentrate.

FAX
11-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Does anyone else suspect that Denver's 38-yard rushing performance had anything to do with the attention that Knee-len got for his cheap shot? I wonder if the league informed them that they would be watching for cheap shots in Thursday's game, and forced them to play real football for once (other than that Ekuban puck, who's too stupid to not try to injure LJ on national TV at the end of a play).

Did anyone notice if the Broncos' offensive line was cheap-shotting as much as usual? I had some distractions during much of the game, so I wasn't able to fully concentrate.

I watched for it on several plays and didn't notice severe cut blocking, Mr. Rain Man. I did note with interest that the goats actually got called on some fouls.

That was unusual.

FAX

Frankie
11-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Does anyone else suspect that Denver's 38-yard rushing performance had anything to do with the attention that Knee-len got for his cheap shot?
Good point. :hmmm:

I had some distractions during much of the game, so I wasn't able to fully concentrate.

I hope she was worth it.

InChiefsHell
11-27-2006, 07:33 AM
I'm just sad that the Chiefs had to be the team that probably put Plummer on the bench. Gosh, I'm gonna miss him. But, I guess we can look forward to feasting on Cutlet next year...don't think we'll have a chance this year since the Donks implosion will be complete and they'll be riding the pine for the playoffs.

Lzen
11-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Hi Guys,

Heh, I like how the interviewer says the Donks were able to run against you guys while nobody else had been able to do that. Uh.......what about LJ's 132 yards? :shake: But I did find humor in Olshansky's remarks about the Donks being wussies. :LOL:

Frankie
11-27-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm just sad that the Chiefs had to be the team that probably put Plummer on the bench. Gosh, I'm gonna miss him.
Don't Fret. He'll probably play for the Raiders next year.

Lzen
11-27-2006, 09:58 AM
I am beginning suspect that the purpose of this site is not actually to discuss football, but instead is an elaborate and disguised method of constructing, and then fantasizing about, improbable and overly-elaborate homo-erotic themes. Did that excite you to think about me "fellating" during a game? Did you imagine me looking up with my dark-dark eyes, slowly drawing the back of my hand accross my chin, and saying something like "this is the biggest one I've ever . . ."?

Morphius addressed your idiotic statements about LJ. He posted facts and all you could come up with was weak smack. :rolleyes: