PDA

View Full Version : Tom Nalen - Cheapest, cheapshotting, cheating cheater ever?

Pages : [1] 2

Rain Man
11-19-2006, 10:32 PM
Did you see that piece of steaming feces dive at Olshansky's knees during a spike-the-ball play? After the ball had been spiked?

I laughed out loud when Olshansky started punching that piece of garbage. Too bad he didn't take off the back of his cheating, cheap-shotting skull. I hope Olshansky shoots him in the face after the game.

It was funny too how Olshansky just walked off the field afterward. He knew he would be ejected, but sometimes you have to do the right thing and just kill the piece of garbage who tries to end your career on a spike play.

I hope you die of bird flu, Nalen, even if it takes out 40 million other Americans as a result.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UgEK6_nz28"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UgEK6_nz28" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

KCGridironBeast
11-19-2006, 10:34 PM
I don't approve of Olshansky's response (given the situation), but that was just plain bush league by Nalen. But can we expect anything else from a Broncos lineman?

ChiefsFanatic
Did you see that piece of steaming feces dive at Olshansky's knees during a spike-the-ball play? After the ball had been spiked?

I laughed out loud when Olshansky started punching that piece of garbage. Too bad he didn't take off the back of his cheating, cheap-shotting skull. I hope Olshansky shoots him in the face after the game.

It was funny too how Olshansky just walked off the field afterward. He knew he would be ejected, but sometimes you have to do the right thing and just kill the piece of garbage who tries to end your career on a spike play.

I hope you die of bird flu, Nalen, even if it takes out 40 million other Americans as a result.

Probably a good thing for Nalen that he didn't do it to Haynesworth. He deserves to have someone stomp on his head.

KC Jones
no doubt... he's a cheating pile of shit that tries to take out peoples knees.

ChiefsFanatic
11-19-2006, 10:35 PM
I don't approve of Olshansky's response (given the situation), but that was just plain bush league by Nalen. But can we expect anything else from a Broncos lineman?

How do you propose that he protect his livelyhood against a cheap shot like that?

KILLER_CLOWN
How much more money will shanacheater have to fork out to get his boy into the pro bowl?

OnTheWarpath58
They're not called the Cheatin Donks for nothin.......

DaKCMan AP
Both players should be suspended and fined. Unfortunately, only Olshansky has a shot at either happening.

JBucc
That was terrible, but what do you expect.

AZORChiefFan
11-19-2006, 10:36 PM
that was a dirty shitbag play.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-19-2006, 10:37 PM
Both players should be suspended and fined. Unfortunately, only Olshansky has a shot at either happening.

BS after reviewing that the league should allow a public execution on that donkey scumbag.

morphius
Yeah, I thought it was deserved, of course I didn't mind DT trying to rip off Sharpe's head right after Sharp went after another Chiefs player's back of the knee as well.

But hey, if the donx can't beat em, just cheap shot them.

dirk digler
I wish Olshansky would have yanked Nalen's helmet off and beat him with it

boogblaster
11-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Get-a-rope .....

Easy 6
11-19-2006, 10:39 PM
The only explanation i ever hear about the donx blocking scheme is ..."its legal" , weeeeell why in the hell is it legal??? The NFL is so damn stupid about certain things...pull your socks up, tuck in your shirt, dont try to have some good natured fun after a TD......BUT, go ahead and cheat and go low and try to end another mans career.

Its the height of sickening the way that the league protects that style of play, its just beyond weird how they let those guys go after knees???
I hope Igor sic's the Russian mob on that cheating pussies ass.

Lzen
11-19-2006, 10:39 PM
I can't believe the league still allows that cheap stuff the Broncos always do. :shake:

Iowanian
11-19-2006, 10:40 PM
I completely agree.

That was a typical donk move. Nalen of all people knew it was a spike, and after the spike, takes a dive at a Dlineman's knee.

I think Olshanski made a rash, instict move that was a pretty big mistake, but I can see how it happend. Nalen would deserve it if the result was a concussion.

It wasn't the only donk cheapshot I saw tonight.

Ugly Duck
he's a cheating pile of shit that tries to take out peoples knees.

Heck, all the Donkey linemen fit your descriptor..... but after a friggin SPIKE play? A new low even for Denver....

DaFace
I'm just puzzled how it's not illegal to dive at a defender's knees on a spike play. I don't disagree with the ejection, but Nalen should have been at least flagged as well.

Rain Man
11-19-2006, 10:41 PM
Nalen is just lucky that this was an evening game and the Chargers' steroids were wearing down. Otherwise, the fight would still be going on.

Iowanian
11-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Actually.....If Olshansky is fined(which he will be) and suspended, along with the other injuries and suspensions on the Eggo Front 7.....It would be pretty sweet if the Raiduhs could upset Sandy Eggo.

Denver has to be Butt hurt after that loss....with little time to lick their wounds.

May those cheap shotting fornicators of their immediate family be bruised and battered when they arrive in KC....

Nalen's cheating ass should be fined for going after a players knee when there was absolutely NO reason for it, other than a cheap shot. It was as blatant as stepping on a Center's face.

Rausch
11-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Heck, all the Donkey linemen fit your descriptor..... but after a friggin SPIKE play? A new low even for Denver....

You're no longer the dirtiest team in the league.

Just admit to it, deal with Art having class, and move on.

stevieray
11-19-2006, 10:44 PM
I don't know, they say that it doesn't matter who they put in there....

Simplex3
11-19-2006, 10:44 PM
You're no longer the dirtiest team in the league.

Just admit to it, deal with Art having class, and move on.
My God, I hate to admit it, but the Faiders aren't the dirtiest team on a field any given Sunday. Holy crap.

blueballs
11-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Shanahan likely fines them after film study
if the lineman do not come in contact with a
certain number of defenders knees

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Did Nalen get Crisco all over him too.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 10:58 PM
My God, I hate to admit it, but the Faiders aren't the dirtiest team on a field any given Sunday. Holy crap.

They are still the dumbest though.

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 10:58 PM
Stoopiderr even.

Rain Man
11-19-2006, 11:04 PM
The local news is showing clips of the game, and they're intentionally covering up the evidence of the cheap shot. Let's hope that Nalen gets some kind of thrombosis this week.

dirk digler
11-19-2006, 11:06 PM
The local news is showing clips of the game, and they're intentionally covering up the evidence of the cheap shot. Let's hope that Nalen gets some kind of thrombosis this week.

They showed it on NFL Network and all of them agreed it was a cheap shot by Nalen and that he deserved getting punched

Simplex3
11-19-2006, 11:12 PM
They showed it on NFL Network and all of them agreed it was a cheap shot by Nalen and that he deserved getting punched
Was Terrel Davis among those saying it was a cheap shot? I mean hell, without that cheap shot line he wouldn't be sitting on that set.

dirk digler
11-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Was Terrel Davis among those saying it was a cheap shot? I mean hell, without that cheap shot line he wouldn't be sitting on that set.

Nope it was Deion Sanders, Steve Marucci, and Rich Eisen. Mostly it was Deion saying that it was cheap.

I haven't seen TD on NFL Network in quite a while.

KChiefs1
11-19-2006, 11:14 PM
I wish Olshansky had broken Nalen's face....

Halfcan
11-19-2006, 11:16 PM

I haven't seen TD on NFL Network in quite a while.

I think he is working on Heidi's stud farm blowing truckers with Mike Tyson. Thats what pootie said, so it must be true.

Frazod
11-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Funny how the f#cking announcers see the same things we see and NEVER comment on it. Nalen's bribe list must be longer than Santa's Christmas list.

Jenson71
11-19-2006, 11:26 PM
Funny how the f#cking announcers see the same things we see and NEVER comment on it. Nalen's bribe list must be longer than Santa's Christmas list.

Nothing about bribes. The announcers know something. How many probowls Nalen's been in, 5. That gives him a lot of legitimacy. And that stuff just gets built on.

Pitt Gorilla
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
The worst part is that the Chargers scooped us on a draft pick. Olshansky was picked one spot ahead of Siavii, both from Oregon. I recall the draft announcers predicting that we'd take Olshansky, but he was suddenly gone. Of course, the Seahags did something similar when they took Alexander 2 picks ahead of the Chiefs the year we drafted SlyMo. The announcers had been saying that we'd likely take Alexander, if he was still on the board.

Sorry for the uber downer.

Frazod
11-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Yeah, that's our legacy - lose enough to barely miss the playoffs, win enough to get hosed on the draft. :banghead:

OnTheWarpath58
11-19-2006, 11:33 PM
The worst part is that the Chargers scooped us on a draft pick. Olshansky was picked one spot ahead of Siavii, both from Oregon. I recall the draft announcers predicting that we'd take Olshansky, but he was suddenly gone. Of course, the Seahags did something similar when they took Alexander 2 picks ahead of the Chiefs the year we drafted SlyMo. The announcers had been saying that we'd likely take Alexander, if he was still on the board.

The sad part is, we "scooped" ourselves......

Trading down was wee-todd-did......

Rain Man
11-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Nothing about bribes. The announcers know something. How many probowls Nalen's been in, 5. That gives him a lot of legitimacy. And that stuff just gets built on.

I honestly don't see how anyone could vote for that street criminal. I hope that this highly visible and typical cheap shot will result in him being excluded from now on. He has never deserved to be there in the first place.

Demonpenz
11-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Yeah, that's our legacy - lose enough to barely miss the playoffs, win enough to get hosed on the draft. :banghead:

Win enough to keep lamars pockets fat and arrowhead full

tic

Lzen
11-19-2006, 11:35 PM

Shuddap, you!

Jayhawkerman2001
11-19-2006, 11:36 PM
I was saying the same stuff man, because its always nalen that does that shit man. Thats total bullshit and i cant stand how the stupid ass donkeys can get away with stupid ass shit like that. Did you hear madden saying that nalen can do that, its fine? Total bullshit.

Ugly Duck
11-19-2006, 11:39 PM
I hope that this highly visible and typical cheap shot will result in him being excluded from now on. Maybe not so visible. Here's all the ESPN website has to say about the incident:

"However, the Chargers made things interesting, allowing the Broncos to drive from their 3 to the Chargers 32 thanks to a personal foul on defensive end Igor Olshansky, who was ejected for punching center Tom Nalen."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261119007

Rain Man
11-19-2006, 11:47 PM
Maybe not so visible. Here's all the ESPN website has to say about the incident:

"However, the Chargers made things interesting, allowing the Broncos to drive from their 3 to the Chargers 32 thanks to a personal foul on defensive end Igor Olshansky, who was ejected for punching center Tom Nalen."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261119007

I hate the media.

Nightwish
11-19-2006, 11:59 PM
I don't approve of Olshansky's response
I don't either. The response was wholly inappropriate. What he should have done was first removed Nalen's helmet, flipped him on his back, and driven his cleats straight into eyes (if he was wearing cleats).

Demonpenz
11-20-2006, 12:01 AM
I thought it was a smart move by nalen. Get the personal foul and 15 yards by pissing off igor. No wonder he has a superbowl ring and is on his way to canton

Nightwish
11-20-2006, 01:01 AM
I thought it was a smart move by nalen. Get the personal foul and 15 yards by pissing off igor. No wonder he has a superbowl ring and is on his way to canton
Not a smart move at all. He was damned lucky he didn't get flagged for the personal foul himself. He had no way of knowing the dude was going to start swinging on him like that. You know what they say, the second infraction is always the one that draws the flag.

Cochise
11-20-2006, 01:06 AM
It's too bad there wasn't a lead pipe lying on the ground for Igor to use on him.

Oh Snap
11-20-2006, 01:40 AM
didnt Igor Olshanksy have knee surgery this year to? He was out a few weeks because of it... Nalen is a cheating bastard and may he die a thousand horrible deaths!

NJ Chief Fan
11-20-2006, 01:42 AM
i wish we drafted olshansky instead of siavii

Oh Snap
11-20-2006, 01:42 AM
I don't either. The response was wholly inappropriate. What he should have done was first removed Nalen's helmet, flipped him on his back, and driven his cleats straight into eyes (if he was wearing cleats).

Cmon we all would like to see those denver OLineman get what they deserve which is an ass whooping.

Oh Snap
11-20-2006, 01:44 AM
Ummm. So embarressing... Nightwish i didnt read the whole post. You basically agree with me... NICE!

RedDread
11-20-2006, 02:04 AM
A Microcosm and good illustration of the Denver Broncos since Shanny arrived. I hope most of the NFL fans in America saw that.

No. 2 Dirtiest play of the year behind Haynesworth's headstomping.

SPchief
11-20-2006, 02:13 AM
a post from the mange on this incident.

"APAOP55:

As for Nalen the play looked bad but he was cut blocking. What people dont' understand is that the D lineman saw him. A cut block is when you dive at the legs when they guy has his back towards you and is engaged with another player

KILLER_CLOWN
11-20-2006, 02:29 AM

"APAOP55:

As for Nalen the play looked bad but he was cut blocking. What people dont' understand is that the D lineman saw him. A cut block is when you dive at the legs when they guy has his back towards you and is engaged with another player

ThEm TuRd's been cheating so long they don't even know the rulez anymore.

el borracho
11-20-2006, 02:44 AM
Cheap shot and completely unnecessary. Nalen should be fined.

Taco John
11-20-2006, 03:07 AM
I honestly don't see how anyone could vote for that street criminal. I hope that this highly visible and typical cheap shot will result in him being excluded from now on. He has never deserved to be there in the first place.

Nalen is a future HOF'er.

tk13
11-20-2006, 03:12 AM
I hear they're going to make his bust horizontal to the ground and glue a bronze knee onto his forehead.

SPchief
11-20-2006, 03:24 AM

Are you endorsing what Nalen did?

Warrior5
11-20-2006, 05:52 AM
This is EXACTLY why the Donks replaced Chokeland as #1 on my loathe list 10 years ago. Not only is this crap condoned; they train to do it...it's SOP.

patteeu
11-20-2006, 07:20 AM
Denver must be loaded with OL cheapshot talent if they can afford to demote George Foster to 2nd string. That's some quality cheapshot depth there.

bkkcoh
11-20-2006, 07:25 AM
Cheap shot and completely unnecessary. Nalen should be fined.

I would think that something like that should have a suspension with it. There is no reason to do that, especially in that situation. :banghead:

burt
11-20-2006, 07:34 AM

Beautiful baby. Nalen is a cheap shot bastard. I am full of truths today!

chris
11-20-2006, 08:17 AM

In your wet dreams. :)

chris
11-20-2006, 08:18 AM

I assume you were drunk when you wrote that fantasy comment.

Brock
11-20-2006, 08:18 AM

No, he isn't.

Lzen
11-20-2006, 08:28 AM

So it's okay for him to dive at a defensive lineman's knees after the whistle? I suppose you think the Crisco on the jerseys was okay, too?

:shake: :rolleyes:

Your team has been getting away with cheating for so long, you forgot what cheating is.

burt
11-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Your team has been getting away with cheating for so long, you forgot what cheating is.

So did his wife....that kid is WAY too cute to belong to TJ.

jk TJ!

Chiefnj
11-20-2006, 08:36 AM
It should have been offsetting unsportsmanlike penalties on Nalen and Olshansky and the refs should have left both players in the game to carry out their own version of thunderdome for the rest of the game - 2 men enter, 1 man leaves.

KC Jones
11-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Technically, Nalen didn't break any rules so he won't be fined. It's kinda like when there's an interception and Defensive Linemen could take a free hit on the QBs by "blocking" them.

It was however disgustingly dirty, cheap, and malicious.

ILikeBigTiddys
11-20-2006, 08:41 AM
Is there no clip of this?

Iowanian
11-20-2006, 08:42 AM
And you wonder why you're advancing up the idiot food chain.

T@co is too cool for Chiefsplanet now, unless its to testify on some dumbF@ckary. Nalen is NOT a Hof center. He IS the king of your cheap shotting, greased pigs. He deserves whatever Karma drops on his ACL.

Chiefnj
11-20-2006, 08:46 AM
Technically, Nalen didn't break any rules so he won't be fined. It's kinda like when there's an interception and Defensive Linemen could take a free hit on the QBs by "blocking" them.

It was however disgustingly dirty, cheap, and malicious.

If the ball has been spiked, isn't the play dead?

Bwana
11-20-2006, 08:48 AM
That was indeed a low test bush league cheap shot. The guy should have booted a 50 field goad attempt on his jaw for trying to take out his knee. He got off easy with two bitch slaps to the helmet on national TV.

KCFalcon59
11-20-2006, 08:58 AM
He should be suspended. Of course if the league decided to suspend him they would wait till after Thursday to announce it.

jidar
11-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Crap. Can't find it on youtube.
Hope someone posts a clip of it.

Chief Chief
11-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Would it matter if the NFL announced his suspension before this Thursday? Nalen would appeal that decision and get at least one week to submit his rebuttal.

Kerberos
11-20-2006, 09:05 AM
He should be suspended. Of course if the league decided to suspend him they would wait till after Thursday to announce it.

Yea that is what we need is that cheating bastard cheapshotting our already inept defensive linemen.

:shake:

BTW where are the Donkey Crew at to defend Nalen? Vailpass, Garcia Bronco etc etc etc????

ChiefsFanatic
11-20-2006, 09:13 AM
Yea that is what we need is that cheating bastard cheapshotting our already inept defensive linemen.

:shake:

BTW where are the Donkey Crew at to defend Nalen? Vailpass, Garcia Bronco etc etc etc????

I don't think you can actually defend what he did. Even if the technique IS legal, the play was dead when the ball hit the ground.

InChiefsHell
11-20-2006, 09:15 AM
Olshansky should have rolled around on the ground in fake injury to try to draw the flag. Then, if no flag comes, he'd be in there for the next play when he could really fug up Nalen, hopefully unseen by the officials.

...but it was fun watching him bitch slap Nalen.

KCFalcon59
11-20-2006, 09:15 AM
Would it matter if the NFL announced his suspension before this Thursday? Nalen would appeal that decision and get at least one week to submit his rebuttal.

True. I guess we need some vigilante justice!!!

jspchief
11-20-2006, 09:19 AM
If there's any justice in this world every NFL team in the league will take note and go apeshit on every kneeldown or spike that Denver ever runs.

They want to play it out? Fine. Next time Plummer's taking a knee in the victory formation, I hope some DT bullrushes and snaps the motherf*cker's head off. "Play to the whistle" you cheating scumbags.

DonksareDirty
11-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Charger fan here, just wanting to see if you guys had any comments on that bs, lol theres 6 pages... I'm so fugging sick of thier cheating oline, some of thier fans are actually defending it... I don't blame Olshansky for going after that POS either....

Good luck Thanksgiving Day and please beat the snot out of these fuktards.

siberian khatru
11-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Charger fan here, just wanting to see if you guys had any comments on that bs, lol theres 6 pages... I'm so fugging sick of thier cheating oline, some of thier fans are actually defending it... I don't blame Olshansky for going after that POS either....

Good luck Thanksgiving Day and please beat the snot out of these fuktards.

Congrats on the win last night. Very impressive.

PunkinDrublic
11-20-2006, 09:40 AM
Not only did Nalen get away with it in last nights game against SD, he did it a couple of weeks ago in Pittsburgh with the game well out of hand. The Steeler player responded by kicking Nalen when he was on the ground. I can't remember if the Steelers player got thrown out of the game but he did get penalized. What really pissed me off was that jerkoff Phil Sims justifying it. He said something to the effect of "hey that's what you have to expect when you play Denver". I used to actually think Sims was a good commentator but excusing Nalens cheapshot blocking is unacceptable.

DonksareDirty
11-20-2006, 09:44 AM
Thank you, I jsut wish they would come out in the first half like they have been in the second half the past 2 games.

Frankie
11-20-2006, 09:54 AM
I saw that too. I wonder why Denver didn't get a flag on that. It was absolutely unnecessary too. Like Rain Man said, it was on a freaking spike play.

Can somebody post a gif of that? I'd love to throw it at our resident Donk fans everytime they troll over here.

DaFace
11-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Crap. Can't find it on youtube.
Hope someone posts a clip of it.

I'm currently recording the entire final two minutes of the game from my DVR. I'll have it and a clip of the "incident" itself in half an hour hopefully.

Frankie
11-20-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm currently recording the entire final two minutes of the game from my DVR. I'll have it and a clip of the "incident" itself in half an hour hopefully.
You do that and there's rep waiting for you.

DaFace
11-20-2006, 10:00 AM
You do that and there's rep waiting for you.

I've just never seen a game end that crazy. It needs to be remembered!

trndobrd
11-20-2006, 10:01 AM
I think it's unfair to blame Nalen for going at other players knees. My guess is that he's never really thought about how it feels to get chopped in the knees.

Gunther needs to draw up a "special" blitz scheme for Nalen's right knee.

Having Page get a 15 yard head of steam and put a shoulder pad into the side of his right knee, would give Nalen a much deeper understanding.

Frankie
11-20-2006, 10:06 AM
I think it's unfair to blame Nalen for going at other players knees. My guess is that he's never really thought about how it feels to get chopped in the knees.

Gunther needs to draw up a "special" blitz scheme for Nalen's right knee.

Having Page get a 15 yard head of steam and put a shoulder pad into the side of his right knee, would give Nalen a much deeper understanding.
ROFL
That is COOOOLD!!

King_Chief_Fan
11-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Olshansky should have rolled around on the ground in fake injury to try to draw the flag. Then, if no flag comes, he'd be in there for the next play when he could really fug up Nalen, hopefully unseen by the officials.

...but it was fun watching him bitch slap Nalen.

It was fun seeing the whole SD team bitch slap the living stuff right out of those low down, dirty, cheating, scum bags. My favorite part was watching Denver scramble at the end with most of the fans in their cars on the way home. Fans and team....bitch slapped silly.

DaFace
11-20-2006, 10:20 AM
The short clip has been uploaded. It'll take a few minutes for YouTube to process it before it shows up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UgEK6_nz28

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UgEK6_nz28"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UgEK6_nz28" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

BIG_DADDY
11-20-2006, 10:21 AM
Shottenheimer WAY over reacted to that. You don't like a guy protecting his career you can just move Olshansky over here, we'll take him.

King_Chief_Fan
11-20-2006, 10:23 AM
Shottenheimer WAY over reacted to that. You don't like a guy protecting his career you can just move Olshansky over here, we'll take him.

I think Marty was acting....putting on a show. I bet it was high fives in the locker room.

Iowanian
11-20-2006, 10:24 AM
My guess is marty didn't see what happend.

I'll bet when he sees the film, he'll still be pissed at Igor's reaction, but won't blame him.

Its too bad that he didn't use a knee to the chin for a reaction and KO the MFer.

Oh Snap
11-20-2006, 10:27 AM
I don't think you can actually defend what he did. Even if the technique IS legal, the play was dead when the ball hit the ground.

How would that not be illegal then? The play was dead, that would pretty much be like throwing a punch. Nalen was just to much of a wimpy bitch to throw a punch so instead he passes it off as a 'cut block'.

InChiefsHell
11-20-2006, 10:27 AM
It says that the video is no longer available...does that mean it is still waiting to post it?

morphius
11-20-2006, 10:29 AM
It says that the video is no longer available...does that mean it is still waiting to post it?
Or the NFL requested that they remove it so as to cover that Cheaters actions.

DaFace
11-20-2006, 10:30 AM

It takes YouTube anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours to process videos. It will give that message until it's processed.

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 10:31 AM
I think Marty was acting....putting on a show. I bet it was high fives in the locker room.

Part of his postgame press conference was on Sirius this morning, and he was still not happy.

DaFace
11-20-2006, 10:32 AM
It's done.

Bowser
11-20-2006, 10:34 AM

"APAOP55:

I guess they forgot the play in question was a f*cking spike-the-ball play.

Nalen is a future HOF'er. I don't think any of us could give a shit less about who the Broncos put in their Ring of Fame.

Bowser
11-20-2006, 10:36 AM
Part of his postgame press conference was on Sirius this morning, and he was still not happy.

It's all good. Marty doesn't have Tim Grunhard to go on his radio show, all drunked up, telling everybody that Marty would personally take care of all the fines his team racked up against the Broncos.

siberian khatru
11-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Just watching it again (thanks, DaFace!), every other Denver OL was just standing up doing nothing, and Nalen dives for Igor's knees. So blatantly dirty. Appalling.

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Madden's commentary justifying it was sickening.

jspchief
11-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Just watching it again (thanks, DaFace!), every other Denver OL was just standing up doing nothing, and Nalen dives for Igor's knees. So blatantly dirty. Appalling.Exactly. The most damning evidence is the actions of the rest of the Denver line. They all stand up and do nothing, while Nalen dives at Olshansky's knee.

What a piece of shit. If they drag his dead body off the field this Tursday I'll be cheering at the top of my lungs.

morphius
11-20-2006, 10:42 AM
This obviously fits into the unneccessary roughness rule, it may be legal during the course of the game, but it was completely unneccessary by anyone's definition.

Oh Snap
Youtube wont play it. The NFL requested that all NFL content be tooken off youtube for copyright infringment.

DaFace
Here's the entire final two minutes of the game if you guys are interested.

First clip:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXvmYVNX2Xg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXvmYVNX2Xg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXvmYVNX2Xg

Second clip:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0g1GfVbzv8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0g1GfVbzv8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0g1GfVbzv8

DaFace
11-20-2006, 10:44 AM
Youtube wont play it. The NFL requested that all NFL content be tooken off youtube for copyright infringment.

I've got videos that have been on there for a few months now and have never been touched. I know they're pulling certain things off, but not all NFL content has been pulled.

jspchief
11-20-2006, 10:44 AM
hmmm. I'm watching it on youtube as I type this.

Oh Snap
11-20-2006, 10:45 AM
This obviously fits into the unneccessary roughness rule, it may be legal during the course of the game, but it was completely unneccessary by anyone's definition.

The whistle already blew. The play was dead. Nalen knew it. The other lineman just stood around while he went at olshanskys knees. It should have been grounds for uneccessary roughness.

morphius
11-20-2006, 10:49 AM
The whistle already blew. The play was dead. Nalen knew it. The other lineman just stood around while he went at olshanskys knees. It should have been grounds for uneccessary roughness.
And you can see Olshansky point at his knee as he walks passed one of the other players.

Bowser
11-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Good lord. Is Bowlen stuffing Madden's pockets, too?

Frazod
11-20-2006, 10:54 AM

Good luck Thanksgiving Day and please beat the snot out of these fuktards.Just the latest in a long line of despicable crap they get away with, with no comment or explanation from the league, over and over and over. Bowlen must know where every body ever buried by the NFL is located.

Thanks for the kind wishes - likewise, I hope you guys beat the piss out of them in San Diego. I wouldn't root for Denver if they were playing Al Quida.

Bowser
11-20-2006, 10:55 AM
I wouldn't root for Denver if they were playing Al Quida.

Ahh, top shelf frazod! LMAO

I might have just found a new sig.....

jspchief
11-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Are you guys having trouble watching on youtube? Because it works for me.

RedNeckRaider
Just the latest in a long line of despicable crap they get away with no comment or explanation from the league, over and over and over. Bolen must know where every body ever buried by the NFL is located.

Thanks for the kind wishes - likewise, I hope you guys beat the piss out of them in San Diego. I wouldn't root for Denver if they were playing Al Quida.
ROFL What anti Denver thread is complete without a frazod blast!

siberian khatru

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pretty much what I was thinking last night when some folks were arguing it would be better for the Chiefs' playoff chances if Denver won. Sorry, logic has nothing to do with it. I didn't want San Diego to win, I just wanted Denver to lose.

dirk digler
11-20-2006, 10:59 AM

LMAO

Quote of the century

Someone needs to make a shirt out of that

ROFL

BIG_DADDY
11-20-2006, 11:06 AM

They never call shit on the Donks, it's disgusting.

Oh Snap
11-20-2006, 11:07 AM
Yea im seeing it now.

CoMoChief
11-20-2006, 11:12 AM
Anyone have video of this? I remember seeing this is in a bar and I was the only one going nuts after what Nalen did.

StcChief
11-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Just the latest in a long line of despicable crap they get away with, with no comment or explanation from the league, over and over and over. Bowlen must know where every body ever buried by the NFL is located.

ROFL ROFL

Oh Snap
11-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Madden's commentary justifying it was sickening.
Madden cant think for himself. He goes on to say how its alright for Nalen to go at his knees, but yet the play was dead and it looked intentional, which means boys and girls, it was a dirty play and should have been penalized.

cdcox
11-20-2006, 11:18 AM

There are a lot of OL that have more than 5 probowls who never sniffed the HOF.

Oh Snap
11-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Had it been anyone else but the broncos it would have been penalized.

Oh Snap
11-20-2006, 11:21 AM
There are a lot of OL that have more than 5 probowls who never sniffed the HOF.

You wanna see some OL HoFers look no futher then willie roaf, and will shields. They are the very definition of what it takes to be in the hall of fame.

Rain Man
11-20-2006, 11:23 AM
With five pro bowls or whatever, I think Tom "Knee"len may get on an initial list or something, but I think he would immediately get kicked out just by a Chiefs or Chargers rep showing a few clips of his "technique". He doesn't bring honor to the game of football, and in fact he does the opposite.

Of course, Howie Long was a cheapshot guy too, and he got in, so what do I know?

DaFace
11-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Anyone have video of this? I remember seeing this is in a bar and I was the only one going nuts after what Nalen did.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3568111&postcount=95

Chiefnj
11-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Brain dead Madden and Michaels defends Nalen. "Nalen went for his knees, but that's okay." Nalen clearly went at his knees AFTER the ball was spiked.

Iowanian
11-20-2006, 11:38 AM
I wonder what they and donkfan would have had to say, if in the same situation, after the spike, everyone standing around, and Olshansky takes a dive at Nalen's knee?

Thats what I thought.

Jack
11-20-2006, 11:48 AM

So this is infamous flipperjohn. Is he in the hit and run mode these days? I expected a long-winded justification of why Olenski actually pulled him into his knew to make him look bad. Maybe he will start a foundation to fight for the oppressed donky lineman. And I always enjoy reading how you fellow Chiefs fans shread him on virtually every subject he offers. He just isn't very imaginative.

He certainly has a great vision of what it takes to be a "future HOF'er". . .he should read little's book about being snubbed in the Hall.

Can anyone supply a link to the flipperjohn's huddling place. I'd like to look under the bed and see how they are consoling themselves. The site isn't worth the effort to register.

Iowanian
11-20-2006, 11:56 AM
What you're obviously failing to grasp, that donk fan comprehends, is that Nalen, in his uber-intelligence was able to predict and deduce that if he were to calculate his cheap shot just right, that Olshansky would respond and commit a penalty to give the donks 15 yards of additional offense.

Its actually not dirty, its a technically, calculated and brilliant offensive play by Nalen. [/taco]

OnTheWarpath58
11-20-2006, 12:05 PM
What you're obviously failing to grasp, that donk fan comprehends, is that Nalen, in his uber-intelligence was able to predict and deduce that if he were to calculate his cheap shot just right, that Olshansky would respond and commit a penalty to give the donks 15 yards of additional offense.

Its actually not dirty, its a technically, calculated and brilliant offensive play by Nalen. [/taco]

Nalen is a genious! A dirty, chop-blocking genious!

*waiting for someone unfamiliar with the lexicon to bash my spelling*

Dartgod
11-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Some of the spin going on over at the 'Mane is downright hilarious...

Nalen is a very smart and savvy veteren. I think there is a high probablity that he knew exactly what Igor's response would be when Tom fell down like that. It wasn't a dive it was much closer to an on purpose fall.

Olshansky was assuming too much when he thought that an obvious spike situation meant that he didn't have to play that down. That kind of lackadaisical attitude on a football field can get you injured.

To their credit, however, there are quite a few Donkey fans that agree it was a cheap shot.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=49599&page=2

Jack
11-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the link. . .hilarious posts over there.

el borracho
11-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Nalen was blocked into the knee by Eddie Kennison.

el borracho
11-20-2006, 01:06 PM
It just occurred to me that Olshansky is a martial artist. Why the heck didn't he give Nalen a roundhouse kick to the face?

Rain Man
11-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Some of the spin going on over at the 'Mane is downright hilarious...

I enjoyed the one that said that Knee-len dove at Olshansky's knee "because he's a savvy veteran" and was trying to draw a retaliation flag. Um, yeah. Sure. That's what happened.

Dartgod
11-20-2006, 01:12 PM
I enjoyed the one that said that Knee-len dove at Olshansky's knee "because he's a savvy veteran" and was trying to draw a retaliation flag. Um, yeah. Sure. That's what happened.
It was an ON-PURPOSE fall, dammit!! :cuss:

ChiefsFan4Life
11-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Video of the incident:

DaFace
11-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Video of the incident:

Amazing...

Perhaps Rain Man should add the video link to the header before it gets posted in this thread a fourth time.

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:26 PM
What a bunch of seeping vaginas.

Dartgod
11-20-2006, 01:27 PM
So you support Nalen's actions?

ChiefsFan4Life
11-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Amazing...

Perhaps Rain Man should add the video link to the header before it gets posted in this thread a fourth time.

Sorry, I didn't go through every post

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 01:28 PM
We would expect no less from the resident Orangemane douche bag.

DaFace
11-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Sorry, I didn't go through every post

No big deal. It's just that it's been reposted a number of times already. And I'm cranky. :p

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:33 PM
We would expect no less from the resident Orangemane douche bag.

Get your douchebags straight; I'm not an Orange Mane member.

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:34 PM
So you support Nalen's actions?

Absolutely, there was nothing illegal there.

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 01:34 PM
Get your douchebags straight; I'm not an Orange Mane member.
Oh ok! You're just a douche bag.

penguinz
11-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Just because it was not illegal it does not mean it was not cheap and uncalled for. it was clear that nalen was trying to injure him.

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Oh ok! You're just a douche bag.

That's better. (guess I showed Redcoats who's boss....)

Jack
11-20-2006, 01:36 PM
The link from Dartgod's post no longer works. It goes directly to the login page. Reckon those ladies over there are a might sensitive.

Dartgod
I expected nothing less from you.

To steal a scenario from Iowanian; if the situation had been reversed, and the Charger D-Lineman had went at Nalen's knees, AFTER the play was dead, would you feel the same way?

siberian khatru

So it's open season on every Donks' knees Thursday night?

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Just because it was not illegal it does not mean it was not cheap and uncalled for. it was clear that nalen was trying to injure him.

Your psychic abilities must make you the hit of the party.

Redcoats58
Yikes

siberian khatru

And your denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 01:39 PM
I don't know if it takes a psychic to see a cheapshotting donk hurling his fat body at that dudes knee.

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:39 PM
I expected nothing less from you.

To steal a scenario from Iowanian; if the situation had been reversed, and the Charger D-Lineman had went at Nalen's knees, AFTER the play was dead, would you feel the same way?

A football consant that applies to every player on every team:

Legal=Legal
Illegal=Illegal

There is no crying in football unless your coaches were way different from mine. Listening to you ladies moan is downright embarrassing. One of you needs to hand me the remote and go fix me a ham sandwich.

el borracho
11-20-2006, 01:40 PM
Tony Danza is the boss... you are just a douchebag.

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:40 PM
And your denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

No offense brother but if there is a more over used, non-clever, flat out tired and worn saying than the one you used here I don't know what it is.
Are ya' working hard or hardly working today?

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Tony Danza is the boss... you are just a douchebag.

IIRC that sawed-off little ****er knocked off some pretty nice ass for a midget in his day.

Jack
11-20-2006, 01:42 PM

Legal=Legal
Illegal=Illegal

There is no crying in football unless your coaches were way different from mine. Listening to you ladies moan is downright embarrassing. One of you needs to hand me the remote and go fix me a ham sandwich.

Correct. . .it is "legal".

What's your take on ethical?

Donger
11-20-2006, 01:43 PM
No offense brother but if there is a more over used, non-clever, flat out tired and worn saying than the one you used here I don't know what it is.

ChiefsPlanet Word of The Day: hackneyed

siberian khatru
11-20-2006, 01:44 PM

Whoa, touchy, touchy.

So, you wanna win a smackoff because you can't argue the issue? Fine, smack away. You rool. You got me beat.

But you're still dead wrong on Nalen. And you know it.

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:45 PM
ChiefsPlanet Word of The Day: hackneyed

Leave it to you to sum up a thought with one word that took me an entire paragraph to express.

Dartgod
11-20-2006, 01:47 PM

Legal=Legal
Illegal=Illegal

The play was dead = ILLEGAL

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Correct. . .it is "legal".

What's your take on ethical?

In medicine and religion that is a fine concept.

What's your take on doing whatever it takes withn the confines of the rules to stay ahead of the guys who are trying to take your job so you can continue to earn in the only livelihood you know?

Do you consider such behavior unethical?

(ask anyone here who studied Ethics incollege-we could go all day and all night on a debate of ethics without ever deciding a thing)

siberian khatru
11-20-2006, 01:49 PM
You can flame me, vail. It's just water off a duck's back. You Donk fans are like two peas in a pod. Birds of a feather flock together, you know what I mean? Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining. Haven't I told you a million times not to exaggerate anyway?

Sheesh.

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:50 PM
The play was dead = ILLEGAL

What was the called penalty?

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 01:50 PM

What's your take on doing whatever it takes withn the confines of the rules to stay ahead of the guys who are trying to take your job so you can continue to earn in the only livelihood you know?

That's a bit far fetched. Nalen isn't going to lose his job, and definately not on a trashed last minute spike play.

Dartgod
11-20-2006, 01:51 PM
What was the called penalty?
My bad. I forgot that in the Donko world, it ain't cheating if you don't get caught.

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:52 PM
You can flame me, vail. It's just water off a duck's back. You Donk fans are like two peas in a pod. Birds of a feather flock together, you know what I mean? Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining. Haven't I told you a million times not to exaggerate anyway?

Sheesh.

LMAO I was not flaming you SK, sorry if you thought so. I never realized it til now but if I have a pet peeve it would be that particular 'denial' saying. If I was attacking anything it was that expression, not you. Again, apologies if I was less than civil.

Jack

(ask anyone here who studied Ethics incollege-we could go all day and all night on a debate of ethics without ever deciding a thing)

Not an answer. Not even a cleaver dodge. . .

Easier question, what's your take on unsportmanlike?

vailpass
That's a bit far fetched. Nalen isn't going to lose his job, and definately not on a trashed last minute spike play.

The big picture is comprised of many small pieces.

CupidStunt
11-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Hilarious that people are dumb enough to defend that loser.

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 01:53 PM
My bad. I forgot that in the Donko world, it ain't cheating if you don't get caught.

The only reason he is taking this stance is because he feels that Madden verified his stance. What Madden failed to realize was the play was blown dead and then Nalen flopped at his knee.

siberian khatru
11-20-2006, 01:54 PM
LMAO I was not flaming you SK, sorry if you thought so. I never realized it til now but if I have a pet peeve it would be that particular 'denial' saying. If I was attacking anything it was that expression, not you. Again, apologies if I was less than civil.

Eh, my bad too. Two wrongs don't make a right. Like ebony and ivory, we're together in perfect harmony. :thumb:

But you're still wrong on Nalen. :p

vailpass
11-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Not an answer. Not even a cleaver dodge. . .

Easier question, what's your take on unsportmanlike?

So you have no answer to my question?

My answer to your's: Breaking the rules is unsportsmanlike. A current examplw would be Olshansky's behavior.

ChiefFripp
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm convinced Shanarat trains his boys to do anything to win, even take out another player's knees. They cheated both their superbowl years but Donkey fans don't care as long as they get the W. That mentality is the difining characteristic of that whole organization and their fans.

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 01:57 PM

My answer to your's: Breaking the rules is unsportsmanlike. A current examplw would be Olshansky's behavior.

Look I could see blocking like that on any other play but come on... on a spike play that shit is just uncalled for.

Redcoats58
11-20-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm convinced Shanarat trains his boys to do anything to win, even take out another player's knees. They cheated both their superbowl years but Donkey fans don't care as long as they get the W. That mentality is the difining characteristic of that whole organization and their fans.

You don't have to be convinced. Terell Davis verified this on the NFL network.

vailpass
11-20-2006, 02:00 PM
To celebrate my little bitty companie's recent buy out by one of the behemoth Defense Contractors I'm going to hit early happy hour today.

Nice chatting with you all. Happy Thanksgiving and here's hoping for a classic Thursday Night battle.

Cheers,
vp

siberian khatru
11-20-2006, 02:04 PM
To celebrate my little bitty companie's recent buy out by one of the behemoth Defense Contractors I'm going to hit early happy hour today.

Nice chatting with you all. Happy Thanksgiving and here's hoping for a classic Thursday Night battle.

Cheers,
vp

See! See! He's all but admitting defeat!

:D

Jack
11-20-2006, 02:05 PM

Not 'dissing you my friend. I've read a number of posts from you and found it surprising you would hold that issue to something too simplistic.

Posing a question to a question so is infinitly weak when trying to support something like this obious and flagrant conduct viewed by so many. Legal is not enough.

Igor's action = illegal. . . that's correct.

Nalen's instigation = totally benign; to be overlooked; perfectly correct. . .ad nausem. . .thats amazing.

trndobrd
11-20-2006, 02:16 PM
So it's open season on every Donks' knees Thursday night?

Yes.

Rain Man
11-20-2006, 02:26 PM

Olshansky's behavior should draw a flag, but it's not unsportsmanlike in the sense that he was merely acting in self-defense against an attack that occurred between plays. From his standpoint, how could he be sure that Knee-len didn't have a knife or a gun at the ready to complete his despicable criminal acts?

I've got no problem with a player defending himself or his teammates against an attempt to injure them. Otis Taylor defending Len Dawson against Ben Davidson? Right thing to do. Kyle Turley defending Aaron Brooks against Damian Robinson? Right thing to do. Tony G defending himself against a cheap shot from Romanowski? Right thing to do. If for some reason a Chief ever committed an atrocious cheap shot against another player, I would understand that player defending himself, too.

RedNeckRaider
11-20-2006, 02:57 PM
It was a cheapshot, but it is nothing new. This has been used by the 49ers from the "Kindrick" method. Alex Gibbs and Shannahan passed this to the Broncos after learning from the master. The idea is to get as many people on the ground on every play. The problem is not the Broncos, it is the NFL which has refused to protect players by making these tatics illegal. Nalen is doing his job, and if he wants to keep his job he will keep doing what is asked of him. It is up to the NFL to put a end to these tatics.

Braincase
11-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Personally, I wish the Chiefs had players with names like Igor Olshansky and Kimo Von Olhauffen... just because I think they sound cool.

Frazod
11-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Ah, arguing the finer points of cheating with Bronco fans. Must be like discussing the holocaust with Mel Gibson's dad.

siberian khatru
11-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Ah, arguing the finer points of cheating with Bronco fans. Must be like discussing the holocaust with Mel Gibson's dad.

ROFL

You're on a roll today.

Frazod
11-20-2006, 03:25 PM
ROFL

You're on a roll today.

It's Bronco week - I'm motivated. :D

Iowanian
11-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Well its obvious that in any situation where Denver might spike the ball, the Opposing Defense should have a DT submarine the Center/Guard and blitz a couple of Catapulting-over-the-line LBs and smash the kneeling QB.....just to make sure and finish the play.

TEX
11-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Man that was FKN F-U-N-N-Y to see steroid boy Olshansky start swinging on Nalen's head. I knew what happened before the replay when the announcers were asking themselves what happened. Going for someon'e knees in a kill the clock situation - CLASSIC CHEATING DONX SCUM! :shake:

Reerun_KC
11-20-2006, 03:40 PM
You know Madden is the biggest Piece of shit to ever grace a booth.. To say nalen could go for the knees is just stupiditiy coming out of the mouth of that worthless Man whore.

I cant stand Madden and look forward to the day that fat f*cking shit bag kicks it in the booth.

trndobrd
11-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Well its obvious that in any situation where Denver might spike the ball, the Opposing Defense should have a DT submarine the Center/Guard and blitz a couple of Catapulting-over-the-line LBs and smash the kneeling QB.....just to make sure and finish the play.

Yep. "Play until the whistle blows"

Gun better be working up something on the chalkboard right now.

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Bob Dole gets an early Thansgiving vacation.

Apparently the HR director took exception to Bob Dole going for her knees when he didn't like the increase in the monthly health insurance premium.

dirk digler
11-20-2006, 03:59 PM
PFT Noticed

NALEN NAILS IGOR

Although Chargers defensive tackle Igor Olshansky was ejected late in Sunday night's win over the Broncos, video courtesy of YouTube (via our friends at AOL's NFL Fanhouse) shows that Denver center Tom Nalen dove at Olshansky's knees in the play that preceded the swinging of fists by Igor.

The only problem? The play was a clock-killing spike into the ground by the Broncos, who were driving toward a potential game-tying score. Thus, there was no reason for Nalen to hit Olshansky low, other than to attempt to injure him.

It was, in our view, a cowardly act by the anchor of a line that has injured many opponents over the years through legal-but-cheap blocking. Though Olshansky should not have retaliated, what Nalen did to Olshansky isn't much better than what Albert Haynesworth did to Andre Gurode.

And we hope that the NFL will take appropriate action against Nalen's take-home pay.

(Meanwhile, enjoy the clip while you can. The NFL undoubtedly will soon be advising the fine folks at YouTube to take it down, since it is copyrighted material.)

HemiEd
11-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Breaking the rules is unsportsmanlike. A current example would be Olshansky's behavior.

Yep, he should have gutted Nalen right there on the spot. How many careers has Nalen ended?

Rain Man
11-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Bob Dole gets an early Thansgiving vacation.

Apparently the HR director took exception to Bob Dole going for her knees when he didn't like the increase in the monthly health insurance premium.

Is there anything in the Employee Manual that prohibits it? Because if not, it's legal and there's not a thing she can do about it.

Simplex3
11-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Is there anything in the Employee Manual that prohibits it? Because if not, it's legal and there's not a thing she can do about it.
Bitch should have been playing to the whistle anyway.

Oh, and Bob Dole was simply falling down in an attempt to get her to punch him in the head.

caffeinated_virus
11-20-2006, 05:08 PM
what is disgusting is reading the Donkey boards and some fans actually sticking up for Nalen and his actions.

What will it take for the league to outlaw this type of blocking? Seriously, it is a great way to end peoples careers.

Remember this Poll?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/players/10/12/poll.dirtiest/

Who is the dirtiest player in the NFL?

Rodney Harrison (S, Patriots).... 15%
Hines Ward (WR, Steelers) ........ 9%
Jon Runyan (T, Eagles) ................ 8%
Dan Neil (G, Broncos) ................... 8%
Kyle Turley (T, Rams) ................... 6%
Frank Middleton (G, Raiders) ...... 4%
Kenoy Kennedy (S, Broncos) .......4%
John Welbourn (T, Chiefs)............ 3%
Tom Nalen (C, Broncos) ............... 3%
Chris Hovan (DT, Vikings) ............ 3%

caffeinated_virus
11-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Just to add some more fuel to the fire:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9606522/1

"It's dirty, there's no question about it," Hayward said. "It's a dirty way to play. But they use it because it works. That's why you're seeing more teams use it. It works. That doesn't make it right. The league has tried to do stuff to make it safer, but they haven't done enough. It's a way a guy can get seriously hurt. It's a dirty system."

Rain Man
11-20-2006, 05:11 PM
what is disgusting is reading the Donkey boards and some fans actually sticking up for Nalen and his actions.

What will it take for the league to outlaw this type of blocking? Seriously, it is a great way to end peoples careers.

Remember this Poll?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/players/10/12/poll.dirtiest/

I would've expected more than three Broncos in the "top ten dirtiest players" list. I'll bet a bunch of them split the vote.

caffeinated_virus
11-20-2006, 05:19 PM
I would've expected more than three Broncos in the "top ten dirtiest players" list. I'll bet a bunch of them split the vote.

Probably.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/davyjoneslocker07/nalen_mug.jpg

ChiefFripp
11-20-2006, 05:23 PM
After seeing the video I have concluded that Nalen is a piece of human garbage.

chagrin
11-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Probably.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/davyjoneslocker07/nalen_mug.jpghttp://www.mugshots.net/nick_nolte/nick_nolte.jpg

I think these two hang out with the same dealer

siberian khatru
11-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Oh, and Bob Dole was simply falling down in an attempt to get her to punch him in the head.

Bob Dole is a crafty veteran.

sdbound
11-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Thursday night please have a KC player kindly tear off Nalen's helmet with his head still in it.

manchambo
11-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Funny to me that the most active thread on you all's board is one about the Broncos' center almost hitting the knee of one of your rivals' DL.

Kind of reflects how bad and irrelevant your own team has become, imho.

As always, my keen insight into your psyches is provided free of charge.

Easy 6
11-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Funny to me that the most active thread on you all's board is one about the Broncos' center almost hitting the knee of one of your rivals' DL.

Maybe its because we dont give a good Goddamn who it was against, maybe we just dont like blatantly obvious attempts to ruin a guys knees.

We will see who is irrelevant Thursday, plummet will be pushing 'cause he feels wutlers presence looming ever larger as he continues to choke on pressure burgers.

Face it, nalen is cheap-shot artist without peer, there was NO good reason to do what he did. I normally NEVER wish for bad injuries for ANY player but i hope that dirty son of a bitch blows every damn tendon in his legs...it would only be payback for all of the seasons he's ended.

manchambo
11-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Maybe its because we dont give a good Goddamn who it was against, maybe we just dont like blatantly obvious attempts to ruin a guys knees.

We will see who is irrelevant Thursday, plummet will be pushing 'cause he feels wutlers presence looming ever larger as he continues to choke on pressure burgers.

Face it, nalen is cheap-shot artist without peer, there was NO good reason to do what he did. I normally NEVER wish for bad injuries for ANY player but i hope that dirty son of a bitch blows every damn tendon in his legs...it would only be payback for all of the seasons he's ended.

I see what you do. You make up a cute little nickname by slightly changing everybody's name. (It took me a while to catch on because you people generally don't spell very well. Aslo, I don't really know what a "wutler" is.) So, like, I could call your quarterback Trent "Greek," because he takes it up the butt. Ooh, this is fun. And ever so clever.

Frazod
11-20-2006, 06:47 PM

Uh, we do play Denver next, manbitch. You and your keen insight must have missed that. Big shock there.

Dartgod
11-20-2006, 06:48 PM
I see what you do. You make up a cute little nickname by slightly changing everybody's name. (It took me a while to catch on because you people generally don't spell very well. Aslo, I don't really know what a "wutler" is.) So, like, I could call your quarterback Trent "Greek," because he takes it up the butt. Ooh, this is fun. And ever so clever.
Whatever, ManChowder. You obviously got a little in your eye if you can't see that what Nalen did was wrong.

Easy 6
11-20-2006, 06:48 PM
DUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR /{manholelove}

PS - get used to my "cute" little name changes.

PPS - nalen is STILL a lowlife.

KcMizzou
11-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Choke on pressure burgers?

:spock: LMAO

(sorry scott)

Easy 6
11-20-2006, 06:51 PM

(sorry scott)

Eh, it was spur of the moment...i forgive ya'.

Bwana
11-20-2006, 06:53 PM

Who drug this pile of crap in here? :shake: Now get back to Investo and finish smoking Naylens pole..............Bitch.

KCBOSS1
11-20-2006, 06:54 PM

This is a stupid statement considering if we beat you this Thursday, we're heavy in the running. Oakland is irrelevant....KC...not irrelevant. Come on over.

Fairplay
11-20-2006, 06:55 PM
My next bowel movement will be dedicated to manchambo.

Thank you.

manchambo
11-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Whatever, ManChowder. You obviously got a little in your eye if you can't see that what Nalen did was wrong.

I thought it was cheap (though I suspect there was something going on between the two of them before that, considering the big Russian's reaction). What I was commenting on (and providing my keen insight about) was you people's preoccupation with a game your team was not even involved in. I expected to come here and find numerous threads cheering your team's resounding drubbing of the fearsome Oakland Raiders. Instead, I found a ginormous thread spewing venom about the fact that Nalen almost touched a Charger player's knee. Quite telling, I think.

(PS, I will not respond to comments relating my nickname to "manchowder"--is that even a word? are all residents of the show me state preoccupied with seminal fluid?--such discussion is quite beneath me.)

Dartgod
11-20-2006, 06:58 PM
I thought it was cheap (though I suspect there was something going on between the two of them before that, considering the big Russian's reaction). What I was commenting on (and providing my keen insight about) was you people's preoccupation with a game your team was not even involved in. I expected to come here and find numerous threads cheering your team's resounding drubbing of the fearsome Oakland Raiders. Instead, I found a ginormous thread spewing venom about the fact that Nalen almost touched a Charger player's knee. Quite telling, I think.

(PS, I will not respond to comments relating my nickname to "manchowder"--is that even a word? are all residents of the show me state preoccupied with seminal fluid?--such discussion is quite beneath me.)
Can we get a name change on aisle 4? Mods? I think ManChowder is most befitting of this 'tard.

KCBOSS1
11-20-2006, 06:58 PM
We we're all watching this game. Not all of us were spewing. But then again, you are preoccupied with a board that has nothing to do with your team, so how irrelevant does that make you?

Malcor
11-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Ya, right up there with "There's no crying in..."

~rolleyes~

Easy 6
11-20-2006, 07:04 PM

(sorry scott)

I gotta cop to it...pressure burgers & wutler was pretty weak :redface:

manchambo
11-20-2006, 07:06 PM
We we're all watching this game. Not all of us were spewing. But then again, you are preoccupied with a board that has nothing to do with your team, so how irrelevant does that make you?

I think you misunderstood something. It is having no hope of making the playoffs that makes one irrelevant. Reading the drivelings of half-wits for amusement makes me cynical and arrogant, but not irrelevant. I come here for reasons which I imagine must be similar to the reasons why people watched those videos of little kids fighting on myspace.

Easy 6
11-20-2006, 07:11 PM
I think you misunderstood something. It is having no hope of making the playoffs that makes one irrelevant. Reading the drivelings of half-wits for amusement makes me cynical and arrogant, but not irrelevant. I come here for reasons which I imagine must be similar to the reasons why people watched those videos of little kids fighting on myspace.

Doesnt your work release contract stipulate that you be back at the county clink by 7:00???

Oxford
11-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Olshansky should have rolled around on the ground in fake injury to try to draw the flag. Then, if no flag comes, he'd be in there for the next play when he could really fug up Nalen, hopefully unseen by the officials..

Actually, he should have fallen forward.... right onto his lower back with a forearm.

1.21Gigawatts
11-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Nalen is just lucky that this was an evening game and the Chargers' steroids were wearing down. Otherwise, the fight would still be going on.
I'm a Charger fan and I thought that was funny.

I really hope you guys destroy the knees and ankles of the Broncos linemen.

They ended Jamal Williams' season a couple years ago, and they ended a Cincinnati DT's season in 2004 too.

BTW, all the Donkeys fans are saying it wasn't a cheap shot. Figures.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=76618

Bill S Preston
11-21-2006, 12:28 AM
Igor calls them out (http://youtube.com/watch?v=beO_UUTxy-8)

He's absolutely right. To bad the NFL won't do anything about it.

Redcoats58
11-21-2006, 12:32 AM

I love that, nice post rep.

Guru
11-21-2006, 12:47 AM
I'm a Charger fan and I thought that was funny.

I really hope you guys destroy the knees and ankles of the Broncos linemen.

They ended Jamal Williams' season a couple years ago, and they ended a Cincinnati DT's season in 2004 too.

BTW, all the Donkeys fans are saying it wasn't a cheap shot. Figures.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=76618

Hell, if we did that to a Bronco they would be crying armageddon.

Ugly Duck
11-21-2006, 01:00 AM
BTW, all the Donkeys fans are saying it wasn't a cheap shot.

I like these DonkFan excuses:

"They all knew it was a spike play and he probably just fell forward by losing his balance." - BroncoManiac 69

"I wasn't sure if he tried to cut his knees or he just fell forward." - ECBronco

"There is no way on this planet that Nalen would go after anybody with intent to injure them." - Ignitionnight

Frazod
11-21-2006, 01:15 AM

Unfotunately, they'll probably fine Igor. Bought off f#cks. :shake:

Great interview, though. Igor rocks. :thumb:

Rain Man
11-21-2006, 02:37 AM

Heh-heh. "Those guys are wussies." I like that.

Ugly Duck
11-21-2006, 06:56 AM
Heh-heh. "Those guys are wussies." I like that.

"With their ability to hold & not get called for it by the refs, they can put in any running back & make yards. Grasping, holding, cutting - thats what they do."

Amnorix
11-21-2006, 07:29 AM
You know, I'm not a Boston College grad, but as the only 1A school in New England, I root for their football team and have since the Flutie era. I'm not hard core or anything, but I do root for them.

With Romo, and now Nalen, I'm finding it a little harder to do so. Romo deserves to be run over by a truck, and Nalen should suffer total loss of all cartilage between both knees and enjoy bone and bone limping for the rest of his life with no chance of knee replacement surgery.

Despicable.

Dartgod
11-21-2006, 07:38 AM
He made a remark that Denver was the only team able to run on them this year; perhaps he forgot about the 132 yards and 2 TDs that LJ put on them a few weeks back.

Other than that, great interview. Wussies indeed...

Shamrock
11-21-2006, 07:44 AM
I completely agree.

That was a typical donk move. Nalen of all people knew it was a spike, and after the spike, takes a dive at a Dlineman's knee.

I think Olshanski made a rash, instict move that was a pretty big mistake, but I can see how it happend. Nalen would deserve it if the result was a concussion.

It wasn't the only donk cheapshot I saw tonight.

Donks suck.

I hope y'all kick their asses on Turkey Day. Break the Plumber in half just for the hell of it too ....

stevieray
11-21-2006, 08:22 AM
He said what I've been saying for years.

Iowanian
11-21-2006, 08:55 AM
Halfwit musings? You did cut your teeth on donkeyminge. Thats your speed.

As for playoff hopes, if the Chiefs beat the donks in 2 days, the Donks will have gone from 1st to 3rd in the division, looking up, with games vs a healthy Seatle and then AT Sandy Eggo, who just beat your ass, has an angry DE and will be getting back the roid boys.

Lets not forget that Jake PLummINT is your qb.

The donks are going down hard, and everyone in the league will enjoy it.

I think you misunderstood something. It is having no hope of making the playoffs that makes one irrelevant. Reading the drivelings of half-wits for amusement makes me cynical and arrogant, but not irrelevant.

Iowanian
11-21-2006, 08:59 AM
It is too bad Igor is in Sandy Eggo instead of KC....

It doesn't take a seasoned fan to know he's right. I saw holds not only from the side and jersey but several from BEHIND Dlinemen.

Donks suck. Donk fans swallow.

morphius
11-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Donks suck.

I hope y'all kick their asses on Turkey Day. Break the Plumber in half just for the hell of it too ....
I don't think we want to break Plummer, we want their worst QB on the field.

I just want to know what Olshansky is going to do to get back when they meet again in a few weeks.

manchambo - WTH are you talking about? Were the Denver fans all celebrating and patting themselves on the back after their lucky win against the Raiders two weeks ago? I highly doubt it. But hey, Denver again has the chance to be the worst team in the AFC to make the playoffs, and has become the most likely to be completely embarrassed in a playoff game. But hey, you do have Plummer...

KcMizzou
11-21-2006, 09:03 AM
It's pretty telling that this thread has Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, and Patriots fans all agreeing on the subject.

patteeu
11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
... It took me a while to catch on because you people generally don't spell very well. Aslo, I don't really know ...

LMAO It never fails.