cmh6476
11-20-2006, 12:36 AM
how bout it Giants? :thumb:

cmh6476
11-20-2006, 08:15 AM
i guess I'm the only one hoping the Giants win tonight :shrug:

Archie F. Swin
11-20-2006, 08:22 AM
Coughlin returns to Alltel...that should be fun.
Is Gerard starting for Jacksonville?

cmh6476
11-20-2006, 08:27 AM
Coughlin returns to Alltel...that should be fun.
Is Gerard starting for Jacksonville?

Update On Leftwich's Ankle -- Thu Nov 16 1:15 am --
Needs More Rest According To Dr. Andrews
How well his damaged left ankle responds to rest and treatment over the next week to 10 days could resolve whether Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Byron Leftwich, who has missed the past three games, plays again during the 2006 season. Leftwich traveled to Birmingham, Ala., on Monday for a second opinion on his balky ankle from Dr. James Andrews, and ESPN.com has learned that the renowned orthopedist apprised the four-year veteran signal-caller that there is, indeed, debris and bone spurs in the joint. Andrews recommended to Leftwich that he rest the ankle for 7-10 days, and then have it re-evaluated. Team doctors have advised Leftwich that he should not play again this season. If the ankle does not show significant progress in the timeframe set by Andrews, sources said, Leftwich likely will not play again in 2006. (ESPN)

FF Today's Take: Leftwich has said himself that he doesn't expect his ankle to be 100% before the season ends and it appears at the very least it will be a couple weeks before he would return to action, if at all.

StcChief
11-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Need Jones-Drew for a few TDs, Yards

Need E.Manning to have big game.

so a 52-48 shoot out sounds good.

PinkFloyd
11-20-2006, 10:39 AM
i guess I'm the only one hoping the Giants win tonight :shrug:

Me and the guys will be watching with great interest tonite during our bowling league in St. Joe... Hopefully the Jags will bite the big one !!!