PDA

View Full Version : Good cheap/free editing programs for compiling DVDs?

PastorMikH
12-02-2006, 02:28 PM
I have been burning the Chiefs games that are shown as well as movies from TV on our DVDr. It will delete the commercials and such, but only if I play the DVD on the DVDr player. Even after finalizing, the other DVD players show the commercials and such.

What I am wanting to do is burn the programing on a DVD-RW, and load it onto the computer, edit, then burn a final copy.

What programs would work good for the editing?

Thanks

ZepSinger
12-02-2006, 03:22 PM
I have been burning the Chiefs games that are shown as well as movies from TV on our DVDr. It will delete the commercials and such, but only if I play the DVD on the DVDr player. Even after finalizing, the other DVD players show the commercials and such.

What I am wanting to do is burn the programing on a DVD-RW, and load it onto the computer, edit, then burn a final copy.

What programs would work good for the editing?

Thanks

I use Adobe Premiere Pro, which unfortunately is nowhere close to free. I'd suggest going to download.com and doing a search..

Hope this helps--

Z

BigRock
12-02-2006, 03:27 PM
You could probably find a copy of Adobe Premiere (or any good program, really) on a torrent site. Isohunt.com, just to name one. No www in front of it, just isohunt.com.

PastorMikH
12-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Any other suggestions?