PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State Basketball

El Jefe
12-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Man I love OHIO and our basketball and football team. I have lived my whole life in central Ohio and always supported OSU. Man Greg Oden is good if you havent watched him you should 12pts 10rebs 5blks and he only played 25 mins or so and didnt start. He has to shoot free throws with his left hand because of the injury to his shooting wrist but he is still shooting 50%. We would of beat UNC if we would of had him. One other guy who you should watch is Daequan Cook he is a freshman and his ppg is 17+ and we have Ron Lewis, David Lighty another sweet freshman, Mike Conley maybe the best freshman pg in the county (Lawson from UNC is good too), Othello Hunter a JuCo College Transfer he is a really good PF, and Jamar Butler is really good pg/sg. Man you should watch this team we are really good this year.

Hootie
12-02-2006, 07:38 PM
is this REALLY a thread?

Mecca
12-02-2006, 07:40 PM
This is what happens when you get a guy who'd have been the #1 pick in the draft....Greg Oden is the best center prospect in years.

Hootie
12-02-2006, 07:41 PM
hopefully the Knicks get the #1 pick so the Bulls can get Oden...

That Ben Wallace signing has sure been a shitty one thus far.

El Jefe
12-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Oden is gonna be good in the pro's he is very very smart and he knows how to play the game. The funny thing is he looks like he is 30 years old with the beard and he just turned 18 a bit ago lol.

DaKCMan AP
12-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Looking forward to Dec. 23rd :)

Hopefully Brewer recovers from mono by then.