PDA

View Full Version : Orlando has finally hit the big time

chagrin
12-02-2006, 09:33 PM
10 O'Clock news lead off with 1 minute on the Florida game but then ripped off 17 minutes of Murder stories. They announced the city's 65 and 66th murder this year, an all time high for the city, as they say it in the paper and on TV News.

I say we need fewer immigration laws and less child predator laws! That's right, the less we actually pay attention and the less we enforce our own laws, the better, right? :mad:

It's sad, this place has really gotten to be a dump, and I have only been here for 4 years now.

Yeah, up in Jacksonville, they are trying hard to beat Orlando, with over 90 murders so far, but Orlando is strong, we'll get there - go team!!

that is all

Reaper16
12-02-2006, 09:35 PM
And Dwight Howard's got the Magic on a resurgence. Good for Orlando.

Easy 6
12-02-2006, 10:15 PM
In related news...Seaworlds beloved Shamu has been found in a known crackhouse with his throat slit......

Tactical Funky
12-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Florida sucks.

I lived in Lake Park near West Palm Beach for a bit and loved the babes n' beaches but hated the crime and the attitude of the locals in general.

There are a few towns far away from the shittiness of Southern Florida, like Palm Coast, that I wouldn't mind giving a shot in the future, however.

Hammock Parties
12-03-2006, 12:25 AM
Florida sucks.

I lived in Lake Park near West Palm Beach for a bit and loved the babes n' beaches but hated the crime and the attitude of the locals in general.

There are a few towns far away from the shittiness of Southern Florida, like Palm Coast, that I wouldn't mind giving a shot in the future, however.

pensacola is a really nice town. I have family down there and visit very often. I havent noticed any crime or any rude people either.