PDA

View Full Version : Buckethead fans...

chagrin
12-02-2006, 10:02 PM
He's on Soundstage tonight, airing right now, check local PBS listings, of course. There are other acts as well, but he'll be on at some point, probably last.

chagrin
12-02-2006, 10:47 PM
You know, I have never seen this goofball perform live.

First, it's him doing his schtick and he has this creepy asian looking chick all dressed up, standing there, just looking at him with this creepy asin chick grin, while he does his tricks, then she gives him numchucks, that's right, and he does tricks with them, not involving the guitar - while some freaky digital music plays, then he does "the robot" for 3 minutes. I am falling asleep at this point.

Then Bill Laswell comes in, along with a drummer, and then Buckethead finally plays for real...holy shit, that guy is totally gifted! Perfect guitar playing hands, he does in fact kick ass.

chagrin
12-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Side note, I always have thought his bucket head gimick, sucked, and I still do. Jason is dead, he should just play, and not be so silly about it, but I would definitely see him live, whenever he comes here.

chagrin
12-02-2006, 10:50 PM
And by the way, if any of you see this show on the schedule, I recommend you try to at least tape it, overall, they had several types of bands playing, and then they all played towards the end, killer shit dude

ZepSinger
12-02-2006, 11:04 PM
And by the way, if any of you see this show on the schedule, I recommend you try to at least tape it, overall, they had several types of bands playing, and then they all played towards the end, killer shit dude

I've got 2 channels of PBS, but he's not on either one!!!!
:banghead: :deevee:

Archie F. Swin
12-02-2006, 11:09 PM
has KFC ever given him problems? legal problems?