PDA

View Full Version : New Linkin Park

QuikSsurfer
12-06-2006, 06:15 PM
it's about time.. love the song
called QWERTY
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3lsr7QiwdRc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3lsr7QiwdRc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Reaper16
12-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Nu-metalcore?

Heh, I've always loved Linkin Park. Love 'em, formulaic though they may be. I'm anticipating the new album, produced by Rick Ruben.

morphius
12-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Not to bad. I like that song a lot better then some of the stuff Mike put out on his solo effort.

Cochise
12-06-2006, 09:20 PM

Reaper16
12-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Not to bad. I like that song a lot better then some of the stuff Mike put out on his solo effort.
I found Fort Minor's "The Rising Tied," and the mixtape "We Major" to be some of the best hip hop releases of last year. And I listen to a lot of hip hop/rap.

morphius
12-06-2006, 10:27 PM
I found Fort Minor's "The Rising Tied," and the mixtape "We Major" to be some of the best hip hop releases of last year. And I listen to a lot of hip hop/rap.
I like some of the rock/rap combined, but can't get into hip-hop much at all. Just something about having real instruments seems to help it out a lot. There were a couple songs on the Fort Minor CD that were OK, but I just haven't been able to get into it.

I have odd/bad taste in music, but I've accepted it.

Reaper16
12-06-2006, 10:48 PM
I like some of the rock/rap combined, but can't get into hip-hop much at all. Just something about having real instruments seems to help it out a lot. There were a couple songs on the Fort Minor CD that were OK, but I just haven't been able to get into it.

I have odd/bad taste in music, but I've accepted it.
OK. I just assumed you were a rap fan and were speaking unfavorably of the album. No need for me to defend it now.

Sure-Oz
12-07-2006, 12:35 AM
I heard the new album is definetly supposed to be different. Im excited, they are incredible live.

morphius
12-07-2006, 07:14 AM
OK. I just assumed you were a rap fan and were speaking unfavorably of the album. No need for me to defend it now.
LOL! Nope, I don't make anyone defend their music choice, I question fans of Rush, but other then that I just let it all slide.

Sure-Oz - Yeah, they really did rock in that last concert here in KC. A lot better then I expected.

chagrin
12-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Is it more incessant whining about relationships, or have they finally gotten over whatever heartbreak they experienced as children?

Bowser
12-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Is it more incessant whining about relationships, or have they finally gotten over whatever heartbreak they experienced as children?

Heh. I think Cochise's attachment about sums it up.