PDA

View Full Version : Doodlebob! Zepsinger's Flash project

ZepSinger
12-08-2006, 07:05 AM
I'm just finishing up my MM Flash course, working toward my Bachelor's and on the way to being Macromedia certified. Thought my fellow CP musicians would get a kick out of the final project.

If it seems like you're jumping thru alot of hoops to get thru the movie, it's by design- those are all steps I had to include for my grade.

A couple hints- when the movie stops, open the dropdown menu and click 'Just GO!' to start the movie from that point. Then, before hitting the big silver button, click on the guitar strings to hear an E (the chord, solo, and the riff that follows is me).

The rest is self-explanatory. BTW- this will end up being a Flash intro for a recording studio website that I designed a couple of years ago...

Zepsinger's Doodlebob Flash Project (http://www.lewerke.com/ts4050)

NewChief
12-08-2006, 08:01 AM
Please tell me this has nothing to do with the kids show "The Doodlebops" which is one of the most amazingly annoying creations ever to grace a television set (and that's saying a lot).

ZepSinger
12-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Please tell me this has nothing to do with the kids show "The Doodlebops" which is one of the most amazingly annoying creations ever to grace a television set (and that's saying a lot).

Nah. I simply elected to do a cartoon figure for the project, and the easiest one I could think of to draw was Doodlebob. I've never even heard of the Doodlebops...

Z

KC Jones
12-08-2006, 12:48 PM
uhh... that's spongebob squarepants.

BucEyedPea
12-08-2006, 06:02 PM
I'd like to see your work Mr. ZepSinger...but the file doesn't work for me.
Love the start though.

icepick64
12-09-2006, 08:49 PM
I watched it without audio, everything seemed cool, worked fine except the last part said click here for the motel. Click here never worked and I tried clicking everywhere....

ZepSinger
12-09-2006, 08:57 PM
I watched it without audio, everything seemed cool, worked fine except the last part said click here for the motel. Click here never worked and I tried clicking everywhere....

Ah, I don't have that link hooked up yet. But when I do, it will go here:

http://www.dodgenet.com/~juniormotel

Z

Ari Chi3fs
12-11-2006, 11:44 PM
i dig the pic of the people watching 'Doodlespongebob' and they start rocking out... that was clever.