PDA

View Full Version : Olshansky and Nalen meet again

chief52
12-09-2006, 10:59 PM
I hope Olshansky kicks @ss...Cheatin' Donkeys!!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-afcnotes10dec10,0,6124733.story?coll=la-headlines-sports

Olshansky and Nalen meet again
8:50 PM PST, December 9, 2006

San Diego plays host to Denver today, and that means Chargers defensive lineman Igor Olshansky will be facing Broncos center Tom Nalen again.

Remember, it was Nalen who lunged at Olshansky's knees last month on a last-minute play in which quarterback Jake Plummer was spiking the ball to stop the clock.

ADVERTISEMENT
An enraged Olshansky threw a punch and was ejected. But the NFL wound up fining Nalen $25,000 for his transgression.

Olshansky later referred to Broncos offensive linemen as "wussies" and said the only reason Denver has success running the ball is because the linemen hold.

Nalen, who has appealed the fine, hasn't said anything publicly about the incident because Broncos linemen don't talk to the media.

Coach
12-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Hmm... this one could get really interesting.

Ugly Duck
12-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Nalen will be diving & rolling at Igor's knees all game trying to bait him into another 15-yarder....

Jayhawkerman2001
12-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Nalen will be diving & rolling at Igor's knees all game trying to bait him into another 15-yarder....

thats all the dumbass donkies have ever been taught... I dont see how the NFL can't do anything about all that crap.

Ugly Duck
12-10-2006, 01:10 AM
thats all the dumbass donkies have ever been taught... I dont see how the NFL can't do anything about all that crap.

Oh yeah, I guess you're right. He does that all game anyway....

Its legal to dive at a guyz knees inside the tackles. But watch how they roll at the player & flail their legs at him. That part ain't legal. And often you see a Donkey go after a guy's knees way outside the tackles. That ain't legal either - but the refs just sit on their hankies.

el borracho
12-10-2006, 02:45 AM
Hopefully Nalen will die in a car fire before the game starts.