PDA

View Full Version : Anyone concered about the game tomorrow?

Chiefs Pantalones
12-09-2006, 11:28 PM
I think losing last week will cause us to play a little more loosely and better.

In contrast, does anyone think we'll lose tomorrow?

Sure-Oz
12-09-2006, 11:32 PM
No, we will win, arrowhead will be a frenzy.

Direckshun
12-09-2006, 11:35 PM
I am concerned, to be honest.

Last week was such a dehabilitating loss, I just hope the Chiefs are mentally tough enough to bounce back and play Baltimore with all the passion and energy they'll need to.

brent102fire
12-09-2006, 11:40 PM
I think losing last week will keep the Chiefs out of the playoffs this year...I have accepted the fact the Chiefs will just miss the playoffs like last year... :deevee:

Fairplay
To be honest i think we will win.

I've been trying not to think about the chiefs this week though.
Thats how much i got bummed out about last weeks we shoulda won game was.

|Zach|
I feel confident. But you never know with this team. Thats the thing...

I don't know how anyone could be that confident.

I believe in this team's ability to dominate both sides of the ball and tap that ass.

I also believe in this team's ability to suck. Bad.

boogblaster
12-09-2006, 11:41 PM
They will win..24-17 Chiefs.....

DaFace
12-09-2006, 11:46 PM
I think we'll win, but I've kinda resigned myself to whatever fate awaits us this year. If we win? Great. If not? I've already done my pouting for this season last week.

BigRock
12-09-2006, 11:49 PM
If nothing else, we seem to bounce back pretty well after embarrassing road losses lately. After the Giants game last year, we came home and held the Chargers to 7 points. After the Steelers debacle, we came home and didn't quite hold the Chargers down on the scoreboard, but jumped out on 'em quick and ultimately won.

I think we'll bounce back. I bet LJ and the line are looking to make a statement by running on the Ravens, and the defense should certainly be looking to make up for last week. At least they better be.

Jenson71
12-09-2006, 11:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it went either way tomorrow, or concerning the playoffs either. I'm ready for the losses, but pleading for the wins.