PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Black Vs. Ray Lewis....

recxjake
12-10-2006, 10:48 AM
If I remember right, didn't Black really dominate Lewis in a game a couple of years ago?

Mr. Laz
12-10-2006, 10:49 AM
wasn't Black at Guard then

milkman
12-10-2006, 10:57 AM
wasn't Black at Guard then

Yes.

Ray Lewis was dominated by Black, by Shields, and by T-Rich in that game, and as we all know, his (Ray Ray) claim that he was being double-teamed was a fabrication.

Direckshun
12-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Jordan was a part of a revolving door of Chiefs players who took it to Ray Lewis.

Welbourne. Roaf. Shields. Waters. Black (came in to relieve Waters for a few plays). Richardson. Dunn.

Ray Lewis was contained with Al Saunders' elaborate offensive plan (calling Saunders elaborate is redundant, sorry) that focused on taking it to the heart of the Ravens' defense.

Of course, this meant on a handful of plays, Lewis found himself double-teamed, which he famously decried as cheap. Even though it's a completely normal part of football. Hell I've seen Jared Allen triple teamed before.

Kerberos
12-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Jordan was a part of a revolving door of Chiefs players who took it to Ray Lewis.

Welbourne. Roaf. Shields. Waters. Black (came in to relieve Waters for a few plays). Richardson. Dunn.

Ray Lewis was contained with Al Saunders' elaborate offensive plan (calling Saunders elaborate is redundant, sorry) that focused on taking it to the heart of the Ravens' defense.

Of course, this meant on a handful of plays, Lewis found himself double-teamed, which he famously decried as cheap. Even though it's a completely normal part of football. Hell I've seen Jared Allen triple teamed before.

Hell its easy to double and triple team the Chiefs DE's since the pass rush from our DT's Suck major ASS!

We may not have as good a day at keeping Ray under wraps today. We don't have the line we had a couple of years ago... It is decent but it ain't what we had THEN.

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm honestly not scared of this Ravens defense whatsoever...

dtebbe
12-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Ed Reed is the one guy that could give us problems. Trent gets a little over confident sometimes and gets lazy with his throws, and Reed is a guy that can make you pay if you do that.

DT

dtebbe
12-10-2006, 11:57 AM

I'm pretty sure that the Ravens picked up a couple of big fatties in the draft to keep the Guards and Tackles off Ray Ray. He's really only effective if he can run free behind his line.

I'm just saying that this year might be a little different. I think Ray will be more effective with the new big guys up front.

DT

banyon
12-10-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm honestly not scared of this Ravens defense whatsoever...

Pretty crappy, eh?

blsilks
01-07-2007, 09:41 PM
If I remember right, didn't Black really dominate Lewis in a game a couple of years ago?

Surely such a travesty has never occured.