PDA

View Full Version : Green should have stayed on the sideline

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Like I said a long time ago, Huard gets rid of the ball quick, Green holds on to it all day. Green has already thrown several more picks than Huard has all year. Not to mention the D seemed to play better w/ Huard in partly because of better game management

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 12:59 PM
right on man but we are going to see huard soon

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:01 PM
right on man but we are going to see huard soon
acctually i think we're gonna see Croyle soon the way this is looking

the Talking Can
12-10-2006, 01:03 PM
jesus christ

this team and this board have gone to shit

MichaelH
12-10-2006, 01:03 PM
As much as he's not having a good game so far, he has so much more potential at winning the game. Be patient.

Deberg_1990
12-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Like I said a long time ago, Huard gets rid of the ball quick,

Huh??? Huard has one of the slowest releases ive ever seen. Do you even watch the games??

Green has always committed a high amount of turnovers. I dont like it but ive accepted it. Its just his agressive nature and hes always looking downfield to make something happen.

GoodDaySir!
12-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Thanks, Hootie.

Tactical Funky
12-10-2006, 01:06 PM
This thread sucks donkey balls.

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:06 PM
Huh??? Huard has one of the slowest releases ive ever seen. Do you even watch the games??

Green has always committed a high amount of turnovers. I dont like it but ive accepted it. Its just his agressive nature and hes always looking downfield to make something happen.
He doesn't stand in the pocket for 5 minutes waiting for the D to sneak up behind him and strip the ball. Huard drops back, finds the open man, and throws it. Green drops back, waits, waits, waits, waits,...sack and strip

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:08 PM
and throws picks...

Deberg_1990
12-10-2006, 01:10 PM
and throws picks...

Like i said...he has always been that way. He aint gonna change. Thats his nature.

The Baltimore D is Damn good. Give them some credit too. Plus, we dont exactly have all world WR's out there.

This game is far from over.

KChiefs1
12-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Trent is definitely off today.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 01:12 PM
trent has been off since he came back he should have just retired. That game against browns when all we needed was a first down. Jeez

the Talking Can
i give up

i hate this team

all they do is kick me in the balls

blueballs
I love these posters
they make me look brilliant

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 01:13 PM
we were winning with huard simple as that.

Fairplay
12-10-2006, 01:14 PM
I love these posters
they make me look brilliant

And i feel like a genuis (CP spelling)

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:16 PM
exactly

Otter
12-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Since we're already saying stupid stuff:

I want to see the Brodie Croyle Era started!!!

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Since we're already saying stupid stuff:

I want to see the Brodie Croyle Era started!!!
How is it stupid? Look at Huard's stats, look at Green's stats. Look at our record w/ Huard, look at our record w/ Green. Watch the games. When Huard started with the exception of the Pitt game, the defense played much better. The game was managed much better. Our offense was starting to show up until we had some injuries on the line. We were a much better TEAM, not just offense, but TEAM with Huard in.

blueballs
12-10-2006, 01:24 PM
send in Sims he needs the experience
too much $$ just setting on the bench

the Talking Can

yeah, Denver and Miami were great wins

and Cleveland was Trent's fault

let's all just sit here and wait for hootie's vaginal shower to bathe us all

Deberg_1990
Seriously guys, this team has much bigger problems than QB. come on....

Sure-Oz
jesus christ

this team and this board have gone to shit
this thread is a joke, huard gets rid of the ball quicker....right

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:25 PM
You guys are only looking at the qb position in your arguments. I'm talking about how much better the TEAM was. Last time I checked, that's what mattered..

blueballs
I say let Trent sling it
this in not a playoff team
if he can't

siberian khatru
I wonder if the Browns game just put the zap on Trent. Like he'd seen it all before, thought he wouldn't see it again, then BAM. Now he's like, "**** it."

SNR
Look on the bright side guys.

We could have Rex Grossman

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:26 PM
this thread is a joke, huard gets rid of the ball quicker....right
go back and watch the games Huard started in. He acctually got rid of the ball every one in a while, unlike Green

ferrarispider95
How is it stupid? Look at Huard's stats, look at Green's stats. Look at our record w/ Huard, look at our record w/ Green. Watch the games. When Huard started with the exception of the Pitt game, the defense played much better. The game was managed much better. Our offense was starting to show up until we had some injuries on the line. We were a much better TEAM, not just offense, but TEAM with Huard in.

You are dumbf*ck, leave the board. Your right Trent hasn't had a great half, but the ravens are the #1 D for the reason. He has also people in his face all day long.

htismaqe
He doesn't stand in the pocket for 5 minutes waiting for the D to sneak up behind him and strip the ball. Huard drops back, finds the open man, and throws it. Green drops back, waits, waits, waits, waits,...sack and strip

Both Green and Huard RUN THE PLAYS AS CALLED. Huard released the ball sooner because they called 80% 3-step drops for him.

It's pretty obvious that the coaches were far more comfortable dropping back with Trent than they were with Huard.

Deberg_1990
12-10-2006, 01:27 PM
I wonder if the Browns game just put the zap on Trent. Like he'd seen it all before, thought he wouldn't see it again, then BAM. Now he's like, "**** it."

I trust Trent is a true professional with pride to NOT do that.

But i couldnt blame him if he did....

blueballs
He knows he has to throe to win the game
the defense can not be depended on

Demonpenz
all i know is I like it when the chiefs win and thats what huard does, but we all know herms bullshit he never holds players accountable

Lonewolf Ed
12-10-2006, 01:28 PM
Like i said...he has always been that way. He aint gonna change. Thats his nature.

The Baltimore D is Damn good. Give them some credit too. Plus, we dont exactly have all world WR's out there.

This game is far from over.

I am TRYING to hold on to hope that there is no way in hell Trent has as poor a second half as the first. The bad part is, he's going to have to elevate his game tenfold.

Thig Lyfe
Look on the bright side guys.

We could have Rex Grossman

Trent's numbers are pretty Grossman-esque today.

Basileus777
Trent has had a bad game, but its against the best defense in the NFL. You make no sense. Trent is to blame for our defense playing like shit in Cleveland? Blaming Trent for how others are playing is bullshit.

siberian khatru
12-10-2006, 01:29 PM
I trust Trent is a true professional with pride to NOT do that.

But i couldnt blame him if he did....

I don't mean quit. I mean just trying to do too much. Play recklessly.

Valiant
12-10-2006, 01:30 PM

We also handcuffed Huard all those games.. We could do the same to Trent but Trent has the tools unfortunatly he is making Favre mistakes agianst a great D..

Anyone that thinks Huard would be winning this game by himself is retarded...

Sure-Oz
I don't see huard doing much better with that pressure in his face....people aren't getting open either. He def. needs to take a step back and not force things. This defense has done this shit to alot of QB's this year.

SNR
Both Green and Huard RUN THE PLAYS AS CALLED. Huard released the ball sooner because they called 80% 3-step drops for him.

It's pretty obvious that the coaches were far more comfortable dropping back with Trent than they were with Huard.DING! DING! DING!

Basileus777
12-10-2006, 01:31 PM

We lost one game with Green and if Huard had been playing last week the Browns would have blown us out.

cdcox
12-10-2006, 01:31 PM
I almost wish they would put Huard in just to show some of you how limited he is.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 01:32 PM
We lost one game with Green and if Huard had been playing last week the Browns would have blown us out.

You don't know that. We never even gave huard a real shot to start over green, but whatever looks like no post season again so i guess thats the smart move.

Deberg_1990
12-10-2006, 01:33 PM
I don't mean quit. I mean just trying to do too much. Play recklessly.

I would agree with that. He probably is just trying to make a play. Make something happen. All the classic gunslingers have been the same way when things arnt going good.

Marino, Manning, Elway, Fouts, Favre, Kelly....

Of course they usually end up making more mistakes, but they figure they get paid to make something happen, so they try to force things a little too much.

chiefs4me
12-10-2006, 01:33 PM
I don't know who our Qb should be, all I know is we were winning with Hurad.....not that trent can't pull us out of this game...but damn, I want to win......on the bright side today, after the poor display in the first half by our O line...our D has held them to 6.....way to play D.....

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 01:34 PM
pretend that #10 was #11 and everyone would be wanting to cut Huard's head off after that half...

but since it's Trent he's OBVIOUSLY not the problem...

We're not going to win this game with Huard, Trent is the better QB...but he better start playing like it or we're going to be 7-6 and out of the playoff hunt...

milkman
12-10-2006, 01:35 PM
I don't see huard doing much better with that pressure in his face....people aren't getting open either. He def. needs to take a step back and not force things. This defense has done this shit to alot of QB's this year.

Com'on.
That Miami defense played a damn good game, but Huard made plays.

Oh.....wait.

Valiant
12-10-2006, 01:35 PM
You guys are only looking at the qb position in your arguments. I'm talking about how much better the TEAM was. Last time I checked, that's what mattered..

So you are saying its the coaches fault for calling a more diverse Offense playcalling???

You are making the argument that it is all trents fault, then saying that there other factors???

Yes Trent has had a horrible game so far..

but...

WR not getting seperation..
WR dropping passes..
Constant pressure by the D..
and oh yeah the number 1 takeaway team in the NFL...
does not help...

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:38 PM
jesus...get your mouth off trent's cock and listen to what I'm saying. Am I saying Huard has more talent? no. I'm saying Trent got used to playing behind maybe the best offensive line ever, and got used to holding onto the ball too long. They did call more 3 step drops with Huard and it helped greatly. We had a completely different game plan with Huard and it worked. I'm not saying Huard is better, I'm saying the gameplan, the effort of the other players, and the execution with Huard in is better than with Green in. I never said Huard was better, and I never said any of this is Trent's fault. I just said we would be better off with him in for a variety of reasons

Sure-Oz
pretend that #10 was #11 and everyone would be wanting to cut Huard's head off after that half...

but since it's Trent he's OBVIOUSLY not the problem...

We're not going to win this game with Huard, Trent is the better QB...but he better start playing like it or we're going to be 7-6 and out of the playoff hunt...
He's forced 2 pics, imo. easy. yes he is better than huard, and i think huard would be just as rattled in this situation. This is probably the best D in the NFL.

Valiant
I don't know who our Qb should be, all I know is we were winning with Hurad.....not that trent can't pull us out of this game...but damn, I want to win......on the bright side today, after the poor display in the first half by our O line...our D has held them to 6.....way to play D.....

Thats because they of the Baltimore Offense... The announcers said the team only averages 13 points a game without the defensive help...

Sure-Oz
Com'on.
That Miami defense played a damn good game, but Huard made plays.

Oh.....wait.
ROFL

Valiant
12-10-2006, 01:43 PM
jesus...get your mouth off trent's cock and listen to what I'm saying. Am I saying Huard has more talent? no. I'm saying Trent got used to playing behind maybe the best offensive line ever, and got used to holding onto the ball too long. They did call more 3 step drops with Huard and it helped greatly. We had a completely different game plan with Huard and it worked. I'm not saying Huard is better, I'm saying the gameplan, the effort of the other players, and the execution with Huard in is better than with Green in. I never said Huard was better, and I never said any of this is Trent's fault. I just said we would be better off with him in for a variety of reasons

Man you are an ignorant ****... Your thread title just said he should have stayed on the sideline for Huard to play...

How ****ing hard would it have been to say if we would have used the leashed playcalling for Trent as we did for Huard the game would be different???

chiefs4me
12-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Thats because they of the Baltimore Offense... The announcers said the team only averages 13 points a game without the defensive help...

oh...

Otter
12-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Drink Mightly!

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 01:50 PM
atleast huard doesn't just sit back there like a statue. Green makes huard look like Vick back there.

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Man you are an ignorant ****... Your thread title just said he should have stayed on the sideline for Huard to play...

How ****ing hard would it have been to say if we would have used the leashed playcalling for Trent as we did for Huard the game would be different???
Can you read? Green stands around too damn long and has been making poor decisions. Look at the ****ing stats for christ sake. I said not ALL of it is Trent's fault. Huard should have stayed in

dj56dt58
12-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Green puts the ball on the ground more these days than in his recievers hands

blueballs
12-10-2006, 01:59 PM
a never has been back up can make a couple of dicks twich
Plummer is jealous