PDA

View Full Version : Green SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

CASHMAN
12-10-2006, 01:23 PM
He hasnt looked good at all today, and at all since he has came back. Slow and bad passes and forcing passes. :banghead: :banghead: .

CASHMAN.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 01:25 PM
i have been saying it all day, of course we don't listen

Deberg_1990
12-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Green is a rhythm and timing passer. Hes not the type of QB who can just create plays out of nothing.

If the blocking isnt there up front, then his game is gone. Pretty much what has happened today. Give credit to the Baltimore D. Hell of a defense.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2006, 01:30 PM
It's not like he just threw four TDs or anything.

CASHMAN
12-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Green is a rhythm and timing passer. Hes not the type of QB who can just create plays out of nothing.

If the blocking isnt there up front, then his game is gone. Pretty much what has happened today. Give credit to the Baltimore D. Hell of a defense.

Yes but he is or ALL-PRO, but not this year after the hit. Should of went with the hot hand.

CASHMAN.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 01:31 PM
i agree we started playing shitt when green came back hell we barely beat chokland

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 01:33 PM
I wish we had air mcnair

CASHMAN
12-10-2006, 01:35 PM
i agree we started playing shitt when green came back hell we barely beat chokland

TRUE VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CASHMAN.

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Anybody that thinks Huard would have fared better today is kidding themselves.

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 01:36 PM
all i know is with huard we win games, but all the people here love 8-8 but with great stats !

CASHMAN
12-10-2006, 01:37 PM
It's not like he just threw four TDs or anything.

Have you even seen any of the other games he has played in since he has came back? And heck Croyle could of done that against the browns.

CASHMAN.

CASHMAN
12-10-2006, 01:38 PM

Get real ROFL .

CASHMAN.

bishop_74
12-10-2006, 01:38 PM

I don't think that is entirely true. If we could just play to his strengths. Quick passes instead of going for the gold all the time. Baltimore has a REALLY good defensive line and we have a marginal offensive line. We need to just get rid of the ball more quickly... or get a more mobile QB.

PastorMikH
12-10-2006, 01:40 PM

I agree. I wished we had Baltimore's D.

The Huard backers have been waiting for this moment all season.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Have you even seen any of the other games he has played in since he has came back? And heck Croyle could of done that against the browns.

CASHMAN.

Good user name for you. You are about as big a dumbass as that fool occupying the GM position for the Yankees.

So, we should have went with the same hot hand that put up 10 points against the Dolphins when facing similar defensive pressure? The same hot hand that threw multiple passes in each game that would have been picked, and pick-6'ed, but were dropped?

If you are going to blame this game on someone, blame it on these parties:

Greg Wesley
Herman Edwards
Mike Solari
Our offensive Offensive Line
Tynes

Trent has played like dog shit, but he's not the reason we're in this position.

CASHMAN
12-10-2006, 01:42 PM
I agree. I wished we had Baltimore's D.

The Huard backers have been waiting for this moment all season.

Huard backers were there before Trents 1st start back, he just dosent have it since he came back.

CASHMAN.

CASHMAN
12-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Good user name for you. You are about as big a dumbass as that fool occupying the GM position for the Yankees.

So, we should have went with the same hot hand that put up 10 points against the Dolphins when facing similar defensive pressure? The same hot hand that threw multiple passes in each game that would have been picked, and pick-6'ed, but were dropped?

If you are going to blame this game on someone, blame it on these parties:

Greg Wesley
Herman Edwards
Mike Solari
Our offensive Offensive Line
Tynes

Trent has played like dog shit, but he's not the reason we're in this position.

TY i like the yankees GM and i am sure you dont since he is a winner. So you cant blame Trent at all hummmmmmmmmm Get Real he should be added to your great list. The whole D is to blame.

Baby Lee
12-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Still stands, for his entire career, Trent Green has never won an important game.

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
I don't think that is entirely true. If we could just play to his strengths. Quick passes instead of going for the gold all the time. Baltimore has a REALLY good defensive line and we have a marginal offensive line. We need to just get rid of the ball more quickly... or get a more mobile QB.

WE COULD THE SAME THING WITH GREEN.

We don't need Huard to run this offense. Evidently, it's a requirement for our coaches to play scared in order to play smart as well.

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 01:52 PM
of course we are...

Trent Green does no wrong.

the Talking Can
12-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Still stands, for his entire career, Trent Green has never won an important game.

uh, no one on our team has won an important game....Green carried the worst D in the history of the league for years....but let's just re-write history....yeah, that's the ticket

the Talking Can
12-10-2006, 01:54 PM
of course we are...

lol...the bitch is back

nothing brings it out like a loss....

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 01:55 PM
lol...the bitch is back

nothing brings it out like a loss....
Trent Green is leading us to the playoffs!!!!!1111

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Oh well

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2006, 01:57 PM
TY i like the yankees GM and i am sure you dont since he is a winner.

Scoreboard bitch

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/69/STLWS2006Logo.png

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 01:57 PM
of course we are...

Who said anything about Green.

Change your tampon.

7-step drops = DISASTER

It doesn't matter who's ****ing playing QB...

Mecca
12-10-2006, 01:58 PM
The only thing I'll really say is Trent still holds the ball far to long for what our line is.....he could get away with it before...not now.

Baby Lee
12-10-2006, 01:58 PM
uh, no one on our team has won an important game....Green carried the worst D in the history of the league for years....but let's just re-write history....yeah, that's the ticket
Herm has, Ty Law has.

And carry the D, for a good bit of the past 6 years, has looked just like it did today. Nothing until the game was out of reach, and a quick trash TD, just to show us they could do it, if they wanted.

mlyonsd
12-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Solari sucks. And if Herm is making Solari call the offense a certain way Herm sucks.

Our passing game is what opened the field for Holmes.

There aren't many QB's that could come in on 3rd and 8, 9, or 10 and consistently make first downs with our receivers.

I think the defense is better this year, but when its offset with a less than average offense we've gone the wrong way.

Short Leash Hootie
Who said anything about Green.

Change your tampon.

7-step drops = DISASTER

It doesn't matter who's ****ing playing QB...
So, it was the coaching staff's fault...

If #10 was #11 and played like this, who's fault would it be?

The coaching staffs?!?!?!?!

Face it...Green isn't an upgrade to Huard. Plain and simple.

Short Leash Hootie
The only thing I'll really say is Trent still holds the ball far to long for what our line is.....he could get away with it before...not now.
ding ding ding ding

Demonpenz
trent got ruled on today

Demonpenz
12-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Thats what I love about huard is vision and his nack for avoiding sacks. how many time did the sacks get tacked this year

luv
12-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Do you think Huard would have done better with the O-line we had today?

Mecca
12-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Of course Trent holding the ball forever problem has something to do with us having bad WR's and them not being able to get open quickly....probably some of Trent and some of the recievers the combo leads to bad bad things.

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Do you think Huard would have done better with the O-line we had today?
the o-line we had today?!

They did a FINE job against a GREAT pass rush...

Trent simply held the ball far too long...

Make excuses for him all you want...but this game was 50% Trent Green, 50% Herm Edwards...

luv
12-10-2006, 02:03 PM
the o-line we had today?!

They did a FINE job against a GREAT pass rush...

Trent simply held the ball far too long...

Make excuses for him all you want...but this game was 50% Trent Green, 50% Herm Edwards...
I wasn't trying to make excuses. I was asking a question. Calm down.

I agree he held it too long.

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 02:05 PM
we moved the ball all game long...LJ played well...and Trent made costly error after costly error...

Do I think Huard would've faired better?! How the hell do I know...but it couldn't have gotten any worse.

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 02:07 PM
So, it was the coaching staff's fault...

If #10 was #11 and played like this, who's fault would it be?

The coaching staffs?!?!?!?!

Face it...Green isn't an upgrade to Huard. Plain and simple.

If you can't see the difference between a 3-step drop and a 7-step drop, that's not my problem. Go get a "NFL for Dummies" book and come back next week.

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 02:11 PM
If you can't see the difference between a 3-step drop and a 7-step drop, that's not my problem. Go get a "NFL for Dummies" book and come back next week.
shut the **** up dude...

Hey, is Trent SO dumb he can't say, "Mike, I shouldn't be doing 7 step drops...let me use the Huardified playbook and see how that works..."

???

I thought Trent was going to step up and call his own plays when he didn't like what he heard from the booth?

Keep making excuses for his lousy play...we moved the ball all game long and he found ways to **** it up...

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 02:14 PM
shut the **** up dude...

Hey, is Trent SO dumb he can't say, "Mike, I shouldn't be doing 7 step drops...let me use the Huardified playbook and see how that works..."

???

I thought Trent was going to step up and call his own plays when he didn't like what he heard from the booth?

Keep making excuses for his lousy play...we moved the ball all game long and he found ways to **** it up...

Do you really believe the shit that comes out of your mouth, or do you just talk to hear yourself talk?

Seriously, the tampon is soaked. Take a break and change it.

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Do you really believe the shit that comes out of your mouth, or do you just talk to hear yourself talk?

Seriously, the tampon is soaked. Take a break and change it.
Green had three turnovers and was sacked about 9 million times...

But you're right, he isn't at fault whatsoever...

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH???

Trent Green was awful today...plain and simple.

picasso
12-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Run, run, pass...run, run, pass...run, run, pass...run, run, pass...run, run, pass...run, run, pass...
Is it any wonder Trent held the ball to long?
Don't blame Trent for this game, we were to damn predictable. LJ is a good runner and ripping off a 60 yarder between the 20s was awesome but we didn't score. Coaches lost this game.

bishop_74
12-10-2006, 02:20 PM
WE COULD THE SAME THING WITH GREEN.

We don't need Huard to run this offense. Evidently, it's a requirement for our coaches to play scared in order to play smart as well.

No need to yell. :) I just don't think Green is programmed to do 3 step drops and dump offs. He is always looking downfield. Damon seemed to excel at dink-dunk.

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Run, run, pass...run, run, pass...run, run, pass...run, run, pass...run, run, pass...run, run, pass...
Don't blame Trent for this game, we were to damn predictable. LJ is a good runner and ripping off a 60 yarder between the 20s was awesome but we didn't score. Coaches lost this game.
don't blame Trent?!

Shit dude...squint your eyes, re-watch the game, pretend #10 is #11, and I guarantee you call for Huard's head if he played like that today...

I'm sick of Green getting free passes for ****ing up...

Call it a fluke, call it luck...Huard had 1 INT in 9 games...Green has like 6 already...

Mecca
12-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Greens had some moments of looking really awful since he came back but that was to be expected.....I think Trent's the same player he always was he just isn't the type of QB who's going to be great without a good supporting cast.

PastorMikH
12-10-2006, 02:25 PM

I'm a big Trent supporter, but 2 picks and a fumble don't exactly earn you a pat on the back. Trent really needed to play better today.

RedThat
12-10-2006, 02:25 PM
I gotta question.

Now seriously. Really, is Trent Green REALLY a leader? Im having my doubts. I didn't see him express any emotion on the sidelines. He shoulda been firing those guys up for the way they didn't block today!

What I saw was him sitting by himself. Or talking to a few people, throwing his hands up, shrugging his shoulders around like he didn't care.

Short Leash Hootie
12-10-2006, 02:26 PM
I gotta question.

Now seriously. Really, is Trent Green REALLY a leader? Im having my doubts. I didn't see him express any emotion on the sidelines. He shoulda been firing those guys up for the way they didn't block today!

What I saw was him sitting by himself. Or talking to a few people, throwing his hands up, shrugging his shoulders around like he didn't care.
Another thing I liked about Huard...he was always firing guys up...

htismaqe
12-10-2006, 02:30 PM

Who said he wasn't?

Seriously, you might try some warm soap and water on the Damon Huard man-juice you've got in your eyes.

Trent was awful today and the coaches did NOTHING to help him. The exact OPPOSITE of what they did for Leash Huard.

picasso
12-10-2006, 02:30 PM
don't blame Trent?!

Shit dude...squint your eyes, re-watch the game, pretend #10 is #11, and I guarantee you call for Huard's head if he played like that today...

I'm sick of Green getting free passes for ****ing up...

Call it a fluke, call it luck...Huard had 1 INT in 9 games...Green has like 6 already...

Because Huard was vanilla and was limited. I saw Huard get sacked quite a few times and I saw him fumble the ball quite a few times. I think you have a very short memory DUDE.
You hang on to the ball to long when the LBs aren't blitzing but falling into coverage on three wideout sets on a 3rd and long. That was the day today. Huard wouldn't have done any better. There was one series when we ran LJ around the outside on the strong side each time and we made yardage. THEN WE STOP because on the third run we don't gain anything on the weak side!!! Not one screen play today hurt us to. As for Green he didn't f@ck up he ran the plays that were given to him that was the problem and has always been the problem is that he isn't given opportunity to fully audible, I don't care what Herms says about it.

Baby Lee
12-10-2006, 02:33 PM
I gotta question.

Flashbacks to 2000 and the ubiquitous image of Trent 'Aww, shucks, another INT' Green's toothy smile on the sidelines.
Brett Favre is the only QB in the league that has earned the right to that level of blissfull ignorance.

Bowser
12-10-2006, 02:35 PM
LMAO

picasso
I'm a big Trent supporter, but 2 picks and a fumble don't exactly earn you a pat on the back. Trent really needed to play better today.

I am not giving Trent a pass, he had some troubles but be honest the picks came from a force and a tip on 3rd down and long.

RedThat
Another thing I liked about Huard...he was always firing guys up...

Exactly.

I don't see that in Green. None of it. He just shrugs his shoulders like "oh well?" At least Huard fired guys up.

*But even if you look at the rest of QBs in the league, like Favre, Manning, Brady. They fire guys up, or give em crap when something goes wrong.

But what makes me laugh is, Carl Peterson saying, "Trent Green is the leader of our football team". I find it hard to believe because I don't see it on the football field.

Bowser
12-10-2006, 02:37 PM
We finally get a QB that likes the food in KC, and everybody dogs him.

Fairplay
12-10-2006, 02:37 PM

I think its funny that Hootie always has to shout in his sentences.
Goes to show you his patience is as thin as a dime.